Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Itazuki
Itazuki
Male Posts : 13
Ryo : 1000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Left_bar_bleue100/100Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Empty
PostSubject: Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.   Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:13 am

Physical Ninja Information

Forename: Itazuki
Surname:Senju
Nickname/s: Ita.
Blood Type: O-
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Affinity Nature Type: Earth (Doton). Water (Suiton) is his secondary affinity.
Natural Eye Color: Pale blue.
Weight: 58 KG.
Height:  179 cm.
Specialization: Ninjutsu
Relationships: N/A

Ninja Report

Place of Birth: An Orphanage, near Shippugakure
Hidden Village: Shippugakure no Sato
Team: None.

Ninja Rank Progression

Genin: 10
Chunin: N/A
Tokubetsu Jonin: N/A
Jonin: N/A
A-Rank Jonin: N/A
S-Rank: N/A

Occupation

The Island of the Ocean country, Shippugakure no Sato

The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.

Appearance

Itazuki has a normal figure. In other words, I'd say its similar to that of the boys of his age, especially of boys of 12 or perhaps even 13. He looks a bit older than his real age is. Itazuki has gained splendid amount of confidence, through many things. One of them happen to be his good nature. his hair sem to be white in color and he seems to really dislike this feature of the senju, its because people of his age call him 'Old' because of the hair. His face, is quite beautiful, a perfect shaped nose alongside a perfect smile which really reveals a bright and shiny mood of this young boy. More over, his shoulders are broad revealing a some-what people could call a a body with an average training sessions.

The color of his eyes is pale blue, which suits him. The color of his skin is white, and this is the feature which really makes Ita quite amazing and dashing.

Personality

Itazuki is a kind of person who likes to watch beautiful scenes. Well nothing can't be done, since he is a senju and as a natural love for the beauty and for the nature. He more over is quite clam in even the most tensed situations. His calm personality took him high above in the skies. His fear only stands for his comrades, when they are in danger. Only this is the situation where the senju is tempted to rage and eventually get out his anger in a wrathful manner. Even in the heat of battle, he tries to remain as calm as he could and use his brain to create and build a plan before striking head-on.

Itazuki is a loving, caring and a straight forward person, he likes his comrades more then anything, he believes in them and has a loving affection towards his comrades and his fellows. A good and a loving heart and has a power which is gifted to him as not many people have it in our world of shinobi, a gift of forgiving.

But this literally does not mean that he would not try to have a spar with his friends for the purpose of training. He likes to train and tries his best to be a fine shinobi the way his mother and his father were, he really admires both of them and even at-times ask his grandmother to tell him stories of his father and mother.

Characteristics:

He is humble to even his own enemies. He is ready to forgive, even the worst of his enemies at the spot if his enemy realizes their mistake and promise to avoid them in the future at the best they can. A confident man capable of being keen and dutiful to his duties. He is fearless. He has try to adopt many ways, through which he could finally find something known as 'True peace', however he has failed countless times and so he has made his own way. A way which he calls as "My way of justice". He is obedient, trustful and reliable.

Conscientiousness is also one of the virtues Itazuki holds. He thinks about future plans and on what basis would they be based upon. He spontaneously acts accordingly to the given situation, and plan ahead of the circumstance, before it gets out of hand and worried-able. Its probably due to his feature that Itazuki is able to hold such strong will-power as his ahead plans prevent him from acting stupidly and doing some nonsense stuff.

Moreover Itazuki is openness as well. People might think of him as the one who does things regarding his own way, but no he is willing to accept every good habit he can have. He appreciates different forms of experiences. And is not only appreciating them but also adopting the most reasonable and one of the most beneficial one's as well. He sometimes might even become Extraversion having a good time with his friends and his relatives, however he avoids this characteristic once he has been given his duty and it needs to be performed as early as possible.

