Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield
Ryo : 29508

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Left_bar_bleue300/300Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Empty
PostSubject: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:25 am

OOC:(So as a fellow Onmyoton, I've decided that I want to mentorship Yuri Onmyoton- indeed I am Ouroboros, but I plan to have influence in Tsukigakure, so I'll start with a promising young star who can influence the future of the village xD
I plan to take the identity of an NPC shinobi in the village and mentor Yuri disguised as another member of the Onmyoton clan- likely through using a jutsu I plan to learn soon- Shōshagan no Jutsu: Vanishing Facial Technique)
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Left_bar_bleue300/300Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:41 am

OOC: Okay, I have made & trained the jutsu I intended to use for this thread, I'll interact without it at first and use reconnaissance in the village and interact with Yuri a bit. Once the jutsu has the ryo deducted & I am allowed to place it in my Jutsu List: I will start the interaction after I have assumed a new disguise.

Ah, Tsukigakure- it had been a while since she had been in the village: technically she was not allowed in the village and was hunted by the very ninjas of this village she had once protected. She had lost the hunters though, it wasn't too difficult with her being a mater at sneaking, subterfuge and illusions. She was here now though, in disguise of course- she was a travelling merchant: although she had no goods of her own to sell but she was in the village under the pretense of a merchant looking for merchandise to buy and resale at extortionate prices.

Geez, the guards here are a lot pushier lately. I literally had to work some magic just to get into the city. True she was in disguise, but skilled shinobi could still find ways to attain an identity when genjutsu is in place. Still, she had escaped detection... and the sooner she found a suitable identity: she needed to find someone from her clan, and fast.

The easiest way to accomplish this would be to look for someone who was paranoid; sadly today was fairly busy and she was having no luck in the last hour- so she decided to grab a bite to eat at a ramen stand nearby. Two bowls of spicy ramen please.

word count-218

Last edited by Sheffield on Mon May 19, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Left_bar_bleue200/200Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:21 am

It was just another dull day in Tsukigakure, Yuri's home village. The sun came up and the a rooster made some noise that signal the start of a new day. Ninia and Civillian alike crawled out of bed, got dressed and left their house. There would be things that needed to be done, and roles for said people to fill. This was no different for Yuri either. With a sigh, Yuri rose out of bed and close her eyes as she thought about what to do for the day. She didn't had any missions to do today, in fact she was still waiting for the Kage to approval her latest mission request and that can take days. The thought of that caused Yuri to smile somewhat, at her last meeting with Kage. She made an offer to become his assistant which he didn't refuse, so Yuri hoped that the stubborn fool would take her up on her offer. The man really did need someone to help him around the office. "Well, It could take a few days before I heard back from him. So I guess I just explore the village. Luckily this is my day off from training with my parents and the rest of my clan mates. " Once Yuri had her mind set, she open her eyes and went the daily routine that most people do. She bathe, ate breakfast and got dressed for the day. Before Yuri's left the compound , her dad did complain about Yuri's choice of clothing and whine that it show too much skin. Yuri shrug it off as she left the compound. Yuri wandered off in the marketplace.

"The old man worries to much." Yuri said quietly to herself as she walk around the marketplace, looking at different vendors trying to push their overpriced and overhyped items. The main reason why Yuri dresses the way she does is because it all part of combat style she developed by reading Adult novels like Icha Icha. "You want people to notice you, show them some skin and they be putty in your hands." Yuri giggled as she walk past a ramen stand, the smell of the noodles cause her stomach to growl. Yuri rub her chin, it was getting close to lunchtime, so she walk into the shop and sat down next to a local merchant, at least that what the person look like to Yuri.

"What to order?" Yuri rub her forehead as she look at the menu in front of her. "So many styles of ramen." Yuri was talking to herself as she began reading off the different choices the stand offer out loud, making comparisons. This cause the owner of the stand to look at her funny and sighed, this could take a while. The Chef thought as he walk in front of Yuri."Are you ready to order miss?" The chef asked Yuri, but he was completely ignored as Yuri continue to ponder on what to eat. The Chef groaned and shook his head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count- 503

Last edited by Yuri on Mon May 19, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:28 am

Ah the smell! It had been such a long time since she had been able to smell the ramen made specially in Tsukigakure, her village grew and used special herbs from their own village to give their ramen a special flavor. Even just smelling the ramen made Sheffield's mouth water a bit: of course she was in the disguise as a male merchant an would probably look a little weird to onlookers.... but then again, many merchants came to Tsukigakure just to taste their special flavored foods.

The chef passed her the two large bowls of ramen, they were steamy hot and the smell was quite appealing. She took up her chopsticks, broke them apart and was about to dig in when a girl saddled the chair next to her. Sheffield eyes the girl but did well to hide her surprise, it was the young Chuunin Yuri Onmyoton. She grinned to herself at the interesting turn of events and the fortune bestowed upon her. Instead of having to search the whole village for the girl, she had come straight to Sheffield.

It appeared that Yuri was a bit indecisive, not at all uncommon in younger women... but it was a bit cute how the girl was having trouble deciding what to eat even. Still in her male merchant disguise, Sheffield pushed a bowl of ramen over to Yuri who was sitting beside her; she looked at the chef, Chef, do make more bowls of ramen and this shinobi girl's tab is on me.

The best way to get close to someone was through acts of kindness and generosity, Sheffield knew that the Onmyoton clan members were naturally a careful and suspicious people- but Sheffield was an Onmyoton herself and knew the game better than this young girl.

This girl had been promoted to Chuunin very recently, Sheffield kept tabs on this girl; mostly out of selfish interest, but it was important to her. She turned and smiled meekly at Yuri and spoke with a male's voice in her merchant disguise, Just showing my appreciation to the shinobi of this village by offering you a meal. So, what is your shinobi rank?

She figured it would be okay, the scenario had been perfect and Sheffield had offered the girl food from her own order- no way the food could b poisoned.

Word count-390

Last edited by Sheffield on Mon May 19, 2014 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Left_bar_bleue200/200Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:19 am

Yuri was still weighing her options, she could tell the chef was getting impatient with her but luckily or unluckily it seem as if someone made the decision for Yuri.  Yuri turned her attention towards the man that give her a bowl of ramen. At first, Yuri didn't said anything as she stare at the bowl of ramen. Being from the Omnyoton clan, she was naturally cautious. One can never be too careful when dealing with others.. "Let's see, an older male that you don't know has given you a bowl of Ramen, Yuri. How do you proceed?" Yuri mentally asked herself. "He could have poison the meal while I was busy looking at the menu but then again, It came from his order so it should be safe plus we are in a public setting. Wait, Maybe he using a poison that he is immune to but that is highly unlikely." While she was debating on whether to eat the ramen or not, she look at the merchant and smiled back at him. "Thank you for offering me this ramen, If you haven't done that. I might have been here for hours!" Rubbing the back sheepishly, Yuri decided to wait until she actually saw the merchant eat his ramen before she would eat hers. Why should she eat something, that he might not eat himself.

Before she answered the man. Yuri quickly look him over and was already thinking of ways to deal with him in cause he cause her trouble. She figure that if the man did try anything she could handle herself, she was a chunnin and he was a civilian after all, she had the advantage. And even if the man could somehow overcome her ninja skills, she can always yell sexual assault. There are too many men would pass up a chance to save a sexy damsel in distress like herself.

"If you really want to show your appreciation for this village, I would suggest you offer us Shinboi a discount on your merchandise. Let's be honest, you merchants tend to overpriced your items. That come in less than ideal condition." here was a hint of annoyance in the young girl voice. Yuri frowned a bit, she had to pay double the price for an Icha Icha novel that had pages missing! "Anyway, where are my matters? I'm a Chunnin rank ninja of Tsukigakure." Yuri didn't mind telling people of her rank, she didn't view rank as an important piece of information. "So, since I given you information about me its only fair if I learned more about you. So what is your name and what do you sell?" Yuri kept her smile up, as she left the bowl of ramen untouched for now but her stomach started to growl loudly. Blushing a bit, she look away from the man and sighed. "Sorry about that. My tummy doesn't know when to remain silent." Yuri added with a nervous giggled. Maybe she should stop being paranoid and just dig into the ramen.

