Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu
Male Posts : 751
Ryo : 96303

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Left_bar_bleue335/335Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)

Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:08 pm

A silent day in the forest is where his adventures all began when he was first transfered to the hurricane village from his hometown Kusa, the jungle village. Ever since then the training had been turned up a notch to the level where no other ninja of the hurricane has ever seen or witnessed not even the precious previous kages over the years. So much gain and loss to a equal amount, no one knew true depression more than he has. But striving better to be smarter, faster, stronger. All of this was going through his mind as he was taking a light jog through the forest up to his offical training grounds of where he trained with the best and only the best. With his longdark gray headband all the way with his hooded vest and mesh shirt underneath. Clenching his fist in those fingerless gloves feeling and hearing the leather stretch he was ready to train hard and long, it could take hours or probably all day but he was willing to push himself and burn out till he was dead tired on the ground. Jumping to a tree stalk then to the branch only to zip upwards high into the sky seeing the training ground below him. His very own personal place to train at. With a wide open area with trees and large body of water.

Landing onto the water surface he was ready for to train himself, looking at hi sreflection as he walked on dry soft dirt he shaked his head with his hands in his pockets then looked at thestanding tree log up ahead then he hopped himself up easily on top of it then looked at his arms then at the area. Thinking he could learn anything right now all he had was fire and ninja tools, maybe he could combine the two into his own style adding more into his arsenal. Reaching down to the top of his knee then pulled a nice perfect crafted kunai out his holster. Twirling it between his fingers with such expertise,

"Hmmm...I need more tools..."

Grinning at himself he knows what he has to buy at the shop but later then he took his headband off then slid off the log, he pin his headband with his kunai by the long cloth then he slid his vest off leaning it up against the log also. Then he went to a soft spot in the ground then he groaned a little doing a handstand on his palms, then crossed his ankles for stability then began to do handstand push ups.

"1...2.....3....4....5....6...7...8....9...10..."

He kept going counting boosting up his phyiscal strength and stamina to see how far he can go to push himself and exrt as much energy as possible.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai
Ryo : 110000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Left_bar_bleue100/100Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:35 pm

This was Ren's little training spot, a nice quiet open area with a solid ring of trees around with a lake on one side; it was a peaceful place that allowed her to practice her skills without interruption. Today was body training, the day before had been mind training... and the day after this day as to be chakra control. She has been out here every day for the past week, practicing her routine daily; she desired to be stronger, but her techniques were with the mind, genjutsu and little to do with her body.

She wasn't the type of girl to just train her mind though, she had a sexy body for a girl so young, a body that made older women envious. She knew her weakness was physical combat and wanted to train her body to be more durable to withstand attacks and be able to hold her own footing. Her last battle with a fellow Genin told her that much.

She stood before the lake in her skimpy clothing, she reached around and untied the rope about her waist and set it on a large rock. Now with her outfit loose, she grabbed the shoulders and lifted the black garment off her head and folded it up neatly. She never wore a bra, so she slipped out of her black panties and folded them up as well and set them atop her clothes. She took off her black sandals and set them on the rock, now fully naked, she dived into the water and gasped as she came up- it was cold, but it was also still early morning. It was a good wake-up, she doggy-paddled for a couple moments and then figured out a swimming route. Swimming was one of the best ways to get her body physically fit and work nearly all her muscles at once.

Word count- 300
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Left_bar_bleue335/335Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Empty_bar_bleue  (335/335)

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:55 pm

"21....22...23....24....25....26....27.."

Kazu own body wasn't far from being attractive also, broad shoulders and dashing good looks he still looked as he was when he was chunnin that was when he was like 18 and so far the coffin seal kept his youth intact though he was old as hell. Still pushing he was feeling a little hot even though he was training on the other side of the place he was pushing more and more with his biceps flexing each time working those muscles good even though they were supporting his weight. He didn't have this much trouble since his training at MT. Myria against his old mirage of himself and that was way harder than he was back in his chunnin days. This was beginning to be a pain in the ass. Slowly controling his breathing he slowly pushed himself taking his time now exerting little energy that he was using now.

