Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru
Male Posts : 176
Ryo : 146000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Left_bar_bleue105/105Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)   Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:38 am

A month after the events of Y-squared, Yuumaru had set off for the Hidden Glacier Village. The Hidden Glacier was very secretive and hostile to outsiders. Luckily for our hero, his guardian, Chieko baa-chan had connections from her old life as an adventurer with the Roth Family (http://www.narutolegacy.com/t8395-roth-family Got permission from Darkky OOC to mention his family in "Blue Beast Unleashed"), and she arranged a ship to smuggle Yuumaru in the village. The Roth Ship Yuumaru was on, The Winged Whale, was one of the largest trading vessels in the world. It provided many accomodations to our hero and his guardian, especially because Chieko was friends (with benefits; if you haven't read Y-Squared, Chieko is a lesbian) with the Captain of the impressive ship, Minerva Roth. There were a couple of close calls, especially after he had to actually get off ship and hop onto port. But Yuumaru managed to evade detection and suspicion by following Chieko's orders, namely wearing a sky blue cloak that was a common attire for Hyouga residents always. Even so, things got really close when he neared the village's famous Outer Wall, a landmark so colossal it was drawn as a terrain feature in maps. Soldiers were stationed all around, Yuumaru felt extremely terrified when he was asked to give his name and identification. He was scared at the thought of forgetting his fake identification papers back aboard the ship, and fortunately, he didn't forget. Our hero successfully got in the most secretive of all the villages. Now, our hero was sauntering about the streets of Hidden Glacier Village, lost in his thoughts. Our hero remembered his meeting with his previous incarnation and ancestor, Ashura, in the Forest of Night, or should he say, Forest of Light (The Forest of Light was the original name of the Nox Forest of the Hidden Moon, it used to be filled with life and happiness). Old man Ashura wanted me to go to Hidden Glacier. He told me he also did not have any idea what's in store for me in this place.As Yuumaru sighed at the questions that filled his mind, he suddenly remembered a casual comment he made while he was with Yuri-chan, his best friend and rival. "Yu-chan, I can't wait for the time when we're stronger. When we'll finally be able to save the world." Although it was only casual talk, Yuumaru had meant every word with a burning passion, and he knew Yuri-chan felt it as well; they were the best of friends, after all. Don't worry Yu-chan... I'll train hard! The next time we meet, I'll be stronger! Then, an idea hit our hero. Maybe the reason I'm here is to train! But wait, I could train anywhere in my village, or ven in the Hidden Moon where I just came from! I could even train with Yu-chan! What the heck! Maybe old man Ashura's Trasmigration Jutsu was faulty after all. He DID mention he was a bit on the slow side... As our hero daydreamed, he suddenly remembered his days at the Academy, when times were much simpler. When he didn't know he was destined to save the world. Then he started putting two and two together. I see. It HAS been a long time since I've trained with a sensei. Maybe I'm here to meet my new sensei, one that will teach me the secrets of battle. Yuumaru could barely hold back his excitement. He felt like he could explode any moment. A new sensei! New jutsu! New powers! Both his thoughts and heart were racing. But then he remembered something. Baka, Yuumaru! There's like a million people in this village do you really think you'll find the sensei you're looking for? Our hero pushed the negative thoughts away. Destiny demands that I come here, and I've come to the conclusion that I need a sensei to under. That must be destiny telling me what to do. He smiled, having crushed the negative thoughts, and walked on.

He took in the sights around him. Hidden Glacier was so radically different from Hidden Moon and Hidden Jungle. Hidden Moon gave Yuumaru a cosmopolitan feeling, with merchants from around the world stopping by Port Caerula and tourists from all the villages visiting Fortuna Castle. His own home, Hidden Jungle, had a relaxed feeling for Yuumaru. His home village seemed to give off a welcomig, warm feeling, at least for Yuumaru.Maybe he was a bit biased, because Hidden Jungle was the place of his birth, after all. Hidden Glacier fits neither description. It was not cosmopolitan; people here seemed to wear the same fashion of attire. Maybe it's the Emperor's fashion that these people are copying. Yuumaru learned everything he knew about this village during his Academy days, which means the only thing he knows and remembers about this country was that it was ruled by an emperor, and not a daimyo. The village, unlike Hidden Jungle, also did not feel very welcoming. It had an air of superiority and elitism; it was as if everyone was a snob. But Yuumaru remembered wise words from his grandfather, Daiki, the famous hero of the Hidden Jungle and previous Senju Clan Head. Never judge others based on what they seem.

