Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Tekishi's Weapon List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi
Male Posts : 174
Ryo : 47000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tekishi's Weapon List Left_bar_bleue170/170Tekishi's Weapon List Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Tekishi's Weapon List Empty
PostSubject: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Name: Bitaminkajoushou: Hypervitaminosis A 過剰症

Type: Doku: Poison 毒
Quantity: 1 Vial; allows 5 uses of poison per thread (20 total uses until refill is needed - purchase another vial)
Description: A vial of low dosage poison. Can currently only be administered via physical touch on a weapon (kunai,shuriken, etc.) or by the user's hand.
Effect: blurred vision, higher sensitivity to sunlight (also affects vision).
History: The Hypervitaminosis A poison is one that has been passed down via Tekishis’ lineage and adapted to benefit him as a shinobi. Being raised, he was taught that it was used to stop someone if they were chasing him as it hinders their vision in small dosages and can change thought patterns.
Edited and Approved.

Name: Fat Hands

Quantity: 1 Vial; allows 5 uses of poison per thread (15 total uses until refill is needed - purchase another vial)
Description: This particular poison causes muscle pain and swelling in the hands, effectively hindering the opponent from utilizing any ninjutsu that utilize hand seals, genjutsu that need to be activated with a clap or playing of an instrument, or taijutsu and bukijutsu that require the use of the hands. The poison must be administered to the victim somewhere on the arms (from shoulders to fingertips) to work, otherwise it will be neutralized by the bodies immune system.
Abilities: hinders opponent from utilizing ninjutsu and certain genjutsu, taijutsu or bukijutsu that requires the use of the hands.
History: This particular poison was passed down in the Koten family.
Edited and Approved.

Name: Awh, what’s wrong?

Quantity: 1 Vial; allows 5 uses of poison per thread (20 total uses until refill is needed - purchase another vial)
Description: This particular poison is the first poison created by Tekishijin to be utilized in combination with the Hidden Mist technique. It can be administered as a gas via the Hidden Mist Technique or it can be administered in the shape of a smoke ball. Once the opponent comes into contact with the gas the corneal nerves of the eyes will be irritated and pained causing the person to cry, cough, sneeze and temporarily lose their sight. It will also burn their nose, mouth and lungs. The temporary blindness will last anywhere from five to fifteen minutes and these effects only take thirty to sixty seconds to begin.
Abilities: Cause pain and irritation in the nerves of the eye - cause temporary blindness [blind for two posts]
Approved and Purchased.

Poison system
D Rank: low dosage - symptoms - 20 per vial || effect lasts 3 posts
C Rank: medium dosage - increased symptoms - 15 per vial || effect lasts 5 posts
B Rank: high dosage - harmful symptoms - 10 per vial || effect lasts 7 posts
A Rank: potentially lethal dosage - extreme symptoms - 5 per vial || effect lasts 9 posts
S Rank: lethal dosage - rare symptoms - 3 per vial || effect lasts 11 posts

*Effect starts post after the poison is administered. Doesn’t end until next post after the effects duration. ie. D rank poison administered - affected character can post without effects of the poison the 4th post from being effected.

Let me know if this is an acceptable Poison system.
Added to poison system: “durations on how long the poisons effect the opponents.”
Also added to poison system the post length of each poison’s effects.
Added to poison system that the post length is of course the affected characters posts.

Last edited by Tekishi on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tekishi's Weapon List Left_bar_bleue170/170Tekishi's Weapon List Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Armor   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Name: Gas Mask
Type: Armor
Quantity: One.
Description: The gas mask created by Tekishijin is in the shape and size of an ANBU mask. The small space from the hole of the mouth on the wooden mask, to the actual mouth of Tekishijin is a small contraption made up of an intricate twist of wires. The ventilator that sucks in the air and oxygen quickly get air filtered by the two tubes that wrap around the head and filter the harmful poisons/toxins out of the back of the mask.
Abilities: Protects Tekishijin from gas based poisons/toxins.
History: Tekishijin has made this altered ANBU gas mask after having time to study the mask of the ANBU. He was just recently assigned an ANBU guard named Asamagi by the Umikage Hozuka Saizo. The time spent with the ANBU, and by knowing that his path would be headed down that direction of one day bearing his own mask, he created this version of the ANBU mask, with it’s gas filtering system.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tekishi's Weapon List Left_bar_bleue190/190Tekishi's Weapon List Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:22 am

Doku: Poison 毒
  • This poison is okay except the part of changing someone's behavior. B Rank & higher poisons would be powerful enough to cause erratic behavior.

• State that this poison would have to be administered to the hands, anywhere else would neutralize the poison before it reached the hands.

• This is fine, but you will be affected by this as well if in contact with the smoke or mist.

