Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru
Male Posts : 176
Ryo : 146000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue105/105Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty
PostSubject: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi all,

I'm taking an indefinite leave of absence. Pretty sad, because I guess I never imagined this day to come, you know? I always thought I'd never be like those guys Mokuntaku and Kaishi (never knew them, but they quit pretty dishonorably while bashing Legacy). I'm the Blue Beast, so I guess I'll never do anything of the sort. Not going to drop names. Just kind of disappointed, that's all.

If anyone has something personal to say, please PM me, I might read it over the next three days.

But it would be too vague of a goodbye if I don't at least give a hint, right? Alright:

I've tried really hard to fit in in this forum. I always hate it in real life when people tell of what they do, but it's true, I'm one of the top posters, a testament that I really enjoy, or should I say, enjoyed this forum. Heck, I even go as far as PM people/staff and post a Topic about my gratitude. And I meant my words; you guys really made me happy for a time.

Damn it I guess there's no getting around it. I'm pissed because of C-Box Clears. And it's not just because of last night, another staff member has already done that suspiciously after I left. Now, maybe it wasn't because of me last night, but I do know that it was about me when *no name will be mentioned* cleared the chatbox a week ago. Also kind of pissed at the little jokes last night. Again, no names will be mentioned, and the C Box was cleared so people will never know who you guys are, but i kind of take the stuff you said seriously. Haha, I can almost predict the replies to this post: "That was just a joke" and "Why'd you take that seriously?!" I'd hardly call that friendly joking, more on verbal harassment, maybe? And again, it wasn't just last night. The last thing that pisses me off is that there are other members that are openly hostile to staff, and still many others who don't comply with staff decisions, who talk back and stuff like that, and still, they weren't subjected to what I was subjected to last night and that other night a week ago when *no name will be mentioned* basically intimidated the *bleep* out of me, just because I was being friendly with *no name will be mentioned.*

Now for the positive part of my goodbye: I'll miss all the friends that I made here. I'll also miss the people I'm mad at, since they're also my friends? I think? Anyways, I'm really sorry guys but I guess some things aren't meant to be, you know? I guess the true purpose of a forum is to make you happy, and when it doesn't do that, but rather makes you feel unwelcome and harassed, that's when you stand up and leave. I guess this is perfect timing, since I'm getting kind of busy IRL, after all. Unlike mah niqqa Saizo, I'm not going to list the friends I made, since I might offend people if I forget to list them. Haha, this is so wordy, I think I went overboard...

But I am, I mean, I was, the Blue Beast, so I always go overboard! :)

Your friend,
Yuumaru

PS: You might notice that the title says ja mata, not sayonara, and that's because I might come back once I feel bored in life again. But right now, I guess life is more welcoming to me than Legacy. So, yeah, see ya'll later! :)

PSS: Lol I said "I guess" about a million times xD

Last edited by Yuumaru on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue500/500Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Is there any possible way you can be convinced to stay, Yuumaru? You have been really awesome since you've been on-board and you're always active. You're a great role model RP'er and in the chatbox, you're always raring to go with plot and writing fun stories. If I can in any way change your mind, I will do everything I can in order to do so. You're a great kid, and a great RP'er. There is no reason why you should have to leave. There are plenty of ways this can be resolved without you having to leave. You're the Blue Beast, right? He doesn't quit! HE BURNS BRIGHTER WITH THE PASSION OF YOUTH! Come on! Stay with us, Yuumaru. This can be fixed swiftly. This is nothing. You have a long road ahead of you on the road to greatness.

SHOW US THE FLAMES OF YOUR YOUTH, YUUMARU! COME ON! YOSHAAAAA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue810/810Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:40 pm

^ Nice Eden. Lol

Anyways Yuumaru are you seriously dropping everythibg for an unclear and indefinite offense? I for one dont know a person here with a problem with you. But even if there was I am just completely thrown off by your lack of emotional fortitude.  Whoever caused you to be offended assuming it was really even about you will probably get a tap on the wrist meanwhile they sucessfully got you out of their hair. Look man I honestly dont have much to say, you should know that I want you gone less than anyone here, but youre a big boy. On that tip if we're going to be 100% honest with one another then all you really left me to say is thanks for wasting the time that ive invested in you. Good luck on your future endeavors or dont leave yet and continue training.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Hisame
Hisame
Female Posts : 734
Ryo : 598400

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue315/315Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (315/315)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:10 pm