It was a good thing, our hero fit right in attire-wise with the Hyouga villagers( because of his cloak), because he looked like a fool loitering around the village, looking for his sensei. Damn, I really thought destiny would make me bump into someone and BOOM! Sensei found. But it's been five hours! FIVE HOURS! Five hours wasted and taken away from my life... At this point, Yuri-chan must have surpassed me by a longshot! As our hero hung his head in submission, he forced himself to keep walking, hoping destiny would lead him to his sensei. I am... Senju Yuumaru... The Blue Beast of the Jungle... A shinobi who never gives up...

Suddenly, something caught his eye. He looked up. A cospicious statue stood in the street, a memorial of some sorts to a fallen hero. There were many statues like these in Yuumaru's own village, but none could match the beauty of this one. The stone memorial depicted a woman with flowing hair, with numerous scrolls attached to her belt. She was holding yet another scroll in her right hand while doing a ninja seal with her left. The statue was very detailed and well taken care of. The flowers underneath were still fresh. Wow, she must have been some hero. The sculptor took their time making this. It looks so detailed. So... Beautiful. And people are still leaving flowers. Our hero read the plaque to the statue, curious as to who this person was.

The plaque read, in gold engraving:
SONYA RED RAIN, Hero of the Hidden Glacier

Our hero was very intrigued at the statue, and he found himself fixated at it. If only SOMEONE would come and tell him more about Sonya.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Left_bar_bleue810/810Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)   Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:01 pm

This day started early for hyougagakure's kage, Isais Neomae. He began his tuesday routine at about 5am before the sun rose. He did the usual grooming and geared himself up in the same usual way. He wore his ninja belt tilted at a slanted angle so that his most used weapons were angles on the high right side of his hip and his least used tools were on the bottom left. Today's uniform was a primary black color with grey trimmings. He chose not to wear a shirt underneath his matching jacket as he would then put on his village headband on his forehead slightly above his eyebrow and underneath his heavy blue hair. He wore black flat bottom shoes and then took off towards his warehouse where he use to train students to earn some money back in his jounin days. Today's place of training was the warehouse mainly because unlike his usual training days, Taijutsu was the focus and there isnt a better place with better equiptment then the IAN training center. Isais trained his taijutsu for two hours and some change and noted a drastic change in his physical progress. It seems that as he mastered the Gobi he was progressively improving in both ninjutsu which is expected but taijutsu as well. His newly acquired speed and acrobatics teamed up with his battle prowess,form,and power has made him into an extremely deadly hand to hand opponent.  Which is good news worth celebrating, instead Isais' excitement is quickly neutralized by fear that even this much power may not be enough.

Though his stress creates passion to continue training, Isais would put that on hold as he stares at the clock and notices that its 7:35am. According to his schedule, he was suppose to have opened the doors to the kage house, five minutes ago so that his secretary could begin organizing everything for Isais' next work day. The guilt of being unprofessional and leaving her waiting outside the kage house had moved Isais to dash out of the warehouse. Fortunately Isais remembers to lock up but leaves the warehouse a stinky mess with mats and everything layed out. It took him about five more minutes to get to the kage house. Upon arriving he noticed that she was not outside waiting instead she had already opened the doors and had set everything up. Isais would walk on in to notice these things and as he made his way to the office his secretary would make her presence known with a displeasing sound as Isais approaches the door. "Oiiii! Isais!" She let out honestly, Isais would open the door to find her sitting in his seat. "Ey, whats up? Howd you get in here?"  She would attempt to answer with water eyes and  a stuffed up tone as if shes been crying. "I duplicated your keys, cause I knew youd be...oh god!" She would say as she starts touching her face and rubbing her nose. She would then start moving around thr office as if she was urgently looking for something. Isais would grow concerned, "You alright? Ey dont wipe your buggers on my desk!" She would wave her hand infront of her face like windshield wipers, "im sorry, I can't.  You wreak of a thousand corpses! The hell were you doing. Why are you soo sweaty? Your hair is messy, and what happened to your shirt? You look like a blue blow fish. Where the hell are your candles ?"  Isais remained silent through her entire onslaught. All he could think of was how sweet she was when he had first hired her. She use to call him kage-sama and now she says he wreaks of a thousand corpses. How does she know what a thousand corspes smell like. Isais only reply with a shocked and defeated tone of voice was, "you use to call me ~sama". Eventually she would find these candles hidden deep within Isais' snack compartment and light one for the smell.