~
Word Count: 506

Last edited by Yuri on Mon May 19, 2014 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:45 am

Her natural reaction was obviously to be suspicious, but she did well to hide it from view, she thanked Sheffield and waited until Sheffield ate from her own bowl before eating any herself. Sheffield took her fresh chopsticks and dipped them in Yuri's bowl and ate a chunk of chicken to show that the food was safe. Your request is a reasonable one, but even us merchants have to live in some comforts. We don't have those deadly skills like you shinobi to accomplish missions for our villages- so we can't earn lots of money quickly. Our wares take time to make or procure, so our prices are expensive to keep us afloat in between the times we come and go to the major villages.

Her logic was sound, Sheffield had practiced these speeches and even mentored under a merchant for a while to gain necessary knowledge in order to blend in and be less suspicious. Truly it was an honest answer, but not so honest for herself since she wasn't really a merchant.Ah I see, a Chuunin of Tuskigakure! Well, it is a pleasure: I am a travelling merchant from Boufuugalure. Call me Souji. Right now, I have no wars to sell but I do have a fair amount of ryo- I intend to buy some things from the village this week and resell them at my village at a higher profit.

She was being "truthful" to the girl in the girl's reasoning, she had used the girl's own words of conviction and feelings of extortion prices to make a logical explanation that carried weight. This also relieved Sheffield from having to explain why she travelled to Tsukigakure with no goods herself to sell. She didn't mind if the girl disliked her as a merchant, she wouldn't be the merchant for much longer anyways. Suddenly Yuri's tummy grumbled and Sheffield couldn't help but laugh out loud, her voice was loud and very many with a hearty deep bellied laugh as she slapped her knee and winked at Yuri's embarrassment. It seems the little miss Chuunin better get to eating that ramen. Chef, here is the ryo, please cater to this fine Chuunin.

Sheffield's target had passed her just then on the outside of the ramen shop; it was time for Sheffield to make her exit and do what she did best. Acting was just one of her talents, killing was her passion. She did a quick nod to Yuri in a form of leaving gesture after giving the chef a decent amount of ryo to pay for anything Yuri ordered for herself.

She followed the woman, Sheffield remembered the woman as a female from the Onmyoton clan growing up. She was around the same age and same figure, including bust; a perfect match, even her hair color was the same. Her walk was of a seasoned shinobi, likely a Special Jounin at least- all Onmyoton specialized in genjutsu, so there was always the constant danger that even though they appeared physically weaker, their mind could be much more powerful.

Sheffield performed a subtle Genjutsu as she followed behind the woman and carefully made it so that only the woman had heart the sound as Sheffield waited to make the sound when no one else was nearby. She snapped her fingers loudly and the woman's head cocked slightly as she recognized the sound- sound was often the most deadly sense if one was unprepared for it, especially against a genjutsu master.

She woman turned suddenly and reeled on Sheffield; however, the woman saw everyone but Sheffield- a few people looked at her warily and some people looked at the woman as if she was a weirdo. Sheffield was using a pinpoint accurate Genjutsu to affect the woman's senses, making Sheffield completely invisible to the woman even though she was right behind her. She was in a waking dreamlike state where she could interact with whoever she desired to, but Sheffield could directly effect what the woman saw. Sheffield used another Genjutsu, this one simple but with just as great an effect. She entered the woman's dream state with her mind and influenced her memories of important things Sheffield would need to know to assume this woman's identity.

She ghosted the woman for hours, gleaming whatever information she could from the woman's mind as well as her interaction with other clan members. It truly was difficult to keep her identity and presence hidden, especially while she was slowly gathering information from the woman. It was late in the evening before Sheffield was convinced she had enough information about the woman to assume her identity. She followed the woman to her home and watched her- she was a single woman, which wasn't too surprising. Sheffield watched her normal reactions in the place where she assumed she was "safe"

Sheffield sat casually on the bed as the woman undressed and then bathed in the shower, all of which in plain sight of Sheffield. She truly was a beautiful woman and perfect identity for Sheffield, her house would do nicely as a place for Sheffield to lodge at for the remainder of her stay in the village. The woman dressed scantily for bed and then fell asleep only after a few minutes of cautious waiting. Sheffield listened to her breathing and waited until she was certain the woman was asleep- lightly she crawled on the bed and positioned herself right above the woman, both legs on either side of the woman's waist and Sheffield's face directly in line with the woman's face. The last thing she wanted was to see how this woman would sleep peacefully, thinking she was safe.

She was a heavy sleeper, not something to be proud of in the Onmyoton clan; Sheffield leaned in and kissed the woman's lips lightly- it was the least she could do for the woman that she would soon be wearing her face. She leaned back and rested moved her hands up and onto the woman's face lightly, slowly caressing the moist skin and applying her chakra to the peaceful face. With one quick movement, Sheffield swiped her hand forcefully off the woman's head and took her face as well. She applied the face quickly over her own face and used the chakra to synchronize the skin and complete the disguise.

At first, the sleeping body didn't recognize to no longer has nostrils to breathe from. The breathe stopped midway and the body tensed and paused in confusion and then began to panic as the woman realized she could no longer breathe or see. Sheffield was sitting atop the woman though and had her arms pinned down with her legs, the woman struggled silently and in futility for about two minutes before going limp. After five minutes, Sheffield was certain she was fully suffocated. She got off the body and looked at it, no blood had been spilled and no signs of forced entry, no one would be able to tell anything happened here... except that there was still a body to deal with.

Normally if she wanted to be done with a corpse, she would burn it or allow her phantasmal behemoth eat it... but the house was too small to summon that monster. She would have to stash the body somewhere outside the house and wait until she could bury it somewhere. She took the sheets of the bed and rolled the corpse in it and heaved it onto her shoulders, out the back door she went after making sure no one was watching. Fortunately the local dump was not far away, Sheffield dashed over there and threw the body into the bin- anyone who noticed the body, would have had to actually crawl into the metal canister and unfold the sheets.

Sheffield went back to the house, remade the bed and laid there- thinking and planning all of the things that needed to be done. Assuming the identity of the woman, this Taizu Onmyoton, was only the first real step into the identity- she still had to interact with clan members, family and friends to fit the part perfectly.. but acting was always one of her best talents.

Tomorrow though, she would "reintroduce" herself to the beautiful and innocent Chuunin Yuri Onmyoton. I do hope she is a little less guarded than today when she actually speaks with someone from her own clan. Hmm.. maybe I should pay the old elders a  visit and request to mentor the young prodigy. It was settled, when the next morning came, she would go to the elders and request to mentor the new Chuunin, this would erase any suspicion from the Chuunin because she would no longer have a choice than to accept the position of pupil. Who would turn down the opportunity to be solely mentored by the previous generation?

Word count-1,477
Spoiler:
Remaining chakra- 160
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:30 am

Well, it clear to Yuri that the men wouldn't give her a discount on his items, he was already making up excuses on why he can't a discount. Yuri expected this and shrug her shoulders. "I guess your right but still your should keep my suggestion in mind good sir. The discount doesn't have to be large, maybe around five percent but no higher than ten. That usual discounts most people offer these days." Yuri shook her head and ask herself why men didn't use her advice more often, the first time when she made the a suggestion to the Kage to use shadow clones to help him with his paperwork, he simply refuse and said he couldn't do it because of pride. That caused Yuri to smirked, at least he seem open to the possibly of her being his assistant. Yuri was still waiting for an answer from the Kage. Yuri made a note, to bug the Kage later after she gets done eating.

When the man mention his name, Yuri was mildly suspired that he didn't ask for her name but she shrugged it off, he didn't ask for that piece of information then there was no need to give it to him. "Likewise, Souji traveling merchant from Boufuugalure. It a pleasuring meeting you too. Only if more men had manners like you." Yuri playfully teased as she saw him eating from the bowl he had offered her. Yuri watch Souji carefully as he ate, he didn't show any signs of food poisoning. With her cautious dropping and her hunger rising. Yuri finally decided to eat, grabbing a pair of chopsticks, she dipped them into the ramen and ate chunk of chicken with noodles wrapped around it. The female Chunnin grinned seem to get even better, chicken was her favorite food. "You know. I can't down a dish that has chicken in it." What she say was mostly ture, she wouldn't eat any dish just because there was chicken in it, but if some sexy female offer her a plate of home-fried chicken she would gladly accept it, of course after checking that the plate was safe to eat.

Yuri blushed got darker as Souji laughed but she kept her cool and laugh along with him. "Your right." And with that statement, Yuri continued to chow down on the free ramen."Thank you for your kindness." Yuri was glad, she didn't have to paid for the ramen, her wallet was crying over the new jutsu she was learning. Yuri wanted to ask the traveling merchant more question but it seem he had to leave, nodding her head back to him. Yuri watched him leave and smiled. "To bad your not a woman." Yuri muttered to herself as she finished off the last of the ramen in her bowl. He did knew how to treat a female. Yuri then ate the second bowl that Souji left behind and patted her belly. After sitting there for a few more minutes, Yuri left the stand, a happy girl.

