Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
 The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Left_bar_bleue200/200 The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Empty
PostSubject: The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning)    The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:40 am

Megumi Ootustuki: Yuri Onmyoton's Ansector. (Read Y-Squared, Or this might not make sense to you. Link = http://www.narutolegacy.com/t8368-y-squared-closed)

The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Animegirl1068321042x722

Yuri Onmyoton: Megumi Ootustuki's First and Only Reincarnation (There can only be one and that's me.)  
 The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Aa2789311b1fe6d3596c43c37833918eb5570ea9

Konan paused and ended the Story no Jutsu as she held her head. "The rest of history is unknown, I can't seem to recall it, how unusual. It looks like if you want to know more about your ansector Yuri, you have to get into contact with her. Before you ask, I don't know how that is possible. You have to figure that out for yourself.". Yuri nodded her head. "I will get in contact with Megumi Ootustuski, somehow? I mean if my rival Yuumaru Senju was able to meet his ancestor then I should be able to do the same! I can't let him get ahead of me." Once the story and flashback was over, the entire placed became black again as Konan and Yuri returned to the Konan's private realm that Yuri guess was made out of paper, expect for the ocean. After the two of them did some mature female bonding. Konan sent Yuri back in the relam of Naruto Legacy. (Once again, my perverted Muse is low, so no detail typed up Icha Icha scene. )

It was midnight in the village hidden by the moonlight. When you think about the name, you have stop for a moment and wonder how a village could hide in light, Yuri often thought about this often. Usually light is use as a source to reveal secrets not hide them right? Anyways as the moon shine brightly in the sky, most people in the hidden moon village would be asleep in their beds right now, experiencing wonderful dreams or horrible nightmares. While in their slumber, these people entrusted their safety to the ninjas who preformed nightly patrols in and around the hidden moon village. Night time is a ninja best friend's and to the Onmyoton clan's it was best to stick in the shadows, the clan was highly secretive of their Jutsu and Bloodline ability, which was call Onmyoton of Yin-Yang Release. Unlike most ninja who surprising do their training out in the public training areas around the village, Onmyoton's ninjas do the vast majority of their training in the safety of the Onmyoton compound, in fact in was written rule that any training of new abilities must been done in the Onmyoton compound or face the risk of death for foolishly revealing the secrets of Onmyoton clan. Yes Yuri's clan was the strict and secretive about their clan jutsu but the didn't brother Yuri in the least, she was born and raised in the Onmyoton clan. So it didn't phase her in the least, she was a loyal Onmyotn clan member till the end and nothing would change that for now.

At the moment Yuri was walking around her family's private training area look for a place to begin some training, at the moment the area was lighted with the natural light coming off the moon. The area seem to be around twenty feet wide give or take a foot, a mixture of grasslands and forest. Yuri saw a large rock in the center of the clearing and decided to jump to it. The rock was wide enough for Yuri to sit on. Yuri got into the lotus position, sitting down with her legs cross and her feet are placed on the opposing thighs. Taking a deep breath, Yuri close her eyes as she start to mediate. Yuri's breathing slow down as she lowered her heart rate, relaxes her muscles and clear her mind of negative thoughts. Meditation is a common way for people in the Onmyoton clan to train. It allows greater insight into the mind and its inner works. Yuri use mediation as a way to come up with new ideas on how to use her bloodline or as a method to relax herself. "How can I get into contact with Megumi Ootustuski?. I wonder how Yuumaru got into contract with Ashura?" Yuri sadly sighed as she thought about Yuumaru. "I hope his training is going well. Wait why am I getting so sad and worry about Yuu-kun? He the blue beast of the hidden Jungle village. He will always pull though when you need him. Oh no, Yuumaru has got me saying blue beast, I have to kick his ass when I see him again. Not in the BDSM way, Lord Jiraiya!" Yuri randomly shouted out as she close her eyes again and focus.  Everything was silent around the Onmyoton Chuunin, a small breeze blew some leaves in front of Yuri as she remained as motionless and silent as a stone, Yuri was in total thinking mode or what she like to call it, Focus Yuri mode or Zen mode.

For an unknown amount of time, Yuri remained slient and unmoving as she thought of multiple ways to contact Megumi Ootustuski but every idea or plan Yuri had, she quickly shot it down, Yuri was in bind, she couldn't think of anyway to contact her Megumi Ootustuski.

