Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 am

And for each, direction, its two slashes in one?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:57 am

It'll actually look like 1 slash but in truth it'll be three. The directions are the 1st horizontal slash then it'll be a upward vertical slash before ending with a vertical downward slash from an angle imitated from the clock numbers which will start from the middle of 4 & 5 oclock to between 10 & 11 oclock.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:05 am

I understand. 2 slashes, but in reality, six altogether. So you repeat the step the second time as well? Or are those slashes in different directions? I see it in my head, but Damn the explanation is just getting away from me..
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Name: Temperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness"
Element: N/A
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Range: Self
Description:
Using Pride’s power, Kamui is able to break any illusion created by genjutsu or push out all non-Kamui chakra out of his body and his spirit half by putting Pride’s blade near his face with the edge pointing upwards. Then, he twist his wrist(Only as formality as Kamui only requires to think to initiate the jutsu) and the genjutsu (E~S rank) is reflected back to the user while ninjutsu/raw chakra will burst outwards due to Pride’s power flow towards Kamui’s body and forces out other foreign Chakra that affected Kamui via an expending shockwave cum barrier.

This expelling of foreign Chakra is basically the power of Pride in use. The expelled Chakra will move in all directions and may even injure the opponent if too much Foreign Chakra(D -S rank jutsu) that enters or is coming to Kamui's body. The damage scale is stated like below:

E-rank
-No damage
D-rank
-Minor damage, light cuts or stab wounds
C-rank
-Below average damage, light cuts or stab wounds, can cause internal damage if too close(> 5ft).
B-rank
-Average damage, Average cuts or stab wounds, cant kill but may cause internal damage if too close(> 5ft).
A-rank
-High damage, Deep cuts or stab wounds, would slightly dislocate an arm with ease, can kill if enemy is close.
S-rank
-Critical/Lethal damage, may kill or dislocate, completely disfigure a part of the body such as arm, leg, ankle, finger. This is due to the raw chakra being scatter around randomly.

Due to the pushing of foreign Chakra away from Kamui, he is able to create technically a charka void space around him at a max of 10 feet radius that lasts until Kamui stops it himself. This jutsu has no cooldown. Note, this does not affect Kamui’s own chakra as Pride likes Kamui’s chakra. With this in mind, as Pride pushes away foreign chakra, it also absorbs back Kamui’s chakra that was released and dissipated in the air. The chakra that is absorbed back will seem like multiple sharp and powerful senbon created from Kamui’s chakra in a twenty feet radius being absorbed into Pride. Kamui will not regain any chakra with this technique. Damage dealt by the senbon are like a standard senbon and depending on where it strike such as acupuncture points.

Dominic Edrick wrote:
Name: Temperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness" - 12,000 ryo

I have edited it a little please re-price this Dom.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:00 pm

15,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Name: Hiken: Tsubame Mai (Concealed Blade: Swallow Dance)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Hiten, Kenjutsu
Range: Range of the blades itself + another 10 feet in radius (Pride = approx. 110cm, Patience = approx. 150cm)
Description:
This demonic sword technique is based on the utmost technique used by Kamui’s master in the "Other World", Hiken: Tsubame Gaeshi. This is Kamui's version of the original technique Tsubame Gaeshi. It is a godly skill that surpasses even what angels can do. Generally, it is a technique where three concurrent arching blades close on the enemy from all sides to create a prison, allowing no chance for defense or evasion. While Kamui downplays it as simply successive slashes, it is actually bending the laws of physics to multiply its existence momentarily.

Before Tsubame Gaeshi begins, Kamui does six slashes at blinding speeds, naked to the human eye. The six blinding slashes are based on the pic below. (The slashes are the diameter of the circle.)

Spoiler:

After that, Tsubame Gaeshi begins with the first slash that comes at the opponent with overwhelming speed, creating a circular arc to surround them. This isn't much trouble on its own, especially with the length of the blade, but the slightly slower second vertical strike meant to block off escape from above, and the third horizontal strike to keep the opponent from escaping to the sides but from a different angle than the first slash. Thus, it completely overwhelms the opponent.

There is a special trick to this though, the opponent will not feel the slashes as it will phase though their body and it will not damage them one bit. The trick is that the slashes created will quickly gather itself in the center or intersections of the slash, which is the opponent’s body, confining them in a collapsing prison of slashes.

Kamui’s master said that it is a technique that "challenges god" with mere human skill, making it almost impossible to block. If one of the slashes is blocked, the other two will hit. Due to the close range, if the opponent attempts to retreat, the blades will quickly cut them down but Tsubame Gaeshi requires a level foundation in order for it to be perfectly executed. If Kamui lacks a proper foothold, he will only be able to make the first two slashes. As this technique is born of prodigious skill instead of a Ninjutsu, it requires no additional chakra beyond what Kamui needs to move.

