Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Anonymous

Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) Empty
PostSubject: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 am

The girl stood there at the edge of the long wall, the first line of her village's defense against invasion- the giant serpentine wall that stood high and proud. It boasted a seasoned age that had witnessed more than one shinobi war and stood firm to tell the tale; it protected the villagers from the outside dangers, but today- not from dangers within.

The wind blew against her long unnaturally white hair, she brushed it away from her white eyes and turned her attention in the direction the wind was blowing from. Her hair flapped out behind her in the sudden draft of air and anyone seeing her right then might have thought she was an angel. In a sense, she was an angel: an angel of death who visited many shinobi. Some might consider her a prodigy, others might consider her a demon; she was both, and yet she was simply human.

Come one, let's go have some fun! I'm sure there is someone around the village who wants to pick on a pretty girl like you...

Wrath, the ethereal crimson spirit orb knew just how to incite her bloodlust. Just the day before, an older man had tried to feel Vex up- it ended with him being carried away by medical ninja and put into intensive care. Not many villagers bothered to put a leash on Vex, far too often she had been underestimated and gotten the better of her elders. As it stood, few and far between could handle the wild child: so she did what she pleased without concern for retaliation. Once a gang had retaliated against her for beating their boss to a bloody bag of flesh- the gang didn't fair too well.

Vex didn't care much for thugs who ganged up on opponents in numbers, it was not honorable. She had no remorse that day as she ended many of their lives with Wrath; no one would miss street thugs anyways, her hands had been dyed red years before and she felt no remorse in taking lives.

She leaned out over the edge of the large serpentine wall and glanced downward, far below at the tree tops as she responded to Wrath.

Maybe later, right now I feel like enjoying the wind; I don't want to fight a pointless battle unless there are enough of them to paint me red.

She spirit cackled at her dramatic reference of blood-bathing, a thing she did often when wielding the massive square sword on her back. Vex put a chocolate stick in her mouth and sat against the edge of the wall and kicked her heels against the stones and she enjoyed the quiet music on the wind as it playfully danced against her perfect skin and snow white hair. A she began a slight tune of a whistle, a song her father sang for her while she sat atop his shoulders and slaughtering people. Most of the song was poorly made because it consisted of roars of rage from her father, so she improvised quite a lot.

Word Count-511

Last edited by Vex Xanadu on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu
Female Posts : 45
Ryo : 15000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) Left_bar_bleue200/200Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:15 am

Chiharu was sitting atop the Wall of the World Serpent, propped up haphazardly against the side with her mouth hanging slightly open, her glasses slipping down her nose and just the slightest bit of drool beginning to leak out of her mouth. That was when the wind started to pick up more, a hummed tune carried on it and also with it, a chill. "ACHOO!" The Special Jounin sneezed, squeezing her eyes tight as she sniffed and rubbed her nose. Blinking her sleepy eyes open, the medic-nin squinted and then realized that her glasses had fallen into her lap and she picked them up, polishing the glass before pushing the frames onto her face. Blinking a few more times to clear her vision, the kunoichi looked around her blankly.

"......Dangit, not again." She pouted, beginning to stand and brush herself off. Her co-workers had tried to warn her not to drink so late in the night, and this was what it got her. Well from what she remembered, she had fun. She just wouldn't tell Kazu. He would just scold her and say that sensei's bad habits were rubbing off on her. "But how did I get up here? Maybe I flew?" The woman giggled to herself at the idea before stretching and wrinkling her nose at the bad taste in her mouth and so popped a peppermint from her pocket into her mouth.

That was when she began to hear the humming in the wind again. Looking around, she spotted a figure not too far off on the wall and walked towards it, seeing a girl about her age with long white hair, standing and simply letting the wind whip around her as she hummed. When she was finished with her song, Chiharu smiled and commented, "That sounded nice. Peppermint?" She held out a hand offering the candy to the girl.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:42 am

She hummed the song of rampage, but at a more gentle tune; she couldn't ever find the strength to sing it like her father did, not unless she was in that state of absolute chaos. She couldn't ever control herself in that state and always fought hard to control it; always in vain. She was so into humming the song that she hadn't even noticed the special jounin approach her from the side. She was startled when the beautiful female voice complimented her on the song and then offered her a peppermint.

At first, Vex didn't react or respond- she kept her face looking downward, not really embarrassed: more or less indifferent about someone hearing her song. Few heard the song and lived, but this was a girl; so Vex reconsidered.

I have little intention of accepting candy from a stranger, for all I know- you plan to seduce me or something after I take the candy.

She turned her head to look the woman in the eyes and discern the truth of the woman's intentions. Her white eyes were met by the prettiest purple eyes she had ever seen; not that purple eyes were a common thing at all! Her purple eyes were visibly clear through the woman's glasses, the frames the same of which were the same color as her eyes and hair. Vex leaned back slightly to get a better look at this woman, her face blushed slightly as she realized the woman's offering her candy was very beautiful... even if she did smell of alcohol slightly. She gingerly accepted the peppermint from Chiharu and nodded her silent thanks.

I guess it's okay since you're a woman, I don't accept gifts from men: they always want something in return. So sure, I'll take the peppermint, thank you.

By "take the peppermint" she had really meant she wouldn't mind being seduced; but who read that far into a conversation anyways? She shifted her seated position slightly so she could get a better look at the woman's attire and physical attributes; sure enough, she was a very beautiful woman. The two women next to each other were like a stark contract, a nice counter-balance of purple and white. An angel and a some exotic library type goddess were on the same wall together; any passer-by fanboy or pervert would probably have a heart attack and die. If he didn't die, Vex would make sure she finished the job she had "started"

She hated men and couldn't stand them to even think about her in any other sense than in a state of terror and nightmares for what she had done or could do to hem. She smirked slightly at that thought, but her spirit interrupted her delusional state.