Meanwhile in the shadows of an undisclosed location a pair of eyes were looking down at Yuri Onmyoton. The eyes were to different colors, the left eye was stoic steely gray and the right eye was light purple but despite the eyes contrasting colors, both eyes share the ripple like pattern, those eyes that were looking down on Yuri Onmyoton were the eyes of the Rinnegan but those eyes didn't belong to the Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, the legendary Sage of six paths..no. These blessed eyes belong to the one and only, bastard and neglected daughter of the sage of six paths, Megumi Ootuutsuki (Who knew Hagoromoo was a pimp?). The eyes of a goddess. "Yuri Onmyoton of the Hidden Moon Village, if you wish to contact me, you shall climb the world most dangerous mountain. Your village own Lamina Peak alone without any assistance. If you survive the trip up the dangerous mountain than I will know that your are truly my reincarnation and if you die, you just be another nameless fraud forever buried underneath the harsh unforgiving snow. To be forgotten in the pages of history. If you choose to accept my challenge  I will be here waiting for you." With the message sent to Yuri Onmyoton, the eyes of a goddess closes, as an impregnable darkness form around Megumi Ootuutsuki. Megumi Ootuutsukki truly did wish this young female ninja named Yuri Onmyoton was her actual reincarnation but only time will tell.

As the Megumi Ootuutsuki seductive voice faded from Yuri Onmyoton's mind, the Onmyoton Chuunin open her eyes and stood up. With a look of seriousness and determination, Yuri clenched her fist and look up towards the moonlit sky. "If your listening to me then listen to this. Fine Megumi Ootuutsuki, I will accept and complete your task, I can't let my number one rival, The King of Ecchi, The Blue Beast of Hidden Jungle Village, The Pervert with a Heart of Gold and so many other alias and nicknames that I can't think of at the moment. You know what, just know that I can't let Yuumaru Senju get ahead of me, he expecting me to get stronger. Among with other people and I won't fail them." As Yuri finished her speech, rant or whatever you want to call it, Megumi Ootuutsuki let a small smile appeared on her face, this Yuri Onmyoton Character is an interesting person.

"How can someone so different from me be so similar to me at the same time? I'm not sure where sure got her perversion or taste of women from, I never been like that but then again I should expand my taste as well, the body of female is appealing in its own way (Those Curves), despite their lack of ... a certain tool (if you know what I mean. I mean come on, this is easy to figure out.) but being having the powers of my failure of a father and the power of the Onmyoton coursing through my veins, I can probably make something up to simulate that or maybe I make some type of physical change, who knows? But even without there passion between two women can be just as exciting. I noticed that her sexual orientation has been shifting to that of a pansexual. How amusing. Must been from those monster hunting missions she has been taking. Monsters are appealing in their own special way. Oh my Yuri Onmyoton's aura of perversion is spread to me as well. I really hope she doesn't die on her way up here. But if she does, it wasn't meant to be. I won't waste my time on a talentless weakling. So prove your strength to me Yuri Onmyoton of the hidden moon village." Megumi Ootustuski continued to ponder about the similarities and differences between them as she watched Yuri Onmyoton from afar.

Yuri Onmyoton went into the Onmyoton library and search for books about mountains, mountain climbing and more speficty any information about Lamina Peak. " Lamina Peak (Lat: Layer Peak), a snowy mountain just outside Tsukigakure with an extensive network of mining and tunnels, is located in the north. At its base lay the Ferrum Hills (Lat: Iron Hills)." Yuri glance at stack books she had, there were around ten to eleven books.  "Let's see if I can get more information about the terrain and temperature, so I know what type of gear to bring. I can do this. Climbing the deadliest mountain in the world shouldn't be too hard right?" Yuri Onmyoton asked herself mentally as she continued to flip though the pages of the book (or books we should said). The Lamina peak are also known as Kill zone Mountain due the extreme difficulty of ascent and the highest fatality rate among all the mountains and cliff around the world, for civilian fatality rates, the rate is and frightening, a near nimiety nine percent fatality rate, there was only one successful civilian climber who climb kill zone mountain but on the way back down, the civilian was caught in extreme snow storm and lost his footing, pummeling down the mountain, breaking every bone in his body before he his body was impale on a sharp pointing rock. Yuri shook the horrifying and gruesome image out of her head, as she continued reading. For ninja, for every ninja climber that successfully climbs kill zone mountain, four ninja die trying. "At least I know that I have a twenty percent success rate, not overly exciting but at least its better than a one percent success rate. Being a trained ninja does have its benefits and rewards."

Yuri turn the page in a book she was reading and look down the long list of failed attempts to climb Kill Zone Mountain, help there was at least three chapters worth of failures list inside the book.

