Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru
Male Posts : 176
Ryo : 146000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue105/105Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Empty
PostSubject: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Yuumaru’s 10 Free Starting Jutsu
2 E-Rank/5 D-Rank/3 C-Rank

ACADEMY

Name: Bunshin No Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: None
Type: Ninjutsu
Range:
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu No Jutsu
Range: 50 feet
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Henge no Jutsu
Range: N/A
Description:
Spoiler:

E-RANK

Name: Ikimuno Benkuo
Range:
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Katon: Candlelight Jutsu
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Supplementary
Element: Katon
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Description:
Spoiler:

D-RANK

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Element: N/A
Range: Close to medium range
Duration: N/A
Cooldown: Once per topic.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Katon: Black Smoke Jutsu
Range: 60 feet diameter from the user
Duration: Two posts.
Cooldown: Three post cooldown.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Dance of Determination
Type: Offensive
Range: Close-Medium
Specialty: Kenjutsu
Duration: Two post duration.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Sparrow’s Flight
Type: Supplementary
Specialty: Taijutsu
Duration: Instant
Description:
Spoiler:

C-RANK

Name: Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu
Range: medium
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Katon: Great Fireball Technique
Range: 50 feet
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Katon: Hooken no Jutsu (Phoenix Fist Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Range: Close/Medium (50 ft.)
Duration: Five posts.
Cooldown: Four post cooldown.
Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yuumaru on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:54 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue105/105Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Bump-no-Jutsu!!
Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration 8vR4F
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue315/315Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:20 am

All academy jutsu are free and are not counted as part of your jutsu count. They just get added to your jutsu list. The only exception is Ikimuno Benkuo, which if you want it, can be used as a E-rank on registration.

Link: http://www.narutolegacy.com/t4438-academy-jutsu

Also, please use our jutsu template for all custom techniques. The only time it is not mandatory to use it is when pasting jutsu from our database which have not been updated to fit our current template.

Link: http://www.narutolegacy.com/t4351-jutsu-template

Aside from that, all forms of the Lotus are currently unavailable, which include all of its variations, including custom ones.

Blazing Blade: This needs a maximum duration. It also can't melt things such as steel and so on, otherwise it would melt your very sword itself. It is just a C-rank technique after all. I would also lower the range on it a bit. Define the total length of your blade, and then increase the length added with the fire by a short amount. Maybe a foot at most. There is also the fact that when it comes to using techniques like this, though your skill may be of rank to use the technique, there is also a limit based on weapons.

Normal chakra conducting weapons are B-rank. This means you can use normal chakra to enhance how sharp it is and so on. Now for conducting elemental chakra, the weapon must be A-rank. Meaning you would need a A-rank weapon to use this skill. Any normal weapon, or even a chakra conducting one would not be allowed.

Blazing Dance of Determination: Now with the pressing issues to Blazing Blade, I'm guessing you can see the issue with this technique now. However, in fixing the technique itself, it can't block C-rank ninjutsu. It can block projectiles however.

Fire Clone Jutsu: This would be considered at least B-rank technique, since fire chakra is harder to mold and form, as well as a bit heftier cost compared to earth or water chakra. Since this would be considered as such, you would need B-rank ninjutsu to perform this.

That's my take on these so far. Make the needed fixes, figure out what needs to be changed and what you wan to do and then bump and I'll look them over again.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:31 am

Thank you, Hisame! I fixed everything! :)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue500/500Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Sparrow's Dive - Okay, since this is a D-rank jutsu there is no need to have it be once per topic so please remove that and give it a normal duration and cooldown. Just give it an "Instant" duration and 3 post cooldown.

Dance of Determination - First of all, you need to change the rank of the jutsu to C-rank. Secondly, this needs to follow our cooldown rules. C-rank jutsu require a minimum of 4 posts for a cooldown. This jutsu also needs to follow simple durations and cooldowns. You can choose IC to only use a technique once in a topic for aesthetic means but the jutsu itself should follow regular procedures. So, a duration of "1 post" or "Instant" and a cooldown of at least "4 posts."

Dance of Passion - This needs to follow the same things I stated with Dance of Determination.

I may sound a bit harsh here, but I'm not trying to be. I'm just trying to give you a better idea of how we put jutsu together here. ^_^ Please use your Bump-no-Jutsu when you have made adjustments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Arigatou gozaimasu, Eden-chan! Fixed! ^.^ Bump-no-Jutsu!!
Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration 8vR4F
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue190/190Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:26 am

Katon: Hitodama no Jutsu (Will-o'-wisp Technique)
  • Needs a set duration & proper cooldown(maintained jutsu can be kept each extra post for half their initial chakra cost) You say it is self-sustaining, so that reduces the maintenance chakra cost, however- does this jutsu only make one whisp?

Sparrow’s Dive
  • You need to elaborate on the "slashing" damage the sword does with this technique. The way it is worded tells me that this D Rank jutsu does more damage than D Rank: if that's true, specify exactly how much more damage it does. Don't be vague in wording: that is how jutsu abuse happens as well as disputes when fighting.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Fixed! ^.^

~I nerfed Katon: Black Smoke Jutsu to two post duration but decreased its cooldown from 4 to 3 posts since it is just a D-Rank.

~I moved Katon: Hitodama no Jutsu to C-Rank, made it one fireball, and removed the self-sustaining factor.

~I removed Dance of Passion altogether (it used to be one of my C-Rank moves). That will be a B or an A-Rank for me in the future.