Isais would let the room get quiet for a minute or two before speaking and changing the topic, "I was thinking about taking another walk around the village again. Can you have that arranged for me?" She would reply, "It's your fifth walk around this month. Someone might think that you're plotting something." Isais would look at her sternly, "Im the Fubukikage. Am I soo foolish to plot against myself? And what is there to plan that I can not do in my own strength already. Please dont take too many liberties with me." She would look at him seriously and then break out in laughter, "oh my gosh relax!!! You're too serious right now. Geesh I was just kidding, go take a shower and ill have guards at your door in the next ten minutes."  Isais would stare at her and speak, "alright thanks, ill be here tomorrow and dont eat my cookies theyre expensive." Isais would make his way out of the house ad his secretary's face would become serious once again.

Isais would make his way to his house where he would shower and groom. He then changed his outfit to the average sky blue and white attire, then covered it up with his kage gown and hat. He was fully geared as if he was ready for battle and his belt was angled the same way as it wad in the morning. He walked out his house and met up with his guards who would greet him formally and keep him company with conversation ,laughs and stories as they walked the village. It took a while before Isais could reach one of his most hated sanctions of the village. Grounds of The Red Rain, a constant reminder of a lost piece of himself that he will never get back. As he looked out from the entrance point onto the gaint statue in her honor he noticed a boy. This boy marveled at her beauty and that was more than enough for Isais to go forth and play with this young individual. Isais approached leaving his guards in the shadows. He would then sneak up on the kid and speak gently. "Hey you! Like my clothes? I completely jacked it from the kage! Dude was tryna take a shower at the falls nearby." He then began laughing, "man the dude is probably running around naked right now wondering where his robe is. So who are you? And youre not gunna tell are you?"

Wc: 1060

Last edited by Isais on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Left_bar_bleue105/105Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)   Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:50 am

(OOC: Sensei, I didn’t know if you were done because you still had the OOC label above your post. I assumed you were because I know what it’s like typing on the phone; you forget to edit stuff because it’s so small. So, here I go! :D )

As our hero was taking in the sacred ambience of the statue of Sonya Red Rain, his mind drifted to his friend Kyoko-chan. Like Sonya, Kyoko was a hero as well. Unlike Sonya, Kyoko had no village to honor her sacrifices. She didn’t have a statue honoring her heroic deeds. She only had a single rock, with the words HERO OF THE BORDERLANDS engraved on it. And two people regularly leaving flowers to her miniature memorial, hidden deep in the Hidden Jungle’s Forest. Although our hero had largely gotten over his depression over Kyoko-chan’s untimely death (OOC: More Info on Senju Yuumaru’s Mission: Guard Duty), he still thought of her once in a while, at times when he felt lonely. The fact that he was no longer with Yu-chan in the Hidden Moon anymore didn’t help alleviate his loneliness. As he looked at the statue of Sonya again, he thought to himself, I hope your sacrifices weren’t for naught, hero of the Hidden Glacier. You see, my friend was sacrificed because of the hatred of this world… I couldn’t do anything to save her… In the end, I’m nothing but a failure. Tears almost started gushing down our hero’s cheeks, but then, he remembered Yu-chan. "Damn it I told myself I wasn't going to cry. I know this isn't our final goodbye but still even know we have just meet I felt like I know you all my life." Our hero remembered her whispering to his ear as she hugged him, before his departure for the Hidden Glacier. He couldn’t help but chuckle, and that chuckle successfully held back his tears. Our hero then placed one of his hands on the cheek where Yu-chan had planted her kiss. It was a kiss of a lifetime. Our hero smiled. He found renewed strength in his heart. He then looked at Sonya again, this time thinking to himself, Sonya, I know somewhere, someone must be keeping you in their memories. I know it. People never disappear from their loved ones. Though you have left this world, your legacy remains…