I'm quite disappointed after reading this, not just at you, Yuumaru, but our members as well. This is a friendly place and we are all here to have fun. Being this, there should be no reason for such an issue to really happen, but of course things like this are bound to. I mean it's the internet. People bash others and talk behind their back all the time IRL, so why not on the internet also? Now IDK if this was actually the case. Matter of fact, I can tell you right now that we don't tend to clear messages just because of a little trash talk, even if it is to cover a staff member's name. I know that last week, various members were being a little over zealous, talking about glory holes and other things that should just not be discussed on the chatbox. Due to issues in the past, making other uncomfortable, we had such things removed from the chatbox and members may take them to PMS. I know this isn't the same example, but it holds the same point. Certain topics make other uncomfortable and being so, we don't like to permit them in the chatbox. When these conversations come up, we warn those responsible and then clear the chatbox. We also clear the chatbox when it breaks, due to links or images, spamming, ect. So by no means think of yourself as some sort of princess. That we are clearing these messages to cover some conspiracy that people here don't like you. There is a very good chance that these clears are just standard clears. I could be wrong about this as well, but I don't believe that is the case here.

Now I will talk about the jokes last night, of which were directed at you, and you took offense to. Now I was a bit busy, fighting my kitchen, cooking, ect. So I missed these offenses and I'm sorry about that. I tend to like to kick things like this in the butt as son as they happen, before something like this can even become an issue. Personally, I don't even know how people couldn't like you here. To me, and others, you are an excellent example of the near perfect RPer. I say near because there is no such thing as perfect, in terms of human beings, so don't take that as an insult. You're enthusiastic, hard working, extremely friendly, and you love to RP and be here, or so that was the case. Every time I come on the chatbox and you're there, I see people getting along and having fun. Now I can't be here all the time, so I only have the few times I've witnessed such. Regardless, my over all observation states that you fit in here quite well and are greatly liked by our members, so I don't really see the issue of not fitting in. If you don't feel like you do, I would say that is more so on your end, than on ours. I can't speak for everyone, but that is just how I see it, which again is just an observation to what I myself have witnessed.

I will now discuss my views on you in this matter. Now you say things are picking up for you IRL and you're about to become rather busy. This is fine. We all do after all and forum life always takes a seat on the side lines to RL. However, to leave because you don't feel like you fit in, or others have upset you, well, as Isais said is, "your lack of emotional fortitude." In my own words, I call it being completely childish. One shouldn't be so easily deterred of what others say, especially if it is just on or two people. Now I don't want this to discourage you or make you think it is a swing at you. Isais and I are merely voicing an observation of ours, due to facts that are obviously there, plane as day. We are a bit cruel in this category, but a little tough love is something you can expect from us.

The last thing I will talk about is the fact of how easily this matter can be resolved. If one member offends or upsets another to this point, where said member may want to leave, the matter should be addressed and brought to staffs attention, immediately, more so, me. Even if it is small, offending someone is something I don't smile upon here, and I like to resolve and fix the issue directly. We are a big, happy family here after all and I like to keep it as such. So I ask you to not just leave, but to bring the matter to staff so we can fix it. We are here to not just govern and grade things on the forum. We are here first and foremost for our members. We want to make and keep this place as fun and enjoyable for all of our members. This takes priority over everything and has been one of my personal goals to achieve, even before I became a member of staff. So if you would, please submit the issue, with clear examples, to me and I will have my staff work over it. If it is a staff member who has offended you in some way, I will take the proper actions required, so that it doesn't happen again.

With all this said, it is now up to you if you stay or go, though I know many of us will be sad to see you go, and as you have read from Eden and Isais, as well as myself. We, as members and staff alike, enjoy your presence here. I don't believe the Blue Beast's days here are yet done. I can see you doing a lot more here, with your character and RPing. Whether it happens, will be up to you. If you no longer enjoy it here, than I apologize that we could not maintain that joy for you.

Your Friend,
Hisame
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue500/500Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 pm

On serious notes, Isais and Hisame are correct. If you have been exposed to issues that have perhaps have gone too far, then you need to notify staff. Hisame and I make it extremely clear that we do not tolerate trash talk or general negative between members. On Legacy, we strive to be a family. As a family, we talk to each other, we have fun, we pull pranks and make jokes. Most importantly of those is that we talk to each other. If something like this happens, then your course of action should be to either PM the person and try to convey that you were hurt and you want them to be more conscious of the things they say OR you can bring it to a staff member and we will get it resolved.

I, as the owner of this forum, desire this to be a home as well as a fun place to RP. Yes, there will be issues on occasion, but what family does not have little spats every now and then? What we strive to do is mend those problems and move forward and we have fun.

