Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

So Many “O,” Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi
Male Posts : 174
Ryo : 47000

Character sheet
Chakra:
So Many “O,” Moments Left_bar_bleue170/170So Many “O,” Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

So Many “O,” Moments Empty
PostSubject: So Many “O,” Moments   So Many “O,” Moments EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:42 am

So Many “O,” Moments

Koten Tekishijin had landed gracefully from the tops of the houses into the very stone stage that he and Uchiha Ren’ai had their first spar. He looked over at the wall to the right hand side and could still easily detect where his Kunai lodged into the wall. At his feet there was still hints of the burns and char that was left there from the final jutsu combination she had used against him. {That was a hell of a spar, wasn’t it?} he asked the Nibi no Kani. [I have seen better,] he retorted, giving his best attempt at killing the pride he sensed oozing out of Tekishijin. The Nibi no Kani didn’t like that, and he would do whatever he could to suppress or permanently kill any feelings of belonging or achievement as though it was his singular life mission.

He stood there with his hands on his hips as he looked around, remembering the fight between the two of them and all of the villagers that had crowded around the base of the stone stage to look up and watch them with little regard for their physical health, and all attention to the entertainment that the moment provided them.

The spar had only taken place two or three weeks ago now and it had felt like since then Tekishijin had come such a long way. He had acquired some of the poisons that were passed down to him in his familial line and was now equipped with a belt that had vial holster attachments to hold them, compliments of his grandfather. He had created a gas mask in the fashion of an ANBU mask which he had taken the time to intricately paint himself as opposed to giving it to one of the women who worked in the shop that manufactured the ANBU masks to paint it. He painted over the wood a solid off-white color. Oh how intricately detailed the painting was. He didn’t want any tribal design or markings like the rest of them did. He had future plans of eventually acquiring such designs on the mask, but doing so in a different fashion.

He sighed and thought about all the other places he had been to in the village, Mt. Myria for his first bond training with the Nibi no Kani that turned sour fast, his first meeting with the Umikage at the graveyard, then again at his second bond training, this time under the direct supervision of Houzuki Saizo in the Silent Selena forest. Here near the Onozuka River was where his spar with Uchiha Ren’ai had taken place. At shipwreck cove, he had first met Thaddeus Roth and that meeting wasn’t his best showing of his gentleman like qualities, despite the small quantity he had in his possession. Ao Phalanx harbor, he had performed a bunch of missions there, but couldn’t at least not off the top of his head anyway, remember if he ever met anybody significant or noteworthy there.

{What should we do today?} he questioned the Nibi no Kani, expectant and prepared for one of his negative nancy answers, as usual. [I am going to molt and shed, then molt some more all over the deep, dark crevices of your mind, and watch them…] {Okay! I had enough of that answer,} he interjected. Shaking his head he tried to clear it from the image that the Nibi no Kani had placed via inception in to his minds eye. It was very disturbing.

Eventually he did find serenity in his mind, somewhere… and as he found it, or stumbled upon it, rather, he remembered the family that he had came across on the island when he was assigned to kill the wild boar. Well, he was assigned to protect the family and their farm, but the death of the wild boar had come as a result of performing his duties as a shinobi. He didn’t want to kill the animal but killing it had happened instinctively. He remembered the time they had taken together to pray and then thought of the last remaining place he had been: The Nexus of Xenadu Shrine!

{Hell, there is no better time than the present,} he thought to himself as he performed a quick hand seal and shunshin’ed away from the river and about half way to the graveyard. He reappeared out of the jutsu in a full blown sprint, the wind in his hair and the Sun to his back. As his legs churned, his mind focused solely on why exactly and for what reason he had been so drawn to the spiritual recently. Hopefully he would find answers in the presence of the Nexus of Xenadu.

