Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Gate Duty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi
Male Posts : 174
Ryo : 47000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Gate Duty Left_bar_bleue170/170Gate Duty Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Gate Duty Empty
PostSubject: Gate Duty   Gate Duty EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:42 am

Name: Gate Duty
Difficulty: C
Reward: 15,000 Ryo
Experience: 50 Experience
Objective: Guard the gates & make sure no one suspicious enters the village unchecked.
Description: In every ninjas life comes a time where they must protect the gates of the cities. Today is one of those days. You will take up a post at one of the many entrances to the village and review everyone who comes in and out. Although this is but a simple C-Rank mission, it is highly important for the safety of the village. Don't be afraid to get a little handsy, though. You never know where someone is hiding their weapons.

Ah… it was that once in a lifetime, time. Tekishi was now preparing for Gate Duty. Boy, was this going to be exciting. He had already felt terribly sick or terminally ill and wanted to return the mission papers so that he wouldn’t have to do it. {What can be done at the Gate?} he thought to himself. {Like seriously…the gate is there for a reason, to make sure that people do not get in who aren’t supposed to, but guarding the gate? Why don’t we just close the dang thing shut and call it a night?} He grumbled, bitched, and moaned all the way to the gate.

When he had finally arrived there, the two guards that were waiting for him to show up rejoiced in joviality. It disgusted Tekishijin even more and he had a bunch of feelings of remorse from choosing this mission type. “Hoorah! Our replacement is finally here,” shouted one of the guys who was now being relinquished of his duties. “We are free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last!” repeated the other one with an excitement which matched the first speakers’.

“You guys enjoy the rest of your day off,” Tekishijin forced out, trying to be a good shinobi of Shippuugakure no Sato and show excitement the mission in front of him. He didn’t even know how long the shifts lasted for the gate but he knew it wouldn’t come soon enough. “Hey, before you guys go,” he caught them just before they had disappeared into the crowd of civilians. “Did you guys notice anything suspicious or have any hints, tips or pointers for me to ‘guard the gate,’ well?” he asked.

They both looked at each other and exploded in laughter even more uproarious than the first outburst of jubilance. “Of course not dude… nothing ever happens during Gate Duty.” Before Tekishi could even curse them they had become one with the crowd of civilians. {Damnit…} he thought to himself as he looked up at the small tower made out of steel that led up to a small hut that could only be occupied by one person at a time with a small desk and an uncomfortable chair. He went up the steps and looked inside, not seeing anything of interest except for a rather large spider and an intricate spider web. He climbed back down the stairs and then kicked at the dirt. {Stupid mission. Stupid gate. Stupid gate duty.} He was definitely in his feelings right now, presently incapable of thinking above and beyond the situation that he was in.

Times like this is when he needed the Nibi the most. He tried to find one of the butt prints that were left from the previous two guards but could not so he made his own.

{So…} he started, {what have you been up to?} The question was meaningless, as he had already known. The Nibi no Kani had been doing exactly what it had always done since they had been stuck together. Tekishi’s hand shot up, grasping his neck and applying some pressure to it in a form of massaging it before caressing a digit or two over the black ink that marked the seal of the Nibi no Kani within him.

[You already know the answer to that question.] Tekishi did know the answer to that question and didn’t feel bad for asking it either. He had tried many different ways to break that hard shell of the Old Crab’s but he has been entirely unsuccessful doing so. {So, I think that I read in a book somewhere or heard from someone that I’m special; special in the sense that I was the only person they found who would actually be compatible with your chakra and be able to contain you. Have you ever heard anything in regards to this, or were … well, are you aware of this specialty trait that I needed to have for our happy marriage to even be commenced?}

[Yes, I am aware that only certain people are actually compatible with the chakra that I am made up of.] {Bah! Why didn’t you say as much! You act like you could of been sealed into any other person walking in the street!} Tekishijin tried to pick himself up from the ground and sit up properly. His legs were straight out, back up against the gate. He had picked up a few stones, or pebbles from the dirt path and began making signs and symbols in the dirt. None of the signs or symbols made any sense, not even to him. He was pretty much just scribbling.

The Nibi no Kani laughed that menacing laugh as though it had much more deeper, darker secrets to reveal to the unprepared Jinchuuriki. {What else have you been hiding from me?} he asked the Nibi, knowing that the would probably not get an answer. [I cannot tell you that of course,] it responded solemnly. Tekishi hadn’t known what was such a big deal with handing over the information that would more than likely make their relationship that much better with each other… but he wouldn’t worry himself too much about it.

{Well, if you won’t tell me now I will just have to force it out of you later. If that is the way you want to handle the situation then so be it, we will just have to go that route!} He threatened without any hint of malice, but all seriousness in his tone. The Nibi no Kani hadn’t responded and seemed to fade away. Tekishi had sunk down in his seat and eventually, even before he had felt a hint of tiredness creep upon him, he had fallen asleep. The remainder of the time elapsed and nobody had bothered him, and there had not been any intrusions… at least not to Tekishijin’s awareness.

“Yo, kid… get up. It’s time for you to get home. Shift change.” Tekishijin sleepily rubbed the goo out of his eyes, propped himself up to his feet…slowly… “Uhmm.. alright guys.. have fun.. see ya around,” he said as he waved at them and walked away from the gate.

[Words: 1o33 / 1.ooo]
Exp from Words: +100
Exp from Mission:+50
+15,ooo Ryo
Back to top Go down

Gate Duty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1