Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Absence - Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi
Male Posts : 174
Ryo : 47000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue170/170Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 am

Good Morning everyone!

I have been absent for a few weeks now, probably nobody noticed. My stint started when activity dropped dramatically and everyone seemingly disappeared 0.0' and then I got my first freelance writing job which at the time was more important than writing spiritual increase hehe.

So now I'm back, for more spiritual increase, at least for now. I'm in conversation with a few more clients, new clients. So if these jobs become permanent // or start here this week my activity will be slow but I should still be around, depending on the amount of work they are throwing my way.

Otherwise, my business is booming. Just added someone to my organization so that will also be taking up my time. I need to do any and everything I can to make sure I reach my goal of becoming debt free!

Hope you all enjoyed my update of my whereabouts. Talk to ya soon!
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue315/315Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Welcome back, Tekishi. I'm happy to see people keep reappearing. Want to get this place back on track.

Also, congrats on the recent success! I hope things keep going your way.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue170/170Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Hisame wrote:
Welcome back, Tekishi. I'm happy to see people keep reappearing. Want to get this place back on track.

Also, congrats on the recent success! I hope things keep going your way.

Yes, yes, yes! Actually - I've already received the next update. I've landed one of the two clients I currently am talking to about their open writing position. I have until Monday to finish the assignment, which is more than enough time for me to do that. I will still be floating around and checking in when I can, but as of right now muse is just l.o.w.... definitely doesn't help when you have to wait forever to get post responses.

Hmm.. how have you been Hisa-chan?
Also, do you have a skype?
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue500/500Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Welcome back, Tekishi. Hope all goes well for you and see you around. I have just gotten free time back myself, so I'll be here much more often.

See you around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue190/190Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Welcome back Tekishi, glad to have you with us again. You can expect some activity from me Friday or sturdy. I have been absent for 2 weeks due to military stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue810/810Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Congrats on your up and coming successes I myself can relate to the working hard to become debt free grind
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue315/315Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 pm

That's good. Keep reeling in those clients and making that money. Soon enough you'll be all big an famous. Don't forget about us if that happens. :p

I'm well. Lacking a bit in the desire to do much of anything. All know how that feels though. Muse is absent and very, very late for class. XD

Skype and my computer have a very hostile relationship. It just brings performance to a snails pace and then crashes it, so I just don't have skype. lol
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Semasu wrote:
Welcome back Tekishi, glad to have you with us again. You can expect some activity from me Friday or sturdy. I have been absent for 2 weeks due to military stuff.

Thanks bud. I hope all is going well with your military stuff.

Yeah, I'm still probably going to be busy for a while here. My business is starting to roll right now, I have a friend I need to get trained up and everything.

It's my birthday this weekend, going to the beach not this weekend, but the end/beginning of the first week of september, then got vacation again coming up in october to a culinary resort & spa. Also looking at and planning a trip to Florida to volunteer for a day, hit legoland for a day and have a free day at the Orange Lake Resort. Just don't want to lose all the work I've already done on this character so I thought it best to say something about my absence/return/absence lol!

Isais wrote:
Congrats on your up and coming successes I myself  can relate to the working hard to become  debt free grind

We should talk outside of NL. PM me if you're interested.

Hisame wrote:
That's good. Keep reeling in those clients and making that money. Soon enough you'll be all big an famous. Don't forget about us if that happens. :p

I'm well. Lacking a bit in the desire to do much of anything. All know how that feels though. Muse is absent and very, very late for class. XD

Skype and my computer have a very hostile relationship. It just brings performance to a snails pace and then crashes it, so I just don't have skype. lol

I don't seek fame, or fortune, I seek a peaceful, fulfilled life, where I no longer have to stress or be worried about this ridiculous thing we know as a "cost of living," and have achieved all of my goals and can focus on helping others achieve their's. :)
Ede told me you probably will never get Skype so I guess I'll just see ya' on the boards then!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Bumpage.

Wondering if my character has already been stripped of it's Bijuu or not. I know my absence has been very long and I thought I was going to return at one point and then completely disappeared again but you know how life goes..
Just seeing if there's anything to come back to or if my bijuu has already been passed on.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue500/500Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:48 pm

You still have your Bijuu, Tekishi. Welcome back. The staff team and I are working on some systems before we send out the many PMs to all members and get the place rolling. We have a lot of cool and unique things coming up, so be ready.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:10 pm

I hope so. I'll have to fit everything into my schedule of course and go at my pace but I hope what you guys have been planning pumps the life back into NL.

If you guys ever need a neutral party to weigh in on anything, you guys know how to reach me.

Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:31 pm

It will! Trust me. Tons more engaging than any main plot, too.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Awesome, I'll be waiting, that's for sure!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Eden wrote:
You still have your Bijuu, Tekishi. Welcome back. The staff team and I are working on some systems before we send out the many PMs to all members and get the place rolling. We have a lot of cool and unique things coming up, so be ready.

Back looking for another update. Wondering if the Bijuu has been stripped now or not since it has been 6 months since my last check in. I understand if it has.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Absence - Return Left_bar_bleue350/350Absence - Return Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Email Isais to see where you stand. He might be lenient, or he might ask for money, lol.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Storm wrote:
Email Isais to see where you stand. He might be lenient, or he might ask for money, lol.

If it was already given away due to my absence, no worries. I may or may not be coming back and I know I'm just holding up a spot by trying to periodically check in.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Setsubi
Setsubi
Ryo : 0

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:30 pm

welcome back to NL Tekishi
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Setsubi wrote:
welcome back to NL  Tekishi

Nothing set in stone I'm returning just yet, but thanks for the positive expectation ;-)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Setsubi
Setsubi

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:11 pm

any time anytime you need an rp partner just let me know once all my stuff is approved ill rp with you anytime
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Setsubi wrote:
any time anytime you need an rp partner just let me know once all my stuff is approved ill rp with you anytime

Assuming I return, which I'm not making any promises will happen.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Setsubi
Setsubi

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:29 pm

ok good to know well i hope you do return
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Absence - Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence - Return   Absence - Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Absence - Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1