Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Shi the Reaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Isildur
Isildur
Ryo : 141500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shi the Reaper Left_bar_bleue230/230Shi the Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)

Shi the Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Shi the Reaper   Shi the Reaper EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Shi the Reaper 220px-Tsukishima_cuts_through

Mirage
Death is just the beginning.
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name:
Shi
Last Name:
Shi never received a last name.
Alias:
Reaper, Hades
Height:
1.82 M
Weight:
73 Kg
Birthday:
August 23th
Sexuality:
Straight
Relationships:
I'm not sure what to put here. None?
Affiliation:
Hidden Wasteland
Genin
Element:
Fire, Lightning, Wind.
Specialization:
Ninjutsu (Spells), Kuchiyose (Summoning), Genjutsu (Curses)

Personal v2

Personality:
Shi has always been mysterious, and has acted as if he was hiding his true self. While sometimes he has flashbacks to his past and after having them he will briefly show his true colors. As a member of an ancient group, he possessed incredible self-control of his emotions. He constantly displayed an emotionless personality. He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he didn't lose his composure.

However that only is kept in this personality of Shi which is what he used to be like. In addition to being an extremely powerful necromancer, Shi has equally impressive intelligence, and is very wise. He is exceedingly sharp and observant to any situation at hand, as he is rarely surprised or caught off guard. He also display's great intuition, as he is almost never deceived and even then almost instantly realized the truth.

Shi takes no enjoyment in violence or combat, instead preferring to avoid battle or, if this was not possible, end it as quickly as he could. Shi's only initial interest was in the goals coming from the higher up status, and his only loyalties appeared to be to the organization of the necromancers and its members, seeming to put the organization's success and secrecy before everything else.
While traveling he likes to read books and write poems to keep himself amused. Otherwise he can be found deep in the tomes
Dislikes:
When people are constantly pessimistic and do not appreciate the gift of life.
Motivation:
Shi really wants to find out who he actually is, he believes that somebody out there must know the answer, therefore he is constantly traveling. Though it isn't a main priority, it is one thing that connects him with the others,
Fears:

Clan Information

Clan name

Bloodline Name:

Bloodline Ability:

Clan History:

History

History:
Shi, as his name implies, is an mysterious person whose spells deal with the raising of the dead and the summoning and control of various creatures for his purposes. Though his goals are often aligned with those of the forces of good, some do not think that these ends can justify his foul means. Long hours of study in dank mausolea have made his skin pale and corpselike. Most people shun him for his peculiar looks and ways, but none doubt the power of a necromancer, for it is the stuff of nightmares. As might be expected, the devotees of magic are a segregated lot. They are as leery of students of rival disciplines as a layperson is of all arcane practitioners. None, however, are so widely maligned and misunderstood as the necromancers.

As with most users of magic, the necromancers reside from an unknown village. They reside in a vast underground city located deep within those jungles. Their specific geographical locale is particularly secluded. It is this isolation that allowed them to pursue their distinct kind of arcane science. For it is through the teachings, as well as through years of research and physical experimentation, that these men have come to understand and hold sacred the delicate balance of life and death and are able to twist the line that borders the two. It is this practice that has lead outsiders to refer to them as necromancers. They truly comprehend the balance of all things. Their culture has subsisted in the shadow of the great mage clans from the earliest days, and in most ways their practice reaches back to a time before magic was formalized into strict disciplines. It was when the shinobi used chakra to perform ninjutsu that the necromancers still used incantations to use their abilities.

Although their art is considered "dark," and the people of the outside world shun the priests who practice these arts, these mysterious cultists never suffered the epidemic of corruption. They see death merely as a natural part of life and do not seek to deny its arrival. Their singular knowledge of the unknown allows them to face death without fear. His desire to understand the world better has brought Shi forth from the isolation of his remote, dank homeland. Shi is currently trying to find his place in this world.

RP Sample:
Shi walked down the mausoleum and tapped the walls with his wand to be sure there weren't any traps. "It's quiet here. Too quiet." The necromancer mumbled quietly to himself. "I thought the village was having a problem with loud noises coming from the mausoleum?" Shi continued. "I would be a fool to claim this place safe, something is down here, I can feel its presence."

As ideas continued to flow across his mind Shi was getting ready for a confrontation. "I didn't expect to see you here, Anubis." Thoughts were coming to the rotund necromancer more easily now. "I thought I killed you in Yemen last time? I must've underestimated you." Shi pointed his wand at Anubis, then stopped for a moment to take out a potion out of his robe. He cocked his head back and poured it all in his mouth.

"I'm prepared this time, I haven't forgot about your ability, I mean how could I after the gift you gave me" He moved his robe aside to show Anubis the bandages around his torso and the black hole where his heart should've been. "Don't you remember? That's heartless."

Source:
Ad on www.xnxx.com

Back to top Go down
Genin

Akatsuka Kenshi
Akatsuka Kenshi
Ryo : 200

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shi the Reaper Left_bar_bleue180/180Shi the Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

Shi the Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi the Reaper   Shi the Reaper EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Shi the Reaper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1