Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai
Ryo : 110000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Empty
PostSubject: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:57 am

Blessed Winds, also known as the graveyard of Shippuugakure. Here was laid to rest, countless shinobi, both well-known and nameless. Prominent grave markers like the previous kages rested in a special place in the center of the graveyard... while others such as nameless tombstones were barely even considered within the graveyard at all. Typically, clans had their own respective areas for their dead; though they were often small plots of ground, considering very little was left of clan-members' bodies for others to pillage and learn their secrets.

Ren was standing near the Uchiha's section, she had counted the names of her fallen comrades and ancestors- she knew most of the names in that area. She had been through there and talked to them often, memorizing their names and little notes that were left as epitaphs for them. She knew some of them personally, typically Uchiha shinobi who had died on missions or elderly ones who had died of old age- there were very few of those though... and mostly female. Ren would not be one to die of old age.

She envisioned that she would go out with a bang, and leave her mark on the shinobi world before she gave up the ghost. Her ghost would go on and make an impact on the world around her even after her body was deceased.

It was late at night now, but the graveyard held a special attribute; it shone brightly... it always shined brightly, whether in daytime, nighttime or even during the rare eclipse' The reason for this, was the special flora that grew in the area; plants that had taken on unexplainable glowing colors- that one could only assume came from the unfinished and powerful emotions of the dead. The plants were many, flowers, weeds and other such kinds of plants like roots and grass even that shifted colors. It was an unusual sight, but always made the graveyard bright, which made the area feel rather warm, instead of cold and gripped by the hand of death himself.

Ren was standing by the road, admiring the shifting colors and wondering what kinds of emotions her deceased clans-men would be feeling right now... she wore her usual black clothes, somewhat revealing- intentionally of course; for she knew she possessed an envious body even for her young age. Her eyes burned softly with her sharringan eye active, not a single tomoe to be seen though. She was still inexperience and had very little combat experience. She had killed a dozen or so pirates, but only during missions and never right-out in cold blood. She was a kind but mature girl, serious and cheerful, both equally balanced. A prodigy and spoken of highly in her clan; respected and expected to be a leader in the future.

It was a lot of responsibility, but she welcomed it; the pride she held for her clan was far above any selfish desires she had about herself. Suddenly, a small sound caught her attention, someone else was in the graveyard; it was a bit uncommon this time of the evening, but who was she to judge someone who wished to come see their deceased companions.. She watched eagerly though, always alert and never uncaring about her safety or her surroundings. Someone was standing a decent distance away, not too concerned with her, more or less taking in the sight. Possibly a tourist? Their composure said that they hadn't witnessed such a scene before, even if their face and most of their figure was cloaked and hidden. Suspicious... Ren decided that she would watch them, incase they were planning to dig up any bodies or anything.

Word count- 609

Last edited by Ren'ai on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Left_bar_bleue260/260Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:42 pm

Kakusa Makoto ;;Jounin ;; Tsukigakure ;; Male

Earlier in the day, Kakusa arrived at the harbor disguised as a merchant. From the locals he inquired about the village’s founder and discovered about the graveyard. It was quite intriguing to him that a graveyard was illuminated at all times of the day for the entire year. That was something he had to see for himself, who knows maybe he would encounter something new. Little did he know, that he was in fact going to encounter something far more interesting than the graveyard. By the time it grew darker, he had now arrived at the shining graveyard.
Presently, he had just arrived and was witnessing the anomaly he had heard of. ”Some called it a blessing, some say it’s because a guardian watches over the dead. This isn’t a natural phenomenon, I wonder what’s making this happen.” He had heard different rumors about this place and each one of them had intrigued him. Though he had to be careful about his identity since he was visiting a graveyard, it would escalate too fast too soon, if he was found out. The good thing was it had gotten darker so blending among the shadows was easier. ”For this place to be illuminated like this, no jutsu can make it happen. Not that anyone would waste chakra for keeping a place like this lit, it wouldn’t serve no purpose. This is either the after effects of something or it is due to flora and fauna of this place. I’ll need samples to verify my assumption.”

So far he had been unaware of another shinobi’s presence, he was far too captivated by the scene that was in front of him. The number of possibilities just kept multiplying in his mind, that was something he feared and liked at the same time. It was sort of a love hate relationship he had with information. Kakusa sat down on his left knee and took off the bag he was wearing, placing it in front of him. The sound that was generated by it was gentle but due to the silence, was still audible. Thinking that no one would be near enough to actually hear the sound, he took out a few small jars. In the jars, he carefully collected samples of dirt, a few nearby flowers and grass. All of his attention was focused on those samples, he didn’t want to contaminate them and wanted to acquire a ‘pure’ sample.
This was the first time Kakusa had travelled to shipuugakure, so he had little to no knowledge about the village. The kind of clans that lived in the village and the kekkai genkai were still unknown to him. If he could, he would love to have the opportunity to witness them. It would most certainly prove as invaluable data. In order to achieve his greatest goal, he needed all the information he could about clans and their abilities. His own clan’s history, existence and legacy was shrouded in mystery. Some might even consider the Onmyoton just another myth by now and it was all because the elders wanted it that way. He didn’t want his own existence to perish like all the others. ”Just you wait, father. I will make your worst nightmares come true; I will make this clan’s name and history known to the entire world”.

