Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

C-Rank Mission: Thug Life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuunin

Thaddeus
Thaddeus
Male Posts : 59
Ryo : 26500

Character sheet
Chakra:
C-Rank Mission: Thug Life? Left_bar_bleue150/150C-Rank Mission: Thug Life? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

C-Rank Mission: Thug Life? Empty
PostSubject: C-Rank Mission: Thug Life?   C-Rank Mission: Thug Life? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:55 am

Mission:

Sunset in the slums, a time when shop owners and citizens rush to finish their days activities and lock up before dark. Living in constant fear of harassment by local hoodlums, and one group of thugs in particular has been stepping up their activity, enough to require shinobi intervention. A gang called "The Alley Sharks", lead by a man named Matsuno Shibuki, had reportedly escalated to harassing shop owners and vendors for protection money. Going as far as vandalizing their stores at night after the owner locks up if they don't pay. Which is why Thaddeus was currently camped out on the roof of a ramen shop that was kitty-corner from a pawn shop run by an elderly gentleman, who had tipped Thaddeus off about his recent threat when he was out collecting statements from the locals. Apparently they told him when they planned on stopping by to quote; 'wreck up the place', whether they were smart enough to lie about it or stupid enough to actually tell the truth Thaddeus was about to find out.

As the sun disappeared beyond the horizon the last of the daily crowd made their way home, leaving Thaddeus alone in the stillness of the night; with only the occasional howl of a stray dog and screech of an angry cat to keep him company as he lay propped behind the ramen shops sign, peering through a gap in the lettering while he waited to see if his 'prey' showed up. Although if anyone out of the loop saw him they would probably think some psychopath serial killer was out looking for his next victim. First of all he was dressed in a mostly all black outfit comprising of a plain long sleeved turtle neck shirt tucked into a pair of slacks, which were in turn tucked into a pair of combat boots; a hooded cloak that when standing extended down to just above the knee which hid various tools fitting to his disguise, as well as his weapons, that were attached to his ergonomic suspender/harness combination. The only article of clothing that wasn't black was a simple white face mask, which is what really completed the serial killer look.

His plan was to ambush the unwitting hooligans when they came to vandalize the pawn shop, attempting to scare them straight with a bit of shock therapy, that is if they actually showed up. For a little over an hour after sunset Thaddeus waited for the gangsters to show up, barely moving an inch the entire time. Before then only a couple people passed below, just a few stragglers heading home late, but once the moon began to rise a group of five approached the closed pawn shop. All male, three of average build, one fairly overweight, and one rather tall bulky individual. Ages ranging from 17-22 give or take. Two lethal weapons, a butcher knife wielded by the overweight individual, and a katana wielded by the taller one. The tall bulky individual appeared to be the groups leader as well as the most capable person there, although judging by the way they carried themselves combat experience was practically negligible. Any doubt of them being this 'Alley Sharks' gang was soon dismissed as they gathered near the alley entrance to the pawn shop, show time.

"Alright, lets teach that old man not to bad mouth the Alley Sharks. Tetsuo, Sajin, watch the roads. Me, Akira, and Goro are gonna smash up the place. Make sure there's no unwanted guests." Yep, the tall bulky one was definitely the leader. With a couple disapproving grunts two of the thugs with average builds walked to their posts, one on each end of the alley, as Thaddeus moved into position. While they were at least smart enough to go in the back and keep an eye out for others they weren't exactly big time material, not even bothering to watch the rooftops. It was almost too easy for him to get into position on the roof across the from the pawn shop's alley door as the overweight member started to ram the door with his shoulder while the other two watched, the amount of noise he put out making it easy for Thaddeus to walk down the wall behind them, silently weaving the hand signs for a couple techniques as he did so.

CLAP! "What the..." The sound of Thaddeus's clad echoed all the way to ends of the alley, attracting the attention of the two that were on the look out as well as the three in front of him. This ensured each and every member of the gang would feel the effects of his techniques, although not immediately, planting the seeds of regret and fear to be reaped later. All he needed now was the trigger, and what better than overwhelming numbers of sadistic masked vigilantes? "Wh-who the hell are you?!?" "Tisk, tisk, tisk. Attempted breaking and entering? What shall we do with you..." "You didn't answer my question. Who, the hell, are you!?!" Matsuno raised his voice even higher, grabbing the hilt of the katana strapped to his back. Meanwhile the two that were on watch duty started to move in on Thaddeus from the road, which allowed him to prepare for the next step by 'spawning' a few of his Mist Servant clones on each road and having them walk in behind them; two behind each lookout.

Of course the three cautiously staring down Thaddeus didn't notice those particular mist servant clones, but the each of the two walking towards them noticed the ones walking behind the other. "TSeatjsiuno, behind you!" The two shouted simultaneously, also drawing the attention of the three in front of Thaddeus, who started to panic when they noticed that they were surrounded. "Wh-what do you want?!" "What do we want?" A mist servant clone asked from the rooftop above the pawn shop's door as a dozen more peered down over the edge. "I don't know, what do we want?" Replied one of the mist servant clones that were corralling Tetsuo and Sajin, slowly pushing them to the rest of their group, although not physically but by intimidating presence. "Perhaps we should teach them a little lesson..." Replied another, pulling an imaginary pair of rusty pliers from underneath his cloak, which lead to many of the other mist servant clones following suit with various torture utensils. "... They were breaking the law after all."

The gang members were too scared to try anything other than huddle together against the door to the pawn shop as they watched more masked people file in from the road, until eventually the leader snapped and pushed everyone into the door breaking it down. "It's pointless to run." A few more mist servant clones spoke simultaneously from within the pawn shop, although there were seven more that didn't say a word. The gangsters were paralyzed with fear. They had nowhere to go, trapped awaiting a gruesome fate at the hands of these masked psychopaths just because they were breaking the law. "Wait! I-I'm sorry! I'll go straight just, just don't kill me!" "Yeah we're sorry!" "Please don't kill us!" "We'll be good from now on!" "I'll even help fix the door!" The group frantically begged for their lives as they knelt on the floor of the pawn shop. "You DID break the law." "Oh god, please I'm begging you! I won't break the law ever again! I'll become a good citizen! Whatever you want!"

"We'll let you go, on one condition." "Please name it, I'll do anything." "You do nothing but help the community, otherwise we'll have to abduct you, cut your eyelids off, and pull you apart piece... by.... piece... as you watch the entire thing." The mist servant clone nearest Matsuno inched closer and closer it he spoke, holding a pair of rusty pliers near his mouth in a fashion that didn't leave much to the imagination. "Y-yes, of-of course, whatever you say!" "Then I guess you better get running." On that note every mist servant outside of the pawn shop stood to the side of the alley, including the real Thaddeus, making a path for the horrified gangsters. As quick as they could run the hoodlums stumbled out of the pawn shop and through the alley. "Just remember, we'll be watching." Said a few mist servant clones as they ran out of the alley and into the night, hopefully that would teach them a lesson. Only time would tell if they got the message, but for now Thaddeus's job was done. Although he'd send someone to make sure they fixed the door.

[Word Count: 1440]

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down

C-Rank Mission: Thug Life?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1