Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Juro [DONE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Juro
Juro
Ryo : 0

Juro [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Juro [DONE]   Juro [DONE] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 am

Spoiler:

Juro [DONE] Whoare14

First Name: Juro
Last Name: N/A
Alias: 

Height: 6'2
Weight: 180
Birthday: August 13th
Sexuality: Strait as a stick
Relationships: Has none

Affiliation: Shippugakure
Element(s): Fuuton - B-Rank
Specialization(s): Taijutsu C-Rank, Ninjutsu C-Rank, Ijutsu C-Rank [I will have a total of 1250 exp. left out of 6000.]

Juro [DONE] Tellme11

Personality: Juro, a calm individual in almost any situation. A building beside him has just collapsed? He does not flinch and does not panic what so ever. Unless it is not about him he does not give a damn. Now he isn't selfish, he is very obedient. He will do simply if you just ask, unless it's for him to go pleasure himself in other terms. In dangerous situations he still manages to keep his cool. The only way to tic him off is if you are the embodiment of a troll jesus. Aside from this, he is incredibly lazy if he has nothing to do. Sit in the the bed, take a nap for the next 36 hours, until Saizo runs into the room screaming saying he needs him.

Juro dislikes violence, unless necessary he enjoys the quick route always. A discussion, even though fighting might end quicker, this is just to stay out of getting killed. He speaks in means of interrogation, and enjoys constricting his enemies, black mailing them, and asking them for answers. It's much more clean, and less of a mess afterwards. As always he will fight if necessary. If he is confronted by another he does things very quietly. He does not release a thundering grunt from his larynx when he punches someone. You just hear his fist driving into their face, nothing else.

Likes: Juro likes the color blue, that is why he wears a blue mask, He enjoys seafood. He likes the really sickening stuff, like clams, oysters, squid, octopus, sea urchin, the weird things with no vertebrae. Aside from liking seafood, Juro especially likes money! He has a green thumb, and will always try to make a profit out of any deal he makes with someone.

Dislikes: Juro dislikes the unintelligent and irrational, those who cannot grasp common sense are an instant target for a smack across the face to shut them up. He dislikes pork in any form, it has a cheap unwealthy taste that will make him gag. A horrific thing he does not like is messes, he is a neat freak. He will make his bed in the morning every time, and he has to have everything in piles that are neatly fashioned to have each pile be relevant to what is in it. Alphabetical order, you name it.

Motivation:  His only motivation is to obtain an achievement that puts him high up in the system. He just wants to have a name, and be known for what he does, good or bad. Then he also is motivated by any form of a reward that is good for him, It just makes him want to do it more than before. Weather it be a beautiful woman with voluptuous mammary's or a bar of gold. It's the thought that keeps him going.

Fears:  Juro fears himself, he was so traumatized as a child, he always holds back so much he does not know when he is going to snap, and it's going to go too far. Besides that he has an irrational fear of flying, just the though makes his heart pump harder. Also drowning is one, even though it is highly unlikely it will ever happen, but it's there.

Juro [DONE] Blood10

Clanless :(

My blood is dirty.

Juro [DONE] Histor11

History:  Juro was born in a incredibly wealthy family. Had two parents that were so rich, their meals were sprinkled with gold dust. They worked in the mining business, they owned enormous plots of land which they would excavate for precious metals and other things. They lived in a large house, filled with butlers and nannies. There would be a person who cleaned Juro if he produced fecal matter on the bed he lay in, and another person who would shush him to sleep if he started to cry. He lived like a king, but a very very young one. His parents would always be home, as messengers knock on their front door with contracts to sign, and other boring paperwork.

At around the age of 2 a group of angry people who worked for the mines, ran to the home and threw very primitive Molotov's into the windows of the building. It broke through the glass, and the bottles also broke, spreading the gasoline everywhere. The house was mainly made of wood, but it's frame was concrete so only some of it burn down. During the burning process, Juro's parent's died, 11 butlers, 7 nannies. Luckily the Butler who cleaned his hard grabbed Juro out of his bed and went for a full dive out the window. The Butler jumping 20 feet fell into some thorn bushes, and broke his back. The Butler was permanently disabled, and Juro, well he suffered from burns, and minor bruising.

Flames had engulfed around his throat area, and the lower right side of his face. Half of his vocal cords were burnt, and you would see the inside of his mouth through his missing cheek. The nerves were completely dead so their were no means of repair without a price. All of his heritage went into the cost of his serious burns, and the debts which his parents had hid to not pay which accumulated over time. Seems like to become rich you always need to do something illegal. Anyways, Juro was then chucked into a foster home which as if he just entered a 3rd world country.