After a couple of hours of research and finding some mountain climbing gear, Yuri Onmyoton was at the base of kill zone mountain. Staring up at the mountain top or at least as far up the mountain she could see. "Alright here I go. Wish me luck Yuu-kun"

Time Skip-Reaching the Peak. (Mountain climbing muse is low)

"I almost there Megumi Ootustuski, the peak is with in my reach, it with my sight, its with my reach! Come on Yuri Onmyoton push yourself. Right now I bet Yuumaru is training his harder out there, getting stronger with each passing second, while I haven't meet you yet! My ansector." Yuri Onmyoton was panting heavy as her exhausted and frostbitten body was reaching the limits of its strength and stamina. They climb up here was not an easy task for Yuri Onmyoton and the task was made even harder, as Yuri focus more on her mind than her body. Every part of her body that didn't with numb because of the frigid and freezing cold, were aching with an unimaginable pain. Yuri Onmyoton tried her best to ignored and fight through the pain as she slowly scale the slippery boulders, double checking her footing, further down the mountain, Yuri Onmyoton nearly fell off the mountain but lucky she was able to catch a hang branch off the side of the cliff face and pull herself back up to more stable ground. "Almost there!" An weakened Yuri quietly said as she crawl closer to her goal but just as she was about to reach the peak, her body finally gave out on her as she was on the verge of passing out with her vision quickly fading, laying face down in the snow. Her body was even colder than the snow on the mountain, as her breathing and heart rate were slowing down and become weaker with each passing minute.. An snowstorm was approaching Yuri Onmyoton position but in her current state she couldn't avoid it. Yuri Onmyoton lifted her head up as she heard the howling winds coming towards her, gray clouds form overhead as snow quickly fell from them, the snow came down even harder, as Yuri could feel her self becoming entrapped in an snowy grave. "I guess this is the end?" With that last statement the last ounce of Yuri Onmyoton's strength faded away, as she was expecting the deadly embrace of mother nature. But luckily for Yuri Onmyoton, the eyes of Goddess was watching over her. Soon a black rift appeared under Yuri Onmyoton's body as tentcales, wrapped their selves around Yuri Onmyoton and gently lowered her into the rift. The black rift closes instantly as soon as Yuri Onmyoton
was move. "You did well Yuri Onmyoton of the Hidden Moon Village, even with your failure to reach the peak. You passion and determined has move me, young one. You are truly my Reincarnation."

Word Count: 2284

Last edited by Yuri on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
 The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Left_bar_bleue200/200 The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Empty
PostSubject: Mature Warning    The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:34 am

The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning) Winter10

But luckily for Yuri Onmyoton, the eyes of Goddess was watching over her. Soon a black rift appeared under Yuri Onmyoton's body as tentacles, wrapped their selves around Yuri Onmyoton and gently lowered her into the rift. The black rift closes instantly as soon as Yuri Onmyoton was move."You did well Yuri Onmyoton of the Hidden Moon Village, even with your failure to reach the peak. You passion and determined has move me, young one. You are truly my Reincarnation. Now we can begin this new partnership. " As Yuri Onmyoton enter the one of the many domains as known as realms run by Megumi Ootustuski. Yuri was gently place on the ground as the black tentacles that brought her heard, faded in to nothingness. Megumi Ootustuski look down at Yuri Onmyoton's body and examine her critical condition and ran her soft, warm and delicate hand down Yuri Onmyoton as she was running a medical scan report on Yuri Onmyoton. Despite Genjutsu being Megumi Ootustuski, primary and deadliest skill, Megumi Ootutuski, was very well versed (not as good as her genjutsu but it still impressive) in multiple fields of the ninja arts. For secondary skill its a close call between Senjutsu (Megumi Ootustuski is the (Insert Animal for Future Use, when and if this site ever gets Senjutsu) and Bukijutsu (Kenjutsu and Kyujutsu) but in the end Senjutsu takes the spot. For her teraity it would her Bukijutssu, favoring the use of sword, or rather katana with combined of her bow and arrows. Then for her Quartary she uses good old Ninjutsu. She has knowledge in the rest of the ninja fields that she could teach Yuri Onmyoton if she decided to learn(Or once Megumi Ootustuski had her way,) another specialization. After the medical scan (which lasted only for several seconds) "Poor Girl you body is suffering from a moderate to severe case of hypothermia. Your body temperature is dangerously low, at eighty two degrees to be more exact.  Your whole body is paler than the very snow its self. Your shivering uncontrollably. Your pulse and respiration rates are decreasing significantly. I could just sat here and watch you die, Yuri Onmyoton but I won't, I have plans for you. " A light neon purple charka start to flow from Megumi Ootustuski as she rapidly heal Yuri Onmyoton's frostbitten and hypothermia ridden body, her vitals were picking back up as Yuri Onmyoton's pale skin and icy cool skin regained it color and start to warm up. Megumi Ootustuki placed Yuri Onmyotom's head into her lap, as she ran her hands tenderly into the recovering chunnin hair waiting for her to wake up. Meanwhile, in the mind of Yuri Onmyoton she was having a few flashbacks about her climb up the mountain.

