Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mission #4 {Bill Collection}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mission #4 {Bill Collection} Left_bar_bleue200/200Mission #4 {Bill Collection} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Mission #4 {Bill Collection} Empty
PostSubject: Mission #4 {Bill Collection}   Mission #4 {Bill Collection} EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Name: Bill Collection
Difficulty: D
Reward: 5,000 Ryo
Experience: 25 Experience
Objective: Collect rent in the village from some business owners.
Description: The village allows people to rent out their buildings so they don't have to pay too much to get into business. However, people have stopped paying. Remind them that the city needs money in order to continue thriving. Go to three different stores and convince them to pay the money they owe in rent to the city. Try not to start a fight because that might scare off potential business owners. They will try to bribe you with food or beer, so try your best to ignore their advances.

NPC: Mika~The City Official that ask for Yuri's help.
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
It was just another day in Tsukigakure, Yuri's home village. The sun came up and the a rooster made some noise that signal the start of a new day. Ninia and Civillian alike crawled out of bed, got dressed and left their house. There would be things that needed to be done, and roles for said people to fill. This was no different for Yuri either. Once Yuri left the Onmyoton compound, she went to the park, sat at a table and waited for ten minutes until the client  show up to hand her more information on mission.  Yuri look as a young woman who look to be in her young twenties approach her, the woman was flank by two older man. Just by looking at their clothes, Yuri could tell that they work for the village collection agency. "Look like some idiots haven't been paying their dues to the city." Yuri mentally thought as the young woman sat down in front of Yuri. The men that came with her, remained standing at her side. "Yuri Onmyoton of the Onmyoton Clan. Genin rank ninja known for reading adult novels, having an active mind and charka control. I find it strange you haven't learn Medical Ninjutsu like your mother but I'm getting off topic." Its a pleasure to have you working for us. My name is Mika Sun, I have many jobs, one of them is collecting the rent for Tsukigakure." The young woman said in firm but friendly tone. Yuri could feel that this woman in front of commanded respect and fear. "Sadly I'm busy with other matters, so I ask our Kage to send a ninja to help me. That ninja is you" Mika then handed Yuri a folder, that gave greater details about the bill collecting mission. "Read it, collect the payments that are due and finish your mission. Report back here by sunset." Mika then stood up and left with her two bodyguards. Leaving Yuri alone, Yuri look through the folder for a minute or two before she left the park. This was an interesting way to start the day. "How does she know so much about me?" Yuri rub her chin and began thinking about how to finish her mission.

This was Yuri foruth mission snice she became a genin. Her first few missions were a walk in the park. The genin first mission was to help a strange man named Gen with his delivery business, the sight of Gen in tutu still linger in the back of Yuri's mind. Anyway, Yuri managed to deliver all the packages without any problems. Yuri's second mission was to help a shrine maiden, clean the statues in her village, another easy task and Yuri even made a new friend. Then Yuri's third mission was to complete in festival. This was Yuri favorite mission because she got the chance to put her sexy jutsu to work and she have fun with the shrine maiden. Letting out a small giggled, Yuri look at the shop in front of her and frown. This was one of the three shops that hasn't been paying their rent to the village. "Stop one. The Five Kunai, a fine restaurant known for it fresh seafood and fine wine. The Owner name is Aoi, a middle age man who work in the food industry for the majority of his life, a known nerdly sucker who has a taste for younger women like myself. Big spender." Yuri continue to read off the facts about her first target in dull and boring monotone. A baby who was crying, was instantly put to sleep when he walk past Yuri. Yes Yuri sounded that boring. Putting the folder she got from Mika away. Yuri closes her eyes and thought about how to get Aoi to pay up. Then Yuri smirk and made the ram hand sign as perform Oiroke no Jutsu. A small screen of smoke cover Yuri, a small gust of wind blew the smoke away, showing an bustier and taller Yuki, lucky she was in a black one piece swimsuit. "I use sexual appeal to get him to pay up." Yuri mentally thought as she walk into the fancy restaurant, id didn't take long until Yuri found Aoi, the man came right be herself, like a moth to a flame. "Oh how can I help a sexy woman like yourself?" Aoi said as he eye Yuri like a piece of meat, Yuri sweetly smile as she place a hand on his chest. "I here to collect the rent for the village." Yuri coo, as she rub his chest, stepping closer to him and lick her lips. "I don't want to see a sexy person like yourself getting in trouble. So can you please pay up? I make it worth your wild. I do anything you desire." Yuri said in seductive whisper, she was lying about the last part of statement but Aoi didn't knew that. Aoi just nodded dumbly as he walk into the back of his shop and handed Yuri a sack of money, it contain his rent. Yuri smile as she kiss him on the cheek before lightly nibbing on his ear. "Thank you so much, I be back later." Yuri step back and wink at Aoi, watching him nearly faint. Yuri held in her giggles as she exit the shop and shook her head. Ending her sexy jutsu and appearing like her usually self, Yuri back the sack in her pocket and move to the next stop.