Kakusa was dressed in an a cloak that hid most of his attire. He wasn’t wearing the village’s headband since he wanted his identity kept secret. For a bit of a disguise he was wearing glasses so if the time demanded it, he could pretend to be a harmless researcher or scientist of sorts. The cloak was dark grey in color and was torn at the edges: the sleeves and the bottom end. Underneath the cloak he was wearing a kimono, it allowed him to move easily and he was more comfortable in it. Even in battle, it didn’t give him any trouble so he preferred it.

Location;; Shippugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 661
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:13 pm

She inspected him for a bit, he appeared to be a traveler... possibly a merchant? From what she could see, he wore no ninja insignia; though his movements were very precise and controlled. She took a couple steps closer to look at what he was doing, being so enthralled in picking up dirt and plant samples, he hadn't likely noticed her approach closer. Why would he be taking samples though? You won't be able to find any valuable traits from the stuff, others have tried because they were fascinated with the colors. But the color disappears after a day or so when removed from the area. Is that all you are out here for?

She asked him politely and a little curious, still unable to see his face. She smiled kindly in the colorful light, her eyes still glowing red like a demon with her tomoe-less sharringan active. She thought it was a little strange, for a grown man to be collecting dirt samples in the middle of the night... maybe her was a weirdo? She was thinking of taking a couple steps back, but thought maybe that would be rude of her if she did. I am Ren'ai Uchiha, from this village Shippuugakure... what brings you to our village?

Word count- 210

Last edited by Ren'ai on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Left_bar_bleue260/260Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Being totally immersed in his collection of samples, he didn’t notice the approaching shadow. When she spoke Kakusa raised his eyes and finally noticed her: a girl of young age with an appealing figure and eyes as red as a demon. Never before had he seen such eyes, there was something ominous about them; however, it was only a feeling. The grinning individual’s face was still hidden by the darkness, he placed the samples in his bag and then stood up. The revelation was a bit disappointing but he wasn’t going to give up just like that. ”If that’s the case then I’ll have to acquire the data within that span of time”. Kakusa pushed back his glasses as he hung the bag over his shoulder.

”Actually, that’s not the real reason I came to visit. Having to visit the village, I thought it’d only be appropriate to pay my respects to dead”. Now his face was visible since he was standing. He spoke that lie quite perfectly with no change in his expressions. Lying wasn’t a difficult task for someone who had only bits and pieces of a conscious. ”An uchiha? I’ve heard the name of this clan. The clan that came to be after one of the successors of the Sage; this girl belongs to that clan? So that explains the eyes. I didn’t know that the uchiha existed in this village. It seems that this journey might prove even more interesting than I originally thought it would be”.

”I’m Kakusa Makoto, a travelling researcher and scientist. I heard about how the village was formed and was intrigued by the story surrounding the founder. Being a researcher I couldn’t get here fast enough to find out about the real truth”. As per his plan, he intended to play by his disguise. He had the knowledge and demeanor of a scientist anyways, so all he had to do was act natural; that shouldn’t prove difficult. ”It must be luck that I ran into this girl, maybe I can find out more about the uchiha clan. Attaining information directly from a member of the clan, my my.. lady luck is being to generous”. ”I’d also like to know about the clans of the village. Different clans and their abilities have always intrigued me, so if it’s not forbidden; I’d like to know everything I can”.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 396
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Quite possibly a scientist, based on his reaction and words after being told that he wouldn't find any substantial data for his curiosity. She smirked and took a couple steps forward as he talked about giving his respects to the dead. She couldn't help but wonder what all was in that bag of his; still seemed a bit shady for a scientist, but who was she to judge. She came here often to give her respects to the deceased, so it wasn't too far off to think that someone else might as well... even if they weren't from Shippuugakure.

Real truth, you say? Isn't truth only relevant to the beholder? She had just thrown a hard curve at the researcher; giving him a hard question that showed she was mature beyond her young age. Given her eyes weren't glowing red, and at night, he probably would have been able to tell by her eyes, that she was years ahead in maturity than most her age... but that wasn't at all too uncommon for Uchiha children, not that this man would know, because he wasn't from Shippuugakure. The Uchiha children always had loads of responsibility and training pushed onto them by their elders and older siblings. Ren was considered a prodigy for her maturity and ability to decipher jutsu and integrate several jutsu together into interesting combinations.

Her specialty as genjutsu, though she was fluent at both Katon and Fuuton ninjutsu as well. She held her prized Uchiwa fan folded up into a thin stick which rested between her revealing bosom, easily reachable and ready to be used in case of an emergency. Also easily used to capture an opponent in a Genjutsu from the show they think they would be getting. I don't really know if I am the right person to be talking to you about our clans; but I'm just a Genin, so I shouldn't know anything detrimental, right? I'll tell you hat I know.

She pointed to the Uchiha gravestones, always starting with the pride of her clan. This graveyard is separated by clans and prominent people; kage and other heroes are located further in the center of the graveyard in a large circle. If you go there, you will notice hat several Uchiha heroes are there as well. Though this section of the graveyard is specifically for the deceased Uchiha. Naturally, our clan's secrets are kept very closely within the clan, so digging them up wouldn't be very fruitful to anyone who wanted to know our taboos. She had purposefully given the stranger knowledge to deter him from trying anything disrespectful like digging up graves.

