Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Albafica
Albafica
Female Posts : 99
Ryo : 15000

Character sheet
Chakra:
[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Left_bar_bleue110/110[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Albafica wondered at what had brought her here. This place was something ordinary people would shun if the same thing had happened to them, but she wasn't ordinary. Far from. This place, packed with eerie cracked ice-boulders floating upon the icy lake, held tiny bits of her shrouded past. A past she'd do everything for to remember again.

A small breeze stroked her cheek and lifted her dark ash-blond hair, making it wave at its current. It almost seemed to whisper, whisper a message that only this frozen place could harbor. Perhaps it were clues to her memories here, or just an omen for her to get away, as the past might repeat itself again. Albafica shook her head and putted her arms crossed on her knees, leaning on them. Her eyes, who had the same color as the clear ice she was surrounded by, gazed over the lake. Clearly its beauty couldn't be defied, even not by the danger. Maybe that was the reason of her being here, it gave her troubled mind silence and rest. Something she longed for every day and that could only be achieved when being outside on her own. She sighed.

"What secrets do you hold, benevolent lake? Why spare one to gift it with a curse?" she whispered towards the empty space.

"Damn it... why doesn't it work anymore?" she thought to herself. The last time she'd been here was two weeks ago and something marvelous, as far as you could call it like that, had taken place. She finally remembered something, a tiny bit, but at least it was something. She experienced everything over again, the moment she was running over the ice, feeling the cold wind burn her skin and slowly pushing her aside. Then the ice cracking beneath her feet as she slipped and fell through it, the cold water's current pulling her into the darkness of the lake. Her powers diminishing at rapid pace, her lungs at the brink of bursting due to the pressure and lack of oxygen while she struggled to get to the surface. She was unable to resist the feeling of giving in to the darkness as a shadow appeared above her. Already to far from consciousness her body faintly reached towards the shadow, then a feeling of peace overwhelmed her all of the sudden and she drifted away in the darkness of that shadow. She woke up while her parents were restraining her, later telling her that she was screaming and kicking as if she was dying, she'd even managed to somehow cut her door in half whilst asleep.

Albafica sighed again as she reminded herself of her parents. They said they were her parents, though she couldn't remember them as her own,  rather as nice, gentle strangers that took care of her with a loving heart. They were the only ones who kept having fate in her, unlike the other people who'd now come to think that she all faked her loss of memory. How could those people even think that she faked her amnesia? Not only did they bothered her with it, they also bothered her parents. They didn't show it to her but she knew the pain it caused her parents when people thought about her like that. She hated those people, as much as she hated her own inferiority of being incapable of remembering anything. Irritated Albafica dropped herself on her back, small clouds of snowy dust twirled around her.

"Gah, they don't know anything about it!" she exclaimed to the sky.

1/30

Last edited by Albafica on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Left_bar_bleue305/305[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Why?
It was the first and currently the only question in the man's mind. The black cloth shifted in the winds, the tails of his cloak shifted in one direction only to turn and shift into another. It was indeed a vast plain of icy demise to many a ship that dared to sail the waters of the Hyougagakure. He had never fell into the waters on accident and it was something he counted his blessings for. There were many lives lost to these waters, if you could actually call it that. It was more of a frigid liquid ice. The more interesting things were the actual glaciers which were more mountains than actual plots of ice. One of these held Lee himself as he sat on the iceberg, perched in such a way that he had a nice view of the village that was far off in the distance.