Hey hey, you haven't introduced yourself yet to this beauty. More importantly, she didn't introduce herself first! Cut her down, show her whose in control!

Vex's face flushed with anger for a moment as she turned her head in the direction that the spirit orb floated around her; her anger was towards him and not Chiharu. How could she cut down such a pretty girl? The only real way she could manage that was if she used Wrath and entered the berserk state; she would deeply regret it afterwards though. The only time she ever regretted anything.

My name is Vex...  Just Vex, I don't use my last name for good reasons. Who are you?

Vex had good reason not to use her last name Xanadu, indeed her clan were very few in numbers; but their reputation was notorious because of their swords' special abilities. Vex had been blessed and cursed with two of the most powerful ones. Vex was an older Genin, but a few years; so naturally she saw those ranked higher than her as people her level and forgot to use proper honorifics with them. Not that she hardly did anyways, most everyone were maggots beneath her feet, only there to smooth her steps.

Word Count- 666
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) Left_bar_bleue200/200Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 am

Chiharu started to pout a little as the white haired girl responded to her offer a little hostilely, though her assumption was kind of funny. She was about to try and convince her that she wasn't some random pervert But then the girl turned to face her and blushed upon meeting her eyes. The Special Jounin only tilted her head, mildly amused and yet confused about her reaction, but smiled happily when the girl finally accepted the candy since she was a woman apparently.

"You're quite welcome. Though perhaps if you're so wary of others you should be equally wary? There are some women that might take advantage of a cutie like you. Thankfully though, I'm not one of them. At least not right now." When she wasn't sober was a slightly different matter... Chiharu got comfortable, enjoying her minty candy as she let the wind carry away the smell of alcohol from her. It really was refreshing up here. Though a bit cold she noted with a slight shiver. She noticed passively that the other girl was staring at her but didn't think much of it. Though when her head turned away with an annoyed expression, Haru's tilted in confusion again, but kept quiet.

But it didn't seem to be anything however as the white haired girl introduced herself and asked for the kunoichi's name. Grinning brightly, Chiharu stated brightly, "Chiharu Kojima, Special Jounin! Nice to meet you Vex-chan." She would then extend her hand to shake before going on to make conversation. "So what are you doing up here? I hope not for the same reason I was! Hehe."
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:35 am

There was a mild level of truth in Chiharu's comment, but not something that Vex bothered to involve herself with. Women who were bold enough to try anything on her were even fewer than the men who would try; though she was more than likely to cut down the men. She might resist the women, but only if she honestly didn't mind- nobody liked easy prey, and Vex was most assuredly not "easy"

In those situations, she would have played cautious and unsure but then willingly give in. The ones she didn't like, she would flat out tell them no and even threaten to slice their faces off. Luckily Chiharu was a girl that Vex was quickly becoming fond of. Her comment about "Not right now" caught Vex's attention and she immediately put two and two together. It was the smell of alcohol on her breathe that gave Vex the enlightenment into the special jounin's words.

I imagine there are girls out there who would take advantage of a drunk, passed out special jounin secluded on the walls of the World Serpent. Including myself.

She wasn't one to play dumb when a woman knew how to respond to her retorts; she enjoyed the challenge and was looking forward to the facial expression Chiharu would reveal at her bold and somewhat misleading statement. Truthfully Vex had spotted her from a distance away, but it was far enough that she hadn't gotten a proper look of the woman at the time. Now her insinuation could be taken as possibly she had indeed mildly molested the woman while she had been passed out. She hadn't really, but it would be funny to watch the woman become flustered to think she was just "one-upped" by someone of a lower rank then her.

She quickly reached Chiharu's hand and shook is in a friendly way and smiled a genuine smile- the smile was not practiced though and likely seemed only somewhat believable. Smiling was not generally a thing Vex did, except when she was berserking and swinging her swords in whatever way they desired. She stood up and stretched as she yawned, the square tip of Wrath banging loudly against the stone wall. Sitting here so long had caused her to become somewhat sleepy; being groggy and slow on reflexes was not something she wished. She was a bit paranoid with people, especially shinobi of a higher rank than her.

She continued to speak as she began to stretch, first bending low at the waist and curling her fingers under her toes: very flexible.

I was just up here enjoying the fresh air and scenery, it's stifling sometimes to be around all of those people in the village. Especially the men. I come up here every so often to get away and sing the song my father taught me. What were your reasons for coming up here, Chiharu-sensei~

She asked in a flat tone that revealed to Chiharu that Vex already understood why she was up there. Vex wasn't as young as other genin and she could drink freely herself, though she preferred not to most of the time. She drew both of her weapons and stabbed them easily into the stone so that she could continue stretching and keep her lithe body limber incase she needed to fight at a moment's notice. She turned her back to Chiharu as she waitied for what would likely be a typical drunk reaction response from someone with a hangover.

She bent over and stretched at the waist again, but didn't take her eyes off of Chiharu's form, she watched her feet to ensure that the woman hadn't come any closer. Approaching Vex from behind could be deadly to most anyone. After that stretch, she stood straight and grabbed Wrath from the stone and swung it over her head in both hands and "reached" for the sky in another stretch. Afterwards she held Wrath out at arms-length and held it there, it was a heavy sword, but she was conditioned with it and knew its weight very well.