" 35....36.....37.....38....39...40....41....42...43...44"

His attire was the best choice mesh thin shirt with loose thin pants feeling the cool breeze from the water blow through his body caressing it, giving him a boost of energy and surprise to make him get a few second, third and foruth winds to just keep going working his upperbody more and more as much as he could.

" 49...50....51....52....53....54.....55....56....57"

Counting off the numbers over and over keeping count he could get the feeling that it was a little too quiet then he heard a distinct splash from the are but he kept quiet about it ignoring focusing on his goal to get about 100 of these in few more seconds, he can't turn down his adredaline now, not until his training is complete and to think this isn't all what he got in stored for himself. He was ready cause there's a lot of power he has to regain since he lost it all, and to think in the ninja war he pushed himself to a limitless point and battle up to where he was there to compete with bijuu but that was before he was sealed away and attack by that damned ice village.

"63...64....65.....66....67....68...69...70..."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Left_bar_bleue100/100Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Ren swam for a bit over an hour, she paused every now and then to build up her energy to carry her across the water as she made two full laps around the lake. She stopped where she had began and climbed out of the water and laid on the large rock in the sun to rest and get a small tan. She had dried herself off with a towel she had brought and laid there for a bit over an hour until her skin was a pleasant tone and then put her clothes back on.

As she put her clothes on and began to tie the large rope around her waist, she heard an interesting sound; it was a voice. She listened more closely and understood that someone was nearby, someone was counting out large numbers and sounded like they were straining. Curiosity picked her interest, it wasn't uncommon to find people training themselves, mostly from around Shippuugakure anyways, so there wasn't really anything to fear. This had been her spot for a week though and hadn't remembered seeing or sensing anyone close by- perhaps they were new or the two of them had randomly been avoiding each other's presence until just now.

She sat on the rock and put on her black sandals and then hopped up, she listened and followed the voice that was counting. Around a grove was another clearing not so far away; a shinobi headband and vest were hanging from a tree and a man was working on his fitness. She was impressed just by watching him, doing one-handed handstand pushups; possibly he was a melee fighter... but he looked oddly familiar, she was sure she had seen him before. She stood and watched him for a bit as he exerted his strength to push himself, then she would clear her throat loudly to let him know she was there. Nice to see someone else working out here to become stronger... um... Have we met before?

Word count- 332
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:20 pm

" 74...75...76....77....78....79....80"

That fitness though. Was the best thing for him getting a second wind pushing himself, he was wiggling a little bit in place he had to hurry up before he was gonna tatse the ground and it was not a good thing in his diet. Smirking he began to keep pushing ignoring everything sounding and blocking everything out till he was reaching to 100. Already sensing that somebody nearby he was ready for whatever that person was trying to do, whether to distract him or even call him for a meeting with officals. Troublesome to the point where it makes him itch in annoyance.

"82....83...84...85...86...87..."

Almost there and he was ready to keep going almost there sweating like a storm he was ready to do whatever it took before his arms was about to give out. Too bad he wasn't using both hands cause doing it was a single palm and a hand behind his back has been too easy for him even though he was getting ahead of himself. Smiling big he was ready to get the rest of them over with. Feeling the other person presence approaching him closing in faster than he expected it be a real pain if he had someone here to mess with him and distract from what he has to do in order to get his training really going. Especially if he has to do his count over.

"90...91...92....93...94...95....96....97...98...99.....100!!"

As he was done he flipped back to his feet panting and finally done, stretching his arms forward cracking his fingers then motioned his arms upwards he sighed stretching causing him to groan and stand on his toes. He looked to the side only to see the attractiv-ahem the kunoichi that approached him at the river one day before her male friend came by. Kyon, Kye whatever the dude name was. Nodding his head his memory was coming back to him Ren was the female's name he looked at her then took a deep breath.