Whilst in thought of the village, a voice broke through the wind. "Gah, they don't know anything about it!" To which he would raise his head and look around. He would pull himself up into a standing posture and raise a hand up to block the wind just enough so that he could look around with little interruption. He finally found the source of the voice as it came from behind the glacier he was sitting on and thus why he didn't see them in the first place. At the distance he couldn't rightly tell what gender it was but he was sure that it was someone. The clothes were something that would stand out along the ice, as were his own. He was curious about just 'whom' the 'they' that was spoken was.
1/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Albafica
Albafica

Character sheet
Chakra:
[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Left_bar_bleue110/110[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Albafica thought she heard something rustling, though it wasn't close-by. Perhaps the wind had just carried the sound from a faraway place? She sat up straight, rubbing her forehead with the back of her hand. How long had she been here right now? She could only guess, since she'd come to the graveyard as soon as she'd woken up, grabbing something to eat along the way. Lately she'd been doing this a lot, going off to the vast lake, which gave the superstitious elders an even better reason to talk about her in a bad way. The anger she when thinking about it only made her mood worsen. "Let them do whatever the hell they want, I don't give a damn anymore..." With this being said she stood up and was about to head back to the village as she noticed something dark from the corner of her eye. Quickly she turned towards the lake, walking up unto the edges of it.

"What was that?" she thought as she took a better look at the water-surface. The surface was smooth, so it would've probably been her imagination. She shrugged. If you want to see something bad enough you start imagining it is there indeed... even though it isn't. Disappointed she looked further, seeing the surface ripple violently. A dark shadow swam just underneath the surface and then disappeared in the deep, leaving her standing there. "So you are there..." she muttered while lost in thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:
[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Left_bar_bleue305/305[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:11 pm

The shinobi continued to observe the small amount of on goings that he could see from his current distance. He could not discern much though, too many things got in the way...well, not that many things. Mainly the distance and the sheer wind factor but there was enough of it to feel like more. Lee would raise his hands up and placed them at the sides of his eyes to try and get a clearer view but of course, it did nothing but keep the wind from his eyes, the distance still was too much for him to get any real information. He removed them and placed them onto his hips and now had to wonder. Who was she and where was she from?

He straightened out his posture with a new found determination and entertainment. If he didn't know, then he soon would. He jumped up and out as he removed his person from the glacier and landed onto the frozen water but used his chakra to keep himself above it. It was then that he began to walk toward the person with little other thought. His smile was ever present and it was always nice to have another face to remember and the closer he got, he still wasn't able to see if it was a he or a she but he would simply have to wait for them to speak to finally learn that secret. He would keep to himself until he would be noticed.
2/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Albafica
Albafica

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 am

Again that rustling in the wind. It was just a second or so, but it was a vibration of movement that had disturbed the pattern of the wind. In her left eye-corner she noticed movement and a huge amount of chakra coming towards her at a slow rate. Hoping it might have been the shadow drawing close she looked up, only to see a tall man walking over the surface of the lake towards her. She sighed and stood up from her bent over position, trying to recognize the man as familiar. His odd clothing and big smile didn't seem familiar however and her unconsciously developed Sensory-skills could said her that he was from her village, though his chakra was slightly different from those of the regular Hyougagakure-shinobi.

However this man was a shinobi, one of high rank seemingly, his chakra-control was incredible. His white hair and black clothing with those odd red clouds... she'd never seen him before, but how come that he had such a typical ice-chakra? A hint of something else which she couldn't really bring home, it had a somehow sweet scent. The man still approached with his face cracked in a smile and Albafica decided that his intentions musn't be that bad. To be honest she was glad this man was unknown to her, she just hoped that he wouldn't judge her as those others did. A strong breeze blew all of the sudden, making her blondish long hair dance up its current. "You... are from Hyougagakure, but you're not familiar to me. Not that I mind that, it's nice to meet someone new once in a while." she said to the man, returning his smile.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Lee watched the actions of the person with a small bit of interest, growing more and more the closer that he go to the person. Would he be attacked on the spot? Would he be greeted as a friendly face? Maybe they might have schizophrenia, he would wonder just how that would turn out. But the closer he got, the more the figure became clearer until it actually had a gender and the words made it that much clearer. She spoke to him as he came to a stop a few feet from her and proclaimed him to be from Hyouga to which he would nod in agreement as she was unknowing if he actually was or not but she said that it was nice indeed enough to beet someone new.