There isn't really more to say that Hisame hasn't touched on, so know that these things can be very easily resolved. The choice is yours.

Best regards,
Eden
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue190/190Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear this, Yuu.

We will accept you back if you decide to come back, but don't expect us to reserve your Bijuu for you forever. Everyone deserves a fair shot at the Bijuu.

In regards to what happened last night, I apologize for not being able to deal with it, but you should have PMd me and talked it over with me- I'm sure we could have resolved it without you feeling the necessity to leave the forum. As far as what was said, I was not aware of the issue because someone cleared the chatbox as soon as I came on, so I had no way of knowing what happened.

All I can say in this matter that hasn't already been said, is that people on forums tend to forget simple respect and boundaries. Whether it being respect in general in how you talk or joke with people, or in boundaries with how you interact with people. If you don't like the way someone is treating you in chatbox, then you should ask them politely to not treat you so- if that doesn't work, you go to a staff member with the issue(normally copying & pasting what was said in chatbox & sending it in a PM) and let the staff decide what to do. Simply giving up because someone hurt your feelings without coming to us for help, is a bit poor on sportsmanship.

You are a great member and add cheerfulness into the chatbox and interesting RPs to read; I have personally enjoyed helping you reach this point and am sad to see you go. Regardless, you're the one deciding to leave- you can't blame anyone but yourself for leaving rather than resolving the matter respectably.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri
Female Posts : 287
Ryo : 80000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue200/200Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Damn, I really don't know what to said after reading this.

Eden wrote:
]Is there any possible way you can be convinced to stay, Yuumaru? You have been really awesome since you've been on-board and you're always active. You're a great role model RP'er and in the chatbox, you're always raring to go with plot and writing fun stories. If I can in any way change your mind, I will do everything I can in order to do so.

I couldn't agreed with this more. Man, I wish I stay on longer last night maybe I could have done something to stop you from leaving, your fun person to role play with and chat with OOC, Seriously your like the best person ever, it literally makes me sad to see you go, we had so many things plans. Damn even I don't feel like roleplaying after reading this.

Anyways I hope you do come back, Its not the same here, without you.

Your Rival, Partner in Saving the World and Most Importantly Your Friend.
Yu-Chan.
 Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! 1286093704 Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! 1286093704 Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! 1286093704 Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! 1286093704 Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! 1286093704
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue480/480Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:03 pm

My little pimp in training you will be missed, honestly you will, I loved having you around you were a great joy. I wont go on a long tirade about how this could've all been avoided and prevented or whatever because i'm sure you already know. I was finally going to get the chance to RP with ya and now you packing up and leaving on me, makes me a little teary eyed. Hope you do come back my friend and I'd like to say if I am, even in the slightest, the cause of your leaving due to cbox issues then do let me know. The manner in which I act in the cbox is rather open therefore sometimes I may cross the line without even knowing that I did so, such is my nature and alot of people sometimes can't deal with that. Though if something was said to offend you feel free to fight back. In the end my friend all I can say is this, you have a home here if nowhere else and we'll gladly welcome you home upon your return we all loves ya and all that mushy stuffs, good luck in your future endeavors.

~ZePimpMastaGod Xazzy
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue105/105Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:03 am

Dear all,

Thank you guys for the kind words. I read this while I was in class today and wow, I am really touched by this. I guess now that I think about it, I may have overreacted a bit. But again, I'm the Blue Beast, so I guess this is expected xD Also Semasu, I told you this before I'm not a Jinchuuriki xD

In all seriousness, I was just having a bad night IRL last night, and I was trying to be happy in the C Box and I didn't expect being made fun of, no matter how light-heartedly. And I also didn't appreciate the clearing of the C-Box (cause who does, right?). But in the end, you guys are my friends, and whenever I think of the bonds I formed here, it makes me sad to think that I could just break it away like douchebag Sasuke. I also shouldn't bring IRL emotions on here, since this is a place for fun. Xavier, I admit I was offended last night, but it's all water under the bridge. I also acknowledge all my wrongs-- I'm really sorry, everyone.

The thing that really made me want to come back was Yuri's post. Thank you, Yuri, I really appreciate what you said, and also your PM. She reminded me that when I quit, I don't just hurt Yuumaru, but also other people that I've made connections with. And it takes me back to the first night I joined here, how I didn't know anyone and I'm just one of those "new members" that may or may not be active (or one of those creepers who just hang out in the chat without doing anything... I kid, guys ;) ) And then I remember forging each and every bond I made here, and it starts to make me sad :*( Legacy really became a part of my routine this past two weeks that I've been on here. So it's really hard to just drop everything.