"Yeah...its me Kazu the Uchiha you met by the river...nice to see ya again Ren...how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:05 pm

She watched him, impressed for a few moments silently and not wanting to break his concentration. He was working hard and focusing on finishing his counr and she didn't want to disturb him; sweat glistened off of his bare chest and straining arm as he looked at the ground and tried not to bite the soft dirt between his fingers.

Finally, he had reached the number one hundred and had exclaimed it aloud for her to hear. She clapped for him and smiled softly, then he had introduced himself as Kazu.. Kazu Uchiha! Her face brightened as she remembered him from recently, her childhood friend seemed to not like him so much. He seemed like a kind person though, dedicated to his training and a bit cheerful for Uchiha, much like herself. Oh hey Kazu! What a surprise seeing you out here as well! Are you training hard like me?

She winked playfully at him, her hair still a bit wet from her recent swim and her dress sticking to her body. She looked around, he had a nice little training spot... very similar to her own, though she had a lake at one edge for easy access to a nice swim. I just took a swim myself to work out my body, two laps around the lake is really hard! She chuckled softly and was interested in her new friend; last time they had met, she didn't get to know too much about him. Her childhood friend and Kazu had clashed on a silent level and mad it unbearable to chat socially and casually.

Word count- 265
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 pm

As he looked at her face lighting up like nightly stars he grinned and huffed a little at her reaction. Now knowing she remembered him he nodded seeing nobody else with her especially that guy that was with her once kinda hard to keep a positive attitude towards him since he liked to run his mouth...'A LOT!'. Kazu himself like to run his mouth too if he was feeling a bit cocky and overconfident but that was back in the day where he was just a arrogant Uchiha punk. But now he stands panting, wet and sweaty from his fitness workout. His arms was getting a little re-cooperation from his 100 one hand push ups. Only to look at her only to get a applause from her and smile which caused him to.

"Yeah...I'm training hard as always Ren, since I came back I been feeling a bit sluggish...so I came here to my secret training spot where another Kage trained me when I was a chunnin."

Catching her wink, his eyes wandered quickly from head to toe then back up to her again, it was kinda hard to miss something like that. Her hair was all wet and her dress was pressed onto her wet body good thing it wasn't see through that would've been bad for them both., especially if it was cold that would've been on a whole another level. But he had no reason to judge, he was in a thin net shirt and sweaty, muscles and sweat...bad appearance but oh well too late now. He stretched upwards once more before he ruffled his sweat plastered hair smirking somewhat.

"I can see you went swimming I heard you back there, I just didn't know who it was at first...good thing I was facing away...I would've lost count getting distracted by you swimming..."

He said as he went over to his vest then crouched down only to unsnap a button then pulled out a energy food pill then poped it into his mouth. Always hated the taste, he only used it to workout and train good thing too it was his last one. Then he hopped back up to his feet rolling his shoulders with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:12 pm

His old training spot huh? Guess she wasn't the first person to claim this spot after all! She gave a small chuckle and stretched, her swim had cramped her muscles for swimming so long; she sat down on the grass and began to stretch her legs and arms to get out the cramps. I wish I could do pushups like you, I'm a bit envious... but I don't think my chest would allow me to balance that well... She left her statement unfinished as she groped her large breasts through her dress for a moment and thought, then shrugged after imagining herself falling on her face from being unbalanced by her bosom.

So I'm thinking, maybe we should train a bit together. It's always good to have a partner for motivation... Maybe I could learn a thing or two from an older Uchiha. She flashed him a friendly smile, she was indeed looking for a sensei, no one else around was able to train her properly due to her Genjutsu style, as ell as her own KKG.

She stood up and yawned softly, it was just before noon and she was a bit hungry; luckily she had packed a large lunch that she could share with Kazu f he was hungry. Hey, are you hungry? I have a meal prepped over at my training spot, I'm sure you're hungry after that workout.