"I am a shinobi from the land hidden in the glacier though I've been taking a long trip and haven't been back to often. What pray tell takes you out here to these cold waters? You're from Hyouga aren't you?"
3/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Albafica
Albafica

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:26 pm

"Yes, I am, though some would've rather seen it differently. Anyway, as to why I am in this barren wasteland of ice and death that most people like to avoid, that'd be the silence... it... comforts me. As does the mysteries that lay beneath the lake... It saved me."

She shook her head a bit and looked back up to the man. Now he stood closer she could see he was a lot older than her, at least 10 years or so. He seemed a nice man, strong too, as something inside him just yelled 'strength'. Nobody had ever asked her why she loved coming here, and never had she'd asked herself why she did. Now a stranger asked her what she did here, she started to wonder herself. Lots of things, and at the same time nothing in particular. Only things she couldn't explain to someone that hadn't been in her shoes before, she decided with a soft nod, unable to see for the man in front of her. Then she reminded herself she hadn't even introduced herself yet.

"But where are my manners? My name is Albafica and I hail of the Deventris Clan, at your service!" she said with a small bow towards the man that would certainly be her superior.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:03 am

So she was indeed from the same land as he was but it seemed that she wasn't as liked or accepted as she would have liked herself. She then went on to speak of her reasoning's as to just why she was out here on the frozen graveyard and it was simple enough, silence. Who wouldn't enjoy the peace and quiet of such a place where you know that you would be left alone to your own thoughts. But she then went on to speak of the monster that lied beneath the ice and claimed that it saved her. He would turn his attention back toward the icy cold waters and wonder just how much truth was she telling.

His attention was caught by her yet again as as spoke of manners and introduced herself as Albafica and more over, the Deventris Clan. "The Deventris? That is quite the title, they hold the secret to the genso sozo kekkei genkai if memory serves." He would then move his hand out and place it in front of her in wait "You can call me Lee. I'm nothing special like you but it is quite the honor."
4/30
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Left_bar_bleue810/810[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Isais would be on patrol duty today when the chief commander would send shinobi after Isais to give him a mission as one of the sennin of the village.  This mission was a search mission for a genin that had been reported missing for over 6 hours. ( over six hours? I didn't even know that the military even kept track of other shinobi like that. I thought that was just for the special kind like me), Isais would think to himself as he would read the mission on paper and take note of the missing persons name and appearance.  The delivery shinobi would speak," hey aren't you the red rain's partner?!" Isais would look at him with a dead pan face. Literally no one knows him as anything more than the red rains partner it was as if Isais was his alias and the red rains partner was his real identity. Isais would answer him very playfully," no no that guy is way to cool and he had purple hair not blue." The guy would respond. " um no I'm sure it was blue, but you're right you don't look too strong. The red rain would partner up with a goof like you Isais." The delivery guy would laugh an move away to send another search notification to Xavier about Isais which was protocol so that Isais himself won't escape or get into trouble without back up. Isais took a moment to react in shock from the disrespect then shake it off to go and find this missing genin.

( Well where would she be, after all she is still a girl she probably forgot to report for duty today or something , huh. Dunno really, but I  wouldn't report for duty if be at the shopping area there's always stuff to do there), and so Isais would go and upon arriving there he wouldn't find anyone that perfectly matched the description. There were many close calls though since there were a lot if blonde shopping everywhere but what stood out to Isais the most was a curly haired baby strapped to the back of his mother. Isais would look at the baby and feel all warm like at the thought of the motherly love that the baby must have. He would slowly creep up behind the mother but not in a creepy manner as Isais would normally do things. He was planning on tapping the mother on the shoulder and ask her for the babies name since he felt so drawn to it. But before he could tap the lady on the shoulder the baby would let out the most ratchet fart that Isais has ever had the misfortune of smelling. This fart was loud and wet and was soo nasty that Isais nose would start bleeding and dripping from his upper lip to the cold ground.