A quick motion with the sword, a twirl and a spin in a complete circle. She removed the giant fan Chastity from the stone and replaced it at the "sheathe" at her back before placed Wrath on top of it. The sheathe was nothing more than a giant metal ring that had been smashed down to allow the weapons to slide through by the blades and stop at the hilt. She reattached the black chain from Chastity to Wrath and turned back to Chiharu.

Word Count- 764
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:29 am

{OOC: Hope you don't think this is god-moddy, I just figured that since you did say that he was carried off by some medic-nin that it wouldn't be that far-fetched for her to have treated him.}

Chiharu took in a very large breath and held it before slowly letting it out in a contented sigh before a 'crack' was heard as her peppermint was bit in two pieces, which she continued to suck on. At Vex's words of caution, said Special Jounin simply grinned. "Would you Vex-chan? Guess I learned something new today! I didn't think that Vex-chan would be that kind of person, but then again, I didn't think Vex-chan would be the kind of person to put an old man in the hospital."

Chiharu watched appreciatively as the white haired girl stretched, showing off her flexibility. She nodded as the other kunoichi explained why she was up here and asked why the lavender haired girl was here, even adding the honorary title of 'sensei'. Smiling at the gesture, Chiharu explained, "I'm not really sure how I got here specifically but I got drunk last night. Me and my co-workers all celebrated because I stayed up all night working on the old man, and he pulled through. Even managed to give a description of his attacker, though I guess his story wasn't one hundred percent accurate given your personality. I guess he tried to do something to you huh? Did he hurt you any?"

The medic-nin's voice was calm and gentle and her tone and expression didn't give any indication that she was judging the Genin or thought any less of her from her actions. She said all this while watching Vex's motions with her sword and fan and noticed that her peppermint had finally disappeared, leaving her wanting for more.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:23 pm

OOC:(No I'm good with it. I don't consider people godmodding me unless they are taking direct control of my character's reactions. Touching Vex and whatnot is fine by me.)

So, this sensei knew it had been her who put the old man in the hospital... maybe she should have just killed the old man. Anyone able to give a simple description of such an "assailant" could easily deduce that there's weren't many females with long white hair and large weapons on her back.

Ohoooohh! This sensei has come to punish you for doing such mean things to the helpless old man. ahaha!"

An annoyed expression crossed Vex's delicate face as she turned to glare silently at Wrath: the old man had hardly been "helpless" and the psychotic spirit was merely trying to incite the bloodlust in her. The thought of fighting this pretty sensei bothered Vex quite a bit: beautiful women was her only weakness. Even so, if Chiharu had any intentions of reprimanding Vex, she would find that this "genin" was more than a fair bargain.

Truthfully he was a perverted old man and got what he deserved- though the only one hurt was him. The enjoyment was all mine in beating the sense into him that he shouldn't bother beautiful women.

Without a doubt, Vex assumed Chiharu had somewhat encountered a similr experience when treating the stupid old man's wounds; thus her insinuation that it hadn't just been a random act of violence. Though truthfully, it was random violence; it didn't mattered what the man had "done" just looking at her wrong would have been enough to attack him. It was just that much worse since he had tried to put hands on such an innocent and delicate looking girl.

She had purposefully avoided commenting on Chiharu's comment about Vex's interests: right out and blatantly telling someone else such an interest or fondness was no fun. Keeping them guessing until the right moment was the best, enlightenment on such topics could produce the most beautiful and mischievous smiles. She twirled the peppermint in her mouth with her tongue a few times, she noted the size of the mint was much smaller now- it never lasted as long as her chocolate sticks.

Maybe I would have, but the smell of alcohol on your breathe might have been enough to turn me away.

She said it in a teasing playful way, but she wanted to also see what kind of angry face and voice Chiharu-sensei could make. Just knowing the "beautiful" side about a woman wasn't really showing their beauty. To Vex, real beauty came from what the ugly side of one's personality revealed. In a like-sense, Vex figured herself to be a beautiful battle maiden when berserking; covered in blood and roaring outrage at nothing in particular. She had a difficult time trying to even imagine this sensei as an angry person.

Medical ninjas were often timid or docile, preferring to avoid conflict- but their part in battles and wars were just as important. Vex could respect her for her position and role, but she preferred to be out in the field and drowning in the blood of others- friend or foe.

Vex was accustomed to the forms of "proper respect" Chiharu had shared a treat with her, and Vex reasoned it was only right to share a treat with Chiharu. She reached into a pouch and produced a single thin chocolate stick that was maybe six inches long. A wicked smile played at the corner of  her lips as she wagged it in front of her sensei; Chiharu was maybe one year older than herself- so it was difficult to see her as a sensei, but defiantly as a woman.

It's my turn to share a sweet with you, Sensei.

Vex then proceeded to open her mouth slightly and insert the first inch of the chocolate stick. She closed her lips lightly around the stick so it wouldn't snap off right away. She offered no explanation or look of expectation, only that she seemed to be enjoying the chocolate stick she had offered at Chiharu.

Ohho! Going straight for the chocolate kiss! You sure know how to be playful Vexy! Still, what are you going to do if she accepts it?

She ignored the red spirit floating around her, Wrath floated over near Chiharu and began to pretend it was licking the sensei's face. Vex felt her blood rushing a little and she was trying not to look at or past Chiharu, she had set the mood pretty well and didn't want her random outbursts of rage or "crazy talk" to interrupt the mood. Several times Wrath had thwarted her attempts at these kinds of things, most of them never got this far in interaction because Vex had seemed insane. Which in all truthfulness, wasn't a whole lie.