Yuri quickly made her way to the Oujoukage's office building, a tall and imposing tower that over look the entire village. Yuri want to see if he was in his office or not. As usual for security reasons, guards were stationed at a checkpoint before Yuri could even enter the building where the Oujoukage's office was located and would inspect those who wished admittance to see the kage, including Yuri herself. Yuri yawn lazily as she flipped through the lastest edition of Icha Icha Yuri didn't mind the inspection since it gave her more time to read her perverted novels before seeing the Oujoukage. Once the guards patted her down for a third time, in which Yuri sighed, a hint of annoyance could be heard from the sigh. One of guards told her that she was clear to go on. Yuri nodded her head as she made her way to the Kage's office but just before she knock on the door, a guard that was stationed outside his office told her that he just left, which cause Yuri to sliently groaned as she walk back down and out of the building. "Well my plan of bugging the Oujoukage is busted, what now?"

Yuri continue to read her Icha Icha novel as she walk through the village but unlike most readers of the novel, she didn't read it for just enjoyment, Yuri also she the novel for her genjutsu. "Hehe. That will show the cheating bastard. There nothing I hate worse than cheaters." Yuri evilly chuckled which caused people around her to look at her funny or take a step back. Some of the mothers sent Yuri a few glares, as they cover their children's eyes. Yuri sighed as she went back to the Onmyoton compound, her father expected her to be home before sunset and there was nothing else to do. For the rest of afternoon until midnight, Yuri spent the rest of day in her room working on Genjutsu and reading more Icha Icha novels. With a few break into between her personal training. Yuri look at the clock in her room and yawned. Taking off her clothes and neatly folding them up on her bed, Yuri stepped into her bathroom and sat on the edge of the bathtub. She turn the water on and waited for several minutes until the water was at the perfect temperature, before she step inside the tub and relaxed. Yuri spent about hour or so inside the tub before she step out and wrapped a towel around herself. Yuri stepped out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom. Looking inside her closet, Yuri let the towel dropped to floor as she put on a oversize t-shirt and some black lingerie. Yuri then got into bed and instantly fell asleep dreaming about her new life as a chunnin.

Just as the first rays of sunlight enter, Yuri's room she instantly open her eyes and yawned. She went through the normal routine of showering and eat breakfast, but unlike today where she usually trains with her parents,  Yuri look at message that her father gave her, which caused her to worry a bit. She was being summon by her clan elders, this could been seen as a blessing or a sign of trouble. Yuri silently pray that she was in good standing with the clan. Yuri made her way to the elders stronghold and quietly walk inside.  "Hello you have summon me? Yes!" Yuri ask nervously as all of the eyes in the room where now focus on her. The Elders notice her presence but ignored her for now as the begin chatting among themselves. Then suddenly all of them stop talking as one elder spoke up."Yuri Onmyoton were have heard of your recent promotion to Chunnin. You are truly a prodigy among us." The elders realized  that there was a chance that Yuri could become like that one Onmyoton woman if they didn't monitor her closely. They need someone that they could trust to train the young female but who?

Word Count: 1185
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:12 am

Sheffield watched from the darkness of the room, as was often the custom for the mentors so they could look at their pupils without them knowing. Sheffield already knew much about Yuri Onmyoton though, mostly from keeping information on her while Sheffield was out of the village. She had been aware that Yuri was a chuunin the very day she was promoted, she was even aware of the interesting training the girl had been doing with her new found abilities with Genjutsu. Sheffield smirked at herself in the darkness at the idea of this new Chuunin and her latent perverted desires.

The elders continued to speak to Yuri. We want to thank you for coming this morning Yuri Onmyoton, there is someone we would like you to meet. On that que, Sheffield stepped out from the shadows, not but five feet behind where Yuri was standing facing the elders. She poked Yuri playfully on her lower back and walked past her to bow to the elders.

Elders, I have come as requested. She stood up and turned to face Yuri fully, she was wearing a flak jacket with Tsukigakure and the Onmyoton crest, the jacket was an off grey color and she wore just a mesh see-through long sleeve jack shirt underneath it. The jacket was only halfway zipped up and revealed much of her breasts, almost too much still. She wore black pants and matching shoes that went up midway to her shins and fit tightly against her legs, giving her upper pants leg part a more baggy but comfortable feel. Her hair was pulled back into a single long ponytail of blonde and her ninja pouches were snuggly fastened to the right side of her hip.

The elders continued after they had made a slight respectful return bow and allowed Sheffield to view her pupil in light and allow Yuri to inspect her soon to be sensei.In light of your recent promotion, it is time that we decided to find a suitable mentor for you. A young vibrant and powerfully gifted Onmyoton assassin such as yourself needs proper guidance so that you do not betray us like the last generation's prodigy. This is Taizu Onmyoton, she is gifted and has several years of assassination and Genjutsu use: she will be your mentor, your sensei- you will be obedient and follow orders from her as if they were directly from us.

Sheffield smiled to herself slightly but not visibly, it seems her subterfuge last night in using the dream walker genjutsu on the elders had pushed their minds in the right direction; she didn't even need to prod them much, all it took was putting the general idea in all of their heads. She smiled at Yuri playfully and then walked closer to Yuri, right into the girl's personal space; so much in fact, that her breasts firmly touched Yuri's as Sheffield inspected her face closely. She studied the girl's facial expression for a moment before taking a step back, she noticed a slight embarrassed look on the edlers' faces at the sight they had seen. Hello Yu-chan~ I will be your sensei for the time being, so please take good care of me~

Word count-536
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:17 am

"Good its seem like I'm safe for now. I'm just meeting someone. I wonder who they want me to meet." Yuri let out a sighed of relief and reassured. Unaware that she was being watch by her soon to be mentor, Yuri was too absorbed into her thoughts that she didn't even notice someone walk behind her and poke her in the back. Yuri shook her head, as she watched the new person turn around and face her. Once the lights were on, Yuri studied they woman as the elders continued to speak. Yuri respectfully bow to the older woman and grinned at her.

The young Chuunin couldn't help herself, as her eyes were instantly glued towards her Sensei's breasts, her sensei's jacket did show off much of her assets. Which Yuri silently thank the perverted gods, if they existed. This woman was like a walking Icha Icha model! Yuri keep her cool and folded her arms cross her chest, as she let the older woman study her. "I wondered if she finds me attractive? No wait, I don't know if she interested in woman. Plus with her good looks I bet she is married or has an romantic partner."Yuri bit her lip as she let her thoughts run wild.  Yuri finally lifted her eyes from Taziu's breast and look at the rest of her body.  Nice, long slender legs, a hourglass figure and great fashion sense. Yuri thought Taziu was the total package and then some. Yuri kept her thoughts from getting to perverted, she was still in important meeting afterall.

Once the elders mention the word betray. Yuri instantly kneel on the ground and look up at the elders and her mentor. "You don't have to worry or question about my loyalty to you or the Onmyoton clan. I will always remained faithful to you and I will instantly strike down anyone who is deem a danger to the clan." Yuri paused a bit, as she ran a hand through her hair. "I will not end up like that traitorous prodigy.  If she should ever crossed my path I will do everything in my power to bring her down. She has brought great shame to the clan, her luck will run out soon or later." Yuri said this with passion and determination. She was highly loyalty to the clan and will do everything in her power to make sure, the clan remains a powerful force to be reckon with. After the elders nodded to her, Yuri stood up and bow to them.

"Taizu Onmyoton. I consider this a great honor to be trained under someone as skilled as you. I will do gladly follow any orders you may have for me." Yuri was about to said more until she noticed her moving closer to her, completely invading Yuri's personal space. This made Yuri a bit nervous. "Uh?" Yuri's blushed lightly as she look into Taizu's face, she could get lost looking in her eyes. With her trained of thought lost, Yuri just dreamily stared at her mentor, not even noticing the look on the elder's faces. Well, what else could they expect with a girl name Yuri. It did stand for Girl love, Yuri favorite genre  and series of books. Once Taizu took a step back, Yuri blush faded as she regain control of herself.