Word count- 439

Last edited by Ren'ai on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:19 pm

From his first impression he deducted the girl to be more mature than others of her age. Actually she felt like a more mature shinobi, due to the fact that she hadn’t just bluntly attacked him when he stated that he wasn’t from the village. Some shinobi would consider it an attempt to steal the village’s secrets and thus would attack first and ask questions later. This shinobi was calm in her approach and heard what Kakusa had to say. Even though he was a devilish fiends with mostly evil things going through his mind, this time he had no intention of doing something of the sort. He merely wanted information, data and knowledge about clans and the jutsu of the village’s founder. Of course after attaining that information the evil things would begin to form in his mind.

Due to the fact that he wanted to keep his identity hidden, he had decided not to take along anything suspicious. So in his large bag, all that he had was clothes, some bottles for samples and a notebook that would contain his data; not intentions, only data. If in case he encountered someone who preferred a more direct approach and he had to leave the bag behind, it would give no clue of his identity. Even though the way he fought he did require a bunch of tools but so far he had been doing okay without them. So this journey would prove to be a test for his deceptions skills and if the situation demanded it, it might even test his fighting skills.

Her next question was in accordance to Kakusa’s perception of her, indeed she was a mature one. Kakusa nodded , ”Very true but I can only establish my ‘real truth’ once I have the facts and figures. You see, I can only rely on precise and accurate data, only then do I reduce it to what I can call the ‘real truth’.” He wondered for a moment what purpose would that question serve her? was she trying to make sure he was who he was? Or was she merely interested and wanted to question someone from his line of work. Regardless, he chose his words wisely and it should be enough to both answer her question and damper her doubts about him.

Due to his history, Kakusa wasn’t one to notice but if he was he would notice that the girl dressed a bit ‘inappropriately’. He hadn’t once felt anything about the opposite gender, the only person he felt attached, to was now dead and the one who killed her was him. Ever since then he had devoted his skills to himself even more. That is why he didn’t even look at her body and only looked at her face, the whole time.

Her words were a bit alarming, especially the “detrimental” part. Could it be that she was suspecting him to be someone who could cause harm if he wanted to? If that was the case then it meant that his disguise had failed. However, it was too early to jump to that conclusion, he could still sway her by his words and actions. All he needed to do was be more careful from here on so her thoughts could be diverted. ”A genin would know a lot more than an outsider, no? I merely wish to gain knowledge. The ability to mold chakra and the various implications that come along with it, this has always fascinated me. More ever, the clans with unique abilities are even more interesting since they can do a lot more than what a normal shinobi can accomplish. So, whatever you will tell me, I’m sure it’ll be of great importance to me”.

Kakusa glance followed the direction where she pointed and he listened to her tell him about some useless graves. He didn’t care who was lying there and why they were there. Sure, even the dead body of a shinobi can provide a lot of useful information but a dead body in a graveyard? It’s highly unlikely that it would contain any. Otherwise it would have been hidden and secured. ”Grave robbers have no soul, the disrespectful sin they commit by digging up the dead, that is just unforgiveable.” Kakusa tightened his fist as he muttered those words so as to appear extremely frustrated. This was another attempt at deceiving the Uchiha genin, he wanted her to think of him as a kind and noble researcher. Only after gaining her trust would he be able to attain some useful information.

”Based on your explanation, it appears to me that the Uchiha clan has accomplished great things in the past. That really peeks my interest but the fact that you mentioned the word ‘taboo’ means that there are some forbidden secrets. I’m not sure if an elder of the village would appreciate me asking about the clan. I suppose the respectful way to deal with this would be to not ask at all”. He had noticed that the girl loved her clan and had a certain feeling of pride for being an Uchiha. Only by showing his respect to the clan would he be able to gain her trust and that’s what he was doing. ”It’s already gotten dark, would you be kind enough to lead me to an inn where I could stay for the night? I’ve been travelling for a few days and would like to rest.” He asked from her but his eyes kept staring around the graveyard, the luminous surroundings were indeed captivating.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 928
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:57 pm

It was true enough, that clan shinobi possessed the ability to do things otherwise impossible within or outside the shinobi world. This stranger was surprisingly honest with his intent and curiousity, Ren found that she believed his words and facial expressions. She had told him pretty much all that she knew though, as a Genin, she was not aware of all the different taboo and secrets within her clan.  I see your point, good sir. As I have said, I am just a Genin though; I possess no important or unusual knowledge one wouldn't already know from legends or famous stories about my clan.What I just told you, is the extent of my knowledge of important stuff, though maybe I can direct you to someone who might be more knowledgable in these things.

Ren was close to the largest Uchiha family within the clan, that family was the leaders of the clan- their young boy was a good friend of Ren's, albeit he hadn't been seen in a while. Probably, he had slacked off on his chores a dozen too many times and his strict father was teaching him about responsibility. She chuckled at the thought, of her friend being forced to do what he should have been doing all along.