But since I made this big commotion, I don't expect to just jump aboard again. I am Yuumaru, and I have my honor. I therefore sentence myself to a week ban. Sorry Yoshi that our RP will be delayed a little bit! xD But anyways, I also know that it won't be the same, since some people will look at me differently because of what I planned on doing, i.e. quitting. But a saying goes: those who don't matter mind, while those who matter don't. I know my friends here won't care a bit xD And by friends, I mean everyone. Cause everyone is Yuumaru's friend ;) Except for Yuri D: Yuri my rival! D: And best friend :D

Thank you again to all of you for all your kind words, here and on PM's. I will be back next week. Feel free to PM though, as I'll still read PMs.

Lastly, as I said in my first post, I am NOT dishonorable, and I don't want new members getting a bad impression on the forum I love so dearly when they read this thread. When I was a new member, I would lurk the forum to get a feel on Naruto Legacy's history. And so, if a new member in the future will look at this thread, I say to them:

Naruto Legacy is seriously the best forum to RP about Naruto. I have never found a more caring people than these guys. Would you just look at what they posted to this thread? They are true friends. For the first time ever, I felt like these people from the Internet are my friends. Where do you feel that? Only in Naruto Legacy. I guess this is why I overreacted as well, because when someone cares a lot about something, they tend to be passionate about it. So yeah, have fun on here, new member whoever you are! :)

A member of this happy little family,
Yuumaru Senju

PS: If you are a girl looking for a knight in shining armor, please PM me. I'll be happy to be your hero.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:20 am

(Please read my post before this)

Felt wrong not to reply to each of you xD:

@Eden: YOSSHHAAA! Yes I shall burn with the flames of youth again!
@Isais-sensei: I'm really sorry sensei, but now I'm back :) Well, next week xD
@Hisame-chan: Your post also hit me in the feels like Yuri's. Thanks, and I'm really sorry for what I did.
@Semasu: I am not a jinchuuriki! And thanks for your words as well. :)
@Yuri: replied on the previous post :)
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:42 am

You have made me more proud to be the owner of this forum, Yuumaru. I am blessed to see that there are members like yourself here who love spending time making friends and having a great time.

I am honored. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue200/200Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:05 am

Thank You Lord Jiraiya for answering my prayer. The Blue Beast is Back! Happy Days, The Dark days are gone. My best friend is back! Now we can totally save the world, hook up with sexy damsels and other awesome things along the way. Seriously its good to have you back Yuumaru.

PS: Please don't give yourself a one week ban. The Site wants you back now!
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Kouketsu
Kouketsu
Male Posts : 97
Ryo : 66000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue350/350Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:19 pm

I haven't been on in a while and haven't seen any of this but thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:31 am

Hero's Come Back!

Aiight as all the C Box people know Yuumaru the Blue Beast is officially back!! I will be continuing to RP with my hot friend Yoshi and hopefully I get to meet all the new people OOC and IC. It's only been a week and I miss this place sooooo much!

Ok! Onto RPing! I can't let Yuri beat me!!
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue190/190Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:10 am

Welcome back Yuumaru, I hope you had a pleasant week.
Back to top Go down
Jounin

Mokuntaku
Mokuntaku
Male Posts : 90
Ryo : 47106

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Left_bar_bleue255/255Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Kay I read the first paragraph and I'm silently raging -_-  

I didn't quit while bashing Legacy, I quit AFTER I STOPPED bashing Legacy, because of something completely unrelated.  I just... have no love for RP anymore. But I stopped bashing Legacy after I realized I was being an ass to people who deserved none of it and that there were billions of better ways to go about doing what I was doing.  I even wrote formal apologies to MULTIPLE people.  Seriously dude, I don't even know you, don't bring stuff up about me. Seeing the Ja Mata in the title, I expected a post from Kaiishii though.

(And in response to all the surprised people reading me wondering whether I still come to Legacy, I check up on it every once in awhile, because I still plan to return somewhere in the indefinite future.)
Back to top Go down
Special Jounin

Yuri
Yuri

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Yuumaru wrote:
Hero's Come Back!

Aiight as all the C Box people know Yuumaru the Blue Beast is officially back!! I will be continuing to RP with my hot friend Yoshi and hopefully I get to meet all the new people OOC and IC. It's only been a week and I miss this place sooooo much!

Ok! Onto RPing! I can't let Yuri beat me!!

Its great to have you back my number one rival. You have some catching up to do but knowing you, it wouldn't take long, so that means I even have to push myself even harder to beat you!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!   Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ja Mata, I guess this is it....Yeah Right!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1