[Words: 784 / 784 / 1 Post]
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tsundere
Tsundere
Female Posts : 40
Ryo : 69500

Character sheet
Chakra:
So Many “O,” Moments Left_bar_bleue250/250So Many “O,” Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: So Many “O,” Moments   So Many “O,” Moments EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Currently Tsundere Xandau along with purple charka orb "Cha" had just gracefully punched a hole through the wall of the Umikage office, after turning in her lastest mission report, when Tsundere left the office she could have swore she heard the Kage yelp. Tsundere Xandau spent a total of two days in district of Shippuugakure No Sato that was hit by an extremely powerful hurricane. Lucky for the district there was any deaths or serious injuries so Tsundere Xandau medical skills weren't needed, the only major damages were property damage in which Tsundere Xandau was given the task to rebuild three houses, Tsundere Xanadu was supposed to work with a small crew but Tsundere Xanadu just did the task single handily. With her strength it didn't took long until the houses were looking brand new.  Tsundere smirked as she brush some dust off of her, she could finally sense her two Xanadu weapons appeared before her. "Lust and Kindness, it finally great to see you the both of you again" Tsundere chuckled as two spirit orbs floated around of her. A white color orb  which was kindness float towards Tsundere's left hand and and shirnk down in size until it took a shape of a ring, which fitted perfectly over Tsundere left ring finger. For Tsundere, Kindness takes the shape of a  golden ring with two hearts, one heart is gold and the over sliver with diamonds.

As for the second spirit orb, it was red in color, which was the perfect color for Lust. Tsundere made physical contact with Lust and nearly instantly took form of a Triple-Bladed Scythe. Tsundere examine the weapon for a few seconds before she strapped the weapon on her back.  "The gang all here now." Tsundere said as she began to walk somewhere in this new village of hers. Cha just flash a steady color of purple, it couldn't talk like Lust and Kindness could but it could communication with Tsundere by flashing different shades of purple. The seductive and playful voice of Lust chime in. "So have you finally manage to bed that Kage of yours? He is a cute one."

Tsundere grunted and sighed as an more motherly and angelic voice began to speak. "Lust, relationships takes time to build. Tsundere shouldn't just sleep with anyone after just meeting her." Lust let out sexy chuckle. "Oh foolish Kindness. Pleasure is greatest gift mankind has made, Tsundere should be seeking the pleasures of the flesh as long as possible." Kindness would just sighed. The two Xanadu weapons got along but when came to watching over Tsundere, they could clash at times. With Tsundere parents showing no love to their only daughter both of the Xandau items have taken up the role as Xandau guardians in a sense. Kindness was like the over-protective mother and Lust was the laid-back mother. As the two Xandau weapons talk to each other. Tsundere held her head and groaned as she was having a flashback. "Not again. I thought I was past the bull crap." Tsundere growled as she hit wall near her.

A crying, grief stricken and heart broken Tsundere, sat on a swing by herself as she wait for another day of pain to end. The happily in Tsundere family didn't last long and soon things began to spiral out of control. The promise that her parents made to her when she was first body didn't last long. Tsundere's father for some reason start to take up drinking ever snice he lighten his work load to take care of Tsundere along side his wife. At first the drinking was okay but it quickly escalate, as Tsundere father came home at the dead of night, completely drunk and out of money. This cause Tsundere parent's to fight and the fought often, every night it seem. Tsundere just stay in her room and read books on medical ninjutsu despite her young age. Even if she couldn't understand most of terms and stuff, Tsundere for some reason felt drawn to them. Maybe if she learns this, then maybe she could tend to the problems her family had. Due to Tsundere, being in the Xandau clan, the kids tease Tsundere when they saw her talking to herself. Actually Tsundere wasn't talking to herself she was talking to Cha, her sprit orb that contains her chakra. She didn't have many friends so she had to make do with what she got.

Tsundere shook her head, as she clam herself down a bit. Both of Xanadu items asked Tsundere was she okay in which Tsundere nodded her head. "I just need to focus on something else for the moment." Tsundere sighed as she noticed she ended up near a river, for some reasons she felt herself drawn towards the place. "The Nexus of Xandau. I finally found this place." Tsundere fold her arms across her chest as she walk across the knee-high river. As Tsundere made way across the river, her eyes spotted some idiot magically appeared in the graveyard, spiriting to what she guess was the shrine. Tsundere wanted to hurl, the sight of this guy running in the sunset, her eyes. "What the hell did I just saw?" Tsundere would yell out as she the running man with his hair blowing in the wind. Maybe a another ninja? Tsundere would rubbed the back of her head. She felt like throwing a rock at the guy but sadly there weren't any rocks nearby.