Word Count- 771
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:25 am

Chiharu watched the interesting flux of emotions flit across Vex's face and wondering what was going through her mind currently. Was she annoyed at the fact that she had been caught? That the old man had survived? Or maybe annoyed that she had been so violent in the first place? Though the last one was unlikely, the Special Jounin didn't want to profile the girl so quickly. As the white haired girl stated that he had gotten what he deserved and that she had enjoyed it, Chiharu's expression became more neutral. "Ayyy, Vex-chan that's not very nice. He may have deserved to be punished, but you nearly killed him. If I hadn't been at the hospital, I don't think he would have pulled through. Would you kill me if I touched you?" As she said this, the medic-nin would slowly reach towards the genin's direction before her hand would go up to tuck back a loose strand of purple hair with an unreadable smile.

When her companion commented on her alcohol reeking breath, Chiharu pouted and whined, "So mean! It's not that bad... I only like sweet good tasting drinks." The lavender haired girl crossed her arms and her lips puckered in her pout, turning slightly away from the genin. That was when Vex stated that it was her turn to share a sweet, which perked the Special Jounin's attention enough to stop pouting and glance back at the girl sitting next to her.

At the proffered chocolate stick in Vex's mouth, there wasn't even the slightest amount of hesitation before Chiharu swooped in and took the chocolate stick into her mouth, enough of it so that the two girl's noses were touching before the medic-nin bit down to break it off and drew away with a very satisfied smile as she chewed on her treat. "Mmm, thanks Vex-chan! This is pretty good. Ahh, mom would scold me if she saw me eating sweets for breakfast..hehe." Though the last part was more of a mutter to herself, not meant to be heard.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 am

Chiharu-sensei was a nice person, Vex could see that clearly; she spent her whole night working on the man Vex had nearly killed, and now she was trying to reason with the over-reactive genin who had done the terrible deed. She wasn't trying to be mean or overly motherly to Vex, she just wanted Vex to understand the significance of her actions- Vex knew very well what she did and could have done, she hadn't even figured that the old man would survive: now his savior was trying to redeem her wandering soul.

Chiharu's pouty lips were splendid, her facial expression was equally mischievous and partially offended as well, Vex couldn't help but smile at the corners of her lips as her sensei pretended and made some somewhat logical excuse for her preferred sweet alcohol.

Vex didn't really have an age preference for girls, but the older ones were better- they knew what they wanted and didn't bother too much to beat around the bush. Such was the case when Vex's offered chocolate was accepted immediately by her sensei; she couldn't help but blush somewhat when Chiharu's nose touched hers. Just another inch or so and it would have been a kiss! Vex didn't want to rush anything or seem overly zealous- lastly she didn't want to seem a weird pervert to her sensei. She could clearly smell a mixture of pleasant and not-so-pleasant from Chiharu's body.

The perfume and natural smell of the sensei's hair and body was nice, but then there was the after effects of the night before. Sure she had eaten a peppermint and offered one to Vex, but sake was a terrible thing for one to just "cover up" She diplomatically resigned from mentioning the latter part of her thoughts, true enough Chiharu-sensei smelled pretty and Vex didn't want to ruin the moment by insulting her sensei.

These chocolate sticks are my favorite treat, and I don't share them with people at all.

It was true enough, it wasn't that she  didn't share them at all, but rather that she couldn't an wouldn't. She had no friends, she arrived in Boufuugakure at a very late age and was considered the oldest genin. The other genin weren't her maturity level and far shorter- not that she guessed she could get along with them anyways. She feared she might cut one of them down in annoyance: she didn't want to be in serious trouble with the village. As it stood, she was a genin and preferred not to socializ with the other genins; but at the same time, the Jounin were a lot above her both in the respectable ranks and skillwise as well. So she was a loner, not a sad one- just indifferent. She had been used to solidarity ever since a young childhood, it had been many years since she last felt the warmth of another woman since her mother died.

Word count- 487
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Kazuma Hyuga
Kazuma Hyuga
Ryo : 46500

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:17 am

Kazuma unwrapped a lollipop and placed it in his mouth as he ascended the steps of the great wall. He had been on quite the adventure already today. He had stopped by the Kanetsukage's to visit Chiharu and ask her if she wanted to go to breakfast. However, upon arrival, he discovered that nobody was there he raised his eyebrow and asked aloud, "Um who exactly runs this village again?" He sighed and left towards the hospital, figuring that she must be working there today. But upon arriving, he found that nobody  had seen her since the previous night when she had wandered off after celebrating. Kazuma slapped his forehead with the heel of his hand with a groan upon hearing the new.

So now here he was. He had already been by her apartment and the bar she frequented. This was the last place to check before he would have to start enlisting help. Upon reaching the top of the wall, he was greeted by a blast of wind. He smiled into the wind and then began looking around for any trace of the missing kunoichi. After about 20 minutes of looking around, the lollipop in Kazuma's mouth had been whittled away to nothing and he still hadn't found his friend. He was about to abandon the wall when he saw a pair of figures further along the wall. He began to approach them and was soon able to distinguish the lavender hair of Chiharu. A small smile came to his lips as he was relieved to see her safe. However, he wasn't exactly sure who the white haired figure standing with her was.