She was happy to know that this man wasn't a grave robber, she would have put him within a Genjutsu and stabbed him and let him die a slow death if she had caught him doing such. She had done it before, but to pirates. Her and a Chuunin had taken out a ship of a dozen or so Chuunin and a Spc Jounin. The other Chuunin working with her, was impressed at how efficient at killing she was, even if she had blown up the boat while he was still inside and barely gotten off in time. She was a Genin still after all, pretty rough around the edges, gullible and lacked any serious firepower as far as jutsu went. She hadn't even unlocked the first stage in her sharringan eyes, which wasn't too uncommon; the doujutsu was a finicky thing and was locked away until specific requirements had been met. It was each individual clan member's responsibility and duty to figure these out and take the real steps into adulthood in the Uchiha clan.

It is pretty late, Mr. Kakusa. I know of a good inn that you could stay at while within our village. The inn's service is great and at a low price. We get a lot of visitors, mostly from across the sea, so funds are never an issue, so we can have decent prices. Follow me. She smiled friendly at the new-found stranger which could be considered an acquaintance now. She would lead him out of the graveyard and into the lights of the village, while explaining that fishing was a large part of her village's resource income.

Finally they made it to the inn, a four story inn with a clean and friendly atmosphere. Tomorrow if you like, I can stop by here in the morning and take you to my clan's area to discuss some of your questions with the clan leader.

Word count- 532

Last edited by Ren'ai on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:46 pm

”Aren’t you persistent? It appears this girl won’t tell me anything useful. I haven’t even heard of any legends or stories about this clan besides the fact that this clan was one of the two descendants of the Sage. Besides that, they are capable of powerful doujutsu. I suppose, it’ll need more time”. He decided to be more patient, if he asked questions right now that would make him a bit too ‘interested’. The path that he was walking on was a treacherous one and the only thing that could keep him safe was his paranoia for being discovered. As long as he continued following the detailed fine line that he had set for himself, there was nothing to worry about. ”That’s okay, there’s no need to rush knowledge. All I need to do is have a thirst for it and be patient, it’ll eventually find its way to me. Wouldn’t you agree?” Considering the current situation, playing it cool was the best option.

From her demeanor it was hard to tell if she was telling the truth or not but Kakusa thought that she didn’t have any reason to lie. It didn’t matter, one way or the other he’ll find out about the Uchiha clan. He was in their village so if she didn’t knew anything useful, someone else might. He had only just gotten here, there were still too many things to do, many more options to explore. As far as he was concerned, his journey for knowledge had only begun. She seemed to be an interesting subject but if she lacked any useful information, he wasn’t going to waste his time with her. However, she was still a genin and if she showed him around he would appear less conspicuous. Not to mention she knew her way around the village, so she wasn’t entirely useless to him.

Kakusa followed her as she led the way to the inn while talking about some fish trade or something. He wasn’t interested in the trade of the village and such, that wasn’t of any use to him. Just to appear polie though, he nodded and talked casually as any other would do. He had a knack for detail so the smallest of gestures were carefully planned by him, he didn’t wish to leave any room for doubt. Along the way he curiously looked around the village and noticing the shop and the night life.

After a little walk the two arrived at their destination, now it was time to part from his ‘acquaintance’. Kakusa nodded, ”If you can manage the time then I’d really like that. For showing me the way, you have my thanks. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I am tired and must rest. I’ll be expecting you in the morning.” Kakusa walked ahead and entered the inn, departing from the uchiha girl. If she came then it would require less effort for him to look around the village. Less effort was his preferred way of doing things but it wasn’t the only one.

”How may I help you sir?” inquired the inn keeper as Kakusa walked towards him. ”I’d like to rent a room for few days” he replied as he stood in front of a wooden counter and took off his bag, placing it next to his legs. ”If possible, I’d like a room on the top floor please.” He was being more polite than usual but that was because he wanted to blend in and appear like a normal person. The inn keeper complied and after paying some ryo in advance Kakusa headed up the stairs to his room. Arriving on the fourth floor, he opened the door of the room that he was directed to. The room was clean and convenient enough for him to spend a number of days in. He didn’t knew how long he intended to stay here but when it came to information and data, he wasn’t going to rush it. After taking a shower and a change of clothes, he fell asleep.

Location;; Inn, Shipuugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 674
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:31 am

Ren enjoyed her chat with the stranger, it was nice to tell him information about the village and how they strived with the fishing industry. It made sense really, being next to such a large body of water; the only downside was an occasional monsoon, or a rogue tidal wave. While the village was fairly old in years, a single solid water-breaker had yet been constructed. Several plans had been set in motion, but the kage of Shipuugakure seemed absent minded at times. Typically, the plans for a wall to fend the village off from rogue waves would fall apart from the lack of seriousness. Eventually, one of those waves would be large enough to shake the foundations of the village and wake the people up from their constant daily lives that lowed them into laziness and uncaring.

Ren was not like that however, she saw the eminent dangers, both apparent and subtle. She was justa Genin though; her opinions were either ignored, disregarded or seen as disrespect for trying to offer insight into "Adult" matters that a child shouldn't be meddling in. She could get mad at them and act in childish, but that wouldn't change anything except to reinforce the negative and close-minded mindsets of the adults. All she could do was accept the current circumstances and learn from the older generations mistakes: she was striving to be a prominent figure in her village and promised herself that she ould bring about great change in the village that she loved. The village that her clan was a part of.