Suddenly, our hero was somewhat startled, as someone from behind suddenly spoke to him! Sure, it was very gentle in manner, but if you were deep in daydreaming and someone just snuck up behind you, you would feel startled too, wouldn’t you? Baka! Anyways, our hero quickly turned around, cautious but hiding it. He was new in this village after all. He had no idea yet of their customs. Maybe this was how they greeted each other? In any case, our hero wanted to be cautious but also did not want to give the impression that he was vulnerable or weak. Our hero examined the man for a moment. Our hero was good at examining people, even for a split second. At a glance, our hero deduced that this man was one of those people who took extra care with their looks; a true “cool guy.” The man reminded him of his older cousin, Senju Ken, who was always the “cool guy” of the clan. Granted, he didn’t really have an affinity for ninjutsu, and so ended up becoming a civilian and marrying a civilian and starting a civilian business, but during his younger years, tales of his womanizing and his “romantic” adventures filled the Senju clan compound in the Hidden Jungle Village. The man in front of our hero also bore the striking resemblance of his older cousin’s… what should our hero call it…. mischievousness. His cousin used to joke around that Yuumaru was adopted, and he also used to put bugs near Yuumaru, especially our hero’s worst nightmare and enemy, the cockroach.

When the man told our hero of what he just did, Yuumaru’s jaw dropped. Stealing the kage’s robe and hat?! Okay, this man is completely on a whole other level than that baka cousin, Ken. All Ken did was some basic bug pranks; this guy was risking his life with a prank! Even the great Yuumaru, our hero, the Blue Beast of the Jungle, did not have enough guts to steal his kage Kouketsu-sama’s hat and robe! For some reason, our hero took a liking to this stranger. Before he even managed a reply, he couldn’t help but chuckle at the thought of a KAGE getting pranked and possibly running around naked. After another couple of seconds, our hero couldn’t hold back his laugh anymore. He had to press his stomach because he laughed so hard his spleen might burst. “I can’t believe you did that! Hahahaha!” To think that Hidden Glacier, a secretive, elitist society… and the leader of that society had his clothes stolen by some petty thief! And now, he’s running around naked! Yes, our hero thought that the man was just a petty thief or prankster. A very brave prankster. Our hero’s laugh became even more intense when he thought of his own kage, Kouketsu-sama, running around naked around the village because someone stole his clothes. Our hero was now on the ground slamming his fist on the ground. After a few more seconds of laughter, our hero wiped away his tears (yes, it was such an intense laugh), and looked at the stranger, remembering he had been asked a question.

Yuumaru paused for a moment, but then he remembered he had a fake name that Chieko baa-chan (get caught up on Y-Squared ;) ) had given him for his stay here at the Hidden Glacier. His new name was Aoki Yuumaru, with Aoki meaning “blue tree,” an allusion to his nickname of the Blue Beast and his Senju lineage, which was known for their Mokuton Bloodline Limit. Yuumaru thought to himself for a moment. If I don’t tell him my name, he might get suspicious of me. He then spoke as calmly as he could to the man. “I’m Aoki Yuumaru! It’s very nice to meet you! Wow, aren’t you afraid you’re going to get caught by the Kage?” Our hero didn’t know the man was a ninja, even though the man had a ninja headband. Our hero figured it was the Kage’s headband that was stolen alongside his robe and hat. In any case, our hero wanted to meet the Kage of this village. He wanted to find a sensei to train under, and he was sure that the Kage was the best source if he’s going to ask around for a sensei!

