Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Lee
Lee
Male Posts : 611
Ryo : 195504

Character sheet
Chakra:
The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Left_bar_bleue305/305The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:09 am

Mount Myria. The only other place besides the village itself that was able to free itself from the constant hurricanes that plagued the island. He heard the from its peak, one would be able to look down and visibility see the hurricanes without harm to one's self. Lee had taken it upon himself to see if this was true or not, that along with the will to see each of the lands and try and see if their was any sort of weakness or strengths that may or may not be exploited if the time ever arose. He mountain was nice, in and out of itself but he was not near the top by any means. Though, as they say, the journey is the best part. It was nice that the overall temperature was not so bad.

The Ouraboros cloak held itself to his person, it constantly shifting from one side to the other from the winds. That was one thing this land had plenty of and was actually in an overabundance of.
1/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro
Female Posts : 53
Ryo : 90000

Character sheet
Chakra:
The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Left_bar_bleue100/100The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:34 am

The sun was but a sliver in the sky at this hour. It pained the clouds a ray of orange to pink. Mother and Chihiro knew of the prefect place to watch the stars at night. Chihiro rode on the back of her mighty wolf, scaling up Mount Myria. Mother's massive claws and agility helped them come closer and closer to the peak with ease. Chihiro's long white hair floated gently in the wake of the set's speed. The sleeves of Chihiro's kimono seemed to dance as they were in motion.

To pass the time and just for enjoyment, Chihiro sang her new opera piece she was working on in her free time, as Mother walked up the last semi-circle of the mountain, following a slim pebble covered path. Chihiro closed her eyes noticing another presence upon the mountain, but sang anyway, as if to the stars and to the moon in praise. Mother, however had her ears pinned back defensively, weary of the other person who was waiting at the peak.

As Chihiro was always some what trusting to strangers, giving them the benefit of the doubt, Mother had to be the adult about the situation. Mother was always ready for things to turn for the worst. Chihiro just calmly sang her song, truly enjoying the fact that she would have an audience for this
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:
The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Left_bar_bleue305/305The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Empty_bar_bleue  (305/305)

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:33 am

Lee kept his eyes ever forward, watching the road before him. It felt as though the rocks and pebbles were interesting, to him at least as they would show him the way to something greater. What that greatness was however was unknown, at least, for the moment. The way the sky shown itself, surely the sight would be something great. The way the lights of the sky seemed to meld and blend into the ever encroaching night. It was something that he wished to see closer and was in hopes that the peak of the mountain would provide such a thing along with his current goals.

In the middle of thought, he was brought from his thoughts to the sounds of another. This caused Lee to come to a halt and turn back and listen the the song that began to echo throughout the mountain, like a conclave of soldiers marching toward cause. Lee finally found the source of the voice on the back of a great wolf that looked at him with defiance and fierce gaze. Though, the woman atop the monstrous wolf seemed quite at ease and was the source of the singing. He turned and kept his arms at his sides as he continued to walk, his smile ever present on his face as he would wait for the woman to approach closer before instigating...well, anything. Intentions were still unclear on her...or her animal.

2/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:
The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Left_bar_bleue100/100The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:32 am

Chihiro Slid off of Mother's back and opened her eyes. The presence that was now a figure before her pleased her. A tall man in odd looking attire, he had very white hair, just as she did. A light bar of red appeared across Chihiro's cheeks, as she thought: "He's kind of cuuuuute!" The typical mind set of a girl her age.

Mother laid down and huffed in detest of her partner's blush about someone they don't even know. The sun sank away and the stars Illuminated the night sky. Chihiro looked up and her mouth fell to an open gawking smile. Her sharp canine teeth were very prominent.

She sat down on the grass, back leaning against her faithful companion and she looked up at the heaven's masterpiece. Her bright girlish voice broke the silence between the strangers. "We come here often to see the night sky. We wonder awake throughout the night, and wonders like this are things we have come across while the rest of the world was sleeping." She tilted her head slightly and her eyes fell the face of the unknown man.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Lee let himself come to a slow but stead halt as his attentions turned themselves elsewhere, not wishing to be caught staring and give a odd first impression. He did not know who this person was or if she belonged to a high family or common folk to the area, neither mattered, a person with ill will could hurt no matter the lineage.