"Don't worry Taizu I will take great care of you! You won't regret having me for a student!" Yuri mentally slapped herself for sounding a bit to eager. Hopefully her Sensei would just assume they she was ready to train and not question her. Yuri faked a cough and smiled at Taizu. "So how about if we get out here and get to know each?. There so much I want to know about my Sensei. Also you can get to know me better as well." Unlike earlier, Yuri remained clam as she look her Senesi in the eyes, using all of will power to not look at her wonderful cleavage. As Yuri waited for response, she wonder how her training regiment will be like.

Word Count: 682
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:51 am

Sheffield had noticed how the Chuunin looked at her, mostly her revealing breasts as well as inspecting her physical qualities. She hadn't been too sure if the girl had been judging her choice of clothing or not until she had close in on Yuri's personal space and noticed the deep blushing the girl revealed. At closer inspection of her attire, Sheffield understood a bit more about her, the girl's clothes themselves were a bit immodest to some shinobi. She wanted attention, whether or not for her Genjutsu or in a more physical way, Sheffield wouldn't venture too much.

Still the girl bit her bottom lip absently as she looked at Sheffield, and that was as visible an indicator Sheffield needed to know her orientation preference. Wooing this young beautiful shinobi to her side wouldn't be as difficult as she first thought. Though Yuri's words and feelings of conviction at the thought of killing the "traitor" did pain Sheffield a bit. The elders were raising the next generation to view her as a traitor to the clan even though they were the ones to betray her. Before she was through with Yuri, she would be sure to have her mind set free from the blinding façade of the elders. The last thing she wanted was for this beautiful and talented girl to fall into the same scapegoat role as herself. Likewise Yu-chan, I am very much looking forwards to training you and teaching you a thing or two~

She winked at Yuri with her last statement. The girl sounded eager for the partnership, Sheffield was as well- she had been looking forwards to this much much longer than Yuri. Still, with Yuri being eager to get closer to her; it made Sheffield feel good. She smiled at Yuri and turned back to the elder, I will be leaving now with my pupil, please leave her training to me: she will not share the same fate as the infamous traitor The elder nodded their heads in agreement and dismissed the two girl, Sheffield smiled to herself- she had been completely honest with the elders in her own ideas of how she planned to train and mentor Yuri.

So, Yu-chan: please, call me sensei, Tai-chan or master. Don't be too formal with me or you might make me feel old~ Now, let's go get something to eat, I'm starving. She would prefer to take Yuri out to eat somewhere nice and get to know each other a bit before training or doing any missions.

Word count- 421
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:14 am

"Finally." Yuri was mentally, jumping for joy as they were finally going to leave the elders. Of course on the outside, Yuri simply nodded her head and smile. The wink from her master didn't go unnoticed by Yuri, Yuri kept herself from blushing and grinning like an idoit. Even known she had already done those things earlier.. "I'm sure you will teach me many skills and who knows, maybe you might learn something from me too." There was a hint of playfulness
in her last statement. Yuri didn't want to read to much into the wink, if she thought wrong then, this whole mentorship could become awkward. "A lesbian pupil hitting on her straight Sensei. Icha Icha edition four, series three, The bonds of learning. The pupil was heartbroken as her secret crush, her Sensei turned down the pupil advances. One of the sadder moments in the book series. But in the book after that, the pupil decided to keep on trying and was eventually won the heart of her Sensei. Why I do based so much of my life around the Icha Icha Series?" Yuri giggled a bit, which could be seen as weird since neither Taizu or the elder said or done anything funny.

Before the left, Yuri look at the elders once more. "Once again thank you for this honor, I will make you proud of me." Then Yuri bow again as she shifted her focus back on Taizu. "I will do as you command Taiz....I mean Tai-chan? Yes I will call you Tai-Chan or.." Yuri paused a bit and blush again.  She thought about the new genjutsu she created, Then she look at Taizu and envision her, wearing a leather cat suit."Master. Whatever you want me to call you" Yuri quickly shove those perverted thoughs of her out of mind. "You not old! Plus even when you do get old I bet you still will look sex...beautiful..ravishing . Just like a fine wine. It olny gets better with age. That what my dad told my mom." Yuri nervously laughed as she kick herself mentally for the lame pick up line she use. She need to look in her Icha Icha novels for better lines, she didn't want to sound like some idiotic male.

"I could use a bite to eat too. How about if I treat my master to a nice meal? To show my gratitude for accepting me as a pupil? " Yuri then though about the places where they could eat at. Maybe she should take them to nice fancy restaurant or maybe she more a take out type of person. "So many choices. Tai-Chan!" She  was talking to herself but loud enough to be heard by Taizu.  Yuri rub her forehead as she began to walk out of the room, pacing sometimes help Yuri to make up her mind. It was well known in the clan that she was indecisive.

Word Count: 489
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:39 am

Teach Sheffield a thing or two? Well, that would be an interesting prospect indeed! More so in the genjutsu aspect rather than intimate, but that would be highly appealing as well; she grinned at how playful Yuri was being with her. Maybe Sheffield should play straight and be hard to catch but tease the girl the whole time in an "innocent" way? Or maybe she should just make it clear, decisive and just go with it?

She was still undecided on this, both aspects had positive and negative effects; if she waited and played difficult, she could influence the girl more and make it that much more difficult for Yuri to betray her when the time came. But also- if she waited, the girl might become less interested or give up completely. On the other hand, if she enacted upon it now; there was a chance it could burn out too quickly before she could really influence the girl's mind. Influencing the body and heart was one thing, but in the Onmyoton clan, the mind was the important part. if she went into it heavy and influenced the girl's mind through her heart, it really just depended on how obedient she could make the girl.

Tai-chan had a nice ring to it, granted it wasn't her real name- Yuri seemed pleased but somewhat embarrassed as she verbally acknowledged her willingness to call Sheffield "Master" It was a good sign, an indicator that the girl was thinking of more than friendly casual sensei/student mentorship. Yuri had fallen straight into her trap, playing off her comment about feeling old- the girl was lavishing her with words of praise. She couldn't help but smile at the enthusiastic young woman and blush a little.

In her mind, she could see Yuri in a collar being lead around by herself like a lost kitty; it was an appealing thought that Sheffield had to repress to keep her composure. Oh my!~ Yu-chan is a bit bold in complementing me, I feel a bit embarrassed now. I bet I would look even more sexy with a younger woman on me~ She winked at Yuri as the girl was pacing the floor and trying to decide where they should eat.

Honestly Sheffield could see the girl was making a move on her, mostly subtle and casual, but she couldn't help but admit to herself that Yuri's first pickup line had been mediocre at best. Yuri wanted to treat her to a meal, it was a pleasant gesture, but Sheffield knew better. As the mentor and older woman, it was her job to provide for her student and younger woman; it was important as being the responsible one as well and treating a girl to a treat was a good way to reach into her heart.

Oh that won't do Yu-chan, it's my duty to provide for you. Besides, I want to do something special to commemorate our partnership. I could imagine that your wallet is somewhat empty since you just became a Chuunin. Don't you think we could eat more if I paid? You could eat as much as you want, we have to get you to grow more, don't we? I want you to mature a lot more under my watchful eyes. She emphasized her point by grabbing her own breasts through her jacket and revealing shirt and gave them  squeeze to make them have more "bounce" She winked at Yuri in a playful way but she was being totally serious; the Onmyoton women had a decent gene pool and had nice forming bodies but not so much if they didn't eat their fair share to keep up with their training. She had been watching the girl, keeping tabs on her and she knew Yuri was training hard, but she was not eating as much as she should. Sheffield would see to that.

As for where they would go, Sheffield wouldn't have any objections; she took Yuri by the hand and casually but demandingly pulled Yuri along. They passed several people hat Sheffield noted as acquaintances of Taizu Onmyoton, she purposefully evaded and ignored them. Today was special in both her and Yuri's eyes and Sheffield wanted to make the most of it. She had finally decided how she would interact with Yuri. She was going to give it a very short time to allow Yuri's anticipation and desires build up and then she would spring it on her. They could be hot and heavy, casual and secretive or whatever Yuri wanted to decide with her: she would win the girl's heart and through her heart, her mind. It was a win/win, she would free the girl from the chains of the clan as well as make a new ally and lover.

Sheffield held her hand the whole way and looked back at her a few times as she lead her through the busy streets of Tsukigakure: several strangers turned curious and shameful eyes on the two girls holding hands in public, others nodded approvingly and some even made lewd jokes that weren't at all quiet. That didn't bother Sheffield at all, mostly because she cared very little what people thought of her and her actions, she had killed innocent people to achieve her goals... and if anyone bothered Yuri and jeopardized her mission- she had no problem killing.

