Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Teacher For A Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Teacher For A Day Left_bar_bleue810/810Teacher For A Day Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 pm

It was early in the morning when Isais was woken up by a thumbing sound. He would pull his kunai from under his pillow and walked up to the door. He would slowly crouch towards the door as he approached it. Isais would quickly open the door and look out to find nothing but mail in his box. He would walk up to his box and read a letter.  Isais would read the letter and put it down. (Apparently now I’ve got a business some sort of a responsibility thing), he would think to himself as he would get ready for his first day on the job. Before leaving the mail box he would take a pen and write on his response on the back part of the letter letting the student of the day know where he will be.  He would gear up to the best of his ability and then quickly run to the second floor to leave a note for Xavier letting him knows where he would be. He would then go down to the first floor and make himself some breakfast. He would then take off looking for a safe location where he would meet his assigned student for a day.  Upon arriving he would look around for the person he was supposed to meet.  He wouldn't see the person yet but he would sit criss-cross while whistling.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai
Male Posts : 29
Ryo : 11500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Teacher For A Day Left_bar_bleue100/100Teacher For A Day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:42 pm

As the sun is shining over the the beautiful icy glaciers representing the start of new beginning Rock leaves his house papered to train. “ today I meet my teacher “ Rock could imagine a teacher of great status who could teach him all types of jutsu. Over whelmed with excitement Rock dash out to the training area. As he arrives he realizes he’s late “ damn this isn’t the first impression I wanted on my teacher” Rock picks up pace getting close enough to see someone sitting , he notices that it’s a ninja like himself sitting down waiting for someone this ninja looks high rank and a bit careless . “ hmmm maybe I should “ Rock soon comes up with a uncalled for idea to sneak up on this ninja. Rock get closer to the training area hiding to see what this high rank ninja is capable of. As rock is pulling out a Kunai and a smoke bomb papering to make his first impression memorable

Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Teacher For A Day Left_bar_bleue810/810Teacher For A Day Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Isais was sitting peacefully as he waited for this young person. He was wondering what rank this individual would be and what specialties would this individual possess. As he sat there he grew a bit more impatient. Not that he mind waiting on people but he was waiting on someone whom he has to teach for the day. The thought of waiting for work to do was not very pleasing to him. Even so it was a new way to make money an if he did a good Job he would be making alot if money in no time.Isais would then look up at the sky and notice the sun light slowly piercing through the misty caves. He would think to himself, (This guy is either not showing up or he's playing tricks on me), Isais would then say to himself out loud which would echo through out the cave. " oh darn! I guess he isn't showing up. And I was about to teach him my most powerful jutsu. I was even going to demonstrate to him how awesome it was by blowing up this cave that he was suppose to meet me at!" Isais would shake his head in disappointment, " we'll I guess I'm going to have to blow up the cave without him! " Isais would begin to do hand seals while speaking within the cave. " it's too bad he isn't here to learn this technique maybe ill teach it to the next guy. It's also a good thing he isnt sneaking around cause that would really be a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:
Teacher For A Day Left_bar_bleue100/100Teacher For A Day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 pm

While hiding Rock hides papering to release the smoke bomb he hears the ninja explain that he would teach the most powerful justu ever. Rock is then lost in thought of having the most powerful justsu ever and soon sees the disappointment on his face. Rock notices that he would teach him how to blow up the cave before he leaves Rock must show himself so he can learn this justsu of the most power by accident of focus rock left his head and attempt to come out of hiding but hit his head on a hard piece of ice from the cave. The pain was so unbearable that he drop the smoke bomb “ aweeeee my head wait no the bomb “ the bomb then explodes  binding Rock and the ninja unable to see. Rock  yells! “ Am HERE “
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 am