As he got closer, he started to recognize enough to finally identify the other person as a young genin named Vex. "How do they know each other?" he wondered aloud. As he neared, he saw Vex stick her face towards Chiharu who immediately returned the gesture. The now well-chewed lollipop stick fell out of his mouth as he gaped at Chiharu. They aren't- together are they? Now more confused than ever, the young shinobi considered leaving the scene, but the moment was over almost as quickly as it had begun. He sighed and decided he would figure that out later. Now, he had to make sure that Chiharu was really ok after a night of intoxication. So he shook himself and continued walking calling "Haru!" over the sound of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:53 am

Chiharu raised her eyebrows minutely in interest as Vex stated that since the chocolate sticks were her favorite that she didn't share them with people. But then how she phrased the statement hit her and the Special Jounin gasped dramatically and clasped the area over her heart with her right hand and drew back from the white haired woman before gaping her mouth as she asked with a pitiful voice, "Does this mean Vex-chan doesn't consider me a person?! Am I merely some wandering spirit or a figment of your imagination? Or perhaps-"

The lavender haired girl stopped as she heard someone's voice call out a shortened form of her name over the whistling of the wind and turned to see her fellow Special Jounin standing not too far along the wall from them. Jumping up in excitement with her eyes alit, Chiharu waved excitedly and called back, "Kazu-kun! What're you doing here? Were you worried about little old me? Oh! This is Vex. Vex-chan, this is my teammate, Special Jounin Kazuma Hyuga. Doesn't he look cool?" She gushed as was per usual for her. She loved to try and embarrass her childhood friend in front of new people. Hopefully her and Kazu would be able to get along.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:52 am

Spirit or not, I'm talking to you and sharing my treats with you. I've interacted with less pleasant and pleasurable spirits, I prefer you over them any day. I don't hold most people in any form of respect or higher regards, so feel fortunate or special that I interact with you on such a friendly level~

Wrath let out a loud laughter at that mention, indeed Vex had seen and could interact with spirits: those of the Xanadu clan though- and only Wrath and her other alter-ego, Chastity. Wrath was her constant "companion" the red orb, but Chastity appeared only every so often, as a silver spirit orb.

Vex's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden voice of a man calling Chiharu, she turned in unison with her sensei to witness the man approaching. Who was he exactly? Did he know Chiharu-sensei? Then he was upon them and Chiharu seemed quite happy to see him: she introduced the two strangers so that they would get to know each other. Though frankly, Vex didn't like men at all- she interacted with them very little and only on a professional level.

She inspected Kazuma Hyuga carefully... so, this was a Hyuga? She had to admit, Chi-san was right, he did look cool.

Hello Kazuma. I am Vex Xan- I am a genin in the village, though I'm both of your ages.. I started the shinobi system a bit late because I didn't formally join the village until recently.

She bit her lip and cursed silently, she had almost involuntarily told them her surname. Knowing she was a Xanadu wasn't a bad thing of itself but knowing which Xanadu family she was from could be bad. No one knew who her notorious father had been, but if they had lived to witness one of his rampages, they might be able to tell who she was. Her history was a dark chapter in her life that she didn't want to live in, being reminded daily by the swords she had gotten after killing her father was enough for her.

Vex turned back to regard Chiharu, a sudden urge entered her mind: she wanted to know how strong these senseis were... were they worthy of her respect and admiration? She had intentionally left off the honorific part of Kazuma's name, mostly out of her sexist view of men... but maybe to also get chastised and maybe fought to "instill proper respect for elders"? She grinned with mischief out of one corner of her mouth to Chiharu, the opposite side to which Kazuma was facing.

word count- 417 words
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Kazuma Hyuga
Kazuma Hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:21 am

Kazuma smiled as he saw Chiharu greet him in her usual chipper way. He bowed his head and shook it a bit in embarrassment from her praise. It was always nice for him to see her and she seemed really excited for him to meet Vex. Kazuma had seen the girl around the village before. He had heard some rumors about the young girl and that she had very little tolerance for men. Still he nodded to her politely and smiled as she introduced herself. He noted that she didn't address him as if he were a higher rank, but it didn't really bother him that much. There have been several occasions where he had forgotten his own rank. Hello to you as well Vex. It is a pleasure to meet you. he said to Vex. I suppose I have you to thank for making sure that Haru-chan is safe after a night of... celebration. he says looking pointedly at Chiharu.

He could smell the remnants of alcohol on his friend, intermingled with hints of peppermint. He let out a sigh. "You know I went all over the village looking for you today right?" Kazuma had told Chiharu multiple times to be careful with her drinking, mostly because she had a tendency to disappear once she was done. He really did worry about her, but if he was being honest, he didn't really mind tracking her down. And despite the hard time he would give her once he found her, he never actually meant much of it.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:25 am

Chiharu watched as Vex introduced herself to her teammate and her head tilted in curiosity as she said that she was 'Vex Xan'. Well that was an unusual last name. But judging from the girl's facial expression, she stopped herself from finishing it. 'Xan' was only the beginning of her last name. She would have to file away this information for later in case it was relevant. Currently she was more interested in her rank. Eyebrows raising in surprise, the lavender haired girl stated, "You're only a Genin Vex-chan? Well I'm glad you joined the village. Were you from another village before then?" The question was a little nosy, but she was genuinely curious considering the age of her new friend.

At Kazuma's vague shyness, she grinned in triumph before he greeted the white haired girl in turn as well as asking if she was the one he had to thank for looking out for his teammate. Which of course made her pout as she crossed her arms again and protested, "I can take care of myself!" But at the Hyuga's scolding, she loosened up and stopped pouting, looking a tad contrite. "Ah, sorry... But you worry too much Kazu-kun. I'm not like sensei."