~I downgraded Dance of Determination to D-Rank.

~Lastly, I added "300 pounds of force" to the description of Sparrow's Dive, and moved it up to C-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:
Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue190/190Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Katon: Hitodama no Jutsu (Will-o'-wisp Technique)
[color=#ff9900][/
  • Looks fine except I want to point out something. In our statistics, SPD of S Rank is considered 50km for physical paramters: given a ninjutsu of an elemental nature could possibly be faster than this, Id suggest lower the speed of this technique greatly. A C Rank jutsu shouldn't be able to outmatch a 50km(31Mph).
color]

Sparrow’s Dive
[color=#ff9900][/
  • Lower it to 200lbs, but take into consideration the kinetic force on your weapons used in this jutsu: if it were 300lbs- your weapons would likely break upon impact. So would your bones if you didn't have C Rank END or higher.
color]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:59 am

Thanks for looking this over, Semasu!

Removed Hitodama and Sparrow's Dive. Replaced with Hosenka and Hooken (custom).
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:16 am

Changed Dance of Dtermination to two post duration! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:16 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:45 pm

I am hereby buying this jutsu. Please subtract 120,000 RYO from my account.
Here is the training thread for this jutsu: (Work in Progress)

True Jutsu Name: Transmigration: Avatar (Primal Stage)
Yuumaru's Nickname for Jutsu: Blue Beast Mode
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Arms can extend up to 45 feet; speed of extension is 28 mph.
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: 8 posts.
Cooldown: 8 posts.
Description: This jutsu is unique to Senju Yuumaru, the current reincarnation of Ootsutsuki Ashura. With the help of the Blazing Sun Mark given to him by Ashura, the user converts his burning passions into powerful chakra, creating a powerful chakra outer body, called an AVATAR, with four arms protruding from the user’s shoulders (two here) and rib areas (another two here). The chakra is hued a majestic blue, which reflects Yuumaru’s will of protecting those dear to him, and his ultimate goal of true peace for the world.

This jutsu, being classified as A-Rank, will do major damage to whatever/whoever it hits. Again, being an A-Rank jutsu, it has power to do damage to A-Rank defensive jutsus, and will destroy/MAJORLY damage B-Rank jutsus and below. This jutsu will fail to do serious harm to S-Rank jutsus, however. The arms can extend up to 45 feet from the user, with the extension having a speed of 28 mph. The AVATAR’s coat/skin is also a durable shield, capable of withstanding A-Rank jutsus and lower. To be more specific, A-Rank Jutsus will damage it, but B-Rank Jutsus and below will not be able to put as much as a dent on it. Logically, S-Rank Jutsus will destroy the AVATAR immediately, and may even severely injure our hero, Yuumaru.

Essentially, this jutsu is a kind of “Robot Suit” often depicted in movies, video games, and comics/manga. The AVATAR with Yuumaru inside it has a total height of 9 feet, with Yuumaru’s feet about eight inches above the ground and caged inside the chakra suit, or AVATAR.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 am

Okay, had a talk with Semasu-senpai. I will have to upgrade my Katon level to A-Rank, and also this jutsu's duration will reduced to 7 posts.

Don't deduct my RYO yet xD Not until I got A Rank Katon! :)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:11 am

I like this jutsu Yuu, but considering the unique aspect of it's manifested form: I'm going to have to say you can't make it just a pure chakra form without some kind of special ability or specialization(Such as a KKG or Ijutsu)

If you add your Katon element into the equation and reconsider the duration a bit, I would find this a bit more acceptable. With that being said, take into consideration the properties of fie and how it would be weak against Suiton.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:14 am

Semasu wrote:
I like this jutsu Yuu, but considering the unique aspect of it's manifested form: I'm going to have to say you can't make it just a pure chakra form without some kind of special ability or specialization(Such as a KKG or Ijutsu)

If you add your Katon element into the equation and reconsider the duration a bit, I would find this a bit more acceptable. With that being said, take into consideration the properties of fie and how it would be weak against Suiton.

Noted, Semasu-senpai. I will definitely edit and post again once I have my Katon up to A. Thanks for looking at this! And yes, I will take into account the properties of fire.

But just as the Raikage isn't shocked by his own armor, I will not get burned nor my clothes will get burned by my flame chakra. This is an A Rank move after all, meaning once I get my Katon to A, I have enough mastery to not burn my own body. But, as raikage's armor can shock people, this armor will then have the ability to burn :)
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:15 am

Yes Yuu, that is fine- but remember that Sasuke's Chidori pierced the Raikage's armor and still hurt him, so you are still able to be damaged by another person's fire, albeit a lesser degree
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:17 am

Okay, cleared more stuff with semasu-senpai. Here are the things we went over:

I will now have to upgrade my ninjutsu and katon levels to S-Rank. I will also make the avatar bigger in size. Also, I will have to make it so that it isn't nintaijutsu, meaning that Yuumaru isn't moving, he is just inside the avatar and the avatar moves.

The cooldown and duration will then be adjusted to s rank levels.

Once again, thank you semasu senpai for going over this with me. You da best :)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am

Final Note: Semasu-senpai has went over my jutsu with Eden-chan. Yes! She approves! Now I have to get my Katon and Ninjutsu to S-Rank. I also have to acknowldge the fact that my jutsu is more similar to Susanoo and Bijuu Mode, not Raiton Armor.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration   Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Senju Yuumaru's Jutsu Registration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1