Isais would hear a voice from within the cave followed by a shout and the smoke bombs explode. Isais would then notice the smoke tht would engulf the cave. He would step back a few steps and wait for the smoke to clear. He would hear the young guys voice but he wasn't able to pin point his location due to the echoing in the cave. Isais would stop faking his hand seals and the. Cover his face with his shirt. He would then wonder to himself exactly what this guy was plotting to make smoke bombs go off. So far no one has been able to get one over on the mischief bringer himself. Isais would slowly move throughout the cave by gently feeling around until the smoke completely cleared and he was able to spot the genin. He would then put a hand on the back of the genin's collar and help lift him up a bit. He would do it in an authoritive manner but not really in a rough sense cause Isais isn't really all that serious. "Dude, the hell were you thinking? For future knowledge don't try that again you life depends on it." Isais would fix his shirt and then look at his headband to make sure he's a hyougagakure shinobi. He would then offer up a hand shake to him, "My name is Isais"

Meanwhile Isais training session had been discovered. The man that took charge in delivering Isais's assignment of the day was a former leader of the I.A.N. He goes by a new alias rumored recently as K. K and a unknown squad of thieves have been trailing Isais all day. Because if Isais careless nature when in causal situations he did not notice that he was being trailed much like he didnt know that Rock was in hiding. After the explosion from within the cave K and his thieves had successfully tracked Isais's training location. In order to keep his identity secret K chose to abandon the scene and leave it up to his squad of thieves. Isais and Rock are inside about to kick off there training session. They have no idea what's lurking in the mountains outside.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:24 am

Feeling happy and a bit embarrass  Rock  shakes the man hand understanding the danger he accidentally put them in" sorry I was just having some fun but am ready to train and learn this powerful Justus "  Rocks mind set has changed and is papered for serious training " it's nice to meet you sensei Isais "  a strong wind  blows from outside the cave coming in . The wind flow felt defferent  from the way it did before entering the training cave which made Rock feel uneasy. Due to his Dazai bloodline the feeling of the wind means a lot and if it uneasy that could mean trouble But instead of following it naturel dragon claninstincts   Rock   doesn't because he doesn't  have a lot of confidents in his abilities  he ignores the feelings due to excitement  to train . 
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:25 am

Isais would smile then scratch the back of his headsail rock asked about the jutsu. Underneath his head band is a Kunai on its flat side with the head pointing upward. He would keep it there mostly for protection and because it's black and his head band is black it's hard to notice through the blue hair. Isais wouldn't go for the Kunai this time because he knows that Rock wasn't a threat. He would reply with a smirk, " to be honest I don't really have a super powerful jutsu which I can teach you. It was all a bluff in case you were hiding I honestly didnt think it'd work." Isais would laugh uncomfortably for a little while. " And you might not want to call me sensei . I'm not really sensei material none the less... Uh? Uh?" Isais realized that he has not gotten the boys name yet. " what's your name?" He would wait a few moments then continue, " none the less for a day I can teach you how to improve with combat style fighting . Ready to train? Start off with an attack jutsu of small strength.

Meanwhile outside the cave the squad imof thieves are trapping areas of the cave for bombing purposes.     They would also listen up to the conversations so that they'd know of the plan
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am

Shocked about learning it was all a lie or a bluff Rock is a bit disappointed but still excited to train " aww man well my name is Rock Dazai and I don't think tricking me out of hiding was cool but it worked so I guess ya got me  guess your not a normal sensai which is good cause I don't plan on becoming just some normal ninja I will be the best Sensai " ROck ignoring the fact that he said bot to call him sensai due to rock excitment wanting this laid back cuning ninja to show him the ropes. ready to train ROck jumps back " Am ready to learn all you have to offer"  ROck keeps getting the uneasy feeling as he jumps back.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Isais shrugs, "sorry man, but this should be fun I imagine." Isais would give some distance. " Well I have read your stats but I believe it's better to see you in action before I can make any decisions on what you should improve on". Isais would go into an L stance position and ball up his fists in a right side back fighting stance. Isais would go in doing a right leg round house kick meant to tap Rock at face level and then follow up that round house kick by putting the leg down and doing a left leg spin back kick. Isais would half way commit to every attack just to see how Rock responds to them. He would be looking for how rock would utilize his specific specialties in a random combat situation.