"Stop Two. "Nin Loving, a romantic shop for lovers. This place contain everything a lover could need. Books on datings. Match making services and the list goes on." Yuri paused for a moment, as she place her hand over her heart and sighed. "I hope I can find a woman to love me someday." Yuri then coutined teading off information about the second target. "The owner of Nin Loving, an elderly woman named Kei, she lost her husband in war, Kei has a son who is working a pet trainer." Yuri put the folder away and rub her head, the woman was clearly straight so Yuri couldn't use her sexy technique. "Not a problem for me, I always have multiple plans at the ready." Yuri nodded her head and walking into the shop, Yuri then saw a white haired woman, Kei sitting at a desk, gesturing Yuri to come over. "Hello child, have you developed a crush on someone?" The elderly woman smile as she told Yuri to take a seat. "Not yet" Yuri blush a bit before shaking her head. "You haven't paid your rent and I'm here to collect it." Kei frowned at Yuri's serious expression and rested her chin on her hand. "No, the village fail to protect my husband, so why should I pay them for failure.? Would you like some free chocolate, my stores had the best chocolate in the village." Kei bitterly said glaring at Yuri. Yuri keep an emotionless front as she look back at Kei's glare and shook her head, refusing to be bribe. The elderly woman made a foolish mistake by looking at genjutsu user in the eyes. As Kei countine to glare at the silent Yuri, she noticed a few leaves twirl around her, Kei was unaware that Yuri was just place under a genjutsu. Kei turn her head as she her 'son' walk into the room. Kei was about to greet him until she saw, him cover in deep cuts and bleeding heavily. Kei gasp a her son start to cough up blood., Kei was panicking as tears roll down her face . Her Son at his mother with questioning and dying glance. "Why? Did you let this happen to me? You fail to pay the village." Kei's son said weakly before he fell onto the ground, Kei jump out of her seat and cry on the body of her son. For several minutes Yuri remained in her seat quietly as she watch Kei' being affect by her genjutsu. Yuri snap her fingers, as she ended the Jutsu. Kei with red eyes look confuse as she search for her son's body that seem to just vanished.  "Kei, that was genjutsu showing the future if  you don't choose to pay your rent". Yuri easily lie about the genjutsu she use, rubbing Kei's back in soothing manner. Kei wipe her nose and nodded at Yuri, she went into her pocket and gave Yuri small pouch. "Take it please. Don't let mine son die!" Kei look at Yuri as she left her shop. "I won't" Yuri said just before the door, close behind her. Yuri now walk towards her final stop.

"Stop Three. Petco. The hidden moon's large pet shop. The owner name is Mr. Clean who hates messes and chaos. Mr himself has no pets." Yuri look at sky, she still had time before the sun began to set. As soon as Yuri walk itno the pet shop, Mr Clean instantly came up beside her and told Yuri to wipe her feet. Yuri didn't make a fuss, as she obey the owner. Once that was taking care of , Yuri told Mr. Clean why she was here, Mr Clean was making excuse on why he hasn't been paying, he try to bribe Yuri with free kittens, the kittens where cute but Yuri refuse to gave in. Getting tried of his attempts to bride her, Yuri put her plan into action. A few minutes later, Mr Clean was on the ground, handing Yuri a sack of ryo before pushing her out of the shop. Yuri let out a small giggle as she ran back to the park. She let all the animals out of their cage, which cause Mr Clean shop to become messier than a pig pen.

Once Yuri had got the rent that was owned from all three of the shops, Yuri went back to park where she found Mika and her two bodyguards waiting for her. Yuri sat down in front of Mika and handed her the rent that was due. Mika look at the bags and dump all the ryo out, counting the ryo to make sure it was the right amount, After counting the ryo twice, Mika look at Yuri with smile. "Good Job you finished your mission just as the sun began to set. Your payment is being sent to ninja bank account as we speak. Report back to the Kage to verify the payment has been given. We will work together more in the future Yuri Onmyoton. Grow stronger and stay safe." Mika then got up and left the park, her bodyguards following close behind her. Yuri wave at them before she went to the Kage's office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1791
Charka Count: 90/100

Name: Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy Technique)
Canon/Custom: Canon (With slight change.)
Type: Supplementary
Element: None
Range: Self
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: 4 (Same as Henge no Jutsu)
Cooldown: 2 Post Cooldown (Same a Henge no Jutsu)
Description:Requires using the ram handsign.  A variant of the Transformation Technique, the Sexy Technique transforms the user into a naked woman or man usually surrounded by clouds of mist at private areas, or in a bikini* (*only if changing into a woman!) , typically with seductive posture. The user uses this technique to distract or win over men and women , with all successful attempts causing an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim. Typically, the more perverted the victim, the greater their reaction will be.

Name: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: None
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Short
Description: Handseals. This illusion best works in surprise attacks. The target will first see something swirling around them common to the area, leaves, loose snow, sand. On their next post, they will begin to see and hear something that they would never want to see, the death of a loved one, old people making love, it ranges. It shows them their worst fears. Can be broken by kai, pain, etc. Pain in the genjutsu does not break it (given their worst fear is something like fire).

[/color]
Back to top Go down

Mission #4 {Bill Collection}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1