He let his attention fall back onto the two before long to notice that they had stopped, not too awful far from where he was standing. His slit-like eyes looking more toward the girl than the canine as she seemed to be smiling...at him. Her teeth gave way to another detail, the animalistic nature behind them seemed to show bright, even during such a night. The girl had sat down and was using the wolf as a resting spot of sorts as she then began to speak to him about what she was doing here, or more over, what she and her wolf were doing and it seemed that the answer lied above them to which he turned his head to look up at the stars himself.

"It is quite the sight, almost as if you could simply reach out and pluck a star straight out the sky to do with what you wish." He would slowly raise his left hand up and hold it palm open toward the sky. "Have you ever tried?"
3/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Chihiro quickly turned her head to the stranger with a bright smile and gleaming eyes. "We used to come up her and jump, dance, howl, and sing for them all night. Every once and a while when we caught fireflies we considered ourselves victorious!"

Her eyes lightened and looked to the ground. "And when we went to the river and the fire flies came to us, it was like the stars wanted to come play with us." The girls thoughts seemed to trail off and her eyes hazed with the mist of memory. Mother gave a slight whine and looked at Chihiro. Chihiro refocused and petted Mother's head.

She looked back a the man."And you?" She had a lighter smile and eyes full of hope. Mother resettled and laid her head in her paws. Chihiro looked back up at the vast sky. "Did you reach out for the stars?"
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Lee was actually a bit surprised at the answer he was given. Not only had she tried, she had tried many times over, jumping for the very stars in the sky which put his mind more at ease on the subject of her aiming to bring him harm. He even found it amusing that she caught the fireflies which resulted in victory on her part. He would turn his attention to the white haired one as she continued on about going to the river only to have the fireflies follow and seemingly have the sky itself lower to her reach.

The wolf gave off a small whine to which the girl broke from her dream-like state and paid it heed. Then, attention was brought back to Lee and he was asked to answer his own question. He let his hand finally lower itself back down to his side as he would reply "I have tried a few times, I'll admit. But one day, I'll have a star of my very own, plucked from the heavens..."

He would then pause and place a finger to his chin in wonder "Though, I'm not sure if it would be the size of a firefly...and carrying around a star sounds attention drawing and dangerous...or what a star would feel like..." He let himself drop down into a squatting posture and moved his hand to the back of his head and then gave pause, his attention turning back toward the girl and laughing hesitantly "I'm sorry, just over thinking things. But I have tried but with less luck than you. They flock to you like none I've ever heard of before."
4/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:48 am

The man said he would have his own star one day. Her hair on top of her head that was styled to look like that of wolf wear fell slightly to their sides and her mouth gaped open in awe. This man would have a star, a real star taken from the skies above.

The man had dropped his hand and sat upon the grass. His hand came to his head. He spoke of having less luck than her. Chihiro's eyes closed in a light happy tone, and she covered her hand with her white kimono sleeve which she used to muffle her gentle, sweet, girlish giggles.

She enjoyed this man's company. He was very interesting. her hair perked back up. Her eyes reopened and her voice came softly. I think the heavens love me so because I call to it and sing to it. I dance in its light. The night sky and I have always been there together, Mother too. She curled her knees up to her chest, and hugged them closer with her arms. Her eyes gazed back up to the sparkling black wave above.

Long ago I was told stories of the stars and the moon. The moon spirit is supposed to be a very beautiful woman with a wondrous white kimono and beautiful long white hair. When ever it rains during the day it is because the sun longs to see her beauty, and when it rains in the night it is because all the stars envy her.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:28 am

Lee paused and his eyes watched as the hair of the woman that he could have easily mistaken as ears fell to the top of her head and she stared at him in amazement. Shortly after, the hair rose itself up like a pair of dog ears as she began to speak about the heavens and their like for her since she not only spoke with them, but danced and sang to it as well. He turned his head to look skyward once again and the girl spoke of a 'mother' of sorts.