Word count- 232
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:07 am

He loooked at her stretching and plopping on the grass as she stretched probably to give her body to recharge for the moemnt before she was ready to continue her training again. Watching her as she was envious about him doing his fitness training, actually it was pretty easy but when she commented on her breasts and groped them hearing her chest would throw her off balance. Gulping and looking away with a tiny little crismon blush appeared on his face. Then he bit his tongue to flush all the thoughts that was in his head away from what she just did.

"I'm sure your breasts are fine Ren...I'll teach you if your willing to learn..the women I know would love get a fine developed body....like yours."

"Sure I'll train with you when you got the time Ren..." he said looking at her grabbing his vest and his hand band putting them on slowly trying not to overwork his arms and injure himself. Taking the kunai that was in the tree log he examined it then spin it in his finger to put it back safely in the holster. "It'll be good to see what we Uchiha's can really do.." he smiled nodding in agreement

Seeing her standing up and yawning, he looked up at the sky seeing the sun moved it was noon for sure, his ftness workout took the whole morning and to think he got a long afternoon and night ahead of him. Yawning also he looked at her as she mentioned food, then he wondered if he should eat at this time. Looking at her he decided to take her up on that offer then grinned. "I'll have a little bit of it Ren...thanks.." he said nodding in appoval giving her his thanks of her kind gesture
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:21 am

She chuckled softly at his comment of her breasts, she knew it and she knew he knew it.  She cracked her knuckles and began to head back towards her training spot. Sure, let's train together.. but let's enjoy a little meal first to sustain our energy. She knew eating too much would make her sleepy and sluggish, so of course she hadn't packed a lot. She headed back around the tree-lining back to her training spot and watched as Kazu followed.

Once back, Ren went over to where she had a basket sitting on a rock, along with a change of clothes and her wet towel. Ah, here we go! She said cheerfully as she lifted the basket up and pulled out a red and white picnic cloth; the cloth had the Uchiha symbol on it in the center. She spread the cloth out on the soft grass and sat at one end while placing the basket in the center set to the side. She patted the opposite end of the picnic cloth. Come, sit and eat with me. She said as she unloaded a large load of food from the seemingly light-looking basket.

She pulled out several sandwiches and placed them on the cloth and a couple cans of juice. Just a small meal, I don't really eat a lot when I train.

Word count- 224
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:47 am

Hearing her chuckle he felt a little uncomfortable of jesting to his comment though women would slap a man in the face for such a thing. but he ignored no use getting more into it and questioning why. "Sure we can enjoy a little meal and take a break for a bit." he said following her. Good thing he doesn't have such a appetite like he did in the past, although if the situation calls for it and something was smelling mighty tasty and good, no one on this planet would stop him. His thoughts reverted back to the past again like a haunting memory all the power he had attained over the years has been lost due to putting all his chakra in that earth coffin technique sealing him away for years, and still his past haunts him, shaking it off trying not to space out so much and worry about his past demons it would worry Ren, hopefully it won't come to that considering he believe he has changed.

Seeing she found the basket with a pair of clothes and a wet towel, his eyebrows raised up a little, somehow he seems a little dissapointed that he missed the show of her swimming laps around the large bed of water behind them. But anyway, seeing the basket and red/white cloth with the Uchiha crest upon it. Well it sure gave him the benefit of the doubt that she is very dedicated to the Uchiha clan. Not many was like that due to the so called humble nature within the clan, but it all depends on what they choose to do in place of the clan. With her patting a seat for him he sat in that same spot nodding. "Oh thanks.."

"I'm the same way Ren, I tend to easy up on my eating" He held up a sandwich in his hand nodding thinking "Cause I used to eat like a monster way back..I even called myself fat when I didn't look it.." he chucked taking a bite out of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:38 am

Despite her talk of eating small, Ren was actually a big eater; as much showed in her voluptuous body and sexy curves for a young woman. She happily ate a couple sandwiches while conversing with Kazu. So Kazu, I am very familiar with almost everyone of the clan. Why isit that you recently appeared from nowhere? Ren was curious, after meeting him the other day, she had searched the history logs of the Uchiha; Kazu's name had come up MIA over one hundred years ago... and yet here he sat eating her sandwiches and talking casually. Perhaps he was a zombie?