Finally Sheffield stopped leading Yuri around and looked at the building in front of them; it was an older restaurant, it used to be her favorite eating place back when she was the Onmyoton's top assassin. There were lots of good memories here, mostly of being alone and enjoying a nice meal without interruptions. We'll eat here, it's an expensive but fantastic place to eat. Great food and exceptional service- the customers are given a rather large and grand-looking room to eat in. It's very private and the servers always ask before entering, there are tables, games such as pool and such. They have beds in the rooms as well if you eat so much and want to take a nap afterwards. It seemed a little overboard or too good to be true, but Sheffield had been here many times and knew what kind of service to expect.

An elderly rich man owned the business and made a handsome profit from couples who would decide to use the restaurant as a form of hotel or special night pleasure. True it was expensive, but Sheffiel had plenty of ryo, including the now deceased Taizu's bank account and mission funds. She led Yuri up the steps before letting go of her hand and opening the door for the girl. After you, Yu-chan. She would follow in close behind Yuri and make reservations for the whole day and night as well. She wanted an ample opportunity to know as much about Yuri as possible that she hadn't been able to gleam by studying her. It was important, because Sheffield also needed the private opportunity to tell Yuri about "herself" or rather, the Taizu she was impersonating. Revealing anything about her real self on accident could be detrimental to all of Sheffield's plans, something that she really did not wish to do, especially right now when everything was going so perfectly.

Word count- 1,211
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Yuri completely stop her pacing as she heard, Taizu's statement about looking even sexier with younger woman on her. Yuri saw that wink again and really began to wonder if her sensei was coming on to her or was she simply unknowingly teasing her. "Anyone, woman or man would be luckily to have you by their side." Yuri silently added, that she would be the person by Taizu's side. Sure, Yuri haven't met Taizu's for long and barely knew anything about her but she was sure, she was already developing a crush for the older woman. Yuri knew from reading adult novels knew that 'love at first sight' rarely happen and more like lust at first sight and then from that lust, love has a chance to blossom. Shifting her thoughts from romance and lust back to her current situation. Yuri pout a bit, when Taizu's insisnted on paying for their first mean out. "But Tai-chan?" Yuri open her mouth to protested but when Taizu gave her reasoning on why she should be paying, Yuri let out a sigh of defeat and shook her head.

With her recent promoted to Chuunin, her wallet running low on ryo, mostly due to her having to spend the money on training her genjutsu and buying some gear. Sure the missions she could perform at the moment provided a decent pay, but sadly learning new jutsu and buying supplies cost even more. It was good thing Yuri, was smart and plan out her expenses ahead of time or else she would been broke by now. "What can I said, there is no fault in your explanation but someday I would like to treat to dinner. Or whatever meal you may want." After a brief pause, Yuri quickly added more to her last statement. "As a sign of friendship of course. Just make sure you don't eat my entire wallet. The life of a shinobu isn't cheap." Yuri was laughing nervously, she heard of the women in this village having massive appetites, especially women from the Rankujo clan . She didn't mind paying for meal but she wasn't a sucker either. She love her ryo too.

When Taizu  emphasized her point of wanting Yuri's to become more mature, Her eyes shifted towards the breasts of her Sensei as she watch them bounce. Yuri then look down at her breasts, they weren't as big or bouncy as Taizu but she was getting there. Yuri had to admitted that she could eat more."Of Course. It would have me greatly in my genjutsu and among other things." She didn't get into too much detail, she figure the talk of her genjutsu can be discussed when she started her training.

When Taizu held her hand and started to pull her along, Yuri could feel her heartbeat pick up slightly. Yuri assumed that Taizu already made up her mind on where to eat. Yuri didn't have any objections as she closely followed Taizu through the busy streets of Tsukigakure. Due the paranoid nature of the Onmyoton clan. One of first things Yuri noticed as they pass people on the street was that, Taizu seem to completely ignored some of her friends that passed her. Sure this could seem as a bit suspicious but Yuri felt completely safe under the watchful eye of her sensei and master.  In fact Yuri's mind interpreted this as a sign, that Taizu sole focus was on her at the moment. This cause, Yuri to blush and tighten her grip on Taizu's hand. Through out their entire time they walk, Yuri eyes remained solely on Taizu, not caring about the other villagers around them.

When they reach their desire location, Yuri look at the older building in awe. She never been here before, a mixture of being mostly restricted to the Onmyoton compound and from not having the money to come here, this was one of the most expensive areas in the hidden moon village. It was an nice area to live in. "So we get our own private room to eat in? That come with their own games and beds." Yuri was exticed that Taizu was willing to take her to such an expensive place, there was some part of Yuri thinking that this place sounding too good to be true but Yuri trust Taizu's judgment. The thought of sharing a bed with Taizu was mouth-watering and Yuri quickly shift her thinking towards food. Yuri didn't want to lose her composure in such a fancy place.

"Thank you, Tai-chan, you such a gentleman or in your case a gentlewoman." Yuri fought off an urge to blush as she look around the place. How much more impressed could this place get? Yuri was wondering how good their food was, especially their chicken if they served it here. As Taizu was making their reservations, Yuri took this as an chance to get ask Taizu some questions. "So Tai-chan? How often you come here and have you brought anyone else here besides me? Maybe a boyfriend.....or a girlfriend?" Yuri said in last statement in a clam tone trying to sound casual but she deep down she was curious to know if Taizu had any lovers in the past and more importantly what gender she prefer. Yuri hoped the Taizu like women but even if she didn't Yuri wouldn't have care, she would just try harder to get Taizu to like her. Just like the main character in the Icha Icha series, Yuri wouldn't give up on her goals. Mentally smiling to herself, Yuri folded her arms and placed them under her chest. This cause Yuri's breasts to stick out more.

"Also how would sleeping arrangements work? I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you. I mean when we go on missions, I'm sure will have to sleep together." Yuri nervously cough as she realized has her statements sounded a bit more sexual than she would have like. "Not in intimate way of course" Yuri added just cause she made Taizu uncomfortable. The last thing she want to do was to make her Senesi feel uncomfortable.

Word Count: 1018

Last edited by Yuri on Tue May 20, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add color. lol)
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:44 am

Being that Yuri was considered the "aggressive" one in this blossoming relationship, it made perfect sense to Sheffield to allow the girl to buy a meal for her sometime. Just not today. Yuri was good at compliments, sometimes too apparent in nature, but the words made Sheffield feel good anyways- this girl was heavily into Icha Icha books and she had been learning how to flirt through the books. Sheffield wondered what else the girl had learned from the books, she would find out over time. I'll make  a deal with you, if you can impress me with a Genjutsu; tonight I will do any~thing you want while we're at this place.

She winked at Yuri again, her winks were fairly constant when saying misleading things to Yuri and she was giving the girl as many hints as possible- the girl would just have to be bold enough to make a move it seemed. Spelling it out was okay in some ways, but in this situation, Sheffield wanted to see Yuri make a bold move. She would reward the girl's bravery and she had just given her an opportunity to impress Sheffield with her diligent training and then ask Sheffield anything she wanted!

Sheffield then turned her attention to the person at the counter to make the payment but paused and turned her attention back to Yuri as the younger girl asked about Sheffield's love relations and bringing them here. No, you're the first person I've brought here. I used to come here a lot but not so much recently, I've just been so busy. Normally I would bring a girl maybe for a romantic and intimate night, but I just never found a girl attractive enough to bring here.

She finished making the payment and then had a butler escort both of them up six floors of the large place, she spoke to Yuri as they walked- completely ignoring the butler. Oh I only ordered a room with one bed, I'm a single woman but I love cuddling- so I'm taking advantage of you tonight it seems~ That statement was very misleading on purpose and would allow Yuri to open her mind to accept outcomes she had only thought about desiring for.

They stopped at a set of large thick double doors, the butler opened them both together and bowed politely to allow them inside. He followed briefly after and motioned for them to sit at a rather large and long table- the table was rectangular shape and much longer than a normal table. It was meant to give a majestic feel to the room and put both parties at each end of the table: far away from each other so that they would feel the desire to be closer. Sheffield sat at one end of the table after the butler helped her with her seat, then the butler helped Yuri. And what may I get for you two ladies tonight?

