Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Edrick, Lacey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Lacey Edrick
Lacey Edrick
Female Posts : 319
Ryo : 1650

Character sheet
Chakra:
Edrick, Lacey Left_bar_bleue220/220Edrick, Lacey Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

Edrick, Lacey Empty
PostSubject: Edrick, Lacey   Edrick, Lacey EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Edrick, Lacey 1374-31

Mirage
Tell me something about yourself.
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Lacey
Last Name: Edrick
Alias:
Birthday: October 12th
Sexuality: Too Young for a decision.
Relationships: None
Affiliation: Kusamuragakure
Element: Wind, Lightning, Fire
Specialization: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu

Personal v2

Personality: Caring, Compassionate, and loving. Lacey finds joy in all things that give off positive vibes. She loves nature, due to her affiliation to Kusamuragakure. Lacey is also very driven. Not knowing her father, she strives to become strong enough to someday travel the world and try to meet him. She is very head strong, never showing vulnerability to those she finds as, 'icky'. Her caring side comes from her mother, but she only shows it to those she is close to. Overall, Lacey isn't a fan of negativity...

Likes: Lacey loves nature. Her affinity for her love of nature, makes her love animals. Her favorite animal, the Siberian Tiger, overall represents her personality best.

Dislikes: Lacey hates negative behavior. She would beat up boys in the academy who tried to pick on others, and would even go as far as choking a bitch if she was being to 'prissy' and a mean girl. Negative emotions irritate Lacey more than her love for nature.

Motivation: To meet her father. Lacey longs for the day when she can meet the man whom she has had so much trouble finding. She tends to push herself harder than she has to in order to get stronger. She wants to be strong enough to leave Kusamuragakure, in order to find him. She hopes her strength will push her name into the world and somehow reach him.

Fears: Lacey fears that if she were to leave Kusamuragakure, that her mother would struggle. Lacey, being so close to her mom, finds it hard to let go. Lacey doesn't want her fear of leaving to overcome her motivation to find her dad. This causes her to develop headaches. Why does making a decision have to be so hard?

Clan Information

Clan name Eagle Clan

Bloodline Name: Eagle Eye, Eagle Eye Compass

Bloodline Ability: There are 3 stages within the Eagle Clan bloodline, each offering special types of jutsu within the bloodline. The main power of the Eagle Clan is the Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Compass. The Eagle Eye has the ability to target and lock onto a single opponent once blood is drawn from that opponent during battle. The vision of the Eagle Eye is similar to an Eagle itself. (Think of how far an Eagle can see.) Once locked on, the target and his/ her moves can be sensed ALMOST instantly. This eye is perfect for a one on one fight, and is perfect when it comes to fighting against an opponent possessing a Sharingan.

The Eagle Eye Compass is more advanced than the Eagle Eye. The Eagle Eye Compass, when activated, can sense anyone just by using the winds around them. Anytime someone moves within a certain radius and disrupts the natural air flow, the Eye picks it up. The compass within the eye acts just as so, able to send the signal to the brain of the user to which direction the natural wind flow was broken or changed. Great for battling both one on one and multiple opponents, this doujutsu is legendary, but almost forgotten since it hasnt been seen in quite sometime.

Location: The only mountain in the region surrounding Shippuugakure.

Clan History: The Eagle Clan is a mostly forgotten clan of Shippugakure, but was the clan that actually founded the village in creation. Once called the Guardian's of the Sky, the Eagle Clan was said to live on the only mountain in the region, living peacefully for many years. Though they created the village, they werent actually a part of its population, due to their love of high altitude and desire to be the defenders of the village's peace. The Eagle clan's Founder, Myria Edrick was responsible for this, her ideals of making a vast village to accomodate the vast number of people on the island to live in peace with one another, was the revolutionary that began what is known as the Village Hidden in the Hurricane.

The clan eventually became a big target, their legend sought after by many outsiders from neighboring nations. An unexpected betrayal within the clan, led to their demise, thanks to an attack by ninja corps from an unknown nation at the time. With limited survivors and a fear for staying in the homeland, many of the scarce surviviors fled to other countries, leaving the once proud clan in dwindled numbers.