Word count- 101
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:35 pm

"Oh that's easy...I was dead...was presumed dead...but I did die once...."

He said looking at her then took another bite then chewed before he swallowed. It was a long story since he was well incased in a coffin for a hundred years. Grinning he could remember it like it was yesterday.

" During the bijuu war it took everything in my sharingan powers to keep those demons in place, I should be blind now... but I chose to run away even fighting along the kages cause I was a....wanted criminal even so I helped them. So I hid training at a secret place only I know for 10 years straight...I known many things jutsus and techniques...way passed Kage, But I returned to my village then I was attacked even though it's been years...someone puts a hit out on me, almost killing me a reward for my body...Dead or Alive."

He looked glanced at her then looked forward only to think clearly, he had his past Kage as a enemy somewhat due to him just...pissing him off and fighting him so anxiously to kill him, last time he fought him he was out for blood...even murdering his clansmen to lure him out.

"It was probably the past Hurricane kage...I fought and killed his remaining clansmen while he was out there fighting in the ninja war...but I fought and held my own till the Ice village just....well killed me.."

He sighed then snapped back to the reality since those memories and questions haunt him to this very day. Looking at her then scoffs chuckling a little scratching his head nervously.

"Whoops sorry I guess I was rambling on...sorry about that Ren.."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Sorry about the wait Kazu, I had a long weekend & took yesterday to relax.
She listened intently, both intrigued and a little concerned. She ate a sandwich slowly and watched his facial expression as he thought about his past and relived it in his head; surely it wasn't pleasant to fight Bijuu... or be betrayed and have to fight kages. Still, this information was weird, considering that war had happened one hundred years ago and was written a little differently in the history of some of the villages. Of course, every village had their own ideas about the smaller details.

His face had changed a lot and shown more emotion than when she had first met him, there was a lot of history in his past... and a lot of it was unresolved because nearly everyone who had wronged him was already dead or too old to fight back. Ren didn't see Kazu as the type of man to take revenge on elderly or incapable people. He was an interesting Uchiha, much like herself- a prodigy and likely someone who had burned so bright that it put a glare in the eyes of his friends and associates; which had caused them to try to extinguish his light.

Ren wondered, if she had kept up like him... would she end up in a circumstance much like his? She shuddered at the thought, she was no where near as strong as him.. and she loved her clan too much. It's alright Kazu, it sounds like you went through a lot and still have the desire to live. So why not. How about focusing on helping your village and the shinobi under you? Let's get in some practice now and get you used to sparring again.

She said cheerfully as she stood up and stretched after the small meal and story, it truly was interesting and a meaningful lesson to Ren. She had to remind herself that if she wanted to continue to be a Uchiha prodigy, she had to keep her talent kept to a mediocre level in the eyes of the public.

Word count- 337
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Being the so called missing nin that was dissappeared into thin air he was reminded on how he was arrogant and the type to take things with a grain of salt not listening cutting loose, even go on a bloodthristy rampage even on lower ranked missions that is highly unnescessary to the village drawing unwanted attention to the village that was based on peace and prosperity. Closing his eyes, he looked at his right hand rubbing his fingers thinking on what could've been, then biting his lip to hide the pain , he took a deep breath to let it go even if it was hard before Ren was able to notice; hopefully.

