Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Water body manipulator[Custom]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Leak Ireto
Leak Ireto
Male Posts : 102
Ryo : 5650

Character sheet
Chakra:
Water body manipulator[Custom] Left_bar_bleue100/100Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty
PostSubject: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 am

Name: Water Style! Water Body Manipulator
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: Water
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Short
Description: After the correct hand seals, the user uses his Water chakra to combine with his body, his body then almost becomes a structure without a backbone the water works in a way that the opposing person cannot see his moments like they would in a normal person, the user can manipulate his body to change his size, weight and other things on his body to land an attack on the opponent the range is set to short because it's only a body manipulation and the water can't reach to far, due to the water would just break so if you was to use this move as offensive then you'd have to get talking distance close, otherwise this jutsu is defensive, (70% of the human body is water) shifting more water to one side of the body the other side will be weaker, slower, more fragile and less sustainable to damage, Jutsu can only last for 3 posts.
Cooldown of 4 posts.

Last edited by Leak Ireto on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Water body manipulator[Custom] Left_bar_bleue300/300Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:57 am

So this just makes your body extremely flexible?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Leak Ireto
Leak Ireto

Character sheet
Chakra:
Water body manipulator[Custom] Left_bar_bleue100/100Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:01 am

Correct, it gives your body to maniplate its own structure only using the water around it though, so therefore if theres no water it can't manipulate with your bone structure (: It's mainly used for defence
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:
Water body manipulator[Custom] Left_bar_bleue300/300Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:06 am

Alright I do understand this but remember when you use your own water content from the body (70% of the human body is water) remember that if you shift more water to one side of the body the other side will be weaker/slower/more fragile/less sustainable to damage. Please post if you understand and acknowledge it as well as add it into the description.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Leak Ireto
Leak Ireto

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 am

I actually knew that, i just didn't think to put it in there , i've done that now though.
And thats why it's a C ranked its really good for defence can be used as offensce not really wise though ;D
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:13 am

Alright then. It'll be 5000 Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Leak Ireto
Leak Ireto

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 am

Okay give me a little bit and i'll get the Ryo together not too short.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:51 am

You have 7 days from today. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Water body manipulator[Custom] Left_bar_bleue330/330Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:07 pm

The seven day rule doesn't apply to jutsu. Also, this can only last for 3 posts. Make that edit please.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Takeshi
Takeshi
Male Posts : 2435
Ryo : 20350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Water body manipulator[Custom] Left_bar_bleue260/260Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:07 pm

This also sounds extremely similar to the canon soft body technique which is already approved here but Dom still needs to price, not sure if that has relevance but at one point we discouraged similar techniques so I figured I'd bring it up
Back to top Go down
Genin

Leak Ireto
Leak Ireto

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Its priced at 5,000 and i'm paying it now ;]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Water body manipulator[Custom] Left_bar_bleue330/330Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 pm

First, you need to change this topic to Leak Ireto (Technique Registration)

This topic is where you place all of your jutsu. Now, since you are clanless, you need to get to registering your 10 free jutsu. 3 D, 3 C, 2 B, 1 A, 1 S

I'll look into this other jutsu. Whoever posted it, must have quit. Once I figure it out, the above jutsu will be free for you. First though, make the changes then bump. I'll get back to you on the jutsu situation.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Midori
Midori
Female Posts : 183
Ryo : 4200

Character sheet
Chakra:
Water body manipulator[Custom] Left_bar_bleue180/180Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:33 pm

i dunno if i could ask here. but, i wanna know if this is like what Suigetsu from Naruto has.
or if not if it is the Soft body thing that Tak said.
I'm planning on getting that as well...when i get the ryo that is
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Actually the hydration technique is not available at the moment. It is only limited to Suigetsu's clan, which isn't registered at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water body manipulator[Custom]   Water body manipulator[Custom] Empty

Back to top Go down

Water body manipulator[Custom]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1