Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Kenta Saitama
Kenta Saitama
Male Posts : 303
Ryo : 145652

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] Empty
PostSubject: The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]   The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 am

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod! HelpHelpHelpHelp!

Panic. That's all that there was. Kenta was not used to this foreign land in the slightest! Different smells, sounds and tastes! Why did this place not feel like Shippu!? He wanted it to be Shippu! He had that village memorised from head to toe! He could run backwards down a street and through a house and know where everything was! this place...was horrible! It was a nightmare! Tsukigakure was a horrible place! There was nothing that seemed familiar! The people smelled of B.O and pee! Did no one know how to wash!? urgh...the vile smell made Kenta's stomach turn all ways before it collapsed. Face turning green, Kenta took in a deep breath and walked forward, tightening his headband over his eyes. He could hear some people off in the distance sniggering in his direction. Meh, blindness wasn't a good thing but he could hear perfectly fine. Actually, his hearing was almost on par with an Inuzuka.

If they planned on trying to rob him...the fools. Attacking a Sp.Jounin with SS-Rank Taijutsu. Pfft, nooblets. He cracked his neck as he tried to pull himself together, drawing in big breathes of air to help ease his mind.

"Right...I'm...fucked."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yui
Yui
Ryo : 26500

Character sheet
Chakra:
The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]   The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 am

Open this while reading:
Theme:

Yui smiled and waved at the fisherman who called and greeted her. She wore an angelic white dress and brown sandals. From a distance, she looked like an angel. Some people were staring at her, some people smiled at her. She smiled back politely to them. Her hair whipped wildly as a strong wind blew. These days, she just loved going to the port of Tsuki. The breeze from the sea was cool and nice. Yui didn't like perverted fishermen staring at her back, but there were friendly fishermen who talked to her politely. Yui walked along the pavement that was closest to the sea. In the distance, she noticed something. A man who was ... blindfolded? Was he playing some sort of game? She approached him, not fearing what he might do.

"Hi, who are you?" she asked, her red eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kenta Saitama
Kenta Saitama

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]   The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 am

Oh god...not like this. He was going to fall into a ditch and never come back out of it! This is. This is where he was to die.

"Hi, who are you?"

Huh? Was that voice being directed to him? A girl from the sounds of things. Maybe young due to the pitch in her voice as she spoke? He knew many females, both young and over and he rarely met a woman who had a childish voice. Turning his 'gaze' he noticed how the child had a chakra pathway system in her. Ah. A genin from the looks of her pathways. He shrugged and shook his head before he began to sniff the air. Nyeh, she didn't smell too bad.

"I'm Kenta, from Shippugakure. Pleased to meet you." He said kindly as he forwarded his hand slightly towards her, smiling and tilting his head as he was greeting the child. Nice to be nice he thought. Might as well get to know someone in the village seeing as though he was due to bring it down to rubble any time soon. Not like he was planning too! He was just stressed and the vein that popped out of his forehead only showed his frustration even more.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yui
Yui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]   The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

"I'm Kenta, from Shippugakure. Pleased to meet you." Kenta looked a little older than Yui. Yet, she decided it would be best to speak politely.

"I'm Yui from Tsuki. It's nice to meet you, too," she said, her voice making her sound polite and innocent. "So ... are you playing a game?" she asked curiously. Her head was tilted to the right in anticipation to his answer. A cool breeze blew again, pushing her white hair back and making her neck bare. She quickly straightened and pulled her hair to the right side of her neck, goosebumps rising as the breeze tickled her pale neck.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kenta Saitama
Kenta Saitama

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]   The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:23 am

Yui? Why did that name sound familiar...? He knew a Yui once but she was at least of Kage level...How odd. This girl had Genin level chakra while the Yui he knew had chakra that could smack a bitch. Hmm. People with same names as others...Oh well, different time, different Yui.
He couldn't help but let out a small yawn, just before he retracted his hand and got up, his knees cracking as he grunted in slight pain.

Huh? Him, playing a game? Well...that did sound fun but he had little knowledge if he was currently playing one...surely not by himself, one could not do such a stupid thing. He shook his head and shrugged, fixing his bandana.

"Uhm...no? I don't think so atleast?" He said as he cracked his back, twisting from one side to another for instant relief. Mother of God how it felt good. Anyway, back to the matter at hand; Kenta continued to stare at the girl, concentrating on her pathways. Nyeh.

"I'm blind, if that's what's confused you." He said, a small laugh releasing from his lips as he finished his sentence. The wind had picked up a smidge. No me gusta! He fixed his coat on properly, buttoning it up to about his chest before he shoved his hands into his pockets. Hmm. The vibrations in the air combined with the beats of each individual footstep, allowed him to get a slight image of his surroundings. Obviously at a port, most likely the merchant end from the smell of fish...and something else...something that irked him once again. He couldn't put his finger on it so he merely continued to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yui
Yui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]   The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:30 am

Kenta said that he wasn't playing a game. So what was he doing with blindfolds?

Her thoughts were answered by what he said next. He was blind. Yui's never met someone blind. "Oh." She didn't know what to say. So how did he walk? How did he know who he's talking to? How did he cross roads? How did he know where to go? How?

"I've never met a blind person before," she said honestly after about a minute of awkward silence. It must be hard for him. Or maybe he was a ninja? A blind ninja who could do everything someone with two eyes could? Since Yui wasn't a ninja, she didn't know what they could do, which was sad.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]   The Blind Meets The Eye!  [Yui/Invite/No Kill] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blind Meets The Eye! [Yui/Invite/No Kill]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1