Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Return of the Jungle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Spira
Spira
Male Posts : 72
Ryo : 57500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Return of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue100/100Return of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Return of the Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Jungle   Return of the Jungle EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:59 am

A warm, sunny day by the falls, something Spira took to the most. A fair wind, the breeze both calm and cooling, even as it whispered through the trees, the trees seeming much more alive today than any other day. Maybe it was the sunshine or the wind, but the fish in the water certainly felt the same as they swam about. Even as Spira had begun his regimen, both fast paced and more than enough to cause a disturbance in the calm and serenity of the area, he moved about, quickly. He bounded from tree to tree, the targets he had set up all falling, even the ones set upon the ground surrounded by green grass. To an outsider, this would look strange, but to Spira, it was helping strengthen him, even as suddenly, he'd landed into the middle of a ring of targets.

Clockwork.. He said before bounding off to his right, then rebounding to the one directly to his right. Nine.. Eight.. He kept a solid count as he left the ground in a spin, and a flip, two kunai knives leaving his hands in a blur, knocking over two more targets. Twelve and one.. He spoke as he landed on the ground, but only to bound into the air again, as if avoiding something, a third kunai to be seen as it hit the target behind him. Six.. He said as he landed by the falling target, his leg sweeping those of the one to it's right, though he would lift himself to send target "six" away, smashing it into target "seven", which quickly fell over the fallen "eight". Five... Seven... Even as he counted his rotation never stopped as he jumped into the air again, using his spin's momentum, and turned it into a flip, landing on target "four", only to twist and jump again, knocking it over, his heel knocking target "three" down, a shuriken leaving his hand to strike "two", and as he bound into the air once more, her hurled two ivory kunai, made from his own bones, which struck "eleven", and "ten", the following silence marking the end of his training. I.. I got 'em..? he wondered, looking around, though not finding a single target standing, even within the trees, the ones that hung by ropes
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu
Male Posts : 97
Ryo : 66000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Return of the Jungle Left_bar_bleue350/350Return of the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Return of the Jungle Empty
PostSubject: The Kage Emerges!   Return of the Jungle EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:31 am

Kouketsu took the opportunity to get out of his office in Kusamura before anyone noticed his return to the village. He had taken a brief break from all the paperwork and unneeded extra work that came with the job. He himself was someone who preferred to be in the field and doing things, not stuck at a desk for the rest of his life. He would stroll about the jungle merely admiring the sunshine that pierced through the thick trees that grew so high. Such a beauty the jungle was, yet Kouketsu would never admit to this opinion of his. He had to be the stern Kage, otherwise Kusa would never go anywhere in the Shinobi world. So far, Kusa has managed to be known as nothing but passive worms that cared not to involve themselves in other matters. Kouketsu wanted to change all that, he wanted Kusamura to become assertive and confident. So far only one person in the village seemed to do anything productive including Kouketsu. Sad thing was, it wasn't the Kage, but a lower ranking ninja. Surely something will happen to change that.

As Kouketsu gracefully jumped over roots that raised above the ground, he noticed several noises in the jungle. It distinctively sounded like the thud of kunai, maybe something else. Surely it had to be someone from the village, no one would possibly invade other villages in such a peaceful time. Well, given the history of the shinobi world and Kusamuragakure, it was likely to happen. Just in case, Kouketsu would check it out. It didn't hurt not to and if it was an intruder, Kouketsu would find a way to politely say fudge off.  The closer he got the more he noticed the figure that seemed to be doing acrobatics while taking on targets. Soon enough Kouketsu got a clear look at the person and his surroundings. Quite a dazzling show even for Kouketsu. As the boy stopped Kouketsu would speak to him.

You know, it's much easier to become better at that sort of thing by actually being in danger. They say when you're adrenaline is pumping and you're in danger, it's fight or flight. You're brain does unthinkable things while under pressure. Some of them could be bad while others remarkable. If you would pardon my intrusion, my names Kouketsu. If you were wondering and had not heard of me, I'm from Kusamurakagure.
Back to top Go down

Return of the Jungle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1