I will be here in the morning, probably around 0830-ish, that will allow you to relax and look at the village near the inn without me around. Sleep well then, and welcome to Shippuugakure. She bid him farewell for the evening and then skipped back her way to her clan's area. She had no parents, but lived in the Main Hall with the clan leader's family. The head family had taken her in, since she was a good friend of their son and also because she was a bright promising addition to their clan.

Ren briefly told the clan leader about the stranger and told him that she would be bringing him by later on the marrow. Then it was off to bed for her, she quickly got undressed and showered, then put on a pair of panties only and hopped on bed. She liked to sleep nude, or at least as close as possible while living in someone else' house. She quickly dozed off to sleep, thinking about how the next day would go.

Next day

Ren stood outside the inn, just a little before 0830 AM. She was a punctual girl and strived for excellence, she would wait there for Kakusa to emerge, hopefuly well rested. Ready to meet my surprise "Informant" today? She specifically used the shady work to tease Kakusa at the thought of giving him tasty bits of knowledge that his curious mind craved. Naturally, the clan head wouldn't tell him anything that was not common knowledge from anyone within the village who knew an inkling of the Uchiha clan. Ren knew this, but maybe he would find the information useful, coming from a valid source.

Word count- 542
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:28 pm

The next day Kakusa woke up an hour early, he wasn’t one to be late. If the girl was going to arrive by the time she said so, he should be ready. He packed up his things, tided up the room and made his way downstairs. ”Good morning sir, would you like some breakfast?” he replied with a nod and sat down. In about half an hour he was done with the food and now had nothing particular to do. Instead of sitting around he decided to make more use of his time, with that in mind he set out and began to walk around. It was a bit early, the shop vendors were coming and opening their shops, the place was blissful, beautiful even. For a normal person that is, for Kakusa it was just a herd of people who were hiding from their true selves. Everyone with a smile on his or her face, they were just trying to hide their true beast within.

The young ones were running around, probably heading out to the academy. He remembered his academy days, though those days weren’t nice. He walked daily with Izuru, she kept pestering him about how great he was and how much she needed to improve. Every morning he attended the academy and then the remaining day he would train with his father. At the end of the day, he was always too tired to move and there were always bruises on his body. It was Izuru who kept sneaking into his house and kept giving him medicine and bandages his bruises. ”You really were annoying…. Izuru”, he thought as the memories flashed into his mind, the last time he saw her. When he had no other option but to kill her himself, her face was what anyone would call beautiful. It was then covered in her blood and he had done it. Not a pleasant memory, certainly not a memory to begin his day with.

He shook his head and returned his mind from the fleeting memories of his past to the future. The birds had begun to leave their homes in search of food. So had the local humans opened their shops in hopes that customers would come and their lives would go on. The morning routine had begun and it was about time for the young girl from last night to arrive. He had walked around aimlessly so far but now was the time to do something actually beneficial. What was there to doing something if there was no benefit to it?

Kakusa returned to his inn, awaiting the return of Ren’ai Uchiha. She was a punctual girl as he expected from her, he didn’t have to wait long. Upon her arrival he left the building and greeted his young guide for the day with his usual grin. ”Surprise informant? How is it a surprise? Do you intend to make me meet someone else than the clan elders?” for a moment he looked at her face. ”Good morning to you too, Ren’ai and yes, I’m ready so, lead the way”. The man with the spectacles and wearing a formal kimono was calm and ready to go forth and acquire the knowledge that his heart eagerly desired.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 542
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:24 pm

She had talked the elder the prior night before she had went to bed, so the man was expecting the visit from her and Kakusa; though Kakusa probably wouldn't figure out who she had intended to introduce him to until they were already there. She just smiled at him kindly, a bit mischievous and greeted him warmly when he greeted her. Goodmorning to you too, I hope you rested well.

She had stayed at that hotel before and knew they provided great service and the rooms were clean and comfortable. She had lived there for a week or so after her parents had died, that was when the clan leader and the family took her in and basically adopted her. Which was pretty weird for her childhood friend at least, because she knew he had the hots for her. He was an interesting friend, but not her type; nor was he mature enough to understand her as a woman. She shook those thoughts from her head, trying not to think about stupid ideas like that- staying single was a challenge and she didn't want all the frustration. Because of her body, she was constantly being assailed with date invitations, or a creeper trying to feel her up. They always ended up with a Genjutsu nightmare of the worst kinds she could think of.

Ren lead Kakusa towards the Uchiha area, pointing out important landmarks, such as the clan dividing line for different clans. Specifically how large the Uchiha's area was and showing him how to identify their mark on the village and how their influence had helped it grow. We are here! I want you to enter first. Just knock lightly and wait for permission to enter; entering without permission could lead to execution. She said cheerfully as she took a couple steps back. The two of them stood before a large building with the Uchiwa fan crest on both of the sliding doors. Surely that was enough indication who was waiting inside.

Word count- 333

OOC:
Hey Kakusa, you can control the clan leader in this next post and let him teach you whatever information you think he would.