Yuri Onmyoton can barely see her gloved hand in front of her. She wakes up some time in the early freezing hours and realizes her vision is severely impaired, all but blinded by the mountain's deathly icy glare. She has been wearing a pair of onmyoton goggles (goggles made from her Onmyoton powers of course, to protect her eyes from flying debris, but the altitude and exhaustion are taking their toll on the inexperience mountain climber. If she were able to see, Yuri Onmyoton would notice that the weather has worsened overnight and that snow is swirling and creating a white-out; Whiteout has been defined as: A condition of diffuse light when no shadows are cast, due to a continuous white cloud layer appearing to merge with the white snow surface. No surface irregularities of the snow are visible, but a dark object may be clearly seen. There is no visible horizon. Usually cause by snow or sand. The situation is critical for Yuri Onmyoton. Yuri thought back to a certain passage in a book she read about mountain climbers.

Quote :
For mountaineers, the altitude above 8,000m is called the Dead Zone for a very simple reason. At this height, there is about a third of the normal amount of oxygen available. The body tries to cope with the lack of oxygen by creating extra blood cells and increasing the heart-rate. It is hard to digest food and even the simplest of tasks is exhausting. It's common to spend a lot of time being sick. After more than just a couple of days without additional oxygen, the body begins to die.

Yuri snapped out of her thoughts as she saw those huge chucks of ice. These huge pieces of ice are notoriously unstable; they routinely fall, weakened by the strength of the sun in the late afternoon or at night, when the ice starts to contract and harden. As Yuri continued her cautious and slowly climb up the mountain, lady luck seem to be agasaint her (Just like on game fortune wheel. Why can't I win something.) Chucks of ice were falling all around Yuri, nearly crushing the terrify girl to death, luckily Yuri ninja training came in handy despite her constantly declining state as she was narrowly dodge the white blocks of doom.

Yuri flashback suddenly came to an end, as Megumi Ootustuki "Ugh. Where am I, this isn't Icha Heaven? I been there before." Yuri Onmyoton slowly open her eyes and look around, tying to figure out where she was at but her eyes didn't roam far, as she stare the universe best pair of breast ever (Yes they were even better than her Yuri Onmyoton own girls!), from her vantage point she had a perfect upward angle of those gobbles of perfection, Yuri Onmyoton then felt a warm and tender hand combing her, Yuri Onmyoton look away from those grope-static breast, as she look up to see the divine and lovely face of Megumi Ootustuki staring down at her. "Enjoying the view aren't we?" Yuri Onmyoton have trouble speaking and blush, as those blessed eyes of Megumi Ootustuki seem to draw Yuri Onmyoton in. Megumi Ootustuki noticed how red Yuri Onmyoton was and mentally chuckle, Yuri Onmyoton try to get up but Megumi Ootustuki place a firm hand on Yuri Onmyoton. "Stay. I like our current postion." "Okay" Yuri Onmyoton said quietly as she laid her head back down on the comfortable lap of her ancestor and shyly smile. "Why do I feel this way around her! This feeling is something I haven't felt before." As Yuri Onmyoton was wrapping her mind around these feelings. Megumi Ootustuki watched Yuri Onmyoton silently for a few moments before she began speaking.

"Even with your failure of my task, I found myself feeling have an unusually strong attraction to you. A bond that can't be broken. We are truly like ying and yang. The both of us. But I'm sure that your silly lord Jiraiya told you that I started evil and turned good, Well he somewhat right. I was evil and good at a point in the end, Always struggling against the two powerful forces. Until I met the man who some how was able to get me to fall in love with, he was truly a great man and even a greater lover. (Code of he was awesome in the bedroom. And pack serious hardware.) I gave birth to many children, which form into Today's Onmyoton Clan.

Mature Scene, You Have Been Warned, Reader.:
Megumi Ootutuski look at the sleeping Yuri Onmyoton and placed a another kiss on her forehead before Megumi Ootutski, transferring some knowledge into Yuri Onmyoton's mind before sending Yuri back into her relam, Yuri was sleeping in her bedroom, dressed in oversize T-shirt as she had the biggest grinned on face ever.

{Exit} 

Word Count: 2135
Back to top Go down

The Winds of Change PT 1: Revelations {Mature Warning)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1