History

History:

Storm Crossed Lovers

On a cool evening in Shippuugakure, a female, red hair, tall and beautiful was on vacation. She had traveled from Kusamuragakure, wanting a break from her everyday life. She was 15, and looking for a good time. The problem was...she arrived during the middle of a hurricane warning. The hurricane arrived faster than anticipated and she wasn't aware of the safety precautions. Stuck on the streets and scared, she was rescued by another young teenager, a special jounin, who was on a mission to scout the streets for any such people as this damsel in distress. That young teen was Dominic Edrick. He found this lady, beautifully named Alana, and quickly took her to a safe haven. Alana, being young an naive, instantly was attracted to Dominic, who at the time was what any young teen boy was. Due to the storm, the two had much time to get to know each other. Alana was the first woman Dominic developed any kind of connection with, thus his love of red heads. After the storm, Dominic asked the Umikage Hitomaru for a small bit of time off. He used this time to spend with Alana during her vacation in Shippuugakure. On the final night, the two young teens became young lovers, and in the passion of the moment, Dominic and Alana erased their sexual tension for one another. Both being caught up in the pleasure, little did they know that Alana had taken in Dominic's seed fully, and left the next morning setting off to Kusamuragakure once more.

Alana and the birth of Lacey

Being as Alana was home, she fell back into her normal lifestyle as the daughter of a feudal lord. It took some time, but eventually it was figured out that Alana was pregnant, but refused to tell her father who it was. Alana became forbidden to leave Kusamuragakure, and nine months later, gave birth to a beautiful green haired child, Lacey. At 6 lb.4 oz. and 19 in. long. Alana, having to do what was best for Lacey, raised her up using her parents money, and kept Dominic a secret for the sake of his safety, but did secretly put his last name on Lacey's documents. Lacey's birth was relatively normal, and thus she was truly a healthy baby.

Lacey's Childhood

Lacey, being that she lived a normal life, never really had to struggle to survive in the world. This gave her flexibility to become book smart, and also plenty of time to learn the area of Kusamuragakure. However, Lacey had a desire at a young age to know who her father was, and realized that the only way to escape the life of a feudal lords granddaughter, was to become a shinobi. Alana didn't hold her back, thus let Lacey pursue the chance to become a ninja. Lacey soon enrolled in the academy and used her quick wit and intelligence to fly by with top notch grades.

Ninja Arc

After Lacey graduated from the academy, she quickly started to realize that she was quite skilled with a blade. She began to hone her craft, completing mission after mission, in an attempt to have her name recognized. Through all of the missions, she became known for her positive outlook, always bringing up those around her with happy go lucky charm. Lacey though, never really spoke of her own problem. She needed the silence to build up the chip on her shoulder. She needed that chip to give her drive. She listened and learned, but never expressed her own suffering. The longing for her father....

RP Sample: -I looked to Kenshi, and began doing handseals, in preparation of the technique, but not actually going to perform the jutsu. I began explaining the technique and what to feel for, as if giving a history lesson to the male.- "First, study the seals required to perform the technique and listen closely. This technique is famous in many ways, as I'm sure you know. However, when learning such a technique, try to feel the aura of what's around you to get a deeper connection with the nature around you. Feel the moisture in the air as you breath, take it in, for it will help you use this skill on a much higher level than you ever thought possible." -I begin breathing steadily, taking in the moisture in the air from the river. On a deeper level, I could feel every small particle as it entered through me, opening my sinuses, allowing for a better breathing technique while in the atmosphere. I look to Kenshi, waiting for him to do the same.-

Source: Dominic's Alt.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Kamui
Kamui
Male Posts : 889
Ryo : 39300

Character sheet
Chakra:
Edrick, Lacey Left_bar_bleue300/300Edrick, Lacey Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Edrick, Lacey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edrick, Lacey   Edrick, Lacey EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Edrick, Lacey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1