Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Anka
Anka
Ryo : 23006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat Left_bar_bleue112/112Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (112/112)

Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat Empty
PostSubject: Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat   Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:14 am

Name: Catch that fur ball!
Difficulty: D
Reward: 5,000 Ryo
Experience: 25 Exp
Objective: Catch the Feline escapee.
Description: It has come to our attention that Mrs.Mallard's cat, -Insert Name Here- has escaped from her home yet again. Not only has she come to us for our help but the cat is causing a ruckus within the streets of Hyouga. Your job will be to locate this cat, capture it, and return it to Mrs.Mallard before more harm can be done to our village... and the car of course.

Anka Hebi Hachūrui  the newest and sexiest genin (At least in her mind) that gradated from the Hidden Glacier Ninja Academy with decent grades and ranking in the class, she could have done better if she didn't flirt with boys and girls in her class but she couldn't help herself she had some good looking people in her class! Anyway, Anka Hebu Hachurui just made her way out of the kage's office with an approval mission at hand! Finally she could get some ryo in her pocket, she truly hate being poor and penniless it was so unattractive to her, she want to live the good life, not spend the rest of days dumpster diving and eating from a homeless shelter, how dreadful and un-youthful. "I can do this mission in the name of my Mistress and Goddess Anko. Your so hot My Mistress!" Anka lick her lips as she was thinking about her Mistress body...the snake goddess could have her way with Anka and Anka wouldn't complain. Who would? I sure that even a homosexual male, heterosexual female or any asexual person who at least find the snake mistress anko sexy! I mean look at her, that body is mouth watering. Anka chuckle a bit as she shook hear head to control herself, she was getting turn on and she had nothing on her to "relax her" if she gets too excited. "I will think about my mistress later! Mission first, so I can get some ryo in my pocket so I can buy nice things or fill my tub with ryo to swim in it."

Anyway Anka was rereading the mission she had to do, Anka pull the scroll out from in between her breast. "Dear Anka.  It has come to our attention that Mrs.Mallard's cat, -Insert Name Here- has escaped from her home yet again. Not only has she come to us for our help but the cat is causing a ruckus within the streets of Hyouga. Your job will be to locate this cat, capture it, and return it to Mrs.Mallard before more harm can be done to our village... and the car of course."Once Anka was done reading the mission she put the scroll back in between the safety of her large and grope able breast. crouching

And later in the day. Anka eyes had an predatory like gleam in them as she saw the cat, Name, Insert name here, and to say certainly he did fit the description quite well for a cat that she looked for and as it so happened she would lower to the ground,  almost slithering through the tall grass. Anka going towards the cat in a friendly pace and as she saw him pounce she would catch him by the hind legs, her hands gripping them before he would scratch free, cutting her arm up before she let go. Her arm has light sratch marks, but it wasn't bleeding and her eyes traced him with a annoyed sensation as she examine her wounds, it was nothing to bad.

Anka chased and once he was trapped at a wall she would smrk as her hands would wrap around his neck, gripping that extra fur before the cat somehow contorted and bit her. The bit piercing skin before she let go again, the cat this time escaping twice from her already. Anka watch in mild amusement as she watch the cat scampered up a tree, knocking things down.

The things it knocked down being nuts that hit her several times in the head and one them even landed in Anka's mouth, Anka simply sallow the nut and  look at this thing with hatred. The cat meowing before noticing he was stuck. Her eyes would smile with a smirk as she would said, “S-S-S-Snakes are S-S-S-Superior .” She would say as she would jump up to the tree and gripped the cat, holding it by all four of its legs as she would guide it to its mistress.

Word Count: 666
Back to top Go down
Genin

Anka
Anka
Ryo : 23006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat Left_bar_bleue112/112Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat Empty_bar_bleue  (112/112)

Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat   Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:59 am

Mission Succesful!

Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat Anko_examinadora
Back to top Go down

Mission #2: Hidden Snake, Crouching Cat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1