Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mission #21: Yuri's Predule to Becoming the Kage's Assistant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mission #21: Yuri's Predule to Becoming the Kage's Assistant  Left_bar_bleue200/200Mission #21: Yuri's Predule to Becoming the Kage's Assistant  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Mission #21: Yuri's Predule to Becoming the Kage's Assistant  Empty
PostSubject: Mission #21: Yuri's Predule to Becoming the Kage's Assistant    Mission #21: Yuri's Predule to Becoming the Kage's Assistant  EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:44 am

Name: Secretary for a Day
Difficulty: D
Reward: 5,000 Ryo
Experience: 25 Experience
Objective: Work as the secretary to a big business.
Description: A secretary quit their job recently due to family complications, so we need someone to fill their position temporarily. The job requires you to answer the questions of the guests who come inside the building. It's also up to you to force away unwanted people. Don't start a fight though. It's bad for the image of the business and will cause you to lose your reward.

It was rather dull and silent day in Tsukigakure, Yuri's home village. Instead of the usually clear skies and sunny day that the village was custom to, today gray clouds fill the sky, blocking out the sun completely. It didn't take long until it began to rain, it wasn't a heavy downpour but it was more than a light drizzle. The street were mostly empty expect for a few vendors that decided to remain open for the day, hoping that a few customers will pop in and buy something. Despite the rain, ninja and civilian alike crawled out of bed, got dressed and left their house. There would be things that still needed to be done, and roles for said people to fill. This was no different for Yuri Onmyoton either. Once Yuri Onmyoton left the Onmyoton compound, she went to a dango shop and sat at a table that enough chairs to seat one other person. Yuri waited for ten minutes until Mika shown up. "I wonder what mission she will give me today?" Yuri ask herself as she ate her thirty-third stick of dango. When Yuri Onmyoton began her partnership with Mika, the older woman suggest or more like demanded with a sweet but threating tone(In Yuri Opinion) that the two of them come here to discussed any business related issues and to come here often just to chat with one another, when Yuri Onmyoton wasn't busy being a ninja, doing ninja mission and when Mika wasn't busy with city work and the other mysterious things she does that Yuri Onmyoton has no clue about.

Just as Yuri Onmyoton was thinking about the older female, right on time. Mika walk through the door and took her usually spot right in front of Yuri Onyotom. "Good Morning, Special Jonin Yuri Onmyoton or Special Agent Onyotom how are you doing? Good job on the recent promotion" Sorry I won't be able to stay for long. Important matters to take care off." Mika didn't went into detail about the matters she had to take care of. Mika pull out a folder and handed it to Yuri. Mika clear her throat as she began to speak and explain the mission to Yuri Onmyoton. "The Mission is simple. All you have to do is work as a secretary. for a large business. This also get you some experience on the duties of being an assistant when you finally get the position of Kage's assistant." Special Agent Onmyoton grinned at this, despite the low pay of the mission, the experience it would provide her would be beneficent. "Anyway. A secretary quit their job recently due to family complications, so we need someone to fill their position temporarily. The job requires you to answer the questions of the guests who come inside the building. It's also up to you to force away unwanted people. Don't start a fight though. It's bad for the image of the business and will cause you to lose your reward." After that the two woman talk for a few mintues before both of them had to leave to complete their task.

As Yuri walked over to the counter, she saw that there were waiting chair and such for visitors, as well as magazines to keep them entertained. She approached the counter and glanced around for someone to attend to her. Wouldn't someone tell her what he was supposed to be doing here? After waiting a few minutes, someone walked up to her from a hall on the left side of the room. "You must be Special Agent Onmyoton. Just have a seat right in that chair. If someone walks in, just ask if you can help them. If they are wanting an appointment, simply write it down. The offices aren't open to walk ins today, so if they don't have an appointment, let them know that you are sorry for the inconvenience, but can't let them through today. Anything else goes wrong and you can find me down that hall. Thanks for helping!" The cute woman spoke very fast and excited as she explained the job Yuri was to do. Special Agent Onmyoton simply did as she was told and sat in the chair, leaning back and yawning as she got comfortable. The lady scurried off back to her hall and the special agent start her job. For most of the day nothing much happen, people came in and made request and appointments, Yuri had lunch and chatted with the lady who greet her. It was an uneventful job that last until five clock. Once it was five, the lady came back and told Yuri she could go.

Word Count: 778
Back to top Go down

Mission #21: Yuri's Predule to Becoming the Kage's Assistant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1