"Sure cause my nerves endings are kinda messed up, and my reactions is gone along with my reflexes I could use a helping hand." he nodded as he stood taking his final bite then stretched. He can guess that look on her face like she was intrigued and in a complete mysterious questionable manner of his abilities. Knowing that look all too well he rolled his shoulders back taking a deep breath before turning away from her to speak with a serious tone with his back towards her.. She had to know this from what he had to tell her now was something neither man or woman should never endure and face in their life when everything seems better for the Uchiha lifestyle

"Ren....I want you take this next few words with the upmost importance in the most high....in the serious feeling giving to you is I want you...to live your life the way you want too...I know I'm not your sensei but..." He trailed off to make sure she was ready to hear it. "...Live your life the way you want to...don't base it on how it's suppose to be....take it from me..." he smiled then turned his head to the side to look at her "I'm sure you will...make sure to love and cherish everybody in your life...don't be like me, don't hold back and take things for granted."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:41 pm

She listened intently and paid close attention as Kazu gave his personal advice based on his life and mistakes; what he was telling her seemed so simple. She did, she always lived her life how she wanted. It just happened that her desire coincided with the glory of her clan. That seems simple enough... but I guess things get complicated when you factor in friends, enemies, politics and what-not. She paused for a moment. I know you aren't my sensei... but I could learn a lot rom you... I wouldn't mind a sensei like you, the kage keeps trying to give me senseis who know very little about the sharringan.

She didn't really think it was polite to ask such an accomplished shinobi to be her mentor, but it was ideal. Both he and her were much alike in so many ways. He was also an Uchiha, a powerful and experienced Uchiha at that.

Still, they had been standing idle for too long now and she was starting to feel sleepy- she needed to exercise and practice before too much longer or else she would feel too lazy to continue. So how about it Kazu? Ready to spar a little and get back into the rhythm?

Word count- 195
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:00 am

It was too easy to listen to her words and we and knowing what she wants. It seems she's been in a rift of countless times of sense is that doesn't know much about her or the clan she resided in. He had the opposite back then when everyone knew the Uchiha but not the potential he had welding inside him, Kazu never really had too unless some enemy he was facing was really crazy and psychotic.

"Ok well being a sensei isn't really my forte but it is possible, if you need anything or got any question feel free to ask"

He gave her a nod then sticked his hands in his pockets he looked at her eyes closely from where he was standing didn't want to get closer cause she might attack him, one pretty woman done that already and he wasn't trying to re-live that moment. Seeing her getting sleepy he tilted his head then blinked.

"To get back, I'm already there Ren...you feeling ok Ren...you look beat."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:36 am

Ren'ai jumped up suddenly, full awake and living in the moment; she had asked Kazu to spar with her, but had managed to almost lull herself to sleep with the light meal. She took a couple steps around and picked up the little picnic stuff and placed it back in the basket on the rock. I was almost ready to fall asleep there.. not that your story was boring or anything! I plan to learn a lot from you; let's have a go at it and see how well you can gauge my skills. Alright?

She fully intended to make the first move, but she was polite enough to make sure Kazu was prepared both mentally and physically. She would start out with physical attacks and see if she could ascertain Kazu's weakness, whether it was in the physical field or combat.. or maybe the molding part of ninjutsu? She took a steadied stance and lowered herself into a strong footing several feet in front of Kazu on the open field with even grass.

After a long moment of staring Kazu down, Ren made her move. She lunged forward and then veered to the side and twisted her torso to his outer side and brought her inner leg up to his face in a high-kick.

Word count- 215
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:44 pm

"hey just relax ok, sure we can have a go at it sure....I'll make sure to get you to my level as quickly as possible....don't worry I'll teach you everything about our clan"

And with that he probably was gonna get his ass kicked by a female...AGAIN! It keeps happening over and over, ever since he was a genin now he's one of the strongest S rank ninja and still women wanna beat him down. Sighing he squinted his eyes he wondered if he should use sharingan, that sounded like a bad idea in his head but he wasn't sure if it would work even though it was a fluke when Semasu attacked him accidentally. But he decided to fight with his skills and wits, even though this would be the best way to see if his body was in top shape for fighting he looked like it with the muscles and all but it was all depending on action.

That brief silence was something to remember...closing his eyes, he takes a slow deep breath...