Word Count: 912
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:
So Many “O,” Moments Left_bar_bleue170/170So Many “O,” Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: So Many “O,” Moments   So Many “O,” Moments EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Rd.2

“That’s right, pump those legs, tighten that abdomen,” he spoke aloud just reminding himself of the encouraging words he used to get back in his days as an Academy Student. His father had taught him so much beyond those basics but didn’t have nearly half as much energy and excitement the teachers at the Academy had. They were much more upbeat and joyful, but then again, looking at the students he had trained with to become a Gennin, they definitely needed it. He had already been taught those basic excercises and much more. He didn’t feel like pondering on what he had been taught in the past though by his father, he was now much more concerned about what lied ahead for him, and how much there was for him to learn on his own, and his own way.

Koten Tekishijin had come to a break in the forest, it seemed, or, rather, he may have come to the middle of the forest. It was confusing but he knew what he saw was this: A woman wading through waist deep water of the Onozuka River which apparently flowed right betwixt and between the Silent Selena Forest, and in this one particular spot the Nexus of Xanadu was there on a small insular prop of rocks, for it were only rocks that would have been able to withstand the test of time from the erosion the river would cause. If it were any part of the ground and dirt as what consisted of the forest from the banks of the river back into the village, they would continue to widen and erode off, the dirt and sediment only seeming to give the river more vitality and move with more rapidity. The mist that came of the Onozuka river at this particular area near the shrine had done some very spiritual gestures, such as prayers, kneeling down in submission, etc.

It had only seemed right. Tekishijin could sense a different element to this place, but something it was off… He stood on the shore of the water and looked at the woman with the chakra orbs floating about her. they looked like they were of two various sizes and definitely had two different colours to them. He hadn’t overheard what they were saying to one another but he wished that he had. “Hello there,” he spoke aloud to the woman. “I’m Koten Tekishijin from Shippugakure no Sato, Gennin. I’ve never seen you around before.” It didn’t take much to tell that this woman was a shinobi. She had all the makings of it, chakra orbs, a large scythe weapon to boot. Tekishi still searched for her headband but as of yet couldn’t see it.

{What do you think of this one?} he asked the Nibi no Kani. He did sometimes turn to the demon to ask him questions on a certain matter despite their shortcomings with one another sometimes. [I’m not sure yet but she is definitely strong. For her chakra to be visible like that she isn’t one to take lightly,] recommended the Nibi. For once it was if they exchanged thoughts with one another peacefully and did it in a respectful manner. {Yeah, I did see that. I wonder if she is a shinobi of this village or an enemy shinobi trying to break into the village and see what the shrine is all about…} his imagination ran wild. The thought did not illicit an additional response from the Nibi no Kani however.

Tekishijin didn’t really know why the Nibi no Kani mentioned to be careful because it was generally only Shippugakure no Sato shinobi that knew about the Shrine and could find its location. He didn’t plan on coming here looking for a spar, but answers. Before he could even ask what he wanted to ask it to who he wanted to ask it to, he had to first ask this unexpected company questions first. Mostly like who you are, what are those orbs, if you’re from this village or not. He had hoped that by the way he identified himself she would do the same. If it were an elder of his in the village than by making that aware to her up front, she would be able to respond accordingly, if there were a proper way to do so - Tekishi acted as if he hadn’t known.

[Words: 730 / 1514 / 2 Posts]
OOC::
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tsundere
Tsundere

Character sheet
Chakra:
So Many “O,” Moments Left_bar_bleue250/250So Many “O,” Moments Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: So Many “O,” Moments   So Many “O,” Moments EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 pm

So the strange boy came up and greet Tsundere. Tsundere folded her arms across her chest. As she listens to him introduced himself. She was new to the village, but something about this kid seem familiar she just couldn't place her finger on it. So the boy was a gain of this village, how awesome Tsundere thought sarcastically. She didn't say anything at first as she was seizing the boy up. Her eyes roaming all over the boy's body as if she was looking for some type of wound on a patient. He didn't look like a Taijutsu user which cause some disappointed in her. But she did wonder if he uses any form medical ninjutsu, the village of Shippuugakure no Sato was well known for the number of medical ninja it produces. This put a small smirk on the face of Tsundere she could easily expand her knowledge by living her. She already got a job at one of the hidden hurricane hospitals. Strangely, despite being one of the top medics there, Tsundere didn't get paid anything, which angered Tsundere a bit, but lucky for those foolish idiots at the hospital, Tsundere main reason for becoming a medic was to help people and make sure they didn't have to go through the suffering she experienced. Now Tsundere did notice boy looking at her as if he was looking for something, but what? If it was her ninja forehead protector she never wore it rarely protects the user from some form of head trauma. Maybe he was trying to figure out what her orb was. Tsundere grunted. "I sense in the near future that I will have to give another lecture on my orbs. Oh boy where the sake when you need it." Tsundere mentally sighed.