Basically, putting the term "attack is the best defense" to work. There is a weakness in the technique. Since there is a small lag time from the first and second slash, only those who has honed swordplay and fought Kamui many times (more than 3) before know that during this lag time there is a small opening in his left hand and waist which is really just the base of the technique being reflected. The second way is to overpower him using a ninjutsu or ninjutsu mixed with kenjutsu. Other than that, Kamui can only use this technique when in spirit form. Precaution: This technique is able to both kill and severe limbs depending on the weapon used. It also lasts at max 2.5 seconds, max 1.5 sec for six slashes and max 1 sec for the second part of the technique.

Edited it to be much clearer in my opinion. Please re-view it again Dom.

Last edited by Kamui on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Now, it is more clear. Now I need the damage aspect. I'm assuming it can kill, but just how fatal are the slashes as the come in contact? Can they severe limbs?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Depending on the type of weapon i use but yes. It can because the force i'm putting into it is tremendous. Oh I also added that I can only use this when i'm in my spirit mode.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Then add that there is potential to severe limbs. After that, I believe it'l be ok...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Added and also added the time it takes AT MAX to finish the technique.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Hmm, I think the 1.5 may be a bit overboard. I see 2.5 being more plausible, due to the lag time between the transition of slashes. 1.5 for the first set, 1 sec of the second set. Are you ok with this??
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Accepted and edited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Because of how much is done within this jutsu, the kill factor, AND the incredible speed, this jutsu is rather a hefty penny...

25,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 am

I'll be buying Temperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness" for 15k ryo. I shall agree to only use it when i reach the appropriate rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 am

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:33 pm

I shall buy Hiken: Tsubame Mai (Concealed Blade: Swallow Dance). Again, I shall agree to only use it when i reach the appropriate rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Ryo deducted
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Name: Advanced Iaidō
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Kenjutsu
Range: Length of arm + weapon
Description:
Iaidō (居合道) is a skill where the user quickly draws the blade to strike, then re-sheaths it after every attack. The speed of the user is so fast that it can allow the user to draw his blade and strike twice and then return it to its sheath in half a second.

Kamui's version of Iaidō is very different as it boost even more speed than a normal human could have ever imagine. Kamui who specially trained in Iaidō for as long as time could record have mastered the technique and devised his own advance version whereby the strike is nearly instantaneous and the number of strikes vary depending on Kamui before returning it to its sheath below half a second. This technique is totally Passive.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Ok, passive techniques end at B Rank. So it would require some form of charge time. For the advanced techniques power at a rank, I believe its a three post charge. (See handseal rules for A Rank). Your description would be, post charge is equivalent to handseals at your rank. I need a precise number of slashes that can occur within said time. With Kenjutsu primary, it would be 3 slashes within a second, so with this technique, it will allow you three slashes within half a second I would assume. It can't be instantaneous though, not even at this rank. So either 3 slashes within a half second, or six slashes within a second. Give me your thoughts and bump.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:15 am

Takeshi wrote:
Name: Iaidō
Canon/Custom: Canon
Element: n/a
Type: Kenjutsu
Range: Length of arm + weapon
Description: Iaidō (居合道) is a skill where the user quickly draws the blade to strike, then re-sheaths it after every attack. The speed of the user is so fast that it can allow the user to draw his blade and strike twice and then return it to its sheath in half a second. Passive, 3 round cool.

Quoting Tak above. The original canon technique is simplified to C-rank, 2 strikes, half a sec, passive, 3 round cooldown.

In this version or my version of the Iaido, S-rank, Number of strikes vary, below half a sec, totally passive, no cooldown.

As you say passive techs end at B-rank, I do not mind that but I would prefer it does not have a cooldown but a charge time of 1 post is acceptable due to the rank.

If you wish to know the number, using common knowledge of statistics whereby the a normal human would create 5 slashes at the same rank. The List below provides the logic behind it.

• C-Rank: 2 strikes
  • B-Rank: 3 strikes
  • A-Rank: 4 strikes
  • S-Rank: 5 strikes

Hence, for a Xanadu who has 3 times the attributes of a normal human, I can create 15 strikes within the the time given which is half a second.

I can remain the half a second for you but I find that it should be lower if i strike less and higher if i strike more.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:36 am

The three times attributes apply to everything I understand, but I dont recall it applying to increasing slash number. Because if it did that, a,lot more people I had fought would be menced BBQ right now. The technique is what the technique is, even though we are Xanadu. We can transition the attacks better, etc. but increasing slash count by this stat would mean we are making simple D Rank Jutsu S Rank on a dime. You understand where Im coming from I hope, so if your making it S, the technique will need to def have a cooldown. S Rank jutsu are once per topic use. As far as the slash count, we can work on it further if we must.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2