Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Kiro
Kiro
Male Posts : 107
Ryo : 150

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Empty
PostSubject: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Blondeboywithskulljacket1

Mirage
The Walker
Ninja Application

Personal

First Name: Kiro
Last Name: Edrick
Alias: The Walker
Birthday: 6/12/92
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: N/A
Affiliation: Hurricane
Element:Wind, Lighting, Fire
Specialization: Kindo, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu

Personal v2

Personality: Kuro is a evil little man.When he sees a person in pain he ignores them or make the pain worst. So hes a real badass.

Dislikes: Good, Scythes, Books

Motivation: To give pain to the other the villagers.

Fears: The Anbu, Dying

Clan Information

Clan name Eagle Clan

Bloodline Name: Eagle Eye, Eagle Eye Compass

Bloodline Ability: There are 3 stages within the Eagle Clan bloodline, each offering special types of jutsu within the bloodline. The main power of the Eagle Clan is the Eagle Eye and Eagle Eye Compass.

Location: The only mountain in the region surrounding Shippuugakure

Clan History: The Eagle Clan is a mostly forgotten clan of Shippugakure, but was the clan that actually founded the village in creation. Once called the Guardian's of the Sky, the Eagle Clan was said to live on the only mountain in the region, living peacefully for many years. Though they created the village, they werent actually a part of its population, due to their love of high altitude and desire to be the defenders of the village's peace. The Eagle clan's Founder, Myria Edrick was responsible for this, her ideals of making a vast village to accomodate the vast number of people on the island to live in peace with one another, was the revolutionary that began what is known as the Village Hidden in the Hurricane.

The clan eventually became a big target, their legend sought after by many outsiders from neighboring nations. An unexpected betrayal within the clan, led to their demise, thanks to an attack by ninja corps from an unknown nation at the time. With limited survivors and a fear for staying in the homeland, many of the scarce surviviors fled to other countries, leaving the once proud clan in dwindled numbers.

History

History: Kiro grew up in a family of three in the Eagle clan. Kiro was growing up nicely until age 6. He had known that his parents was stealing food for him only, but he never knew that the villagers would come and capture his parents. While this was happening his mom pushed him out the back door and said, ''run''.He nodded to his mom before she got pulled back. Kiro ran into the forest as he was told. When he came back to his house he could not find his parents. He ran to his neighbor's house to ask what happened. When he got there his neighbor Sendo said,''your patent were killed by the villagers for their crimes, but they were arrested and sentenced to death''. Sendo let Kiro stay in his house as long as he liked. A week later after the abduction he heard they were completely dead. After Kiro heard this news he arrived at Sendo's house with blood covering his shirt and a bloody katana Sendo ask what happened but Kiro didn't answer. A day later a man was reported missing. Sendo knew that Kiro killed the man, so he kick him out. A day after this Sendo went to the Anbu. The kept searching and searching, and people kept disappearing and killed by the same person and Kiro was never found.

RP Sample: Kiro stopped when he saw a ragged old man in a alleyway. Kiro chuckled softly as the man cried for his help. Kiro ask the man,''Why should I help you you didn't help my parents'' Kiro replied. The man quickly pulled some money out of his pocket holding it out to Kiro the man said,''I have money, I'll give it to you I swear''. Kiro grabbed the money out of the man's hand putting it in his pocket. Kiro pulled his sword out of his sheath the man quickly got up to run, but before he could start there was a sword through his stomach. When the sword was pulled out of the man there was two Anbu standing behind him. Kuro pushed the man's body behind him in the Anbu's way. He ran to the ladder at the end of alleyway hoping to get away from his greatest fear, but the Anbu was dead in his tracks. Now on top of the building Kiro pushed the ladder down to give him time he ran on roofs the rest of the way. When he was at the end he jumped off the roof into a pile of hay he quickly got out of the hay looking at the roof he had jumped off of to see if the Anbu have followed.He didn't see the guards. Kuro let out a small sigh of relief know that he was safe.

Source: Google

Last edited by kiro on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic
Male Posts : 5756
Ryo : 12100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Left_bar_bleue330/330Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:27 am

So, did this happen in Shippuugakure, that your parents were arrested?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kiro
Kiro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 am

They got capture by the villagers and brought to prison witch they were sentenced to death, and Kiro wants to get revenge.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kiro
Kiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:41 am

Yeah this happened in Hurricane.(I'm not meaning to spam)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Left_bar_bleue330/330Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Empty_bar_bleue  (330/330)

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:43 am

That would mean the former Umikage(my mentor) would have to make that sentence, meaning my mentor in my history would be killing my own clan....which also makes no sense. You probably need to adjust that a bit...
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kiro
Kiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:49 am

This happened in the Jungle now.Kiro moved to the Hurricane.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Now, you cant say in your history that you joined the Eagle Clan....you are born within the clan, you dont just join it
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kiro
Kiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Genin

Dominic
Dominic

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Approved. You may make a technique list and add the clan jutsu into it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)   Kiro Edrick (DONE!.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiro Edrick (DONE!.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1