Last edited by Ren'ai on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:13 am

Upon entering the Uchiha clan area he couldn’t help but notice the giant wall. This was what he wanted humans to be, true to themselves and show their real faces. The village elders isolated an entire clan for some unknown reason and they spared no expense showing it to the clan. Even if they made convenient excuses, it was only a wall of separation. The feelings of isolation and abandonment would eventually crawl into the heart of this clan. He thought about questioning Ren but then decided to ask someone else who has more knowledge. They were headed to meet that enlightened individual anyways. Along the way he couldn’t help but notice plenty of people’s stares in his direction but then concluded the stares to be directed at his guide than himself. She was dressed in the manner to acquire quite a bit of attention to herself but seemed impervious to this.

Now they arrived at their destination, a large clan symbol was now in front of him. The building was magnificent and had that ominous aura of superiority. Most likely the elders of the clan resided in there. ”Execute an Onmyoton this easily? I think not.”, he didn’t vocalize his thoughts. Slowly he turned around with a scared look on his face, ”ehh, execution? For not knocking? You can’t be serious”. For a moment he stared at her face with the same frightened expression, ”wait, you are serious?”. He turned around and looked at the door. This much drama should be convincing enough, acting like a coward really was annoying but he had little choice. He chose the role now he had to play the part.

He knocked on the door twice and then waited for someone or some sign, the door slowly slided open. ”You may enter, honored guest”. The voice felt like royalty and belonged to someone of old age. Kakusa nodded and entered the building, he hadn’t brought along his bag only a small notepad to take notes. Inside he was greeted by younger masked shinobi who led him to an older gentleman. The young shinobi had blood red eyes, most likely the distinguishing factor about the Uchiha. However, unlike them the village elder had normal eyes like himself. May be there was more to the eyes than he thought. ”Welcome Kakusa Makoto to our humble establishment. Please, make yourself comfortable”. The elder pointed at a bunch of cushions that were placed at a distance. He complied and sat down, ”Thank you sir for finding the time to talk to me”. The elder gestured at young shinobi who brought some tea and food, Kakusa once again thanked him for his hospitality.

”I hear you have some questions about my beloved clan?” inquired the elder as he stared at Kakusa. It felt like this man was staring deep into his soul, may be even deeper. Even though his eyes were normal, his gaze felt frightening. This man wasn’t a normal old man, even his presence demanded fear and respect. Clearing his throat Kakusa answered :”Yes, I wanted to know about the abilities of this clan. I have very little knowledge regarding the Uchiha, the only thing that I know for sure is that the clan is one of the descendants of the Sage”.The old man nodded, ”Yes, you’re right about that. This clan’s abilities comprise mainly of visual doujutsu, the identifying feature, you must’ve noticed by now are the red eyes.” Kakusa stared at his face for a moment, he didn’t get it. He was right about the eyes but his eyes weren’t red, so did that mean that they could turn it on and off at will? ”Yes I noticed but what confuses me are your eyes sir”. The old man let out a gentle laugh, ”Ahaha, my eyes, you don’t wish to see those. If you did young man, you wouldn’t have any use for the knowledge you came to look for”. When speaking the last sentence his tone suddenly changed, he wasn’t kidding.

The discussion among the two continued for about an hour or so after that Kakusa bowed and thanked the elder formally. The elder allowed Kakusa to freely roam around the clan’s area if he wished to and observe the Uchiha life style. The door once again opened and he left the giant building. He had learned about the Uchiha and their fascinating abilities, the elder spoke of legends and stories about the Uchiha as well. Nothing out of the ordinary was disclosed though but the clan sure was something. ”This clan is cursed to hate and as they hate they get stronger. This is just amazing”. He didn’t learn that directly, that was his deduction when he heard that the two descendants fought among one another. The Uchiha was the older brother but he didn’t inherit the will of the Sage and that angered him. The battle was then fought among the two brothers for a long time and this what lead him to this analysis.

He also asked the elder about the jutsu that he really came to inquire about but the reply wasn’t something he was expecting. ”Be careful young one, the road to knowledge is a perilous one. You must know when to stop and to let go”. His words still echoed in Kakusa’s mind, it was a warning. This must be one of the village’s well kept secrets and even attempting to unveil it would be a criminal offense. In any normal case, that would have been enough to keep a researcher away but Kakusa wasn’t exactly a scientist. It only increased his curiosity and now he know that he needed to resort to other means to acquire that piece of knowledge.

”This Uchiha girl, I think I’ll befriend her. She can be one useful pawn or ally, in both cases I benefit so it needs to be done. I suppose I’ll ask her to take me along in a mission, that way I can see the doujutsu at work.” The jutsu of the founder would take much more time but he could still unravel more mysteries about this clan. Ren’ai would be his ticket to knowledge, he just needed to ‘acquire’ her.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 1036
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;; Though it’d be better to do in one shot.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:41 am

Ren'ai stood outside the building for quite some time, she knew that Kakusa would be in there a while with the elder. There was no telling how long they would be in there, but surely it would be for quite a while; since the clan leader was very sagacious and careful with his words. As well as Kakusa being a scientist, very technical and all: she wouldn't be too surprised if the two broke out into a fist fight over the misuse of words. It was somewhat of a funny idea to imagine, possibly the scientist Kakusa getting blown through the doorway & the clan leader standing there with his red demon eyes and laughing while saying something very haughty.

