Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Izokomyo
Izokomyo
Male Posts : 26
Ryo : 2500

Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration) Empty
PostSubject: Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration)   Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:30 pm

D-RANK

Name: Renkinjutsu: Maddodōmu
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Ninjutsu, KKG
Element: Doton/Suiton
Range: Short
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: The user performs a quick handseal to manipulate the earth around them, creating a barrier which protects them from incoming attacks. The user infuses the earth around them with suiton and causes mud and rock to rise up in a wall or dome depending on the user’s capabilities. This dome first manifests at its base strength as a simple mud wall in its early form and by C-level can be manifested in a half dome, followed by a full dome at B-level and above. This defensive technique increases in strength with the user being able to block two jutsu of its level, four of any levels below, but is pierced by any above its level. Due to the mixture of earth and mud/suiton, unless the mud is solidified into rock by the user it does not suffer doton’s normal weakness to raiton.

Name: Renkinjutsu: Haji-te
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Ninjutsu, KKG
Element: Doton/Suiton
Range: Midrange
Duration: Two to four posts
Cooldown: Six posts
Description: The user  manipulates the earth using a combination of doton and suiton reaching out from the ground with hands made of mud in order to restrain, harden into rock, and crush their target. The amount of mud the user can generate for this technique grows as they get stronger and has no weakness to raiton until the mud is hardened into rock. At the initial level the user is only able to create two small hands which can grab up to ankle level and can be broken by an equal level jutsu or by the target having strength of one level higher than this technique. At a C-rank level the user is able to create up to four hands and reach up to waist-level. At B-rank the user is able to create a large hand capable of completely wrapping a normal sized person’s torso in its grasp up to their shoulders and can extend out from its initial location up to 15 feet at a rate of 5 ft/s. At A-rank the user is able to create enough mud for two large hands and can extend as far as 30 feet from its original location at a rate of 10 ft/s. At S-rank the user is able to create a large wave of mud up to 20 feet wide and 30 feet high, which can travel up to 30 ft/s for up to 150 feet. Each rank has a chakra cost starting at 10 chakra to use at D-level increasing by 10 chakra per level up to S-level, which costs 50. Maintaining this technique can be taxing, costing the user an additional 3 chakra per post for D-level, and 6, 9, 12, and 15 respectively for each following rank per post.

Name: Doton: Dochuu Eigyo (Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage)
Element: Doton
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: N/A
Description: After the required handseals, the user can sink into the ground up to 10 feet deep and travel through the earth. After the jutsu is used, the user can freely move through the earth up to 15 feet from the point where they entered the ground. The user must emerge again either the same post or the next one. The opponent can sense the user's location through normal chakra sensing, though it takes a sensor to pinpoint the exact location. The cooldown is one post after the technique is used.

C-Rank

Name: Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
Type: Defensive
Element: N/A
Range: The length of the blade
Specialty: Kenjutsu
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 6 post
Description: The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously; it only covers the area in front of the user. This attack can only be used to deflect C rank and below close range Bukijutsu attacks and taijutsu attacks. This technique cannot deflect any close range C rank and above Bukijutsu and Taijutsu element attacks.

Name:  Iaidō (居合道 Way of Iai)
Type: Offensive
Range: The length of the blade
Specialty: Kenjutsu
Duration: 1 post
Description: The term Iaidō refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then re-placing the sword in the scabbard. The force of the slice is strong enough to sever limbs.

Name: Kenjutsu: Chakurarendo
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Range: Six inches from the length of the blade
Speciality: Kenjutsu
Description: The kenjutsu user channels chakra from their arms into their blade which creates a temporary aura around the when which extends a max of six inches from the blade. The user then strikes to rend one of their opponents tendons.
Āmurendo: The user targets either the left or right arm of their opponent and attacks for their rotator cuff or their brachialis. If the blade comes within 6 inches of striking their targeted tendon their opponent's arm is paralyzed for two posts. If the actual blade of the weapon is able to strike their target tendon which has inadequate protection and the user's strength is at least a rank above their target's endurance it could physically sever the tendon disabling the use of their arm until it is medically tended to.
Ashirendo: The user targets one of their opponents legs, striking at one of their vastus, patellar, or calcaneal tendons. If the blade comes within 6 inches of striking their targeted tendon their opponent's leg is paralyzed for two posts. If the blade is able to strike an inadequately armored location and their strength is at least one rank higher than their opponent's endurance they can sever the tendon, disabling it until it is medically tended to.

