Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Miyamoto Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch
Ryo : 1500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Miyamoto Clan Left_bar_bleue200/200Miyamoto Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:50 am

Miyamoto Clan

Miyamoto Clan 458ada7d-886c-4fc2-b0c1-f941e298710b_zps4b497fa2
Miyamoto

Bloodline Name: Jiton (Magnet Release)

Bloodline Ability:
Members of the clan gain the ability to use the advanced chakra nature Jiton, or Magnet Release. This allows the user to create magnetic fields with their chakra, and magnetize objects. This allows users to manipulate various magnetic or magnetized objects in different ways. Some use this ability to increase the deadliness of their weapon use, while others battle with free form style using a magnetic substance such as iron. Because of the nature of this ability, many of the clans members deal mostly in mid to long range combat, and all have an affinity to the closely related Raiton chakra nature.

Physical Traits: Miyamoto members tend to share one common feature, which is red hair, though the shades vary between members. Another common feature is dark rings around their eyes, though for some this only occurs during the usage of Jiton chakra. Besides these two common factors, the clans members come in varies size and shapes. Their skin at one point in their history was rather tanned, though years of living in the storm ravaged Boufuugakure has caused this to fade in many members.

Clan History:
Before the foundations of the hidden villages, the Miyamoto were just a small clan who wandered the land. It's members had a certain of natural magnetism like their advanced element, it attracted people to them, and often in a positive way. As the growing war and turmoil grew around them, they were reluctant at first to join with any of the villages. They saw themselves as a neutral party, not wanting to side with anyone force. However they could make this last forever, as many became suspicious of them and their constant traveling. Eventually the clan was scattered by the various conflicts, with some settling wherever they could.
This has left the clan with little organization, as the members are now scattered through out villages, and many have intermarried with other clans. Because of their cheerful personalities the clan members have mostly integrated in with their new villages, though they still maintain some traditions, and aspects of their former clan. Due to this Jiton has become rare, with only a select few of the pure Miyamoto, or their offspring inheriting it.
Our Dear Secrets:

Last edited by Ah Puch on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Character sheet
Chakra:

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Revised (requested changes added) Magnet Release Clan is ready and waiting
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Miyamoto Clan Left_bar_bleue190/190Miyamoto Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:36 am

Tsūru no jiki (Tool Magnetism)- Specify that the part of the body hit becomes magnetized. D Rank body magnetizing is too much.

Sōshūjin (Manipulating Attack Blades)- This needs a parameter. Specify how big this field is.

Jiki fujō (Magnetic Levitation)- This needs at least a 6 post cooldown, and it cannot be used on two individuals at the same time. A maintenance cost is half the initial cost of the jutsu per post.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Character sheet
Chakra:

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:35 am

Ok are there any other changes? I was under the impression the only remaining change was the "5 post cool down" you requested. Would rather finish this as soon as possible so ok ur next viewing of this app, it would be greatly appreciated to have ALL changes at once. It is evident you're very busy approving and as such, getting this out of the way is in the best interest of all involved.

As for the edits by the time you read this they will all be some however on the levitation c rank I would like to keep that as it is. The fundamentals of this clan is the manipulation of magnetic forces, the cost to apply this ability was made as taxing as possible so that it is not a common occurrence, in addition the halved "maintenance" cost to apply to another only applies to ONE very specific type of event. The need move a weaker individual of the same clan, that say, has not learned or does not have the necessary power to do so himself.

Considering how long i anticipate it will be before anyone will join this clan, I'd like to keep that. Yes?
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Character sheet
Chakra:

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:37 am

*to ok your next
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:02 am

Sōshūjin (Manipulating Attack Blades)- make the parameter 5 meters & you'll be good.

Jiki fujō (Magnetic Levitation)- If you are wanting to use this jutsu on one other person as well- then I suggest giving it 2 "charges" before the cooldown is incurred; given that, give it 1 more post cooldown. That will resolve the issue with this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Character sheet
Chakra:

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:35 am

Both changes have been made
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:18 am

Sōshūjin (Manipulating Attack Blades)- Forgot to add the "5" to meters lol
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Ah Puch
Ah Puch

Character sheet
Chakra:

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Changes made haha,
I appreciate both your patience and input.

Time for some fun *thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Miyamoto Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto Clan   Miyamoto Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Miyamoto Clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1