"Of course you have not seen me before. You are freaking idiot! I just been transfer from the hidden storm village didn't your Kage inform you that I'm going to be his new assistant?" Tsundere face palm herself as groaned. Well he was nothing but a lowly genin so maybe he wasn't informed on important changes in the hidden hurricane village or was it the hidden ocean village, Tsundere couldn't remember. Nor did she care. "Also genius you shouldn't inform strange and unknown ninjas of your rank and name so easily. Do you know my intent? You could have just made me an enemy of yours." Tsundere smirked as she slowly reaches for Lust, her scythe ,but stop before she could make physical contact with the weapon. "But since I just told you that I'm going to be the assistant to the Kage, you tell that I'm a friendly ninja." Tsundere shrug as she just stare the genin. "So I guess, this is where I introduced myself? Fine. I'm only saying this once so pay attention runt. I'm Tsundere Xanadu from Shippugakure no Sato, Jonin. One of the best medical ninja around." Tsundere paused as she looks at Kindness, her ring, mentally the ring was telling her to be nicer to the kid. Tsundere sighed. "You can call me Tsundere or Granny Tsundere. I don't care which. But if you call me old I will kick your ass."

Tsundere just sweetly smiled at the kid after that. Her smile promising pain in his future if he was silly enough to call her that. She might be in her early thirties but, that didn't make her any less of a threat. "So kid? What are you doing here? Also, I'm sure that you have other questions you want to ask me, right? So ask away while I feel like talking to you." Tsundere just tap her foot, she wants to see what so important about this shrine. Especially if the shrine was name after her clan. "Also what the big deal with this Xandau Shrine?"

Word Count: 640
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: So Many “O,” Moments   So Many “O,” Moments EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:02 am

[Sheesh, what a Babe,] thought the Nibi no Kani, the same exact words running across the mind of Koten Tekishijin in his thought pattern. {I have no idea what her problem is,} he added on.

He just stared at her, for a moment, trying to find out what the hell her problem was, and more importantly... why another shinobi was brought from a different village to become the Kage's assistant here. It didn't make any sense, and in all of his conversations with Umikage Houzuki Saizo, this was never once mentioned. He hadn't planned on becoming the Kage's assistant, as that had sounded like a very boring job indeed, but the title of it was very pronounced. Of course you would get much recognition for being known as the Umikage's assistant, but from what he could tell of this... Tsundere Xanadu as she had introduced herself, he could tell that he personally at least wouldn't like dealing with her at all.

"Oh..."
{I’m just going to not say anything else to her. She is very unsavory.} [Unsavory is such a nice way to put it. I wouldn’t touch her with my worst enemies yard stick. If this is who Saizo has chosen for his Kage assistant, maybe I shouldn’t even give him the place as nemesis to me. It is apparently a lack of good judgment for anyone to make her their assistant in any form or fashion. That attitude just cannot do in a political or business oriented world. She will never make friends, and always make war.] Tekishijin had agreed with the words of the Nibi no Kani and left it at that. His stare was cold and resigned now, as though he was looking straight through her into the water, watching the fish that searched for food underneath the dirt and sediment of the bottom of the Onozuka River.

He let that resonate with her for a moment, also letting his feelings of being the best medical shinobi around get in his way of actually thinking that anybody else could, so when she mentioned that she was there was another obvious point of dislike that Koten Tekishijin could draw from her opening her mouth. Koten's family had been healing people since before the village had come together and decided to be a village. There was so many medical ninjutsu secrets revealed to him already and so many more that were still out of reach for him just yet. He was working on this getting changed and would continue to work on it until it became reality.