She had plenty of time though, so she ran to the store real quick and grabbed some chocolate sticks. She bought a couple small packs and stuck them in her little ninja pouch; she arrived back at the house before Kakusa could leave. By the time he would exit the building, Ren would bow politely to the clan leader, showing her respect and then chatting with Kakusa after the clan leader shut the door again. So how did it go, Kakusa-san? She asked curiously.

word count- 204

Last edited by Ren'ai on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:11 am

As Kakusa was escorted out of the Uchiha building he was received by his guide. For some reason this girl continuously reminded him of Izuru, the only girl he actually knew and still remembered. From what he had deducted now, she looked innocent, was quite jolly all the time and she was curious too. All of these attributes were what he considered extremely annoying. ”It was great, the elder was pretty nice to me. I believe I have you to thank for this meeting.” The female psychology, he never liked it because it was always unpredictable. The only way he thought would be most effective was taking it slow and be gentle. The less talkative he was the more it would prove useful.

There was one thing though, when he was with the elder he had this feeling. The feeling that the elder never once treated him as a researcher, it was like he already knew who he was. So it was safe to assume that his identity was discovered by him but he just didn’t care. It would only be appropriate if Kakusa revealed his true self to her but was this the right time? He had lied to her and if he revealed just right now, he might lose his only way of gaining knowledge. After gaining the knowledge about the Uchiha, there was no way he would leave it alone. He had this urge to know more and more, the clan was most certainly different than many others. ”For now I’ll keep this identity but when it’s time and when I’m sure there’s no harm, I’ll reveal my true self to her”.

”I was wondering Ren’ai-chan, would you mind if you take me along on a mission or something? After learning about the Uchiha I just need to see it for myself”. Kakusa bowed formally, making the request. He really wanted to see the doujutsu in action and a little demonstration won’t hurt either, would it?

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; 329
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:46 am

She thought seriously for a moment, her cheerful smile fading as she thought about it. It wasn't a good idea to take a researcher on a mission with her... at least on a mission deserving of her clan's Doujutsu, not to mention she couldn't even use it's special abilities yet. It didn't seem a good idea in her opinion, she didn't mind being "studied" by her new friend... but she was not in agreement with taking a scientist on a dangerous mission, that and she literally couldn't be of much use to him as far as the Uchiha's sharringan doujutsu was concerned.

She returned her face to a more cheerful expression as she looked up at Kakusa, I'm just glad I could help you learn something useful. She paused for a moment, hesitating to find the right words. I am just a Genin, I don't yet have enough experience to even unlock the first stage of my sharringan. I wouldn't be much use to you right now, Kakusa-san. On my missions, I don't get to use my sharringan because it's basically useless right now. You are welcome to tag along with me on my next mission, but understand that the mission won't be anything to exciting because I'm just a Genin. I can't take on any higher-ranked missions without a higher-ranked shinobi. Also, if you should accompany me on such a mission, your life is in your own hands. I can't protect you and complete a mission easily.

She wanted him to know that if she did a difficult mission, he could likely die. He was just a scientist though; what could he do?

Word count- 274

Last edited by Ren'ai on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:17 am

Kakusa couldn’t help but be disappointed at this revelation. She was supposed to be a prodigy of the clan and yet she hadn’t unlocked her sharingan yet. Guess it wasn’t as simple as it seemed. Obviously he wouldn’t know what it really meant unless he experienced it for himself which wasn’t possible since he wasn’t an Uchiha. ”Not even the first stage? You’re pretty useless to me now little girl. However, that doesn’t imply that you won’t unlock it later. So I need to be on good terms with you if I wish to learn more in the future.” It took him a moment to reorganize his plans, now that he had attained this new information.

Firstly, he wanted to see what she was capable of without the sharingan. So later he could know the difference once she achieved it. In order to have a clear cut idea of everything, he still needed to see her in action. Also there was something she said that caught his attention: ”The first stage, so that means there are more. How many precisely? What strength does one gain with each stage? How can one achieve a stage and then continue attaining more?”. He almost drooled over the possibility of knowledge that was right in front of him.

”So she thinks that I won’t be able to handle it? I think the better way to go about this would be to reveal my identity to the kage and ask for a difficult mission for her. Once the time is right, I’ll reveal my true identity to her and I’ll say it was a gentle surprise. I have this mischievous nature or something; that should be believable for her and she won’t be offended by it either if I admit it myself”. Indeed he was improvising and now had decided to reveal his true identity to her later. Most likely, that would happen during the mission if he needed to step in and help her out. The real reason for him to keep his identity hidden was because of his clan. The Onmyotons were always the one that lived their lives in the dark but surely the elders around would know of their existence. He was against the whole secrecy anyway, so if his identity was revealed that would actually be according to his goals.

”Even if you can’t use the clan’s doujutsu, I still would like to come along with you. You see, I’ve heard and read details about how one uses ninjutsu but I haven’t seen it firsthand. I’ve been told that even among the Uchiha, you’re considered a prodigy. It would be an honor to see you in actual battle. So please, allow me to come along with you, Ren’ai-chan. As for my life, I will bare full responsibility for it and I won’t get in your way either.” According to his deduction of Ren’ai’s personality, she wouldn’t be able to turn him away if he continued to insist. He was getting more and more familiar to her by the minute. Actually, he felt like he already knew her type, yes most certainly he did.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 523
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:45 pm

She watched him for a moment as he thought about her revelation; it was a bit embarrassing, because she was supposedly talented and yet she couldn't even use the legendary sharringan. Could he think less of me now that I don't seem so powerful or cool? I AM just a Genin after all... hat can he expect? She reached into her pouch and pulled out another chocolate stick and began to slowly chew on it while she thought about a few missions she might could do that were fairly difficult; she knew that she could impress him with her Ninjutsu, even if she couldn't use her clan ability yet.