He was fostered to the age of 4 until he was adopted. The burns had a huge effect on him physically and mentally. First off he always remembers that night because of the scars, Secondly the burns on his vocal cords, killing the nerves there completely gave him a very rough, and scratchy voice. He always sounded like he needed a cup of water, or if he was wolverine. Now that he was adopted his parents weren't so bad. They were just two middle class people. The wife couldn't get pregnant so they went for a foster kid, and it was Juro. Juro was always lonely and his foster parents wanted him out of the house, so they sent him to the awful horrid ninja academy!

Since he was the new kid, and has these scars on his face it didn't do very good for him. He was bullied because of his facial deformities, and he basically started to cover it up. He was a good student and learnt the jutsu properly but the people around him always pushed him down. So he basically first got this blue mast to cover his face. He didn't like the look so he painted a skull on it because SKULLS ARE KOOL. He passed the test to become a Genin, and now his adventure awaits!

RP Sample: Keji was thrown onto a wall. As he slammed into it a sharp pain went into his back which was not pleasing at all. Keji slumped sitting against the wall looking around the room. Keji noticed that it was night time which made complete sense since everyone was sleeping. Keji watched as the Kage shifted his chair into the middle of the room. Keji was grabbed and placed on the chair. Two clones appeared next to Keji as they took both of his arms and constrained them applying slight pressure on them. Keji watched as the Kage came up to him, and removed the strain covering Keji's mouth. Keji saw as the Kage abruptly kicked Keji in the chin, and made him bite his tongue. Keji could taste the blood in his mouth that came from his tongue. It had a bitter taste like the awful tea at that one tavern. Keji made sure to show no expression on his face, so  it would not give any wrong impressions on the Kage. Keji took a deep breath and looked into the Kage's eyes. The Kage started to crack his knuckles. Keji knew this was most likley just used to make Keji in fear showing him that he's going to get wrecked or die. Then the Kage started to talk in a raspy voice, "I had my fun... now let's here the bird chirp..." The Kage then proceeded to draw his blade. It looked to Keji quite sharp as he wondered what he was planning to do with it. The Kage swiftly cut up Keji's arms putting Keji in pain, but he stilll showed no expression. The Kage then came out with a very serious tone for the next thing he had to say, "...Do you have anything to say before we start this little interrogation? I want to get as much information from you in the least amount of time. If I hear it as invalid, in the end you are going to die. Do I make myself clear?" Keji thought about it for a second then started to speak with his bleeding tongue, "I'll tell you anything you want, because you have no Idea how I joined the akatsuki and I do not care much for the organization truthfully. I would also request to not to lose any limbs or ligaments through out interrogation." Keji stopped talking as he waited for the Kage to respond and actually start the interrogation. 

Juro [DONE] Extra10

Source: Fairy Tale RP brought me here.

Face Claim: I drew it.

Juro [DONE] Accept10

Last edited by Juro on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Juro [DONE] Left_bar_bleue810/810Juro [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Juro [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juro [DONE]   Juro [DONE] EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:30 am

I Approve of this Genin. The stats though might need some help with
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Juro [DONE] Left_bar_bleue315/315Juro [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

Juro [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juro [DONE]   Juro [DONE] EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm unsure if this is finished or not, due to the WiP in the title. If so, please state this, and/or remove the WiP from the title.

As for the app itself...

Alias: This is for B+ ranked shinobi only. Please remove it until a later date, as to when you reach such a rank.

Last name: Not needed, though it would be nice to see it. If there is a reason for it not being there, maybe some flavor as to why?

Likes, Fears, ect: Would like to see a little more here. Just another sentence or two. Motivations needs at least two more.

Source: This is where/how you found us. Whether it be Google, or an affiliate site. Please place whichever or however there.

Once these edits have been made, please post a bump. Even if you get it checked by a member of staff on the CB or PM, please post a bump to show that the changes have been made, that way someone can grade it if you can't catch one of us on the CB.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Juro
Juro
Ryo : 0

Juro [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juro [DONE]   Juro [DONE] EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:34 pm

why do i need four ... bump.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Juro [DONE] Left_bar_bleue480/480Juro [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Juro [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juro [DONE]   Juro [DONE] EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:48 pm

I think it's alright. You can remove the stats on your specializations and put them up when registering them in the appropriate section. Otherwise Juro [DONE] Approv10
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Juro [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juro [DONE]   Juro [DONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Juro [DONE]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1