Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Michio's Mission Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Michio
Michio
Ryo : 49508

Michio's Mission Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Michio entered the office of his kage with great reverence. As he stepped in he immediately leaned into a deep bow; it was so deep of a bow that his forehead tapped the floor. He had been raised to have a firm respect for figures of authority in all of its many forms, and when combined with his sense of pride for his village the Fubukikage was like a deity to him. He said without raising his head, " I am Michio, of the Jiin clan, sir. I would like to complete a mission for the village!

The Mission:
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Michio's Mission Thread  Left_bar_bleue480/480Michio's Mission Thread  Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Xavier would be standing by his bookshelf, pulling books and glimpsing at their contents before returning them to the shelf. He would hear his door open and the footsteps of someone entering. He would glance over his shoulder and saw the boy taking bowing to the extreme, he couldn't help but smile. He would approach him and retrieve the mission scroll from his possession and stamp his approval "Pleasure to meet you Michio, good luck on your mission". He would return the scroll to him before returning to his shelf (A lot of genin coming in here recently. Glad they're being participating in their village).
[Mission Approved]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:41 pm

Michio humbly accepted the scroll back from his Fubukikage and turned around to quickly take to his mission. "Thank you, lord Fubukikage!" he shouted as he ran out the door and off to do his job.
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:41 am

[RE-ENTER]
Michio was a bit more comfortable than he had been before, but still felt a large impact somewhere inside of him upon coming into the presence of a man who had earned the title of Kage. It was hard not to be amazed by a man who was, by title and in practice, the strongest shinobi in the entire village of Hyougagakure. He felt a little bit more comfortable than he had before, but he still made sure that he would bow down just as deep as he had done before. He could not slack off at all in showing respect to his leader, even when asking if he could do a job that needed done. He presented the mission to Xavier. "Lord Fubikikage, I will gladly fill whatever roll you feel I best belong in, but I would be greatly honored if you would allow me to become a scout!"

Mission Requested :
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
Michio's Mission Thread  Left_bar_bleue480/480Michio's Mission Thread  Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:12 am

Xavier would be staring out of the window that sat behind his desk, gazing leisurely at the world outside his office. As Michio would enter he would peek over his shoulder and let a smile creep onto his face, this kid always managed to entertain him even if he didn't know it. Xavier would swivel his chair around and pull out a scroll from beneath his desk, the scroll was marked with a puppy symbol. He would scribble down the young genin's name before returning it to it's place. He would beckon the boy forward and place a badge before him "A scout it is then, not a lot of you guys running around so it'll be great to have you." He would place the mission scroll beside his badge "Start you off easy with some village recon and crowd blending. I'll have someone monitor your progress so no slacking" the smile would be ever so present on his face, reassuring the young genin that he would be fine.
[Mission Approved. Role Assigned: Village Scout.]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Michio smiled widely, so excited to have been accepted into this duty. He had been so worried that lord Fubukikage was going to assign him to some other post when he had only found one of them at all appealing. He pushed his hands tightly together and bowed nearly to a ninety degree angle to his Kage, trying to both show respect and hide the goofily big grin on his face caused by his acceptance into the scouting program before taking the scroll and badge. "Thank you so very much sir! I promise that I will not let you down!" Michio then turned around for the door, waving good bye as he ran off to complete his new duty.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:31 am

[RE ENTER]
Michio gently pushes the door open and walks into the office of the honorable Fubukikage of the village hidden in the glaciers, Xavier Sama. As usual when he was making a stop here, he was here to request that he be allowed to complete a mission that would help the people in the villagers of the village that he loved oh so much. Michio, by no small means, was loving the feeling he got after completing a mission successfully. It was like being paid for training, he thought. He took a deep a bow as always to really hammer in the idea of how much he respected his Fubukikage, and then presented him with the mission he wished to take on.

The Mission:
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:31 pm

Xavier would be flipping through some papers upon Michio's arrival. He would glance up at him and greet him with a smile as he bowed as usual. "Welcome back" he would put down his papers and take the mission scroll and stamp his approval on it before returning it to the young genin "make no mistake, if you mess up those felines will run all over you, clever little things those cats". He would return his attention back to his prior task "good luck".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Michio
Michio

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 am

Michio was ecstatic as always about the acceptance of yet another mission for him to further his shinobi career and assist the village that so selflessly brought him up. He also appreciated that his Fubukikage, even at his rank and power, still had a good sense of humor, or so he hoped. For all he knew this was a real infestation. Without asking, he thanked the leader of their ninja village with a deep bow before he head off to complete his mission.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michio's Mission Thread    Michio's Mission Thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

Michio's Mission Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1