Outside the cave these group of thieves would attempt to add more explosive tags to the outside as one would attempt to locate the exact distance that Isais is away from the entrance in order to complete their assault.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Before Rock even knows it  he see Isais coming for a attack with a round house kick Rock would quickly dodge the first attack doing a back flip back dodging the spinning kick then jumping in the air for momentum  to to attack from above with a high jump kick while aiming for Isais. before landing Rock throws Two Kunai In Isais direction " Am not holding back "
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:16 pm

By the time Rock had dodged the spin back kick Isais would have time towards the landing of his back flip to return to the right side back fighting stance since his left leg back kick missed. He would then take notice of Rock who would land and then make himself airborne to throw a strange kick. Isais would ninja roll to his side and onto a crouching position on the balls of his feet. Before landing Rock would throw Kunais at Isais's direction so Isais would  jump over the Kunais which were aimed at him in a crouching position( otherwise moving to the side would have avoided it all together) and leaped over the Kunais showing off his acrobatic skills  by leaping into a front flip which would turn into a falling axe kick. Isais would target rock's right shoulder with the bottom of his feet to prevent the breaking of bones if connected. He would execute this axe kick with his right leg because about  the same time the right leg can possibly connect with any force his left leg would touch the floor and his legs would make a 180 degree angle. This axe kick would be aimed at an angle for if it were to get dodged it could be used as a spinning momentum for a forward right leg 720 hook kick aimed above Rock's head which if makes contact would obviously hurt but would not break bones because again Isais would use the bottom of his foot as the point of contact. This kick was meant to miss so that it can provide a distraction and momentum for Isais to crouch with his hands down as support to use that same right leg for a low spin hook kick in order to sweep Rock's legs.  The training continues while outside of the cave every thing is set for mayhem; things are about to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Once landing Rock see a kick coming from Isais Rock quickly puts hands up in boxers form ready to block the attack but is fouled and quickly falls from the low sweep kick after falling. Rock quickly gets up and while ISais is on the attack throws a shrunken to hopefully cut or distract Isais to. Putting some distance between us so Rock can regain momentum . After the distance Rock pulls out his last kunai and gets offensive Boxing stance
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Isais would catch him with the sweep and as he fell to the ground Isais would regain his footing  he would then have enough time to observe rock getting back to his feet and throw a shuriken. Though he saw him throw it he would get hit by it. It wouldn't cut to deep because he would catch it but he would catch it wrong. Thank goodness he didnt cut off his fingers. Isais started bleeding and he would smile at Isais as the entire cave gets rocked by an explosion. Isais would be caught off guard and the cave will begin to get filled with dust. (The heck? What are these guys doing), earlier Isais had noticed these guys. He had thought that they were part of the IAN protection unit. Isais would push rock down to the ground and cover him it's took 17 minutes for the debri to clear and when Isais left the cave with rock he would see the thieves knocked out on the ground. Isais was much confused but all he saw was a letter on their chest saying, " this is a message from , K".  Isais would smile at rock and tell him." Uh don't worry about that. So that'll be it for the day focus on not wasting projectiles and more diversity in your movements. It's easy to jump back so it's always expected. Try to not have to retreat all the time and instead focus on practicing you reaction and judgement so that you can counter attacks instead of retreat from the attacks. Well how about another session tomorrow?" Isais would wait for a reply and then leave before more man find out where he is.

Complete

7/30

Last edited by Isais on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:07 am

After the explosion and seeing these men on the floor ROck began to wonder about was this explosion a accident or not after being told what to work on Rock is looking forward to tomorrow's training * Sure tomorrow teacher and thanks for today's training . Rock leaves the area heading home
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Teacher For A Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher For A Day   Teacher For A Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Teacher For A Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1