She then brought her knees to her chest and began to tell a small story of the moon. How it was a spirit of a beautiful woman and that the rain was the admiration of the sun and stars, dependent of the time of day. "A woman with long white hair and a white kimono." He then looked back to the girl and stared for more than a standard moment before continuing, pointing his finger up toward the sky "You could be a child of the moon. You have long beautiful hair, the clothes you wear are equally impressive. You may be a gift to the world, sent by the moon herself!"

He placed his hands onto his knees and nodded his head in agreement, as if he figured out some sort of problem.
5/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Chihiro blushed and blinked a few times. She covered her hand with her kimono sleeve again and giggled into it. The wolf rolled its eyes and kept her keen eyes on Chihiro. Hmm.. Chihiro's hopes slightly trailed off, however, as she was to be a child of the moon. Too young, ah well.

So what brings you here stranger? I've never seen you around the village, and I would surely remember your face. Her eyes gazed at his strange attire. And those clothes... She rose an eyebrow and pondered. Nothing like I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:15 am

The silver haired man watched as the girl seemed embarrassed at his words and it was a simple result and one that wasn't completely unforeseen. She then asked what brought him to such an area of high winds and such heights. She spoke of never seeing him in her village and to this, it was true and she said that she would surely remember his face. He raised a hand up to stroke his cheek and let his finger slip along his jaw-line.

As she spoke about his clothes, he reached down to take hold of the edges and raise them, rubbing the fabric between his fingers and would then form a reply "You're right, this is one of my first times coming to Shippuugakure. I came to see what the this mountain might hold. The sights and sounds, I like to see things for myself rather than hear of them. The clothes are...not a personal favorite but they begin to wear themselves on me."

He released the cloak and continued "I thought this to be a prime spot to try and see what looking over the land would look like from above the winds and rain. I'm not disappointed."
6/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Mother's head leaned on her right paw, as she was now fast asleep. This told she was now relaxed around the stranger and had enough trust in him so that Chihiro could be completely at ease.

Chihiro pondered the man's words. Does something within our lands interest you to the degree that you wish to see a full view of it? Looking for something perhaps? She said in a sincere voice.

She had high hopes that he had no negative intentions. He seemed kind, and she would hate to find that he was cruel. Suddenly the girl jumped to her feet with an extremely alarmed look upon her face, she blurted out quite abruptly, OH MY GOSH I GOTTA PEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:00 am

Lee took note that the once weary wolf that watched him almost constantly since his sighting. The girl them began to speak of him looking for something specific and he wasn't rightly sure himself. "I guess I'm looking for something interesting for interests sake." He laughed lightly while scratching the side of his chin.

She suddenly and without warning jumped up which brought confusion and worry to the man as he had fallen back looking at the girl but soon stared more blankly, the difference between the two looks were almost nonexistent as the eyes were ever slitted. He quickly looked around and pulled himself to his feet and continued to look and spoke shortly after "I...don't know how to handle this situation. Are there any places you can go nearby?"
7/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Her hair on top of her head, that took on the appearance of ears fell straight back. Her knees buckles together and she had her hands between then, she rocked her weight back and forth from one foot to the other. This is typically known as "the potty dance". I need to get to the bottom of the mountain! Reeeally faaast!!

Mother's ears twitched and she came back to the world of the conscious. She got to her feet promptly and stood ready to run down the side. Chihiro ran over to the wolf, and sat on the wolf's back bridal style. The wolf took a dead jump off the side, only to crash back down when the mountain side was large enough in width to catch her. She came to the grass in her second leap, and Chihiro jumped off and ran off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Lee continued to watch with the utmost amusement at the figure before him. The way she moved was almost going to make him break out into laughter but, somehow, he resisted the urge to do so and kept himself silent. When she spoke about getting to the bottom of the mountain, he looked around and then his attention fell onto the wolf as it raised itself up to be used as mount for the girl. As the monster of a canine would leap down the mountain, Lee would walk over the edge as well and look down at the white figure that the night could not hide.