“Your prank is very funny and all, but I don’t think the Kage will be too pleased with what you did, haha!” Our hero told the man. “Maybe you should return his clothes? He might still forgive you if you spare him the trip around the village naked, hehe! If you want, I’ll come with you; I’ll make up an excuse so you won’t get in trouble! You were only trying to have fun, after all.” Our hero smiled at the stranger. “Now let’s go! Which way to the falls?”
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Left_bar_bleue810/810Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)   Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:02 am

Isais had approached the boy with news of a false  prank. This news had a much  better effect than he had expected which ultimately made him a bit proud of his humor. Though Isais was amused by this kid, he couldnt help but notice a lack of maturity. He'd still recieve the kid with a big smile; showing off his beautiful white teeth.  Meanwhile the kid was nearly dying of laughter from something which, Isais didnt even find all that funny. It didnt take long for a slight feeling of discomfort to begin creeping up on Isais as his bright smile became a smaller smile with no teeth showing. Suddenly doubts began to pop into his head about the comedy of what he said which lead him to thinking that this kid may be laughing out of pity and faking everything.  It took a short while for the kid to catch his breath and let out a few words in which indicated that the young boy had believed the words that Isais had spoke. The boy would continue laughing letting his body hit the ground in surrender to the hilarity of this made up situation. At that moment, Isais began to show shades of his great uncle as his mind wondered off into a more analytical state. He began to make notice some notable differences between this boy and the stereotypical blizzard country children.  Judging by this boys youthfulness and naivety he would be old enough to be a ninja of this country. Though hed be old enough his flexible personality and innocent nature suggests that this boy has not gone through the hidden glacier's military system. So was he just a civilian? Isais' eyebrows would indicate that he's in thought as his head would tilt favoring his right side while looking at the boy whom at that point was slamming his fist on the ground and  not getting over this joke. Isais wasnt able to gage from what part of the blizzard country this kid was from but he knew for sure that it wasn't from hyougagakure. Had he been from Hyougagakure, Isais would have been identified as one of two things near instantly. Wherever this kid was from Isais did not register him as a threat.

As the kid seemed to be nearing the end of his laughter , Isais would be looking down on him with wide eyes and a big smile in which no teeth would be shown. This smile was a bit goofy as ,Isais' bottom and top lips would be tucked in; resembling a man without teeth in his mouth. Isais realizing how goofy he's being did not hold the goofiness for long as he would then chuckle along,return to his conservative pretty boy smile,untilt his head, and then turn his head slightly towards the statue of the red rain.  He would look up at the face of the massive statue and then a moments pause would fall between the two. Only about a few seconds passed when the boy would break the pause by introducing himself by his full name. Aoki Yuumaru, the name didnt ring any bells to Isais. It didnt bring forth any knowledge or trace of bloodline, political power, or reputation which was fine because there was no way Isais could remember the family names of an entire country anyways. Aoki would then revisit the situation by mentioning that the kage in which Isais had supposedly stole the outfit from would be angry and come after his life. At that moment it became apparent that Aoki had absolutely no clue as to whom he is speaking to. Isais as usual would play along, "meh, the kage dude is my older brother. Blizzard borns are cold hearted but not so much as to kill family. I guess you can say, blood is thicker than ice around here." Once completing his sentebce, Isais' focus was on the statue for just a moment before his eyes would shift towards Aoki. "Aoki, huh? Well my name's Isaiah. Dude you look like a little boy, what would possess you to come to a depressing ass place like this?" Isais paused as if he was waiting for an answer from Aoki but before giving him suffiecient time to reply, he would question Aoki rhetorically." You look about eleven, thirteen years old. Why would you visit a memorial? Was she your sister?" Isais wondered what Aoki's answer would be to that. He would hold there for a little while and then begin about himself. "If she was then that must mean you have alot of hidden potential trapped inside you, man. Like me I think, my brother is a freaking beast I seen him do some stupid crazy jutsus; I'm just alittle better than jounin. I train hard though but I dont know I guess I still have alot of hidden potential trapped inside of me. I come here cause no one really else really does. I often wonder though; all these heroes in one place, what was it that made them so historic? Why are they soo strong?" Isais would ask away and pause as if he was contemplating his own questions.