He shot back in time to hear her lunging at him making his eyes open up then he raised his right palm up to his face to block it with his wrist, then with his palm he swooped her leg downward in a counter-clockwise motion only to slide swiping his free hand to her standing leg in attempt to twirl and trip her up.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Ren wasn't much for a melee fighter, but she did enjoy seeing how far her skills could take her against a talented shinobi. True to his appearance as a fighter, he easily blocked her strike; sweeping her leg away and tossing her off balance. She pivoted her foot and performed a couple hops backwards to regain her footing and get a little distance between herself and Kazu. She smirked at him, impressed with the amount of ease he had countered her. You must be really good at Taijutsu. I suck at it personally, but it's a good skill to invest in I think.

She leveled her stance in the open field and her eyes became serious as her sharringan eyes activated- though she possessed not a single tomoe, her eyes always activated when she became serious. She took a running lunge at Kazu and peformed a simple handseal, two clones of her appearing on either side of her. Now with three of Ren'ai running at Kazu, she couldn't help but wonder how Kazu would respond. Ren would focus her two clones to Kazu's right side; one aiming low with a kick to his waist and the second aiming a punch to his face. The real Ren'ai would be on his left with a straight punch to Kazu's ribs. If straight-forward tactics don't work, then I'll have to use deception.

Word count- 229
Chakra pool- 100/100
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:18 pm

He looked at her standing straight up from his battle stance then he swooped a few hair bangs back before getting a good look at her. Not paying attention to her reaction of his movements. All he was thinking was he really need to cut his hair. But he must admit her movements was something to admire even for a genin, but she was gonna have to better than that. Hearing her speak of her lacking level of hand to hand combat he nodded then made a little mental note in his head. To make her up to his level as quickly as possible. He'll have to take her on a few missions with him to get her stronger and teach her a few things.

He stared at the eyes of his new student glowing crismon but no tomoe at all, another mental note was installed in his mind help her develop her eyes well. He wanted to activate his own but that might be a overkill and plus he didn't need it at this moment. With a gasp he watched her lunge at him then watched a seal; just a single one?! He swayed back then launched straight back a little to see what would occur only to find a pair of clones would appear. Switching from idea to idea in his thinking process, he figured he got this and plus he loved fighting clones especially when there's more than 50 to 100. 3 Ren's against him. This was gonna be good.

Then it threw him off a little only see the two attacks incoming, then he realized what jutsu this was, he got this one and another jutsu mixed up. That what happens when he's buried for a decade. With a kick to the waist and a punch coming towards, he swayed his body sideways before delivering a jab to first clone, seeing it disperse following with a duck to just hear it the second to the busty chest of his student, it was odd that he did that but whatever it worked. But the last hit he didn't see coming but only to intercept it with a thrusting left fist to meet with his own feeling a slight pain in his wrist even at a stalemate.

"Nice moves....almost had me..but your getting better.."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:21 am

Ren was sure that she would have made a big impact on him with her attack, but all she had managed was to get a single strike on him. He was a tough man; she was no expert in taijutsu or even possessed any real skill in it... but she could tell that Kazu had a very durable body. The body of a warrior, in both mind and body. Okay... I was expecting my attack to do more than just get a compliment from him.

She had decided to try Ninjutsu, but she was afraid to do anything for fear of hurting Kazu; Ren had a tendency to be reckless and easily do over-kill. Kazu-senpai, why not try out some ninjutsu? I think my limited skill in taijutsu is abundantly clear now. She grinned as she thought about how Kazu might fair against Ninjutsu: she wanted him to go on the offensive and test her defense. She raised her hand as she stepped back, motioning for Kazu to follow up with a proper counter.

If Kazu would rush her, she would clap her hands as she would jump back and cast a Genjutsu on him. Just like before, she would burst into clones; this time seven of them and if Kazu damaged one of them- they would turn into liquid and repair themselves. Ren was in the group and was charging chakra as she waited to see how Kazu would react.

Word count- 241
Chakra pool- 90/100
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Looking at her he saw the flaws in her taijutsu even though she landed a strike on him then he watched her stare at him from the recently clashing of their fists. He must admit he was really rusty but he still got it reflexes up a notch so is his reaction and counterattacking. He gave a smile to her but planning his next move, should be easy enough since she was still learning and he was teaching.