There was no reason against it and so, he followed. Taking shorter jumps but making headway all the same till he came upon the wolf without the girl. He looked around and then to the wolf "And what do you think of me now?"
8/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:22 pm

The wolf stared at the man, hard. Her eyes locked on his figure. Mother simply tilted her head, as if to say she was still uncertain. One of her ears fell to the side, but the other stayed up and alert. The wolf wasn't sure about him, she just didn't know.

Just then Chihiro emerged from the trees. Phew! she said, with a smile. Her hair tufts were back to being perky. She walked back to the other 2. Much better. She per-claimed with her hands on her hips. She hugged the wolf around the neck and put her weight onto Mother, expressing her gratitude. Mother's tongue fell out of her mouth, seeming like she was smiling, and she wagged her tail violently.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:48 am

Lee continued to stare at the large wolf as it looked at him quizzically. It seemed that either a conclusion had not been reached about him or it did not understand him and he would be better off talking to a wall. He decided upon not speaking an further to the wolf as it would more than likely be a worthless conversation.

A few moments later, the female returned with a declaration which caught his attention. She rested against the wolf and he would make himself known once more "You must have really needed to go."
9/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Chihiro's large yellow eyes blinked to life and looked up at the man. He had come down to stay in her company! Slightly embarrassed but ever so pleased she jumped forward with a large smile on her face. Look, Mother! He wanted to spend more time with us! I like him! She said with ambition and glee. Mother Barked in agreement. Chihiro lifted her hand out to him. My name's Chihiro, what's yours? Mother put up a paw to shake with as well. Oh! Started Chihiro. This is Mother.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:38 am

Lee turned his attention to Chihiro fully now as she stared at him with a surprised look on her face. He was a little taken back as she jumped forward and spoke to whom he could only assume to be the wolf about him wanting to spend more time with them, the wolf barked in what he assumed to be agreement as he laughed hesitantly but kindly still. She then spoke her name as Chihiro and that the wolf was indeed named Mother and wished to shake.

He held his left out to the wolf and his right over his left to shake Chihiro's and shook them equally and slowly with a hesitant laughter. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance Chihiro.." he then looked to the wolf "..Mother. My name is Lee."
10/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:48 am

Her short attention span came forward again. Chihiro's stomach growled, and she placed a hand on it. A pout like frown crossed her face. However a second later she was perked up again and exclaimed, "Oh! I know!' She grabbed Lee by the wrist and was ready to launch off into a run. "You can come over! We'll eat chicken and noodles!"

She hopped back from one foot to the other. "We could tell scary stories, or or something! I dunno!"The wolf seemed accustomed to her wild ways, as all mother did was raise onto her legs and begin to walk towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:11 am

Lee was enjoying the small amount of time together and gave pause as something made itself known. He let his attention turn itself toward her stomach and then back to her face as it seemed hunger gripped her. It seemed that she wished for s meal and instantly brightened her face as she took hold of Lee's hand and ran, in order to not fall face first on the ground, he complied and ran as well. She spoke of noodles and chicken which, all in all, did not sound bad at all.

"I haven't had anything to eat for awhile now, I couldn't possibly resist." And so, he would follow in toe of the girl, the wolf seemingly used to such actions.
11/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:28 pm

She continued her run on the outsides of the town, not really going through it. Almost all the lights were off and houses silent. She kept her sufficient distance as to not disturb the peace. She had been in trouble for doing this in the past and had learned her lesson. No more howling through the village past midnight. Her bare feet made soft sounds in the grass, and soon they were at a small cottage behind most of the other houses.

Mother had already gone ahead and waited for them patiently on the cement slab, with was being used as a make-shift doorstep. There were large deep scratches carved into the wooden door, which Chihiro didn't react to. She simple walked up and opened the door, sliding in, dragging her new friend with her. Mother followed and closed the door with a hind leg.

The walls were littered with more scars and paw marks. The same went for the wooden floors below. A small fire was still going in the living room, which Mother promptly brought a pot full of water in her mouth over to, and placed into the holder to brew tea. After setting it down she threw in a few logs that sat beside the fireplace.

