Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mission 3: Delivery (C-Rank Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru
Male Posts : 176
Ryo : 146000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mission 3: Delivery (C-Rank Mission) Left_bar_bleue105/105Mission 3: Delivery (C-Rank Mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Mission 3: Delivery (C-Rank Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Mission 3: Delivery (C-Rank Mission)   Mission 3: Delivery (C-Rank Mission) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:56 am

Now, our hero Yuumaru was tasked with delivering a message to a cottage in the Hidden Moon plains. After his experience with Umeko Ito, our hero now wished for a quieter mission. Hopefully it’s actually just wolves this time. Our hero wished. But alas, as always, our hero was not just the King of Ecchi. He was also King of Surprises. He dashed towards the direction of the plains.

It was a typical night in the Hidden Moon Village. The Moon was out this time, though, not hidden by overcast like his last mission. Our hero, as always scared of being alone, dashed for about thirty minutes. When it was clear to him that he was just wasting his energy, he walked instead. He was still far from the cottage. Darn, if only I had a mount… Yuumaru...This is Naruto, not Skyrim! Now, focus!

And so, our hero sauntered along a stony path just like the one from the previous mission. He suddenly thought of Yuri-chan. He missed her. Hopefully I will get to see her again soon. Suddenly, he heard a noise in front of him. He took out his kunai. The figure got closer. It was a bandit. He was carrying a huge broadsword, and was armed heavily with armor. “Babe, give me all your RYO!” The bandit told our hero. Our hero only smiled. “Thieves like you who steal from innocent bystanders, from people who actually work hard, those are the ones I despise the most!” Of course, our hero didn’t feel hate for him. He was mad at the choices the bandit was making. Our hero couldn’t hate anyone, he is the successor to Ashura after all.

“Shunshin no Jutsu!” With kunai in hand, he slashed the bandit’s hands before the bandit could even take a breath! “Now, you cannot steal from anyone anymore. Here let me help you.” Before the bandit could even cry at the loss of his hands, Yuumaru suddenly burned it with Hoken no Jutsu. “That’s to cauterize your wounds. You should thank me. Now go, you still have your feet. Run to the nearest hospital to avoid infection.” He patted the man. “Sorry about the hands, my man. But I figured you wouldn’t listen to a kid like me!” With that, the hero bid farewell with, “Ja mata!” The bandit ran in flight, peeing himself out of fear of our hero.

So, that was all? It couldn’t be. Our hero told himself. There’s gotta be more trouble, I’m still quite a ways, after all. After another thirty minutes of walking, our hero finally reached the hill above the destination cottage. The cottage was in sight! Easy enough. Our hero thought confidently. As he was about to jump off the hill, a saber-toothed cat appeared out of nowhere! It was probably camouflaged! Our hero thankfully managed to stab it as it pounced in front of him. Unfortunately for our hero, however, there were other cats all around him!

Our hero, being slow as always, forgot to deactivate his Hoken no Jutsu! That was what must have attracted the cats! When he realized this, our hero deactivated his jutsu because he suddenly realized his tiredness and fatigue. Baka! You’re so baka, Yuumaru! He placed the kunai in his pocket, thankfully the kunai wasn’t destroyed by the fire, the cloth handle was just burned a little bit when he took the kunai out and stabbed the cat.

Our hero now planned to use taijutsu to defeat the cats. Suddenly, the cats transformed into humans. There were four of them. Four women. One of them, the tallest, told Yuumaru sharply, “You killed our leader! The leader of the Cat Bandit Gang!” When Yuumaru turned around to check the cat he had just killed, the cat was now a man. Yuumaru turned back, and he realized that they were all very attractive women wearing tight suits. He pushed the thought away with Not as hot as Yuri-chan, though. Wait, why am I thinking this?! “I wouldn’t have killed him! But he lunged at me and it surprised me!” The women would have none of it. Yuumaru prepared to fight.

The first woman, the one in the front, lunged at our hero with great speed, sword out. Our hero dodged the sword, and kicked the woman’s stomach. She fainted easily. The second jumped high and attempted to slash Yuumaru with a large butcher sword, but Yuumaru caught the sword with his palms, and turned it, making the girl fall on top of another girl. The fourth one, had no weapons, and tried to box with our hero. With three fast punches, our hero quickly knocked out the attacker. There were now two girls remaining.

“I don’t want to hurt women,” Yuumaru panted. “But you guys are trying to kill me!” The women, not listening to Yuumaru, dashed towards him at the same time, both with butcher swords. Yuumaru was so exhausted, he couldn’t possibly dodge this attack. Suddenly, Umeko appeared out of nowhere, and attacked both the cat bandits. “U- Umeko? What are you doing here?” Umeko winked at our hero.

After cleaning out the bandits by tying them up, Umeko let the hero know that she was on a mission as well in Tsukigakure. But she wouldn’t let him know because it was top-secret. She just happened to be nearby when she heard the commotion. Tying up the bandits, she planned to bring them to the Hidden Moon prison later. Then, she offered to help our hero finish his mission.

Inside the cottage, the old man living there was so grateful for them because he hadn’t received mail in ages since mailmen were so afraid to deliver to him because of the dangerous path to his cottage. The old man offered to let them have a bath at a natural hot spring beside his cottage! It turned out that that was the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the rainbow being the dangerous path. Yuumaru didn’t want to go in, out of courtesy to let Umeko get in and relax, she did help him, after all. Yuumaru just sat on the couch on the old man’s living room. What our hero didn’t expect was that the old man went in the hot springs with Umeko about five minutes after she went in. After about 10 minutes of almost dozing off, Yuumaru suddenly noticed a sound, a kind of moaning. He had been hearing the sound since five minutes ago, but he was too tired to get up. When he checked what was happening at the hot spring, the source of the sound, he found the old man groping Umeko, with the woman tied up! 

“Muahaha! This is my reward for--” Before the pervert could finish his sentence, his head split open; Yuumaru had slashed through his brain with his kunai. “Who I cannot forgive,” Yuumaru, thought as he stood over the old man’s body. “are perverts who abuse women.” Ah, our hero, the great defender of women. Such a fine knight. 

He set Umeko free, and the two soon went their separate ways. Umeko then gave our hero a kiss on the cheeks, to which our hero blushed. “I’ll see you again soon, my knight.” She told our hero. Our hero had a nosebleed.
Back to top Go down

Mission 3: Delivery (C-Rank Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1