Isais would begin to feel a bit dizzy as the baby would turn its head to look over its own shoulder and start to giggle with its eyes closed at Isais. This baby giggled as if it farted on purpose and as if he had been saving that fart since the day it was conceived just for this moment. Isais would fall onto his butt and the baby would laugh harder. Isais would get increasingly angry at this as the mother would turn around to look at Isais who is sitting on the ground . The mother would begin laughing hard as well even though she didn't know what for. Isais may have been hallucinating the next part but he could have sworn that the baby was pointing and laughing at him and then proceeding to make throat cutting gestures at Isais as if he was going to end Isais's life. Isais would get up and run away to a new location far from the baby.

He would reach a river; this river had very chilly water but it was good enough for Isais to use and clean the blood off him with. Isais would stare at his reflection in the water for a bit and try to think where this Genin could be hiding. Right now it marked 8 hrs since disappearance and she was definitely not in the village if so then why bother Isais with this mission. Isais would think that if this genin would be notice missing after 8 hrs that she must have a tough childhood and be under some sort of watch. Maybe this girl would be visiting dead parents of some sort or would maybe be at a very dangerous and depressing sight that no one would think that a pretty girl such as her would go. Since locations inside the village was ruled out then maybe a scary location outside would be the place.

Isais would go to the glacier graveyard and search for hours. The cold and the dangers of the place would leave Isais on the verge of quitting the search. If she was anywhere here she would most likely be dead now, or maybe she just wasn't here. This was Isais's mind set until he would hear human voices from within the winds of this icy cold place. Isais at first thinking that it maybe Albafica began following the sounds every time he would hear it. Isais would search another thirty minutes before spotting a small feminine figure near a taller masculine figure. " Hey Albafica! Hey!" Isais would quickly but carefully make his way towards her giving the masculine figure enough time I escape if that is what it would do. Isais would stand ten feet from Albafica paying attention to her surroundings and looking for that masculine figure.  But also paying more of his attention to her since he was beginning to think that he'd never find her, " girl you know how hard it was to find you? What are you thinking coming all the way out here?" Isais would put out his hand, " com' mon lets get out of here. It's cold".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Albafica
Albafica

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:24 am

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity, it has been quite some busy weeks...

The man in front of her, going by the name of Lee, was very surprised to hear she was a descendant of the Deventris. Him mentioning her bloodline trait, the Genzo Sozo, made her blush a bit. Nobody ever thought about it when talking to her, probably because they were to busy looking down on her. "Well, Lee-sama, you're memories serves you quite well, as it is indeed the Genzo Sozo I possess." With that said she accepted the extended hand of her newly-found friend, happy not all people carried anger in their hearts. "The honor is all mine!"

From a distance she could feel another Chakra-type getting close, soon after this person's words reached her ears, carried by the wind. " Hey Albafica! Hey!" she quickly turned, seeing a tall man dressed up as the local shinobi were. Her smile turned into an annoyed grin as she wondered why, for god's sake, the shinobi were looking for her, even taking the trouble to search through the Glacier Graveyard. If it weren't the many stories and dangers lurking about the freezing cold would keep them from wandering around too far. She however, had developed a strange resistance for the cold. Well, dropping into the cold water had some more pleasant side-effects, lucky her. The shinobi kept waiting a few meters away from her, as if hesitating, so she could help but to keep looking at the shinobi, turning her back on Lee.