Truthfully, the Special Jounin liked her teammate worrying over her. "You wouldn't have had to look for me if you'd accepted my offer to come with though." The medic-nin stuck her tongue out playfully, still just a tad annoyed that he hadn't accompanied her last night. She thought that this meeting was going relatively smoothly, considering Vex's loathing of men. Though when she glanced back at the genin, Chiharu wasn't sure she liked the mischievous looking grin the girl was wearing.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 am

Indeed she was just a genin, and yet she was the same age group as these two; she let out a resigned sigh and a slight look of contempt at the mentioning... but she was sued to it- no way for her to avoid the difference in their rank.

Yes, I'm a genin. No, I wasn't part of any other village, my family was wanderers until my mother died. My father stayed near this village while I grew up in the wilderness, after he....died, I joined Boufuugakure to survive. Naturally since I wasn't yet in the system, I had to start as a genin. Though no genin around here could likely beat me..

Again that smile of mischief returned to her face, truly she wanted to know how good her two senseis were. She nearly lost concentration though when Chiharu protested that she could care for herself when drinking; right~ That was why she had ended up in the strange location before she realized where she was... what if she had stumbled off the wall in her stupor?

Chiharu-sensei, what do you think would have happened to you while drunk if you had wanted to get just a little closer to the edge of the wall?

The question was rhetorical, but she wanted to see Chiharu's pretty flustered face, Kazuma was apt at causing this face of hers as well. It wasn't in her nature to accept thanks from men, but she offered him an indifferent nod.

What kind of genin would I be if I let a drunk sensei go falling off the Serpent Wall?

Again the question was rhetorical, and again it was aimed to make team puff out of Chiharu's ears. Vex couldn't help but giggle softly as she looked at the Special Jounins; both of them were close and had likely known each other for a long time. Vex suddenly felt a pain of envy, never had she known a comrade or friend her age. She preferred not to socialize with the masses or other ninjas her age, none of them were worthy.

It was settled, she would test these two Special Jounin's ability to see if they were worthy for her to attempt to befriend.

Both of you are interesting people; Ive never met a Hyuga before and you do look cool. Chiahru-sensei is quite adorable and I love her hair and eyes.... so I think, maybe I could become friends with you; if you'll have me, of course.

She had asked in an innocent shy way, a way that was beyond her and seemed out of place to her; shy and innocent was not what she was about. She smiled innocently and held up her left hand to signify the importance of the "tiny" favor she would want first.

I just have this tiny favor first though.. I have a hard time making friends unless I know they are capable people. The two of you seem close and trust each other... could I ask you to work together and try to beat me?

She kept up her shy and innocent smile and posture as she looked at them expectantly. Surely they wouldn't agree to go two against one... but she genuinely hoped that they would!

Word count- 542
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Kazuma Hyuga
Kazuma Hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Kazuma held his stern gaze as Chiharu proceeded to pout, as he knew she would. But his face softened as she apologized and adopted a slight more somber attitude. He never could seem to stay mad at the young kunoichi. Despite her reassurances, Kazuma still worried that one night that Chiharu was found by someone who less friendly. He shook his head to clear it of such unpleasant thoughts and resumed listening to his friend talking about his absence. He did feel a bit guilty and had really wanted to go out the previous night, but he had already agreed to go on a delivery as a favor. By the time he got back home, it was already late and he figured that they must all be heading back by then. A small smile crept onto his face as Chiharu's tongue protruded from her mouth and Vex continued her introduction.

Kazuma had heard some strange rumors circulated around the appearance of the new white-haired genin. Not many of them were very encouraging, but she appeared to be perfectly fine as they continued the conversation. She did bring up some of Kazuma's unvoiced worries, causing him to shift uncomfortably. He tried to pass it off as reaching for a new lollipop. He saw Vex's nod towards him and gave her a curious look, wondering what prompted it, but she didn't give him much time to ponder.

Kazuma listened to her proposal to be friends with a smile on his face. He loved making new friends and was about to respond when Vex added the stipulation of a contest. Kazuma raised his eyebrow in curiosity and looked towards Chiharu. This was a very odd request for him and he was trying to gauge whether or not Chiharu had known about this before hand. "Well Vex, I'm sure Haru and I would both be ok with being friends with you. Is it really necessary for you to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:56 am

Chiharu nodded in interest as Vex explained the reason as to why she was a Genin at her mature age. It was a rather unusual circumstance, but understandable. Her teachers likely wouldn't be comfortable upgrading the girl in rank since she wasn't raised within the village and hadn't gone through the ninja academy. "I'm sure you'll be able to enter the Chuunin Exams soon Vex-chan, if you're that good." The Special Jounin stated brightly.

Her cheery demeanor didn't diminish at the Genin's teasing question about what she would have done if she had gotten closer to the wall's edge. "I'd have flown of course." She said with a smile, though she only frowned slightly when Vex questioned what kind of Genin she would be if she let a sensei fall off the wall. "I wouldn't really fall off the wall..." She whispered poutily to herself and hoped that Kazuma didn't think that she would.

But her minor depression faded as Vex spoke up about being friends with them because of her hair and eyes and Kazuma's Clan and cool-ness. Tilting her head, the medic-nin wondered if the white haired girl really wanted to be friends with them just for those reasons. But Chiharu was still going to accept immediately, until Vex raised her hand, signaling that she wasn't finished speaking, voicing that she had a favor to ask. It was an odd one to be sure.