He smiled then watched her clap her hands and jump back in a way like before. He really need to teach her to stop doing that retreating backwards, then he sighed seeing clones pop up, and this time there was more of them and it was getting kinda dense around him. Great...genjutsu simple mind control, he never learned the release technique but he should think about learning it in the near future.

With a grin he looked at her then took a kunai spinning it in his palm then watched all the clones appear multiple of them, shaking his head then closed his eyes walking slowly. With a grin he looked at them then shakes his head once more

"If only you was older Ren..."

Then he opened his eyes looking at the clones then his eyes were his own shade of crismon but with three perfect tomoes the sharingan in its finest complete form. Then he stopped his footsteps standing still pinpointing her out. With this dojutsu he easily could see her through the jutsu. Then he waved at her seeing her charging up he could easily see it. Then he swiftly threw the kunai at her.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Ren'ai
Ren'ai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 pm

Ren did not possess the abilities herself, but she knew a great deal about the three tomoe of the sharringan doujutsu- every child was trained to understand the abilities they would eventually master and Ren was one to always pay close attention to things of her clan. She noticed, as Kazu activated his sharringan- he was using his eyes to discern the Genjutsu from reality. She pulled a kunai from its pouch as Kazu's demonic eyes seemed to narrow onto the real her; the skilled Uchiha had found his prey. She couldn't help but grin at the big advantage the doujutsu possessed- capable of micing movement and tricking opponents into believing their mind was being read, to be able to see through illusions and even copy jutsu.

In this case, Kazu had seen through her shroud of deception and threw a projectile towards her. The force was not with killing intent, not was it aimed at her vital spots: Kazu was teaching her, not trying to kill her. She could easily evade his projectile because she had knew he had found the real her before hand and threw a weapon without the intent to kill. No doubt it would do a lot of harm to her if she didn't evade, but she wasn't dumb and she wouldn't let it hit her. She also wouldn't shrug the attack off, she wasn't going to take advantage of the situation since she knew Kazu was going easy on her: she was here to train with him, not to get an easy way out. That would be disrespectful to him.

Instead, she gritted her teeth and watched as the weapon closed in quickly- she used her linear vision and timed the strike perfectly as she brought her own kunai up and intercepted Kazu's thrown projectile. She swatted it down with her own, causing the sharp edge of the weapon to embed in the dirt by her feet. She knew, if she had evaded the through- Kazu would have probably followed up with a counter to her movements, but remaining still should cause him to hesitate. She would use that to her advantage and throw her own kunai back at him and aim for his hip, the same side she had previously struck with her melee attack.

As she threw the weapon, she bent low and grabbed the protruding handle of Kazu's kunai in the dirt and pulled it free effortlessly as she sprinted towards him- intending to press the attack. He's good at hand to hand combat, but how does he feel handling weapons in close range? she asked herself, more curious than worried.

Word count- 440
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Kazu
Kazu

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:14 am

He watched her closely to watch to see what she was gonna do to get out of his thrown kunai direction. Only to swat it down with a kunai of her own before throwing it towards him now it was something to admire to use a defense for a offense..clever..simple but very clever. Seeing the kunai coming his way to his lower region he figured it was time to get some movement, he hopped back off his feet heading his upper body to the ground with his lower folding up against his chest for the kunai to fly overhead then he immediately handspring back up using his palms on the ground from the momentum. Then he saw her charging to him.

She had his kunai from the ground. He blinked his red crismon eyes then he dashed along towards her to only prop his right forearm to defend himself then with his left he placed along flat against the ground then darted his legs around counterclockwise to push and sweep against her ankles to trip the kunoichi off of her feet.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]   Gotta Focus [Ren'ai] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta Focus [Ren'ai]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Hidden Villages :: Hidden Hurricane (Shippuugakure no Sato) :: Silent Selena (Forest)-