Then he replied, a smile spreading across her lips. She was glad that he still wanted to go onto a mission with her, but it probably wouldn't be anything too impressive. Thank you for the compliment, Kakusa-san! If you really want to see some chakra molding and battle, then I guess I wouldn't mind. But you need permission from the kage first. Get that and you can come along with me. She said confidently, half-expecting the kage would say no to a civilian attending an official Shippuugakure mission. She smiled at him, seemingly knowing the outcome already- as a woman, already feeling the first victory over their friendship.

Word count- 217

Last edited by Ren'ai on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:51 pm

”Take permission from the Kage? That shouldn’t prove much difficult”, he barely withheld his smile. She really did underestimate him but he was to blame for that. He had played his disguise a bit too well, so she thought of him as a normal researcher hence just a civilian. ”If I must then sure, I’ll take permission from your village’s kage. I’m sure he’ll listen to a person who’s in a quest for knowledge”. The situation sure was interesting, he wondered how she would react after he would reveal himself to her. ”If you don’t have any prior engagement, let’s go then, shall we?”

Standing there conversing would serve one purpose but it wouldn’t be very useful. He didn’t like wasting time and he didn’t like doing things that had little productivity. The relations between the two villages weren’t bad and if he told the kage of this village, he was sure it wouldn’t be much of a problem. Most likely the Kage would agree to a collaborative mission as well. For the higher ups this could seem as one’s conviction to strengthen the bond between the two villages. Kakusa had no such intention but if that did get him what he wanted, he wouldn’t mind faking it. If it led to a discussion about his reasons for doing so, he had a perfect reason. It wasn’t just a reason that left no doubt, it would most likely appeal to those who thought themselves to have a ‘noble’ mind.

There was one thing though, he noticed that for a moment his mind lingered. For a moment, he thought about her reaction as it would matter. Why was that? He obviously didn’t care about this girl, she was a nobody, nothing more than just a tool. Then why did it happen? Why for a moment he thought about it? There was something annoying stirring up inside, something that he feared; something that normal people would refer to as ‘feelings’. Could it be that the innocence of this girl reminded him a bit too much of her? Even so, he didn’t care about her either. This was a dilemma that was now beginning to annoy him but he shook his head and focused on the task at hand.

”I haven’t heard much about the village’s kage though, I wonder what kind of person he is”, said Kakusa as he tried to divert his mind.

Location;; Shipuugakure
Muse;; 8/10
Word Count;; 402
Tags;; Kakusa, Ren’ai
OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:01 am

Now that Ren thought about it, the kage was a bit silly. He often did bizarre things that left the shinobi scratching their heads in wonder. The more she thought about it, the more it seemed like the kage would likely approve of such a situation- she mentaly face-palmed at her prior conviction it would never work... now seeming so likely to happen. Why can't we have a normal kage who goes about things in a normal way... she complained to herself as she considered any possible chores or people she promised to meet first. She had none though, so today and the next day were pretty much free for her.

I guess I'm all yours for the next day or so, Kakusa-san. I'll let the clan leader know that I'll be on a mission, then we can go and visit the kage and request a mission. Or you can go do that while I talk to my clan leader. She offered as a suggestion and then knocked on the door and waited for permission to enter. She would enter y and bow respectfull and then sit across the leader on the floor; he would remain silent and look at her, studying her as she positioned herself.

That friend of yours... is an interesting fellow. He's hiding something, young Ren'ai. Be careful. Ren just listened patiently, taking in his words of caution, though she hadn't perceived anything wrong with Kakusa. I would guess that you are here asking permission to go on another mission, since that is the only time you visit me recently. Until you unlock the first tomoe of your sharringan, you cannot be trained and shown more secrets of our ways. Now, be off onto your mission, and remember my warning.

Ren'ai bowed politely and thanked him, Thank you, clan leader. I will not let you down. She said confidently, the old man just scoffed a little, provoking her urge to prove him wrong. The Uchiha's powers worked best with powerful emotions, and Ren'ai possessed quite the spirit- much more loving than most of the darkness in their clan. Love and hatred both empowered the sharringan, nearly all chose hatred easily- while this young cheerful Genin girl chose the love of her clan as he focus for her powers. Soon she would awaken and become a full-fledged Uchiha.

Ren left the building soon after, breathing a sigh of relief. That man was always so hard on her, especially with his overwhelming chakra and attitude. Finally, she had his permission though, so getting permission from the kage would be much more easily done. She began to chew on another chocolate stick and made her way towards Kakusa, eager to tell him that she had permission from the clan leader. She wondered what mission they would do..

word count- 468
OOC:
This was my last post in this thread, we can request a mission now.
-END
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)   Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindled Reality(Kakusa & Ren)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1