Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

A few questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa
Male Posts : 118
Ryo : 193000

Character sheet
Chakra:
A few questions Left_bar_bleue260/260A few questions Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: A few questions   A few questions EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Firstly I'd like to know about the Aburame clan, after looking around the clan database I couldn't find it, so I want to know whether it's classified else where or does it not exist here?

And I want to know about the Rinnegan. I've looked around and I couldn't find a reference to it, what are the means to attain it? who can have it and when can one have it?

I also can't find any reference to Hiraishin No jutsu/ Flying thunder god or any forbidden jutsu like edo tensei. If they do exist, can someone please provide me a link to them?

Edit 1: Found out about the Hiraishin No Jutsu and the other forbidden jutsus that I was interested in, all of them are in the banned list of jutsus.

Edit 2: The number of jutsus in the encyclopedia is very less in the genjutsu section and fuinjutsu doesn't exist. Will more be added? Or would I have to provide the jutsus that I wish to use and get them added to the list?

Also another question, when one requests a specialty of B-rank as a starting specialty for example let's say genjutsu, does that mean that one can use all of the genjutsu to B-rank, listed in the encyclopedia? Or will one have to make a list of some sort and add it up to the character?
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Tadashi
Tadashi
Male Posts : 37
Ryo : 31504

Character sheet
Chakra:
A few questions Left_bar_bleue204/204A few questions Empty_bar_bleue  (204/204)

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:46 am

I don't mind helping you :)

For the flying thunder god, and edo tensei you can assume they are forbidden. The reason why are because they are more eventful, and powerful just that will push a player over the normal player base easily. Even players are given the option to create a character with a Bijuu if given, but a requirement is specified. These things are prevented simply due to how overpowered they can be during a roleplay situation. You can discuss with an admin through PM, I suggest contacting eden for further information, but it's safe to say they are banned.

More jutsu will be added through creation, just specify when creating them if they are canon to the manga/anime in your applications. I'm sure administration can work around thinks easily, and add to their already large list. Aburame clan isn't added in the clan list because it's non existent, if you wish to apply for a clan you can, but I also suggest contacting an admin for further information on such things. Everything is possible within' reason.

If someone holds a specialty up to B-rank then that means jutsu of such speciality can only be at the same level or lower. Nothing higher. It prevents people from being overpowered. Players who have B-rank -insert specialty- can be capable of learning, and performing techniques up to that high. ONLY one's they've learned however. They cannot perform everything/anything in the book unless they have learned it. I hope that answered all/most of your questions! PM me if you need further detail, and if you need any more things answered...Eden is a huge help.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Ty Tadashi, that answers most of my questions. I would send Eden or a mod a pm but I'm unable to send a pm for the time being as I have yet to reach the minimum post count, so for now I'll be keeping my queries in this thread. I couldn't find the answer to my question about Rinnegan, so would you please cast some light on that?
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Tadashi
Tadashi
Male Posts : 37
Ryo : 31504

Character sheet
Chakra:
A few questions Left_bar_bleue204/204A few questions Empty_bar_bleue  (204/204)

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Oh! Yes, yes! Very sorry, I was pretty tipsy the time I responded to this! Lol!!

Uhm, I'm assuming Rinnegan is also along the lines of forbidden techniques, considering the sheer power, and coordination taken behind such things. It would most likely only be involved by administration if they choose, or it'd be more an event for people to earn? But I have yet to see anything about it either so it's sage to assume they don't have it on here for the sake of making sure no one is gaining a heavy advantage for personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
A few questions Left_bar_bleue500/500A few questions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Rinnegan is permanently banned and it cannot be earned by any means. I apologize for the long delay in response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Jounin

Kakusa
Kakusa

Character sheet
Chakra:

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Actually I'm the one who should apologize, I haven't been able to complete my character app for such a long time. I'm trying my best to pour more time into it now though, hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon.

Edit: After reading the announcement, I'm interested in gaining a Bijuu for my character. What's the criteria for attaining a bijuu?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

A few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions   A few questions Empty

Back to top Go down

A few questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1