Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Clan Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Male Posts : 9
Ryo : 0

Clan Creation Empty
PostSubject: Clan Creation   Clan Creation EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Clan Information

Clan Information

Clan Name: Narakukami Clan

Bloodline Name: Kyuuketsu no Michi(Way of the Vampire)

The KG of the Narakukami clan from which Bhairyuu hails, is a two part bloodline limit. First is the clan member’s doujutsu, the Kyuuketsuki no Me or the Vampire Eye, which affords the bearer the following abilities:

Bloodline Ability:  The KG of the Narakukami clan from which Bhairyuu hails, is a two part bloodline limit. First is the clan member’s doujutsu, the Kyuuketsuki no Me or the Vampiric Eye, which affords the bearer the following abilities:
a. Absorb an opponent’s chakra simply by looking into his/her eyes
b. Read the opponent’s chakra and predict their next move with fairly decent accuracy
c. Manipulate the trajectory of their own ranged attacks towards the opponent
d. Cast powerful hypnotic genjutsu on the opponent

The second part of this kekke genkai is the special chakra that the clan members possess. It allows them to do the following things:

a. Chakra Absorption/Assimilation
b. Chakra-Blood Inter-conversion
c. Blood Exudation/Manipulation (external & internal)
d. Fluid-Blood Conversion
e. Hemo-portation/Body-Blood Inter-conversion

There are several stages for the user to pass through if they wish to master this KG. These are as follows:
Stage 1(Academy Student): The user begins to learn the basics of KG usage. However he/she will be able to do these two abilities: changing chakra to blood and vice versa, and stealing another person’s chakra through contact and assimilating it.

Stage 2(Genin): After learning the above, the user now learns how to make blood clones which obey their creator’s will and can act accordingly. He/she is also able to extend chakra or blood outside their body and condense it to produce various low level, short range techniques. He/she can also make blood potions by mixing chakra with blood and can infuse them into other individuals to heal them to a certain extent (minor-moderate injuries only).

Stage 3 (Chunin): The user awakens his/her Kyuuketsuki no Me at this level once he/she is proficient at all of the genin and academy student level skills of their KG. They start to learn the basics of operating the Vampiric Eye. Since the eye is at level 1, they will only be able to read an opponent’s chakra to predict their actions to some degree of accuracy. In addition to this, they will learn mid-level, mid-range blood release techniques they will learn about special runes that they can etch on the opponent’s body or their own to affect them in various ways.

Stage 4 (Jounin): After mastering the above, the user then moves on to training his doujutsu in its advanced traits, namely casting various powerful hypnotic genjutsu on his/her opponent. He/she will learn mid-level long range techniques involving blood. The user will now learn how to use his chakra to drain the blood out of any wounds that the opponent has.

Stage 5 (Anbu): Now that the user is skilled at the abovementioned techniques, he/she will learn how to use their eyes to drain an opponent’s chakra simply by looking into the eyes of the opponent. They will learn high level long range techniques using blood and also be able to control their own lifeblood to a certain extent, and when he/she is injured their blood withdraws into the wound(s) and seals up the skin as it re-enters the body (all levels of injury).

Stage 6 (Kage): After finishing his/her training as mentioned above, the user will now begin to learn the final abilities of the KG. At this stage, upon contact with the opponent, the user is able to imbue the opponent’s blood with temporary consciousness of its own. The blood will then be attracted to the runes on the user’s body and try to burst forth from the target all at once, leading to moderate blood loss. The user will also be able to use the highest levels of external and external chakra/blood manipulation.

Stage 7 (Sannin): This is the ultimate level of this KG. After mastering all of the above levels. The user will now be able to use the ultimate ability of his/her clan, the ability to execute hemo-portation and to convert his /her whole body into blood and reconstitute it as will. In addition, they can convert any fluid they come in contact with into blood for usage in their clan techniques. They will also be able to manipulate the trajectory of their non KG techniques towards their opponent with the use of their doujutsu.

Physical Traits:

Height: maximum of 6 feet.
Weight: maximum of 180 lb
Build: well above average build designed for power, speed, and endurance
Skin Color: light brown
Hair color:  Silver
Hair Style: high ponytail with two portions hanging on either side of the head, coming to rest on the either side of the chest
Hair length: shoulder length
Eye Color:  black eyes with crimson red pupils
Eye Style:  Black eyes with concentric crimson red rings ending with a central crimson red pupil. There are four black magatama shapes at each of the four cardinal directions radiating from the rings.
Facial Features: full, but sharply defined features

Clan History:
  Past:
    It is thought that the earliest ancestors came from the old village of     Hoshigakure and settled in the Cherry Blossom Country when they saw it on the decline due to its meteorite incident. The group of 10 Narakukami then began to thrive and eventually made a name for themselves in their new country, and thus came to the attention of the Senju clan, which was one of the two predominant clans in the country. The two clans eventually signed an alliance and as a token of that alliance the heirs to the clan decided to marry each other. This event brought a new generation of Narakukami who had the powerful techniques of their ancestors as well as the inherently high vitality and powerful chakra of the Senju. This also led to the tradition of the Senju and the Narakukami intermarrying their respective heirs.
  Present:
    Many years passed and finally the current head, Ryuuzaku Narakukami came to power after being anointed by his father, the previous leader. Following in the footsteps of his father before him, he too courted and later married the Senju heiress. They had a child named Bhairyuu who is the current heir apparent to the Narakukami clan.  
Custom Clan Jutsu:

D-RANK

1. Blood Release: Blood Clones
   2. Blood Release: Blood Entrapment

C-RANK

1. Blood Release: Blood Rune Scarification

S-RANK

1. Blood Release: Blood Walking
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clan Creation Left_bar_bleue190/190Clan Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Clan Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Creation   Clan Creation EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Please reconsider some of these abilities for the clan- I realize this clan is meant to be versatile, but you have way too many benefits for the clan that can be used in an unfair way.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ryuu007
Ryuu007
Male Posts : 9
Ryo : 0

Clan Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Creation   Clan Creation EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Semasu wrote:
Please reconsider some of these abilities for the clan- I realize this clan is meant to be versatile, but you have way too many benefits for the clan that can be used in an unfair way.

what would you suggest then? I am new to forum RPing and I would like some guidance to make my clan better, but I would like to keep the underlying principle off which the clan works.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clan Creation Left_bar_bleue190/190Clan Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Clan Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Creation   Clan Creation EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:12 pm

There is a lot of perks in this clan that could be easily abused. The most notable unfair thing about your clan is the sheer number of perks that your clan has. Movement prediction, stealing chakra simply by looking at someone, manipulating the your own ranged attacks, using powerful hypnosis Genjutsu, chakra absorption & Blood Release.

Refine your clans abilities more, in the way that your clan focuses on a few specific perks instead of like 7 of them. Several of those perks are highly questionable to if they would be accepted here or not- like the chakra absorption/conversion.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Clan Creation Left_bar_bleue500/500Clan Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Clan Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Creation   Clan Creation EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:42 am

This clan has been archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/

Sponsored content

Clan Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Creation   Clan Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1