Catching her teammate's glance she gave a minute shrug, not sure where the question came from or whether to accept or not. It all struck the Special Jounin as a little odd... She knew that Vex was a good kid, but knew also that she wasn't exactly the same as other Genin, as was shown by her slow to trust nature and usual violence towards men. At Kazuma's response, Chiharu nodded in agreement. "We don't have any problems with being friends with you Vex-chan, whether we fight or not." The medic-nin gave a kind smile of encouragement.
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:08 am

OOC:(You two can start the attack, it's better of Vex counters first- her initial assault would probably overwhelm Chi-chan's kind senses xD)

It was quite necessary to fight her, regardless of their answer- if they had declined her request, she would have attacked them anyways. People she respected and favored were few and far between, she wanted to make strong ties with people in her village that she could trust. She wanted to trust these two peculiar people, but she wanted to know if they were strong enough for her to rely on or not... or if she would have to protect them when the time came.

To some, it might seem if she were heartless and disrespectful; in all truthfulness, most of the time- she was. This wasn't the case now however; now her goal for fighting these two senseis was to gauge their strengths individually and together. Being friends with people who would die quickly would be pointless; too painful for Vex, she had already lost her mother and father- the thought of losing others was too much. If necessary, she would protect both of them in any given situation if she proved the stronger... but if they managed to beat her, then she would have no problem in trusting them completely with her back during a fight.

Please? It's very important to me that you two fight me, I would prefer both of you at once... but I'll settle for just one of you if you think you are enough.

She didn't mean to sound overly confident or conceited, but she wasn't like most Genins... granted her older age even. Her skills were moderate at Genin level, but also on par with Jounin; two Special Jounin should be more than a "fair" match.

She unsheathed her two weapons, Wrath- the long silver and blade sword 5ft tall and with a square tip, the blade forming a complete rectangle. Chastity, her battle fan, just as long and twice as wide yet light and durable. Both weapons were very sharp but had different abilities, both of which could be deadly efficient and effective. She held both weapons out in each hand and inspected them separately, with her current chakra pool- she could only sustain one of them for about 4 posts- the issue was to which weapon to use? Chastity would provide her with a significant boost in jutsu, but it would deplete her reserves too quickly.

Wrath; well, its name was enough of a reason why not to use it. Using the sword caused her to lose her sanity and she would try to kill anyone near her; no matter their persuasion to her. Regaining her sanity was not an easy thing, most of the time- she only regained it after someone had died or she had little to no chakra left. It was a difficult choice, Chastity wouldn't allow her to gauge her "friends" fully, but Wrath would be too much of a challenge... maybe?

I'd prefer to go full out against both of you... and I don't expect you to go easy on me. So I will use Wrath as my main weapon. Don't die. Do whatever is necessary to stop me.

It seemed irrational and her last statement would be a fair warning as well as a foreshadow of the terror and insanity to come; hopefully they would both catch on to the seriousness in her tone as she readied her weapons in her hands.

word count- 558
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Kazuma Hyuga
Kazuma Hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 am

Kazuma felt the mood of the situation suddenly be come much more serious. It seemed that they genin was determined to fight no matter what he or Chiharu said. He quickly evaluated the battlefield, determining space on the wall was sufficient for battle, but they would have to be careful. He watched as Vex drew her sword off of her back and steel fan off her hip. Kazuma found himself impressed that the genin could even carry such a large weapon, let alone use it. He could tell that she was taking this very seriously by her posture and tone.

The shinobi let his body instinctually move into Gentle Fist. He bit down and shattered the remains of the sweet in his mouth, deciding that he should take this seriously as well. "Alright then Vex. Since you seem hell-bent on this, lets go ahead and do some sparring.". As he spoke, he opened up his kunai pouch, pulled out a knife and held it at the ready. "And as you requested, I'll try not to hold back." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When they opened again, he saw the world through the Byakugan.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:29 am

Chiharu sighed as Vex continued to ask for them to fight her, even saying that she would accept only one of them fighting her, though she would prefer both of them. But frowned as the Genin cautioned them to 'not die' and 'do whatever was necessary to stop her'. Just what was this girl capable of? Glancing at Kazuma, she saw that he too was realizing how serious the situation was becoming and raised an eyebrow upon seeing him slip into his Gentle Fist stance, which she recognized instantly. She even heard a loud 'crunch' as he ate the lolipop in his mouth, which made her whine, "Kaaazuuu, you're supposed to share!" But she huffed and let the matter drop before getting into a ready stance.

"Well since you're getting serious Kazu-kun, I guess I'll fight against you too Vex-chan." She gave took out a decorative fan from her belt and gave her face a wave or two as she sighed before winking playfully at Vex and once Kazuma's Byakugan had activated she twirled around with a large wave of her fan, generating a gust of wind that layered the area in sand, making it difficult to get a good footing as well as getting dust in anyone's open eyes. It wasn't a great jutsu, but it suited the medic-nin's combat style. She wasn't a very offensive fighter and so liked to simply help tilt the odds more in her favor with defensive or supplementive jutsus.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Remaining Chakra: 190
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:14 am

Vex noted as Kazuma settled into a calm stance and had prepared his mind and body for combat; hopefully serious combat. Likewise, Chiharu had taken initiative in creating a favorable field for her and Kazuma; moving around could be precarious now. Vex shifted her foot in the moderate inch of sand as she tested the strength of her weight against the fine grain; sand was a thing she really didn't like, it had a way of pulling moisture out of skin and causing weird irritating dryness to it.

She nodded silent approval as she noted how careful she would have to be... well, careful as she could be. She held up Wrath in her right hand and concentrated on it. Her ethereal spirit cackled with delight.