After a while the man got closer, and Albafica could recognize the typical blue hair of the shinobi. It was Isais, one of Hyougagakure's Jounin-ranked shinobi, and one of the few Albafica looked up to. He, unlike most others, wasn't looking down on her like some other did. His way of acting made her respect him in a weird way, and thus she decided to 'enlist' him as one of her role-models, although she didn't really know much about his history. She'd have to ask her mother about Isais when she got home. The man now looked at her, as Albafica looked back at him without saying a word, just a faint smile. " girl you know how hard it was to find you? What are you thinking coming all the way out here?" he asked her. She grinned, at least he'd had to go through a rough deal to find her. "Well, at least my theory was correct about this place was correct." she muttered with a smile. Isais suddenly extended his hand. " com' on lets get out of here. It's cold"

Albafica looked at the hand, then back at Isais. "Not used to the climate, Isais-sama? Anyway, I'm not planning on leaving yet. Sorry that I've bothered you with going through such a deal of work, but I'm staying until I figured something out. You're free to leave, but I don't think they'll be happy with it. Well, staying here too is also an option. But... you're not used to the cold like I am." she silenced and thought for a while. "You know what? I'll cut this short and I'll come with you! Just give me a sec..." she walked towards the water and kneeled next to it, putting her hand in the water and concentrating. The freezing cold soon crept through her entire arm, but her purpose and the result of her doing so were her own as she stood back up, waving her hand to get the blood streaming again.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 am

Lee was pleased that his knowledge was correct and didn't have to be shamed in front of a new face. He was also happy that his hand was not left to the cold as she took it in a well placed shake of friendship or in this case, acknowledgement and even returned the compliment. But it would seem that the time they had founded was to be closed as he could tell of an approaching individual and the voice to break through their conversation would only prove to be even more the proof as he would move his arms to his sides, his hands being concealed by his long sleeves. Isais Neomae, also known as in Hyougagakure as the Bringer of Mischief. Lee would simply smile as he would take a step back but only a single step as he stood behind Albafica as Isais would come ever closer to their current location.

He would not interrupt the conversation between them and he would only otherwise watch the two as his presence would seemingly be overlooked but it mattered little. He would then watch as the mischief maker would offer a hand, not in greeting to her but to take her away from the icy land that surrounded them to which...he had no reason to take offense over. Whom was he to withhold someone that he had just met against her own will no less? It would serve no purpose or end. He would then turn his attention to Albafica once again as she turned from Isais and walk toward the water and place her hand in its waters for...what ever reason was beyond him but it was interesting enough. He would watch as she would arise and shake her hand free, more than likely bringing the warmer feeling of her blood back to her hand, a feeling he enjoyed many-a-time but once more, he would simply just stand and..watch, watch with the ever present smile over his face.
5/30
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Left_bar_bleue810/810[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:08 am

Isais was so overjoyed from having found Albafica that he had over looked the tall man next to where she was previously standing. This man had red clouds on his black gown. This man wore a very ominous smile and had short white hair. This man gave Isais a very familiar and concerned vibe. Isais would straighten himself out a but and stare at the smiling man. Isais would then hold his mischievous grin at the man. Albafica had randomly went to the water nearby for reasons beyond what isais could understand with his limited knowledge of who she is.  Isais would turn his attention towards Albafica but still keeping the unknown man in his sights. " Hey Albafica, hurry up will you; it's freezing out here. I feel like my nipples are about to fall off." Isais would bring his hands to his mouth and exhale on them hoping that the air from his mouth could warm up his hands. Isais would then look back at lee then grin again as if lees smile was a trigger for isais's grin. This grinning gesture Isais did would leave every time he is looking at Albafica but the moment he looks at lee ad his smile, isais grins. Maybe it was out of courtesy or maybe Isais's strange character just never seizes.

Isais would take a good look at this man, he imagined that he and this man would make the most interesting duo. They would run around town smiling at people; causing major destruction and complications for the village in the form of artful mischief. So in light of lee's good first impression with Isais he would take the risk of starting a conversation. "So why are you soo tall? And you seem kind of skinny for your height." Secretly Isais wished that he was at least six feet talk, but he barely makes it by an inch. Isais would pay attention to him hoping that Albafica would be ready to leave soon. In the meantime this guy seemed pretty interesting if anything he looked like he was having a good day. " where are you from? you look kind of familiar."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Albafica
Albafica

