Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue300/300Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Empty
PostSubject: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:14 am

Name: Shinsei – Kurosurōdo (Divinity – Crossroads)
Element: N/A
Type: Kekkei Genkai/Kenjutsu
Range: Length of weapon
Description:
By using the increased effects of the Xanadu clan, the members of the clan are able to somewhat create a high frequency vibration each time they use their weapons, hence increasing its cutting power by 2 times normal. Hence, members of the clan is able to cut steel but will stop somewhere above steel but only dent Reinforced Steel. As a side effect to this technique, it creates multiple afterimages of the weapon every time the clan member moves it that is able to hide the real position of the blade. The afterimages are able to damage someone but are only 10% of the original blades strength. This technique is fully passive.

Name: Temperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness"
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Range: Self
Description:
Using Pride’s power, Kamui is able to break any illusion created by genjutsu or push out all non-Kamui chakra out of his body and his spirit half by putting Pride’s blade near his face with the edge pointing upwards. Then, he twist his wrist(Only as formality as Kamui only requires to think to initiate the jutsu) and the genjutsu (E~S rank) is reflected back to the user while ninjutsu/raw chakra will burst outwards due to Pride’s power flow towards Kamui’s body and forces out other foreign Chakra that affected Kamui via an expending shockwave cum barrier.

This expelling of foreign Chakra is basically the power of Pride in use. The expelled Chakra will move in all directions and may even injure the opponent if too much Foreign Chakra(D -S rank jutsu) that enters or is coming to Kamui's body. The damage scale is stated like below:

E-rank
-No damage
D-rank
-Minor damage, light cuts or stab wounds
C-rank
-Below average damage, light cuts or stab wounds, can cause internal damage if too close(> 5ft).
B-rank
-Average damage, Average cuts or stab wounds, cant kill but may cause internal damage if too close(> 5ft).
A-rank
-High damage, Deep cuts or stab wounds, would slightly dislocate an arm with ease, can kill if enemy is close.
S-rank
-Critical/Lethal damage, may kill or dislocate, completely disfigure a part of the body such as arm, leg, ankle, finger. This is due to the raw chakra being scatter around randomly.

Due to the pushing of foreign Chakra away from Kamui, he is able to create technically a charka void space around him at a max of 10 feet radius that lasts until Kamui stops it himself. This jutsu has no cooldown. Note, this does not affect Kamui’s own chakra as Pride likes Kamui’s chakra.

Last edited by Kamui on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Shinsei – Kurosurōdo (Divinity – Crossroads) - As far as rank, I'd say it is B rank, with the after image affect added to it. Now onto the rest. When you gauge the cutting power, when its 2x the original, gauge it by what kind of metal it will be able to cut through. Now as far as it always being active, it could affect the rank and price more...I'd say its passive to activate and maybe last multiple posts with a cooldown. However, you decide how u want it. Finish this and we will move onto the next one...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue300/300Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 pm

I would say fully passive. Currently my cutting power is based on the speed of which i draw my blade but it's not strong enough to cut steel from blades with the two times i can cut steel but will stop somewhere above steel but only dent Reinforced Steel.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Left_bar_bleue330/330Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Ok edit that in, and I will price. Then we will continue to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Edit is done but what is the rank now since it's fully passive which also means it's always active.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Well since it is always active, Its still B rank due to how you described your cutting power. wasn't as bad as projected in the original description.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Alright, first jutsu is fully edited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Shinsei – Kurosurōdo (Divinity – Crossroads) - 5500 ryo

Moving on, Temperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness" - I see nothing wrong with the description, does it have a cooldown? Seeing your Rank in parentheses, I will judge it like this..... It's A rank with a decent cooldown. No cooldown will make it an S rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm

No Cooldown since i roughly just use Pride's power.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Then it is S Ranked at 10,000 ryo. However, post in the description that it can break S ranked genjutsu. People will get irritable if that's not in there. Bump it when your finished and I will repost the prices
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Done >.>
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Shinsei – Kurosurōdo (Divinity – Crossroads) - 5500 ryo

Temperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness" - 10,000 ryo

Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 pm

I accept the price for both but I'll only buy Shinsei – Kurosurōdo (Divinity – Crossroads) for now. I'll keep emperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness" on hold as i may edit it. Will inform you once i decide.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Yes. Just bump the topic and I will come back to it..
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Bump! Temperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness" is ready.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Explain the type of damage you could do the opponent once u broke from their foreign chakra.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:28 pm

If the opponent is within the range of a 10 feet radius, they will be impacted with the equal damage as the rank of jutsu they did on me. After that, the chakra just dissipates.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:54 pm

So the chakra that hits them puts them into their own genjutsu? Or is the chakra raw chakra that does physical damage? For if it is physical damage, each range needs to be specific on the damage done per rank.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:59 pm

If Genjutsu yes. For raw chakra or ninjutsu, it'll be based around this range:

E-rank - No damage
D-rank - Minor damage
C-rank - Below average damage
B-rank - Average damage
A-rank - High damange
S-rank - Critical/Lethal damage
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Ok, edit this in. Be sure to explain the damage in either degree of burns, potential of broken or lost limbs, etc.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Fixed my good man.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Name: Temperament "State of Desirelessness and Thoughtlessness" - 12,000 ryo
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Name: Hiken: Tsubame Mai (Concealed Blade: Swallow Dance)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Hiten, Kenjutsu
Range: Range of the blades itself + another 10 feet in radius (Pride = approx. 110cm, Patience = approx. 150cm)
Description:
This demonic sword technique is based on the utmost technique used by Kamui’s master in the "Other World", Hiken: Tsubame Gaeshi. This is Kamui's version of the original technique Tsubame Gaeshi. It is a godly skill that surpasses even what angels can do. Generally, it is a technique where three concurrent arching blades close on the enemy from all sides to create a prison, allowing no chance for defense or evasion. While Kamui downplays it as simply successive slashes, it is actually bending the laws of physics to multiply its existence momentarily.

Before Tsubame Gaeshi begins, Kamui does six slashes at blinding speeds, naked to the human eye. The six blinding slashes are based on the pic below. (The slashes are the diameter of the circle.)

Spoiler:

After that, Tsubame Gaeshi begins with the first slash that comes at the opponent with overwhelming speed, creating a circular arc to surround them. This isn't much trouble on its own, especially with the length of the blade, but the slightly slower second vertical strike meant to block off escape from above, and the third horizontal strike to keep the opponent from escaping to the sides but from a different angle than the first slash. Thus, it completely overwhelms the opponent.

There is a special trick to this though, the opponent will not feel the slashes as it will phase though their body and it will not damage them one bit. The trick is that the slashes created will quickly gather itself in the center or intersections of the slash, which is the opponent’s body, confining them in a collapsing prison of slashes.

Kamui’s master said that it is a technique that "challenges god" with mere human skill, making it almost impossible to block. If one of the slashes is blocked, the other two will hit. Due to the close range, if the opponent attempts to retreat, the blades will quickly cut them down but Tsubame Gaeshi requires a level foundation in order for it to be perfectly executed. If Kamui lacks a proper foothold, he will only be able to make the first two slashes. As this technique is born of prodigious skill instead of a Ninjutsu, it requires no additional chakra beyond what Kamui needs to move.

Basically, putting the term "attack is the best defense" to work. There is a weakness in the technique. Since there is a small lag time from the first and second slash, only those who has honed swordplay and fought Kamui many times (more than 3) before know that during this lag time there is a small opening in his left hand and waist which is really just the base of the technique being reflected. The second way is to overpower him using a ninjutsu or ninjutsu mixed with kenjutsu.

Last edited by Kamui on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 am

I remember why I didn't reply now Kam. I had asked you a question in an email about giving an example of where you would start the arching slashes to give kind of a walk-through of how it is basically executed
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:27 am

Well i shall skip the 6 blinding slashes and get to the main technique.

I would actually start by moving his blades into a position that is paralel to his eyes and the blade may or may not start glowing if there is a moon, then it begins with the technique which is this. Tsubame Gaeshi begins with the first slash that comes at the opponent with overwhelming speed, creating a circular arc to surround them. This isn't much trouble on its own, especially with the length of the blade, but the slightly slower second vertical strike meant to block off escape from above, and the third horizontal strike to keep the opponent from escaping to the side completely overwhelm the opponent.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)   Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xanadu, Kamui (Technique Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next