Oh great! Finally some action! I've been waiting for this ever since the girl heard you humming that ridiculous song your father taught you!
Wrath:
Remaining chakra- 65

Vex's long white hair suddenly too on an aggressive appearance as the ends became spiky and gave her hair a wild beastly look. The hue of her hair took on a sick white color with an off-color of red as if a dye; her eyes closed for a moment and then re-opened to reveal glowering red eyes with no pupils. Immediately she was irritated by the sand at her eyes and she let out a blood curdling roar that seemed impossible for such a dainty and delicate looking girl. Wrath her put her in the berserk phase of her sword's ability; her natural stats were heightened by two levels, STR-A, SPE-A, END-B, INT-B & BLM-B

She was now strong enough to lift objects twice her weight, cause light bone damage on impact and fast enough to run a constant 24mph and dash at 28mph, her skin was resilient against C Rank physical attacks and her body was able to work past points where common people would be exerted.

Naturally, her first instinctual reaction would be to attack the nearest male- this being Kazuma. She backed her leg for a dash and nearly slipped as she had completely forgotten about the sand; she stumbled and then regained her center. A roar of frustration escaped her lips and subconsciously she knew Chiharu was the one at fault for the annoying jutsu; she turned her aggression towards the pretty girl.

Down came Chastity to slam against the sandy ground and vault Vex into the air, her vault was a low-air dash straight towards Chiharu with Wrath leading forward and Chastity guiding from behind. Her intent was to slash straight through Chiharu with the square "tip" of Wrath's blade and use Chastity again in the ground to change her direction to reverse-spin slash Kazuma while he was still stationary.

Ahahaa! Show them what it's like to drown in their own blood Vexxy!

Her spirit orb, Wrath itself- was red and pulsing in excitement to see what kind of outcome would come from this escalating situation. Vex's own insecurities of allies and friends would cause her to do such reckless things, just so that she could bond with people she could trust- Wrath laughed at the irony of the whole situation; that laughter only instilled more rage into the berserking girl.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Kazuma Hyuga
Kazuma Hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:07 am

The change in Vex's demeanor was apparent. As Kazuma watched as she prepared herself for battle, her physical appearance actually began to change. Her eyes changed color and her hair stood on end as Chiharu used the standard genjutsu the pair would use. Kazuma wasn't sure what to expect as the genin accentuated the transformation with a roar. He focused in on Vex, identifying the main chakra points he would focus. Then, Vex went on the attack. Kazuma was prepared but he noticed that is was Chiharu who was her target.

All thoughts of Vex's chakra points left Kazuma's mind as he started to move to intercept the two.  He let a surge of electricity burst from beneath his feet and carry him to Chiharu. He roughly shoved her out of the way with one hand while he let his other deal with the current situation. He realized there wasn't time to do much else, so he reached for his training with Takumi. Kazuma quickly expelled chakra from his chakra points and began to rotate, praying that he had pushed Chiharu out of the range of this jutsu. As Kazuma began to spin, the chakra began to manifest itself into a spinning barrier around him.

Spoiler:
Remaining chakra: 175
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Chiharu
Chiharu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:01 am

Chiharu became more on edge as Vex's physical demeanor began to change along with her chakra. The wrath in the girl's chakra was almost palpable as she roared, causing the Special Jounin to narrow her eyes and tense in expectation as she started towards Kazuma but then noted how the girl slipped on the sand and began to target her. Her first instinct was to dodge, but like always, her teammate saw it and acted first, using Shunrai to push her out of the way. She skidded over the sand about six feet away and saw the Hyuga begin his clan's revolving jutsu.

Taking advantage of the situation and Vex's distraction, Chiharu began the hand seals for a genjutsu. She was thankful yet again for Kazuma's Byakugan as he would be able to see through the genjutsu. But what Vex would experience was Kazuma's push sending her flying further towards the edge of the great wall, her body flung over the side with her hands barely gripping the edge. Chiharu's face was that of betrayal and terror as she looked down and screamed before pleading, "Vex, help me, please!"

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Remaining Chakra: 170
Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:05 am

Her sword's aim was true, soon Chiharu's annoying meddling would end. It was going well, or so Vex thought. Suddenly Kazuma had pushed the girl out of the way, his push had been too far though and it had knocked Chiharu farther than he had anticipated though. Chiharu had gone over the ledge and was hanging on desperately to the stone wall, the sand making her grip very precarious.

Chiharu called for Vex's assistance, but the berserked girl could care less; she kicked Kazuma in the chest as he had pushed Chiharu away. Then as Kazuma was sprawled on the ground, Vex turned to "assist" the falling girl. She stood over Chiharu as she dangled from the wall, she looked down at the SPC Jounin pleading at her with eyes that begged for kindness. Vex denied her. She brought the sharp edge of Chastity down on Chiharu's hands and laughed menacingly as she expected Chiharu to fall.

Word count- 157
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Kazuma Hyuga
Kazuma Hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:49 am

Kazuma felt the contact as Vex collided with his Rotation jutsu and watched as the jutsu took the force of the contact and threw back the genin across the wall. Then, he heard Chiharu's voice cry out for help and he looked towards the voice, worried. He realized quickly that is was one of her usual genjutsu and saw his friend standing a little ways off to the side. She must have placed Vex under it while I was doing rotation. It was one of their most common strategies, as he engaged the enemy should would use genjutsu and rely on his Byakugan to see through it. He rushed over to her and made sure that he placed himself between the two kunoichi as he faced towards Vex. "Haru, you alright?" he asked, more out of habit than anything.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)   Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex) Empty

Back to top Go down

Berserking Snake Dancer(Chi-chan & Vex)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next