Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

C Rank Mission: Hope this isn't too Boaring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai
Ryo : 110000

Character sheet
Chakra:
C Rank Mission: Hope this isn't too Boaring Left_bar_bleue100/100C Rank Mission: Hope this isn't too Boaring Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

C Rank Mission: Hope this isn't too Boaring Empty
PostSubject: C Rank Mission: Hope this isn't too Boaring   C Rank Mission: Hope this isn't too Boaring EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:51 am

Name: Hope this isn't too Boaring
Difficulty: C
Reward: 15,000 Ryo
Experience: 50 Experience
Objective: Kill or scare away the boar that's wrecking the fields.
Description: A local farm on the island is issuing a bounty for anyone who is able to get rid of a boar that is causing trouble, eating up the crops and scaring the livestock. The boar is bigger then the average boar, being similar to a small adult bear in size and will charge you on sight and it is quite durable, so strategy is encouraged. Hope its not to unbearable.

Ren's tummy grumbled loudly as she walked the dirt path to the village not too far away, she had skipped breakfast because she had accidently slept in too long. She held the mission report in her hand and read it again, probably for the twentieth time: by nearly all reports, the boar had come early in the morning while everyone was asleep. It would eat their crops, chase their livestock and sometimes break their property; it's size was said to be a bit larger than normal, not at all too surprising if it could cause notable property damage.

Ren's goal was to arrive early and catch the boar in the act and kill it before it could wreak havoc again on the farmers. Just up ahead was the village, she could see the rooftops from the road se was on- a few of the houses chimney's were still smoking and hardly anyone was up and about yet it would seem. She quickened her pace at the idea of quickly ending the mission so she could go back to their house and get something to eat. All in all, she was expecting two hours at the most to accomplish the mission and then get something to eat- it was a bearable timeframe for her hunger pains. Maybe the villagers will be kind enough to give me a snack after the deed is done... I am really hungry. I should have grabbed some toast or something before I left.

Ten minutes passed before she finally entered the farming village and looked around at the place, two farm houses and a barn had taken considerable damage to the lower base of the wooden buildings: likely the boar. Two farmers were tending to a well nearby and looking about nervously until they saw Ren'ai. At first, they were relieved that their request for a shinobi had been met, but they were disappointed that it was just  young girl.

A busty girl, but still probably a Genin. They honestly didn't expect she could do much to alleviate their wild boar problem; in fact, it was almost that time of morning for the boar to make its daily feeding rounds and terrorize their cattle. Just earlier that morning, they had replaced he broken fence the boar had crashed through; it had taken a couple hours to round up the cattle from the day before and secure them back inside the fence.

One of the two men folded his arms as Ren approached, he wasn't at all happy with the shinobi Tsukigakure sent: she smiled at them warmly and greeted them good morning. Only the other man greeted her and it was mostly half-hearted. It didn't phase her, she was here to do her mission, not to entertain and make the villager's happy. Them being happy would just be a sie effect of her accomplishing her mission; even now she could tell that even though she was only a Genin, part of them hoped that she could kill the boar.

So the reports say that the boar usually comes around this time, I figured it was best to get here before the boar arrives and deal with it before the boar can do anymore damage. Well... no breakfast for her, these men weren't at all too happy with "just her" and their mood was such that it would be irresponsible to ask for a meal while she waited. Her tummy grumbled again as she turned away from the men after a few more words between them; that boar better had hurry up and get there before she died of starvation!

This wasn't the case though, she sat atop a nearby roof for an elevated sight advantage- she watched silently for three hours with the only sound being her stomach protesting. Just when she thought the boar wouldn't show that day, she saw a rustling in the bushes not too far away from the fence. Her heart raced for a moment in anticipation- finally the board appeared casually from the tree line and trotted up to the fence and sniffed it. The beast could have sword that it had destroyed this the day before? Here it was again, blocking its way directly to the crops.

Ren jumped down quickly and dashed around the side of the fence to prevent the boar from breaking the fence again and scattering the livestock. The best and easiest way to prevent it from doing damage was to get its undivided attention; she reached into her pouch and produced a shurriken as she ran closer. She threw the weapon true and the sharp blades dug deep into the beast's hind quarters: it squealed in protest and rage as it turned its attention on her.

She had its attention now, fully- its beady eyes glared at her in hatred and it raked its front right hoof against the ground several times as it prepared to charge her. Ren performed some quick handseals and blew out a gas from her lungs straight at the boar; the jutsu wasn't overly aggressive at first, likely the boar wouldn't even notice the gas cloud. Her intention was to set the boar up in a trap without provoking its innate nature to charge. It had moved a safe distance away from the fence as it eyed her and thought of the best way to deal with the threat.

Suddenly it began to get light headed and its eyes blurred a bit, the beast paused in its rage and tittered on confusion. Just as the beast thought it would regain its composure and balance, the gas around it ignited into flames and a devastating fireball with the boar right in the center of the flames. The ground near Ren shook a little with the explosion but she was far enough away to not be bothered by the flames or he kinetic force of the explosion.

After the flames cleared, Ren inspected the damage from afar; the boar was toppled on the ground, a smoking pile of cooked flesh. All of the hair had been burned off the beast and all that was left was very cooked meat- it was quite dead. She walked up to the beast, it smelled so good~ She took out the shurriken from the beast's flanks and let it cool down on a rock nearby before returning it in the ninja pouch. She pulled out a kunai and sliced off a chunk of the boar, it was well cooked. The farmers ran up to her right then with excitement and surprise. I don't suppose you guys can carry the boar back to the village and season it to share and eat with the village?

They grinned at her with amusement at the turn of events and nodded, they carried the boar back to the village and used a picnic table to set it on and season it before sharing it for breakfast with the villagers. Naturally, Ren was able to eat with them; she had her share until her tummy was full. Mission accomplished.

Word count- 1,178
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

C Rank Mission: Hope this isn't too Boaring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1