Everything that she had said to him was spoken in such a condescending way that he had no further desire to speak to her. So he didn’t. He simply ignored her as he turned his back towards her, walked to a near by tree that was more in a parallel position than his previous one, which was a bit off to the side of the shrine. Tekishijin would take a place forward on his knees and begin to pray. First and foremost he prayed for his family, their continued strength and his own through them. He prayed for his continual advancement in the world of the shinobi and he prayed for his steps to be strewn with favour and fortune. He prayed for the family that he had come across when he had to save them from the Wild Boar, now always keeping them and their hopes and dreams in his prayers. He had a lot that he wanted to pray for and he continued to do so, with head bowed, as though the woman had never existed and him speaking to her was a figment of his imagination.

[Words: 618 / 2.132 / 3 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Tsundere
Tsundere

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: So Many “O,” Moments   So Many “O,” Moments EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:10 pm

"Oh? Oh!" Tsundere repeated what the boy said to her in false voice of amazement and awe. "What an intelligence and insightful statement you just made. Boy. Any more words of wisdom you would like to share with me?" Tsundere ask with glee as the boy just stares at her silently. "If going to stare at me, take a picture it will last longer." Tsundere yawned as she stare directly back into the eyes of a boy. Did he think that his stare could scare her? intimidate her? Was he trying to make some type of statement? Or was he trying to prove something? Tsundere look at the boy curiously.

That cold and hateful look the boy was giving her, Tsundere smirked a little as she began to think back to her childhood. Tsundere couldn't care less if the boy was listening to her or not but she still talks to him. "That glare you give me, boy. I have seen it all too often and over time I got used to it. You just another hater in my books. I have seen that look when my mother abandons me before I could even walk. I have seen that look when the kids teased and bullied me in the ninja academy. And mostly importantly for eighteen years of my life I saw that glare when my father physically abuses me." Tsundere say in unexpectedly somber and depressed tone. She still gets nightmares and horrible flashbacks from her less than perfect childhood. She thought if she left her old village, they would stop but sadly they didn't. "Not sure why I'm even telling you about my childhood. As if you even gave a fudge."

Tsundere dropped her emotional outer shell just for a brief moment before she put up her wall of bitchiness again and roll her eyes. "Babe pleases! If you have a problem with me, then grow a pair and tell me. Did I hurt your feelings with the way I talk to you? Deal with it you wuss. I'm not going to speak to you any differently than I do others. Here's a life lesson for you Koten Tekishijin , being nice is overrated. I try to be nice when I was a child and a teenager and did you know what it earned me, Koten Tekishijin? Pain, beatings, sorrow and suffering." Tsundere would say with a shrug as she watches the boy turn his back on her and move to a different position. Tsundere would watch him get down on his knees and pray. This cause Tsundere to scoff quietly, but beyond that she didn't interrupt him during the time he pray, even Tsundere had a enough respect for others to let them practice their religious beliefs in peace. "You know that praying doesn't do anything for you. If you want things to change you have to do it for yourself." Tsundere just stare at the back of the boy head and shook her head. Today's youth confused Tsundere greatly.    

At Koten was praying if he was paying attention to his surroundings he would see a white spirit orb moving beside him, the orb was about the size of a human head. The orb would float harmlessly beside him, the orb gave off an almost angelic feel. The white orb would begin to speak with Koten, in a whisper so that Tsundere couldn't hear it talk. In a motherly and caring tone, the Orb began to introduce itself to the young Genin. "Hello, Koten Tekishijin from Shippugakure no Sato, Gennin. My name is Kindness one of the weapons belonging to the Xandau clan. As you can tell my current partner is Tsundere. I apologize for the total lack of respect she has shown you. Koten please forgive us." The white orb would pause for a moment, before it moves closer to the shrine. The orb knew Tsundere well. "Under her shell of toughness, lies a caring woman. If you don't mind me asking. What are you praying for?" Unlike Tsundere, Kindness was trying to make friendly conversation with Koten. "If you have questions for me I will happily answer them. I'm sure a young one like you is filled with curiosity." After that the white orb would become silent as it awaited a response from Koten but Kindness was also prepared for the silent treatment as well. It was understandable if Koten no longer wanted to do anything with them after this first meeting.

Word Count: 747
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Tekishi
Tekishi

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: So Many “O,” Moments   So Many “O,” Moments EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:03 am

Tekishijin had finished praying just before the orb the size of a head had floated over to him and began talking. Before his prayers had finished he had blocked out all sound with his keen mental focus on the One Great Spirit to which all would return. {She is more crabby than yourself, Nibi,} he thought to the consciousness of the bijuu within him. [Yeah, and I thought that was hard to do,] he responded jokingly with a few playful snaps of his claws.