It was a good question, Sheffield had been thinking too much about Yuri and not decided on what she wanted to eat. Yuri loved chicken, Sheffield knew that much. The butler handed them two menus and Sheffield gave it a quick glance, she already knew most of the delicacies from her previous visits here alone. We'll order some Monja-Yaki, some chicken ramen, Fukagawa-Meshi, egg rolls... and whatever Yuri wants to order. Oh! For dessert, we'll have some Daifuku. The thought of hand-feeding Yuri some yummy rice cakes really appealed to Sheffield.

Word count- 583
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:11 am

"Anything I want huh and all I have to do is impress you with a genjustu? Okay just don't back out when I win. Remember your the one who said that you would do anything. There are a few things I would love for you to do." Yuri wink back at Taizu even if she was nervous.  The ball was in Yuri's court and she had to make the most of it. Now Yuri had two things to think about. First what genjutsu or genjutsus should she use to impress Taizu with. Yuri doubt that impressing Taizu would be easy but Yuri was determined. Maybe Taizu would be impressed by Yuri if she was able to perform some of the clan known Jutsu? Or Maybe Taizu would prefer seeing some of Yuri original genjutsu. Yuri deicded that first she would she some of the clan jutsu first, and if Taizu wasn't impressed by that she would move on to her original genjutsu and if for some reason, Taizu wasn't impressed by that. Yuri would use her ultimate jutsu, Oiroke no Jutsu. Sure it wasn't genjutsu but Yuri didn't care, there aren't many people who could resist a busty and sexy female dressed in simply swimsuit or even better, nude with smoke covering up her most private of areas.

The Second thing Yuri had to think about was about what she want to do with Taizu after she impressed her. Sure Taizu said she would do anything but Yuri had some doubts about that but she choose to not voiced her doubts, she would simply test and observe what Taizu was comfort with before she would doing anything to bold. "Before you do anything, know the boundaries and limits of your lover. Once you done that, make your move. Tiger" Yuri mentally recited a quote she got from reading the fourth book in the Icha Icha series. After that, Yuri foucs back on Taizu, when the older woman mention she didn't brought female lovers here. Yuri was excited but kept a clam front. As the butler escorted them to her room, Yuri giggled a bit as she noticed a faint blush on the face of the butler. "Oh Tai-chan, you wouldn't take advantage of a cute chunnin like me would you?" Yuri bit her lip as she thought about the statement, she wouldn't mind letting Taizu having her way with her, the images running through her mind were becoming overwhelming but luckily that talk of food snap Yuri back to her senses.

Yuri at first was going to order a small meal but Taizu did say that she wanted Yuri to mature more. "I have some Chicken Teriyaki, some Chicken Katsu or better known as Fried Chicken Cutlet and a plate of spaghetti bigger enough for us to share." Yuri normally didn't eat spaghetti but according to Icha Icha, it was a great dish to order for your lover. "As for desert, I have what my Master is having~. " Yuri wink at Taizu and decided to call her Master instead of the usual Tai-chan just to see how Taizu would react. Once the butler has written down their orders and left. Yuri begin to speak with Taizu. "Remember what you said earlier about not having a girl attractive enough to bring here? I guess that means you find me attractive? Where you planning on seducing me?" Yuri had a false look of shock on her face, as she wink at Taizu again.

Word Count: 583
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:45 am

Sheffield took her promises very seriously, and she rarely ever promised anything to anyone- mostly just carefully worded assurance to some villages or people to get them to believe what she wanted them to believe in her. She had straight out promised Yuri though and the look on her face told Yuri that she wouldn't mind anything Yuri asked her to do.

She sat across the table from Yuri and looked her in the eyes, If I wasn't prepared for anything, I wouldn't have made you the offer. I want to see how bold and creative you can really be. The butler offered a fresh basket of bread buns and a bottle of wine in an ice bucket. He popped the cork on the wine bottle and then procured two champagne glasses and filled each one halfway before handing them to Yuri and Sheffield.

The table was too long, Sheffield decided after a moment of silence; much too long for when she was trying to become closer to someone. She stood up as the butler finished taking the order and then disappeared out the doors and shut them. Sheffield carried her chair and wine glass right over to Yuri's left side and sat down beside her and smiled. Do I seem like the type of sensei who would bring a beautiful young woman to a fancy restaurant/hotel, be pleased by her calling me master, make so many misleading and lewd comments and then take advantage of her? The question was rhetorical because she had done all of those except the latter, she sipped from the wine glass and smiled at Yuri in that way only a woman could.

She pilfered a bread bun from the basket and tore a piece of the bread off and popped it into her mouth.

Word count- 301

Last edited by Sheffield on Sun May 25, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:43 am

Yuri sighed as she begin thinking slienty as she waited for their food."It looks like I might have hit a nerve when I question her resolve to fulfill her part of the deal. A interesting piece of information to know. Storing the information away for later use. She appears to be someone who takes their promises seriously. A good trait to have but a foolish one at the same time. I wonder how she feels when she couldn't keep her promises" If the roles were reversed, Yuri wouldn't have made an offer like that, if left to many things to chance.  Yuri frowned a bit when Taizu look at her in the eye. "I was joking but anyways, I'm Sorry, I just want to make sure you actually meant what you said. Too often people put themselves in situations that they are unprepared for. By making foolhardy promises that they can't keep." Yuri stare back into Taizu eyes as they Butler came with bread and wine. Yuri didn't want anyone making promises to her if they didn't plan on keeping them but the look on Taizu's face clear away any doubts that she had.

Yuri didn't even touch the wine, she stay away from any forms of alcohol. It was well known that alcohol kills the brain cells and since Genjutsu requires people with high intelligence she need all the brainpower she could muster but then again Taizu was treating her and might be consider rude if she choose not to drink. At first Yuri grabbed her glass and was about to drink it but at the last moment decided to put it back down. A drunk ninja was a dead ninja or an easier target. Being lost in the silence and her own thoughts, Yuri didn't even realize that Taizu had move her seat.

Yuri didn't answer Taizu question, and watched as Taizu took a pop some of the bread into her mouth. That smile gave Yuri a boost in confidence. "Bold huh?" Yuri said in a whisper, she was talking to herself but Taizu was close enough to hear heard if she was paying attention. Yuri smiled as she grabbed a bread bun from the basket and stood up from her seat. "Tai-chan let me feed you~. " Yuri then walk over towards Taizu and sat down in her lap, if she allowed it. Yuri then tore off a piece of bread like Taizu did and offer Taizu another piece.

~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 412
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:52 pm

It was working wonderfully, Sheffield sat at the opposite end of the table still, much distance between her an her student. The girl was sitting reverse in an empty chair that Sheffield had positioned there, Yuri tore at the air when she thought she was tearing off bread and feeding it to her master. Sheffield couldn't help but laugh a little at the difference in their ability to use and discern Genjutsu; she had much to teach this girl in order to make her able to survive in such a ruthless clan.

What to do with the girl now though? Anymore teasing in this manner would probably crush the girls spirit and hurt her pride- Sheffield didn't want to upset the girl too much because she still needed to train her without distractions such as relationships or difficult feelings. In such a clan as the Onmyoton, feelings were often the top killer for the assassins, whether their emotions of their victims emotions. Emotions lead to dying and Sheffield was trying to teach the girl right away this terrible truth. Sheffield would kill this girl's emotions and turn her into a killing machine bent on her will alone; it was the best way for the girl to live. Living in the false reality of "peace" under the strict rule of the Onmyoton clan would only bring darkness and sadness to Yuri's heart.

Sheffield would close up that caring and gentle heart and prevent any emotion except loyalty to enter it. She broke the Genjutsu hold on Yuri as she spoke, It seems you're having a bit of fun over there, Yu-chan, can we start our meal and discuss some things about ourselves? You go first of course, Id like to know a bit about Yu-chan's family before discussing anything about myself.

Sheffield shifted in her chair, tossing her left leg over her right leg as she relaxed in her seat and looked at the girl who would soon be baffled at the realization that she had been under a high level Genjutsu.

Word count- 341
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:02 am

"What?" Yuri was completely baffled as she was sitting in an empty chair. She didn't realized she was under a genjutsu until she her Taizu's voice. It didn't took long for Yuri to realized she was fool from the start. Even when she was around Taizu she shouldn't have let her guard drop and this was the reason why. If Taizu was an enemy ninja, Yuri could be dead now and not even noticed. "I truly have much to learn from you Taizu." There was the clear sound of disappointed in the Chunnin voice there was a bit of anger mix into it to. "If you going to place me under a genjutsu, don't place me in one where you play with my heart, One of goals is finding love and I take that goal very seriously." Yuri then shifted her position in the chair so that she was facing Taizu. She glared at her sensei lightly before she took a deep breath to clam herself down. With a look of indifference, Yuri shook her head and sighed. "I already made one mistake today, I will not repeat another." Taizu might have caught her off guard   once today but Yuri was going to make sure she wasn't caught off guard again. If she could help it.