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Albafica grinned as she heard Isais complaining about his nipples falling off due to the cold the Icy plains brought forth. The water on her hand dried impressively fast, especially when noticing that the temperature at that time was something below zero. Clenching her hand she to stood up, only to see Isais grinning at Lee, and vice versa. She felt like she was intruding on this rather odd -how would you call it- grinning fest? Isais started talking to Lee, asking him a series of questions while seemingly glancing towards Albafica once in a while, probably to see whether she was ready or not. She was ready with her little try-out, so decided it would be the time to leave indeed. Sad though, Lee seemed like some nice company after all, even though she just met him. These feelings were a hunch, perhaps? Not that it really mattered though, Albafica was confident in her capabilities considering the sensing of human behavior and the like. With a small gesture she turned her left wrist, making soft cracking noises as she straightened her back and walked towards the place Isais and Lee were standing.

"I'm ready to go, Isais-sama!"
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:05 am

A smile on two fronts. One belonged to Lee and the other to Isais, though Isais seemed to shift from his when he looked to Albafica but as soon as his attention drew itself back toward Lee, so did the grin that slew itself over his face. Then, Isais spoke to him and oddly enough it was about his height to which he would look down at himselfand then hold one of his arms out as if to examine it and then aim to look over his shoulder a bit before looking back toward Isais "Boiled chicken. I think its the boiled chicken to be completely honest." Shortly there after, Isais began to speak of Lee familiarity and where it was that he called home.

"I'm a traveler. I've been to many countries but I think Hyougagakure is my favorite. I love the cold weather." And right as he finished, Albafica spoke out about being ready to leave to which Lee would turn to her and continue to smile. "It has been a pleasure to meet you Albafica..." he would then turn to Isais "...and you as well Isais."
6/30
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:57 am

Isais would listen to the man's reply and suddenly the grin erases from his face and becomes a surprised look as he would let out a sound, "oooohhhh" . He couldn't believe that he missed it. He once had a personal trainer who told him that the only way that he could be buff was by eating a whole chicken by him self at least three times a day. Isais thought at the time that he was being teased by his instructor but now he wishes that he would have listened. All those years that he could have been eating chicken and getting buff, wasted! " Man, I knew that had to be it, someone once told me that but man i didn't listen! i mean he tries to tells mes, buts i's didn't listens to hims". As Isais would joke around talking a mountain country slang, Albafica would finish up and let Isais know that she's ready to go.

Isais would signal her to follow him as he would look over his shoulder and back at lee. " Well take care dude, next time you're in town ill find you and we'll go eat a whole bunch of chicken or something, heck we'll eat the mother of all chickens. I know it sounds strange but believe me she exists, and I've been meaning to eat her for a long time, but she's pretty hard to handle. Well , Later!!" Isais takes off , keeping track of Albafica to make sure she follows.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Albafica
Albafica

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Lee spoke out to Albafica after making a correction about Isais 'Boiled Chicken'. This made her think back, as she had once heard some kind of rumor about a young genin several years back, which her family had called 'The Devourer of chicken'. Guess they must've meant Isais by that. Albafica would've liked to see her superior living up to that name again, and perhaps she would do so too. At least she would know what to do when she had some spare time afterwards, as honing her spying-skills wouldn't be that bad either. Faintly she returned to her consciousness and was able to hear what Lee had said, to her relief. She'd be embarrassed if she wasn't able to answer him correctly or with something totally of topic. Another point to work on.

"The pleasure AND honor was all mine, Lee-sama. I hope we may meet again sometime!"

Albafica said as she made a 90 degree turn towards her left and followed Isais back towards the village. He took off but looked back every now and then to check that Albafica was still following his trail, which she was. She turned a last time to wave goodbye at Lee and sped up her pace to catch up the last meters between her and Isais. Now walking beside him, she started talking.

"Uhm, Isais-sama, I was wondering... why were you send to find me?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice   [OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] A Past Packed in Ice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1