Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Male Posts : 1347
Ryo : 493454

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue360/360Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 pm

ok. I have added in the numbers. Please tell me of any you need added in.

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone
Male Posts : 674
Ryo : -500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Defending any attack is denied, unless you make this jutsu S-rank. What exactly is meant by minor paralysis?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue360/360Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Minor paralysis is a term I use when saying that they are not paralyzed for life.

Changed it to S rank and hope it is finished editing

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:39 pm

So their bodies are completely paralyzed for one post or more? That, I will need to deny...
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Quote :
Electrical Effects: The effects of this electrical charge is minor paralysis (Paralyzes what ever gets a direct hit) that lasts for ten to forty minutes. (1 post per hit)

Ok I edited it for ya

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

How large is the area affected by paralysis?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Edited it to a five centimeter radius is effected.

Overall un-bought jutsu that are approved
Spoiler:

Overall un-approved and un-bought jutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:11 pm

It's good now. 12,500 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Name: Kaguya Mastery
Canon/Custom: Custom
Element: None
Type: Taijutsu (No Hand Seals)
Range: Self (Supplementary)
Description: Jojo is now the Takekage of Nadaregakure Village as she now reads through the scroll that has been hidden inside her shoulder since her father's suicide. This scroll was a technique only her single family could perform and since all of them are dead now only she can perform it. This technique can only be performed once a day (thread). This technique allows Jojo to concentrate chakra about her body (Needs two posts to prepare). This chakra will glow a deep dark purple about her body as the single form of this technique her appearance changes as pillar like bones will appear out of her spine as their will be three of them on the top part of her back. Her eyes will glow completely with the condensed chakra. That is just the appearance change. Next is the change of the stats. Speed and power increase three times while further increasing Jojo's Taijutsu techniques. Unlike the Kaguya Rage technique this move will personally make Jojo able to sustain this technique for six hours (posts) that will then cause her to be extremely exhausted.

Form:
Spoiler:

I must give credit to Shindou's Acension jutsu for most of the ideas behind this tech.

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Kaguya Mastery - the first thing I'm going to point out, it won't be able to reduce the cost from your other jutsu. That isn't allowed. Please remove that...after this, we will continue
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm

This has been removed. I am ready for it to be continued.

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Shindou
Shindou
Male Posts : 139
Ryo : -487

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue220/220Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Sorry, Jojo. I was actually planning to have an unique ascension technique, without anyone else having something alike.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Very well. I shall decide not to have this tech and I am sorry to bother you dom

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Name: Shikotsu Myaku Bunshin
Element: None
Type: Clan-Ninjutsu
Range: Supplementory and up to 50 meters
Description: With this jutsu Jojo is able to emit clones out of her dead bone pulse (Shikotsu Myaku) to create a clone that is able to perform kaguya arts with thirty chakra in each clone. Jojo must suspend 30 chakra for each clone she wishes to make. Upon making the clone, the steps to perform is to cut then slam her hand into the ground and dig her five fingers into it. They would then release bullet bones like seeds as they would then also be warmed by the blood she is using to soak the ground and then the clones are each born. To make one clone is 30 chakra points while the others are all also chakra points which means to make five clones is to give up 150 chakra points. This jutsu requires two posts of generation, one post of handseals and can only be used once in a thread.

Price: 5000 Ryo

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:08 am

I wish to purchase Kaguya rage for 27000 ryo. My C rank bunshin jutsu still needs looked over

Quote :
Name: Kaguya Rage
Element: N/A
Type: Supplementary Boost Taijutsu
Range: N/A
Description: Allowing Jojo Kaguya to increase speed by ten times, strength by five, her swordsman ship to an S-rank status. This also makes all other stats D-rank while active. While they are not evident in the five hours it is active (five posts) all wounds that are not healed whether before or after this is activated are intensified leaving Jojo weakened. This means that she will have only two hours (four posts) to finish up the deed of something before she is passed out unconscious and in need of either rest (If not wounded) or medical attention (If wounded).

Price: 27,000

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:11 am

Shikotsu Myaku Bunshin: 5000 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue330/330Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Kaguya Rage - Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:06 am

Spoiler:

I will now buy this

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:21 am

Ryo Deducted
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Name: Dance of the Clematis: Flower
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close
Description: The Kaguya's entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name. It was strong enough to drill a deep dent in Gaara's Ultimately Hard Absolute Defence: Shield of Shukaku, though it was unable to penetrate it before shattering from overpressure.

Jutsu already approved:

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Dance of the Clematis: How much penetrating power does it have, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Ok, I edited it. The green is what I added in.
Name: Dance of the Clematis: Flower
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close
Description: The Kaguya's entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name. It was strong enough to drill a deep dent in Gaara's Ultimately Hard Absolute Defence: Shield of Shukaku, though it was unable to penetrate it before shattering from overpressure. The total amount of preasure that it has is equivelint to a carbine driller but to put simply that it can penetrate force of two hundred pounds but to add an addition fifty pound the user emits an extra ten chakra.
Jutsu already approved:

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kashaku Kagone
Kashaku Kagone

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:36 pm

I can approve that.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:57 pm

bump

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Name: Kaguya Bone Defense
Element: n/a
Type: Taijutsu (3 post charge)
Range: Body
Description: Now being a master of her kekkei genkei she can achieve the necessary defense for her own body. She has created a method of creating small armor plating, like the scales of a snake, that all come out of different sections of specific bones making a thin, light, and still steel dense of an armor plate of which she can make any amount around her body at any given time during the activation period. This covers any part of her body including her head where it comes to look like a helmet. This can as well become malleable to have spikes on the outside but only enough to look cool and can not do any real damage. When it is done being active the bone plating will shuttle off her body like a snake slithering out of old skin only this will fall and then flow in the breeze giving the appearance of sakura petals. Overall this armor does not hinder movement but does inhibit her speed to the point of average non-ninja speed.(In example: Going 60 mph for a normal where as with this armor you are reduced to 45 mph. A 25% decrease of speed.) Active for 5 posts and cooldown for 6.

This armor can take up to 1 B rank damage, 3 C rank damages, or 5 D rank damages while still maintaining original form but any ounce more the armor will falter. Non-chakra weponry made of steel prove ineefective as well as non-chakra infused orpn weapons. This inclusdes the basic ninja tools of shurrikan, kunai, and swords of the katana and lower levels. Chakra infused weaponry can be held off if they are of only steel density or less for up to 3 strikes. If the attack comes from an equipment of a higher density whethor chakra infused or not then the armor falters at 2 strikes.

[strike]Name: Kiss of Knowledge
Element: Lightning
Type: Ninjutsu (No Hand seals)
Range: Touch
Description: Jojo will kiss an opponent to acknowledge the jutsu (clan and non-clan). On the first post of kissing, Jojo will gain no knowledge of the jutsu. On the second post, she will gain knowledge of their clan's ability and any E-rank jutsu. On the third post, she will gain knowledge of D-rank jutsu, etc. Based on the amount of knowledge she gains from the kiss, she will have to give up a certain amount of chakra to continue the kiss. The opponent will lose no knowledge due to this jutsu. Does not require hand seals. (In OOC Jojo is to have recorded somewhere what all she knows of this person. If she doesn't then it is known as short term memory loss and can not be recorded again.) [2 post warm up and 7 post cool down]

E-rank: 10 chakra
D-rank: 15 chakra
C-rank: 30 chakra
B-rank: 45 chakra
A-rank: 55 chakra
((This is Kallen Shey's jutsu only transfered only to Jojo. Both are my account after all))

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)   Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaguya, Jojo (Canon/Custum Jutsu)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next