"Tai-chan....I mean Taizu. How about if we play a game? I call this game, the exchange of information. You will give me a piece of information about yourself and it can be anything. In exchange for that information I will give you information about me that is equal in value to the information you have given me. After that, the cycle repeats its self until one of us one decides to not give out anymore information." Yuri let a small smile appear on her face before she quickly replaced with a neutral expression. Information is power and the more information you have, the better off you are. Yuri knew next to nothing about Taizu and Yuri was unsure on the amount of information Taizu had on her. Yuri was sure that Taizu most likely did some research on her before she decided to take, Yuri as her pupil. The real question, Yuri had was, "How much information Taizu already has on her?" Yuri sat up straight in her chair with her legs cross, she was more tense than her sensei at the moment.

Word Count: 400
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:53 pm

She had upset Yuri, it was quite obvious from the subtle threat the girl gave her through her words and her eyes. More so was the verbal disrespect the girl suddenly addressed her with no honorable suffix; it was understandable, so Sheffield would let it go this time. She wanted to have a somewhat fun interaction with her student, but wanted the girl to understand the importance of the mentorship and as well where to draw the line with their friendship.

It seems you learn quicky Yu-chan, able to discern my means of gathering information on you. Instead you rasised the stakes and make it a "Quid pro quo" scenario where both sides have to divulge information to gain information. Interesting tactics, the one with the most secrets has the difficulty in telling information without giving up secrets; which can become very hard. Sheffield was impressed, Yuri had seen through her ploy and offered a tempting choice with equally deadly results. Yuri would make a good interrogator.

I'll go first then... Sheffield raced through her thoughts and pieced together what she remembered about the real Taizu's memory and life. She could lie flatly to this girl, but the chance that the girl found out the truth- she would lose Yuri's trust as her mentor and master. Let's see... well, I am an only child in a somewhat promising Onmyoton family: I killed both of my parents as a Genin when asked to by the elders. Sheffield purposefully started with inner-clan assassination and indirectly blamed the elders to get Yuri's mind in that direction so she could dew discord in the girl's heart.

Word count- 272

Last edited by Sheffield on Sun May 25, 2014 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:15 pm

With a nodded Yuri, rested her chin on her hands. Letting herself become more relaxed but unlike before she would keep her guard up.  One of goals is becoming a genjutsu master and she didn't to admitted it but she was completely embarrass for being caught in genjutsu so easily and even worse she didn't even knew she was in one until Taizu spoke up! "I pride myself on becoming a quick learner Taizu, people underestimate the power of knowledge. Even when history has proved that the more you know, the better off you are but enough of my ramblings. Let start the game." Even if Yuri was still upset with Taizu, she couldn't help but smile as she was praised by the more experience ninja. As Yuri listen to Taizu talk about her family, Yuri kept up a poker face, not showing how Taizu how she felt about the elders asking her to kill her parents at a young age. Yuri remained silent for a few moments as she process the information in her head. After she gather her thoughs, Yuri decided to respond. "I was the youngest out of three siblings. My mother was a war refugee skill in medical ninjutsu. My father is a Loyal Onmyoton Jonin."

Yuri figure that the information she given was equal to the information she receive. "I assume your parents committed crimes agasaint the clan, so their deaths were needed. Also you show your loyal to the clan by committing such a painful act. Threats agasaint the clan should be taken out immediately. If I had to kill my parents for the clan, I would have." Yuri said in clam tone as if she was talking about the weather, Yuri understand how the clan work but she wasn't too worried about the clan turning her back on her, she has done nothing to put her loyalty in question and she plans to keep it that way. "My turn, Let's see what information I have to offer you. I know, My greatest fear is dying alone." Yuri then leaned back in her chair and smirked, sure telling a genjutsu master like Taizu your greatest fear, is borderline stupid but it was a risk Yuri was willing to take, If she could learned about Taizu's fears, she could always use it against her.

Word Count: 389
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:42 am

Sheffield smiled to herself behind her folded hands, sure enough; power was knowledge and knowledge was power. Each were the inverse of each other, just as someone knowing information could be deadly for someone else: in that same light, that very same information could be deadly for you. It was a double-edged sword with equally dangerous benefits. Only the smart and cautious could obtain this information and use it to their advantage without too much worry of it being their undoing. In her early life, Sheffield had not been one of these people, she had reveled in the knowledge she obtained through listening to the elder's and their instructions as well as information her own clan members gave to her before she killed them.

It had all ben too much for Sheffield when she had been in Yuri's position, naturally Sheffield had been the elders' only trump card at the time; too much responsibility and information had been put on her shoulders and the elders began to fear her even though her loyalty was unmatched. Until now it seemed anyways, Yuri was a loyal girl- a blind fool, but a loyal shinobi. Sheffield personally knew how terrible ones own revenge could be for those with great loyalty who were betrayed. Yuri was a sweet innocent girl, even if she was a bit of a pervert; Sheffield didn't want to think what would happen to her when she came to the realization that even if she did remain loyal, her life was merely a "yes or no" to the Elders' decision.

You should be careful on what information you learn, I personally knew Sheffield and she was much like you. She wanted to pick the girl's interest about herself and see what the girl might have known or would want to know about the previous generations prodigy that "betrayed" them. It was difficult to not know about Sheffield, she had made proud and heart-felt speeches to the entire village. She had done concerts where she sang for people in the village and how they loved her dancing, many people knew of her, but the Elders disliked anyone of the Onmyoton clan even mentioning her name.

So, Yuri's mother had been an outsider; it was interesting to hear that a loyalist man like her father had married an outsider- did the Elders see Yuri as an outsider? Sheffield would have to check on this personally in her own time when Yuri wasn't around.So... anyone who is a threat to the clan is worthy of death? What if it was an important figurehead? Her question was obviously pointed at the Elders, but Sheffield said it in such a way that Yuri would think of Sheffield as well. Since now that you know I knew Sheffield- that is my bit of information.. is there anything you would like to know about her?

The fear of dying alone, it wasn't at all too uncommon, except it was more difficult to form into a Genjutsu effectively against the Onmyotons, the secretive clan often worked without allies and were always suspicious of each other. Children were willing to kill their parents and parents were willing to kill their children, all at the old Elders' word. The fear of dying alone was there, but pointless because few of them wee close enough to anyone to fear losing them.

Word count- 561
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:34 pm

"So that her name, Sheffield,  the traitorous prodigy of the clan. I always refer to her as 'The Fallen Onmyoton" or the 'Onmyotom of Legend'. A real shame she decided to betray the clan, from the rumors I heard about her she was a truly gifted clan member. I heard that her prowess even surpass those of elders." Yuri was truly curious about Sheffield Onmyoton especially if Taizu said that Sheffield was similar to Yuri. That could be seen as a blessing or a curse, Yuri was unsure how she should feel about being compare to The Fallen Onmyoton.  On one hand, Yuri could be seen as someone who could equal or even surpass Sheffield in skill, the both of them were Prodigies of the clan but unlike Sheffield Yuri planned on being a loyal clan member. "I won't become a traitor like her."   There was some uncertainty  in her voice as she said that. One thing that annoyed Yuri was that she could never find out what Sheffield actually did to have the elders marked her for death. "Information is troublesome to said the least, knowing too much is just as dangerous as knowing too little." Did Sheffield knew too much about the clan secrets and was label a threat to be terminated? If she was, what did Sheffield plan to do with the information she held, if anything at all. The mystery surrounding this woman was great but Yuri was determined to solve it.

Yuri wasn't surprised with the question her Sensei ask her, it was predictable but still Yuri was careful of how she would answer it. "My role in the Clan is to not question the orders of my superiors, if they give me a task I will do it to the best of my ability. After all in the end we just tools to be use by someone, Whether its the clan elders, the kage or something else. Will I agree with all their decisions, of course not but I will put my trust in their judgment." Yuri figure that she gave Taizu a safe responded, just in case Taizu might be judging her loyalty to the clan. Yuri dislike killing and death, she was a lover...a perverted lover perhaps but still she lover not a fighter. That doesn't mean she won't do it, she just prefers restraining and capturing. A person is more use alive than dead, most of the time.