Chihiro moved the guest over to the small table and a cushion by his shoulders, and put light pressure on them to have him sit. Then she turned and headed into her kitchen to prepare the meal. She called over her shoulder to him: "As we are cooking, you tell the first story!
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:41 am

Lee followed Chihiro with little resistance as she pulled him along, his attention going from the village and then back to the white haired girl that so joyfully tugged him along. Soon, they arrived near a small cottage that seemed to keep itself a fair distance away from other homes of the village.

There were key things he noticed upon getting closer to what he assumed to be her home. One, that they were beaten by Mother. Two, the scratches that were on the door that would show animals or animal wanted inside. Three was once they were inside, the same marks that were outside were also inside.

Mother brought something in her mouth, a pot it seemed and Lee was sat down in a nice and comfy spot. He let his legs cross and placed his hands on his knees as he listened to Chihiro and paused for a moment and then his head popped up "Oh yes, a story. I thought of one on the way over."

"There was an old woman who had no family still living. Her only friend was a little white dog who went everywhere with her - with one exception. The dog loved the fireplace in winter, and after the old woman went to bed he would sometimes go and lie in front of the warm coals. Usually though, the dog slept at the very edge of the bed on a throw rug.

He would then turn his attention to the fire. "The woman wouldn't allow the dog on the bed with her, but if she became frightened or had a nightmare, she would put her hand down to the little white dog and he would lick it reassuringly."

He would hold up a single finger and continued "One night the woman was reading her newspaper just before going to sleep. She shivered and pulled the comforter up around her as she read that a mental patient had wandered off from a nearby hospital. No one knew if the patient was dangerous or not; he was a suspect in the murders of several women who had lived alone.

The woman turned out the lights and tried to sleep, but she was frightened, and tossed and turned fitfully. Finally, She reached down to where the little white dog slept. Sure enough, a warm, wet tongue began to lick her hand. THe woman felt reassured and safe, and left her hand dangling off the bed as she turned and settled in comfortably. She opened her eyes for a moment and looked through the open door into the living room.

There in front of the fireplace, sat her little white dog gazing at the coals and wagging his tail.

Down beside the bed, something was still licking her hand.
"
12/30
Back to top Go down
Genin

Chihiro
Chihiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:49 am

Chihiro burst into the room looking very angry. "What a dumb lady!" she began. "Why would she not let the doggy sleep with her?!" Mother barked in agreement. "Plus!" she continued. "Everyone knows if a bad guy is around your house, and you have a dog, the smell of the stranger will make the dog bark and growl, and if this person is approaching the beloved owner, the dog would probably attack." She folded her arms and had her nose in the air, in a "a matter of fact" kind of way.

"Nope." She said as she turned and headed back to her cooking. "New story!"
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Lee
Lee

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Lee continued to smile as he turned his attention toward Chihiro as she burst into the room and spoke of the woman's ignorance. Of how she should have slept with the dog and how the reaction of the dog would have been different under different circumstances to which he would nod his head in agreement as she refused to accept the story, regardless of if it was true or not. He was then told to speak a new story.

He slowly began to stroke the side of his cheek lightly and thought more and more on the subject and snapped his fingers. "Oh, I think I have one you might enjoy." He cleared his throat to make sure that he was heard as he began "One night, a man lay dying in his sick bed. His wife left him with a nurse and went into the next room to take a rest. She sat in the dark, staring out the window into the night. Suddenly the woman saw bright headlights speeding up the driveway of their house.

"Oh no!" she thought. "I don't want visitors now, not now."

But it wasn't a car bringing a visitor. It was an old hearse with maybe a half dozen strange little men hanging from the sides, At least, that's what it looked like.
"

He leaned forward and poked at a log that was not completely burned yet and would not hurt to push it further in as he continued "The hearse screeched to a stop. The men jumped off and stared up at her, their eyes glowing with a soft yellow light, like cats' eyes. She watched with horror as they disappeared into the house." He paused for a moment before continuing.

"An instant later they were back, lifting something into the hearse. Then, they drove off at high speed, wheel squealing, sending the gravel n the driveway flying in all directions.

At that very moment, the nurse came into the room. Her face was pale and she laid her hand gently on the woman's shoulder and told her that her husband had just died.
"
13/30
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]   The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill] Empty

Back to top Go down

The View from the Top [Chihoro/Invite][No Kill]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next