Also... I need you to add durations on how long the poisons effect the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Tekishi's Weapon List Left_bar_bleue190/190Tekishi's Weapon List Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:23 am

Gas Mask
  • This would be a B Rank item worth 170,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Fat Hands poison - poisons can be administered at any point of the body and will effect the desired area here, chalk it up to medical specialty.

Gas Mask as a B Rank? No way bruh lol. I've checked and seen far more advanced stuff than a gas mask getting classified as a B rank. I won't accept your stamp of B rank and at 170k for that. I think that's outrageous for what I'm requesting, respectfully, of course.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Fat Hands poison- At C Rank, I'll give you anywhere on the arms. Administering the poison anywhere on the arms, from the hands themselves to the biceps/triceps.

Gas Mask- I'll approve this at C Rank with two gas filters which needs to be changed every other topic when used. Gas Mask for 55,000 ryo & the pair of filters for 10,000 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Semasu wrote:
Fat Hands poison- At C Rank, I'll give you anywhere on the arms. Administering the poison anywhere on the arms, from the hands themselves to the biceps/triceps.
I can agree to this above, I have edited and placed approved stamp on the poison in my original post.

Gas Mask- I'll approve this at C Rank with two gas filters which needs to be changed every other topic when used. Gas Mask for 55,000 ryo & the pair of filters for 10,000 ryo.
How about let's go with 55k for the mask and 10k ryo to change filters every 4 threads they are used?

I can purchase the D and C Rank poisons at their lowest prices?

10k x 2 for D rank poisons = 20k
30k x 1 for C rank poison = 30k

I still need to update before I can purchase these but at least they are approved.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Fat Hands poison- At C Rank: given the ability of this poison, it will be worth 35k, not 30k.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Alright, that is fine, can you reduce 10k from my profile for the Awh What's Wrong poison?

I will post on the Ren'ai thread ASAP - I will be traveling this weekend so may not get to it right away.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:13 am

10k deducted for following poison.

Name: Awh, what’s wrong?
Description: This particular poison is the first poison created by Tekishijin to be utilized in combination with the Hidden Mist technique. It can be administered as a gas via the Hidden Mist Technique or it can be administered in the shape of a smoke ball. Once the opponent comes into contact with the gas the corneal nerves of the eyes will be irritated and pained causing the person to cry, cough, sneeze and temporarily lose their sight. It will also burn their nose, mouth and lungs. The temporary blindness will last anywhere from five to fifteen minutes and these effects only take thirty to sixty seconds to begin.
Abilities: Cause pain and irritation in the nerves of the eye - cause temporary blindness [blind for two posts]
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Vial Holster   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Name: Vial Holster
Tekishi's Weapon List Steampunk_vial_holster_the_2nd_by_skinz_n_hydez-d3e5vgq
Type: Weapon Holster
Quantity: One to Four Maximum.
Description: The vial holster of his grandfather, Tekishi has grown quite attached to this belt. It has a worn and rugged leather look to it but all of the loops, fastenings and attachments of the belt still function as if it were brand new. The vial holster can hold five vials a piece; the belt can have four vial holsters attached to it.
Abilities: N/A
History: Has been passed down to Tekishi from his father’s father.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Weapon Holster
  • At D Rank, I'd say this could only hold 5 vials maximum. Approved at 18,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:18 pm

>.< I think you are still trying to wake up and didn't read it properly. It's a belt that can have 1~4 Vial Holsters attached to it. Each Vial Holster can hold 5 vials max; therefore, if I purchase another Vial Holster I can attach it to the belt and be able to have 10 vials with my character instead of 5, so on and so forth. Max of 4. 18k for each vial holster seems fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Tekishi wrote:
>.< I think you are still trying to wake up and didn't read it properly. It's a belt that can have 1~4 Vial Holsters attached to it. Each Vial Holster can hold 5 vials max; therefore, if I purchase another Vial Holster I can attach it to the belt and be able to have 10 vials with my character instead of 5, so on and so forth. Max of 4. 18k for each vial holster seems fair enough.

Oh I see, so each holster will cost 18k to attach to the ones you already purchased.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Semasu wrote:
Tekishi wrote:

Oh I see, so each holster will cost 18k to attach to the ones you already purchased.

Right. It's a belt that was given to my character from great grandfather, but the vial holsters I have created to be attached to it to hold my poisons. Thanks! I will go ahead and purchase my first one now and equip it with my first bought poison: Awh, What's Wrong. Thank you so much Sem!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:24 pm

Ryo deducted, you may add it to your inventory list.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Purchasing Gas Mask and Filters.   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Semasu wrote:

I'm going to purchase the ANBU style gas mask now and the filters, please deduct 65k from my profile.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Ryo deducted for gas mask & 2 filters.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekishi's Weapon List   Tekishi's Weapon List Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekishi's Weapon List

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1