"First I would like to know what was your relationship with Sheffield. If there was one. Mostly Yuri was curious about how her sensei knew Sheffield if she did but there was tiny part of her that was questioning her Sensei's loyalty. "Next you said me and Sheffield were similar. How so? Maybe you help me avoid walking down the path that Sheffield has taken. Tai-chan?" If Yuri want to know anything else about Sheffield she prefer to research her privately away from the watchful eye of Taizu. Yuri decided to refer Taizu in more friendly manner, her anger with was over and Yuri felt a bit bad. She knew that Taizu was only helping her but still having your heart toy with isn't right. Yuri shook her head at the thought and sighed. She was training to be an assassin and she would have to learned when to put her emotions to the side.

Word Count: 563
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Sheffield
Sheffield

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Truly she was a gifted shinobi, talented and very much loved by the village. Her problem was she placed too much value in her own life, thinking she would be safe from assassination if she remained on the Elders' faithful side. Sheffield left the rest of that statement open-ended, Yuri could interpret it how she liked. She thought it was curiously ironic that Yuri was vehemently saying she wouldn't be like Sheffield when she didn't know a thing about her... maybe Sheffield should "visit" Yuri as herself and give the girl an accurate assessment of what kind of shinobi she was.

It was about time Sheffield started making her moves within the clan, no that she had a solid footing back inside and mentoring the clan's newest prodigy, she could influence the clan as well as get rid of some "dead weight" I think it's a bit strange for you to say you won't be like Sheffield even though you know so little about her. Keep in mind that sometimes people become victims or casualties by circumstance, no matter their loyalty. A question I pose to you, is- if you were loyal to your clan and was labeled a traitor, what would you do? The question was fairly rhetorical, though it was quite see-through with the intention: Yuri would be suspicious of "Taizu" and Sheffield needed to reassure he girl before her suspicion became hazardous.

My relationship with Sehffield.... Well, we were very close: I was closer to her than anyone, we spent a lot of special time together. I was also the one who caused her to become the traitor, her actions made her a dangerous element to the Elders and I did nothing to stop her. It was true enough, Sheffield had known Taizu beforehand and had a couple intimate encounters with the woman: but the last part was indirect to Sheffield's own inability to stop herself from becoming dangerous to the Elders.

Sheffield thought for a long minute as she considered Yuri's question about how the girl resembled Sheffield; there were a lot of similarities, though most she didn't really want to reveal to the girl just yet. Well, foremost- both of you are skilled in genjutsu and have a natural knack for understanding the abstract elements of the mind. You are also both perverted, very much so- but tend to keep it to yourself. Both of you have a fascination with female love and find satisfaction in the beauty of naked female anatomy. The last bit was a bit much, but Sheffield wanted to make Yuri a bit embarrassed while also fostering a strange sense of bonding between Yuri's idea of Sheffield and the real Sheffield.

If she could, she wanted to make Yuri respect and like the real Sheffield enough to meet "her" without the temptation of betraying her: if she could accomplish that, Sheffield would know Yuri was that much closer to the right track. There wasn't much Sheffield could do to progress this though, naturally Yuri was curious about the notorious Sheffield... but not so much as to risk her own life to know the "truth" Yuri had to understand that the Elders were not perfect and they had many flaws, Yuri had to grow and understand her desire of self-awareness and self-desire before she could admit to herself that turning a blind eye to the Elder's judgment was not a good thing.The best bit of information I can give you, is to follow your mind, not your heart. The heart will lead you to desire to take the easy way or avoid conflict, but trust your sharp mind to tell you what to do. Besides, I'll be here to guide you so that you don't become like Sheffield.

The butler knocked on the doors right then, Sheffield got up and allowed the man inside, she then took up a seat much closer to Yuri and enjoyed the closer companionship of her student. The food was set out before them, it was a lot of food and likely the two girls wouldn't be able to eat all of it, but they would for sure have their fair share! Sheffield broke her chopsticks free, thanked the spirits for their meal and began to eat her chicken ramen, she had purposefully ordered the same kind of ramen she had treated Yuri to previously while in the disguise of the merchant. She smiled at her student as they enjoyed their meal, this would be one of many enjoyed meals in their time of mentorship: she would savor these memories even if her plan didn't go as expected.

The only downside was that if Sheffield's identity was revealed, Yuri would likely be interrogated, tortured physically and mentally to see whether or not she was still loyal to the clan or not. Sheffield felt a bit guilty about that, but it was a risk she was willing to take. She would kill Yuri if it meant that was the only way to free her from the Elder's iron fist. Not likely though, Sheffield had a few other ideas of how she could free the girl from the vicious cycle- those of which were more difficult but equally rewarding.

Word count- 871
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:29 am

"Interesting statement you just made. So she put herself over the clan? IF I'm understand you right. So far it doesn't seem or sound like she done anything to warrant her death." Yuri was about to go into more detail but suddenly she stop. This cause Yuri to ponder about Sheffield loyalty to the clan, If she did remained trurly faithful to the clan's side and help spread an positive image of her clan. Why would the elders mark her for Death.  Put Yuri quickly stopped that trained of thought, she just told Taizu that she would trust in the Elders wisdom. So Yuri continued to listen to Taizu. When Taizu ask her a question, Yuri remained quiet for minute or two before she replied. Yuri became slightly suspicious of Taizu, but didn't act on it, yet. Taizu statement about not doing anything to stop Sheffield didn't help Yuri ease her suspicious. Yuri decided she would pay more attention to what Taizu said , some of the things she said could put her loyalty in question if there were other Onmyotons listening to thm

"What would I do if I was loyal to the clan but was deemed a traitor?" There was another paused from Yuri before she coutnined speaking. "I assume that I was deemed a traitor by the elders right?" Taizu would be able to easily hear the suspicious in Yuri's voice despite the young chunnin best attempts at covering it up. "I would simply try to prove my loyalty to them and if that doesn't work. Then I would do what the best for the clan and myself." She didn't elaborate on what she would do because she wasn't sure what would she do in that situation. Sure, Yuri could have said, she would have ended her own life, if that meant the clan would continued to function but talk was cheap. Yuri love the clan with all her heart but not to point where she was taken her life for it, unless they threat someone Yuri love, then Yuri thought she would end her life in order to keep her loves one safe. "But if I did that, I wouldn't be there to protect them. Plus they could be kill right after I was dead." Yuri was talking more to herself at this point but as she heard Taizu list the similarities between her and Sheffield.

Yuri blushed a bit about female love and her attraction to the naked female anatomy. "The female anatomy is like fine art. Despite Sheffield being a trariot, I can't but admired her...a little. " A fellow fan of female love can't be that bad of a person right? Yuri felt a small connection to Sheffield but she didn't dare to tell Taizu this. Yuri listen to the advice Taizu has given her, it was sound thinking but Yuri didn't agreed with it fully percent. "Sometimes it better to follow your heart than listen to your mind, Tai-chan. Sure emotions can lead to trouble but at the same time there times where you have to go with your gut feeling instead of logical reasoning. "

As the food was placed in front of them, Yuri was sure she couldn't eat all of it, maybe they let her take the leftover food home with her, once there time at this place is over. Yuri noticed that her senesi had the same taste in ramen as she did, which put a smile across her face. "Praise the Legendary Writer of Icha Icha. For the good food and reading material." Yuri prayed quietly to herself as she began to enjoy her meal, starting with the chicken ramen. For a few moments there was comfortable silent, at least in Yuri's mind, between the two women as they enjoyed their meals. As Yuri was sruping down some of her noodles she look at Taizu and debated for a few seconds but asking her this question. At the end her curiously won out. "Taizu did you love Sheffield? Is that why you couldn't do anything to stop her." Yuri became increasingly curious Taizu's relationship with Sheffield,. How close did the two of them became? How did they meet?.  When Yuri curious is peak she tends to ask more questions and if her questions aren't answer, then she will find the answers for herself. After Yuri asked her question, she took a piece of bread. Checking to make sure it was real! Once Yuri was sure it was real food and she wasn't placed under a genjutsu, she dipped the bread in her chicken ramen. Yuri then toss the piece of bread into her mouth. "They food in here is delightful I wouldn't mind eating her often". Yuri giggled lightly before she went back to eating her noodles silently . Her thoughts mainly on Sheffield's similarities to her. She couldn't get them out of her mind.

Word Count: 815
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)   Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentor & Pupil: A tale of fantasmal reality(Yuri Onmyoton)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next