B-Rank

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Element: None
Range: Any
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added.

Name: Earth Style: Earth Dragon Jutsu
Element: Doton
Range: 150 ft
Description: After the needed handseals the user will transfer chakra into the ground, turning the earth under into mud. The user will then form the mud into a huge dragon that can be sent for an attack. The dragon is 15 ft long and 3 ft wide, and moves at 30 ft/s, with enough force to dent steel and pierce through iron. The dragon can break bones. If used in an area with mud already the dragon's size increases to 30 ft it's width goes to 6 ft, and the jutsus strength is increased by 10% able to punch through steel. A C rank Raiton technique can break apart the dragon. If used with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Projectile the dragon's size increases to 50 ft and 15 ft wide, and the jutsu is increased by 20%, it can punch through reinforced steel easily. A B rank Raiton technique or higher can dissipate it if used with earth dragon projectile. The dragon can change direction up to three times. 6 post cooldown.

Special Jounin: 2 E-ranks, 3 D-ranks, 3 C-ranks, 2 B-ranks

From what I saw E ranks shouldn't be listed here, so I will just list the two I will be taking after approval is all done and I make my official Jutsu List post. Unless I should add them to this list too.

Last edited by Izokomyo on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration) Left_bar_bleue810/810Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration)   Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Name: Renkinjutsu: Haji-te : The speed doesn’t make sense. Example if it can extend up to 15ft then why is the speed 30 ft. per second. That would mean that it would only take your technique half a second to reach its max extension for B rank. For every 5 ft extension you should make it 1ft/ s. So that at 15ft it will take three seconds. It will be fast enough. And At S rank you didn’t give me your range, you just told me how massive the hands get. Also again, 50ft/ s would be way to fast. Please make the corrections.

Name: Doton: Dochuu Eigyo: Underground submarine is a technique I’ve been meaning to work on. Ok this technique will have a two post cool down. You will only be able to go a maximum of 15ft in radius, 10 ft deep. If you pass this radius you will be forced to resurface.

Name: Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading: Im creating a stamina system but until that is set in stone keep note that everything will cost chakra.

Name: Iaidō (居合道 Way of Iai): It’s a C rank technique so regardless of personal rank I want it to remain at C rank speed. That is fast enough.

Name: Kenjutsu: Chakurarendo: Approved
Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Approved

Name: Earth Style: Earth Dragon Jutsu: The numbers are off by a lot in this technique. When it comes to length split everything in half. Then fix the range section on this technique. As far as width split in half as well, and the speed, consider what I had mentioned before with your second technique.

I’ll recheck when you’re done.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Izokomyo
Izokomyo

PostSubject: Re: Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration)   Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Okay, certainly. The speeds/length definitely didn't make sense for Haji-te. I made changes that should be more in line with what you recommended for Haji-te and Earth Dragon. I also removed some parts of the Kenjutsu techniques to reflect your comments. Are they okay now?

If the numbers turn out good for Earth Dragon and the slightly modified wording for Iaido and Cloud-Style Crescent Moon are good, are you able to change the NM Admin postings in the Canon Jutsu list to reflect? Those ones I took from the Legacy Encyclopedia jutsu lists.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Izokomyo
Izokomyo

PostSubject: Re: Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration)   Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Bumping. Jutsu changes were made but still need review pllleeeaaaassseee.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration)   Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration) Empty

Back to top Go down

Renyōso, Izokomyo (Jutsu Registration)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1