Bloodline (History, ability and its location)

Its clan history is given below,

The Senju clan descended from the younger of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths who was born with the "body" of the Sage, inheriting his father's strength of will and physical energy and believed that love was the key to bringing peace to the world. The Sage grew to favor the ideals of his younger son over those of his older son, who believed that power alone was the true key to finding peace. Therefore, on his deathbed it was the younger of the two brothers that the Sage chose to name as his successor. The elder brother, bitter and hateful at having being denied what he felt was rightfully his to inherit, attacked his younger sibling. The Uchiha clan would descend from the elder brother, resulting in the bitter centuries-long rivalry between the Senju and the Uchiha.

The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were prodigious in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu. Because of this, they were "the clan with a thousand skills" which gave them their name "Senju" (a thousand skills", or "a thousand hands").

The Senju's place at the top of the shinobi world was undisputed, but there was one clan that was able to stand up to them: the Uchiha clan. Whenever one country hired the Senju, their enemies would hire the Uchiha, and vice versa. This led to a rivalry between the two clans.

The Senju clan, grew tired of the fighting, and a peace treaty was formed with the Uchiha clan.  The two clans came together to stop fighting. The Senju settled in the Cherry Blossom Country, and the Uchiha moved to the Ocean Country. Due to their lack of a basic kekkai genkai at the time the Senju clan all but disappeared the lines between them and other clans becoming dimmer and dimmer until eventually the clan disappeared. An occasional person can be found with these abilities but overall it's extremely rare for people to have any ability contained by the Senju clan, but it does happen and not just in their original country several villages have claimed to have a ninja that holds these abilities.

The name of this bloodline is 'Senju' and its ability is that it gives the user to utilize 'Mokuton/Wood' release. The location of this Bloodline is Kusamuragakure no Sato.

History:

"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life,
or whether that station will be held by anybody else,
these pages must show."

Charles Dickens

Act I: Intro

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Act II: Itazuki Senju

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Role-play Sample(s):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OOC

Source: I found Naruto Legacy, by searching Google.

Since, I have posted no picture or anything of that sort, I don't have to use the section of 'Face claim'.

I guess, I'm done with this Biography of Ita's. Take a look and please point out any mistakes. I'll be more than just happy to hear it from you people!

Last edited by Itazuki on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Left_bar_bleue500/500Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.   Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:47 pm

This application is well done. However, I need you to add some details to your history. I need you to elaborate on how you ended up in Shippuugakure. There needs to be a good reason for not being in a clan's "home village."

Also, you seem to have left out a couple of the things that are in our forum's application. The only reason I will not ask you to redo your application is due to the time you have put into creating this one already. So instead, I would like you to look at the site character application template and identify what you have left out and then correct it, please.

After you do these things, post a bump in this topic and we will continue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Genin

Itazuki
Itazuki

Character sheet
Chakra:
Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Left_bar_bleue100/100Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.   Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Well, I fixed a couple of things. And I elaborated the history. I hope its good enough now.

-bumping.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Left_bar_bleue500/500Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.   Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Okay, so with what you added, I see a general idea. But there is some missing information. It states that his parents were killed while you all were on some sort of trip, yes? How did you return? What house are you talking about? There are also some technical issues. If your parents were killed in one strike, how could they have never given up? They couldn't have put up a fight if they were killed in one swoop. Clear these things up.

Keep in mind, this may seem a bit harsh, but I am not trying to be mean or anything of the sort. I am giving some criticism to improve your writing. :)

Please bump when you're done and if you have any questions during this grading process, please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Itazuki
Itazuki

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.   Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Lol, I know what you're trying to do, and no I'm not taking this harsh or even in a meany sense for a bit. As for the application, I updated it. I hope its up to your liking now.

As for how did I return, I actually never returned. The elders of the orphanage picked Ita, when they came to know that there's a child in a house.

-Bumping, again.
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.   Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:24 am

It looks pretty good now. For future reference, make sure you watch where you place commas. ^_^ You are very comma-happy.

This application is hereby approved.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.   Itazuki Senju - The Unknown. Empty

Back to top Go down

Itazuki Senju - The Unknown.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1