Tekishijin ignored what she said about needing to do for yourself, and that prayers don’t work. This was something that he could only partly agree to. He had known that you must go forth and make things happen yourself, but still to ask for help, strength and guidance along the way was the purpose of prayers. What she had said before that, had felt like a way of antagonizing him, and he would not fold and play into her hand. There was something to learn from everybody and he was trying to do his best to learn from this new person he had met.

His eyes never wavered from the white orb, which had the strong presence of spiritual energy emanating from it. The yang of the creation called chakra. “I’m praying for good health and strength in my years to come, as well as the same for my family. I’m praying for those same things for the entire village of Shippugakure no Sato, even the individuals who I do not know. I’m praying for a lot of different reasons, but all in the practice of and belief in meliorism. If you’re unfamiliar with what meliorism is, then I will tell you. It is the belief that the world can become a better place by human effort.”

He watched as the orb floated back towards Tsundere, and would unfold his legs and push himself up to a stand. His breathing was deep and calculated, eyes seemingly looking through all that they laid upon. “I forgive you, Tsundere of Xandau, I do. Nothing done, and especially nothing said is unforgivable. In this world, if you cannot forgive someone, than you will lose yourself to that deep seated resentment and grudge towards that person. That isn’t the way Koten’s are raised.” He paused a moment as his attention was grasped by the mist that had formed in the face of his grandfather. He didn’t know if he was the only one to see it, or not. Perhaps he was, and perhaps everyone saw something different in the mist near the Shrine. It wouldn’t be a surprise if they did, and if the Shrine reacted to each individual’s chakra, finding chakra signatures similar to the ones in its presence and seeking for those same chakra signatures in the spirit realm, giving them momentary shape and form in the mist. He would have to come here to pray and meditate more to find the answer to that possibility.

“I’ve never heard of the Xandau clan, and I would like to know more about you of course. Kindness, a name befitting of you, but a quality your…” he sought for the correct word, undesirous of misstepping and getting Kindness not to like him “partner Tsundere needs a few lessons in. How did you guys become partners? I noticed the transformation of the other orb like creature thing into the scythe she now carries on her back, can you transform? Are you guys some sort of spirit weapons or defenses for her?” He probed as much as he could, trying to draw questions from the information he had already acquired just from watching them, and allow Kindness to fill in the details for him.

The mist continued to go down stream without any influence of the wind. Areas of his clothing that were open to the outside felt euphoric as the mist gently caressed him in those spots. It was as if the mist had a motherly consciousness and sought to soothe all who came into its presence. It hadn’t worked on Tsundere, at least not yet. Rather, it may have if she would calm herself and bring herself into the tranquility of the Shrine. It would be a pity for her to go on carrying that hatred of people who have hurt her in her past as she described to Koten as he prayed. For someone who could do so much good in the world, especially with the assistance of her spirit orb thing that was named Kindness, she didn’t seem in the least bit interested in helping anyone else but herself.

Tekishijin had prayed that this would change, and that her life would take a positive turn, not to say that it wasn’t already on the upswing, but if it were, Tekishijin had not known, nor could he tell from their interaction thus far. {There was something else I was going to ask her,} he thought.
[Hmm?]
{Now I cannot remember for the life of me, but I hope that it comes back soon.}
[Whatever it is, I hope that it comes back soon also. You should try to get as much information on her clan as you can while Kindness is willing to answer. You may not get this chance again,] informed the Nibi no Kani, who was always seeking for a means of protection. For now the Nibi saw the spirit orb as a source of information, and information as powerful as what a clan could do could be utilized well for protecting oneself if there was ever a physical encounter between the two shinobi.

Tekishijin, still a gennin, would more than likely not stand a chance against the stronger Jounin, although he would fight her if necessary. He had already sparred with several other members of the village, but none of them were of the rank of a Jounin, and the Nibi’s fight with the Umikage, Houzuki Saizo was more or less the Nibi’s fight rather than Tekishijin’s. “You can call me Tekishi, Koten is just my family name.”

[Words: 1.o12 / 3.144 / 4 Posts]

OOC:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Many “O,” Moments   So Many “O,” Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

So Many “O,” Moments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1