Wc:833

Last edited by Isais on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)   Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:19 pm

“I see, so the Kage is your older brother? Wow, that must be so awesome!” Yuumaru respected the prankster for his bravery earlier, but now he found even more respect for this man; to be related to a Kage! Being a brother to one, no less! Our hero often wondered what was it like to have a sibling of his own. Growing up, he’d always played with the neighborhood kids or his cousins, but after the sun had set, he would come home with no one to play with. No one to share his secrets to. No one to form bonds with. Before negative thoughts buried him, our hero quickly shifted his attention back to what the man was saying. He was kind of stung when the man, whose name he now knew as Isaiah, told him he looked like a little boy, and when he was about to retort, the man didn’t give him time to reply and spoke again. The man paused for a while as if waiting for our hero to answer. Our hero though, was stuck in his own thoughts. He wondered what it would have been like to have a sister? Maybe it was a lot like the feeling of having Yu-chan around… without the whole romantic tension, of course. Maybe if he had a sister, our hero would have been a lot better with the opposite sex, but alas, as destiny would have it, our hero did not have a brother to share with him experiences with girls, nor a sister to give him advice on love. Before he got stuck in thought, our once again shrugged off his thoughts and listened to Isaiah.

“Haha, no, she is not my sister; I have no brothers or sisters. But I guess it would’ve been cool to have a hero as a sis--” Our hero then stopped mid-sentence. He just remembered the purpose of memorials: to honor the heroic fallen. He continued in a more somber tone. “But it also would’ve been sad if my sister died… I know dying for a cause is the best way to die… But don’t you think leaving loved ones behind is kind of selfish?” Our hero remembered Kyoko-chan, who died saving his life. Then he realized HE was the one being selfish. “No, scratch that. Being a hero is the most selfless thing anyone could ever do… especially dying for one’s friends and country. THAT is the most loving thing anyone could ever do… And that love… I think that love is what makes them so strong...” Before tears started falling down his cheeks, he held it off by changing the subject quickly. “You’re a jounin? Wow, I’m only a Genin myself! And I think you’re right about us both holding hidden potentials… My grandfather once told me that everyone has a hidden potential… waiting to be awoken by a powerful catalyst…”

Without warning, Yuumaru’s palm started to burn. BURN as if it was as hot as the sun itself. Suddenly, Yuumaru blacked out. A second later, his eyes opened and he saw scenes… still scenes of the man he had just met, Isaiah, and him sparring, fighting, laughing together, walking together, and eating ramen together. “WHAT IS THIS?!” Yuumaru screamed in the dimension he was in. Isaiah was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, the still pictures that he was seeing disappeared, and everything was white. Then… he heard a voice all too familiar to him: the voice of Ashura Ootsutsuki, the son of the Sage of the Six Paths, the first Savior of the World, and his ancestor. “My son, you have done well in deciphering destiny’s riddle to you when you stepped foot in this village of the hidden glacier. It appears that your destined master, the one that will bring out your full potential, is this blizzard-born that you are speaking with. I… I want you to convince him to be your master. Under his tutelage, the current Savior of this World will reach his true potential.” Yuumaru was overwhelmed. First because Ashura was covered in blinding light, and he had to cover his eyes to avoid being blinded. Second, was because he had just met Isaiah, and he didn’t really look like the “destined sensei” Ashura was talking about. Hell, the man was an immature prankster, for crying out loud! “My son, I know what you are thinking… But… this man is more than meets the eye… remember what your grandfather said… do not judge others based on what they seem… Now, I must take my leave… Good luck… the world is in your hands…” And with that, a blinding flash engulfed our hero, and when he closed and then opened his eyes once again, he found himself where he was before: right in front of Isaiah, as if no time had passed by. He trusted Ashura; he was always right about things, and so, our hero wasted no time.

“Isaiah… so you are a shinobi, correct? You did mention being a little bit better than a Jounin… and you ARE the Kage of this village’s brother…” Yuumaru thought for a moment, and then finally, decided that he would tell Isaiah the truth. If this man is my destined sensei… then there must be no doubts between us! Our hero looked around, and when he saw that Isaiah was correct in that no one really came to the Grounds of the red Rain, spoke seriously: “Isaiah-san, the truth is…” Our hero then took off the robe of the Hidden Glacier, the trademark sky blue cloak, and revealed his sleek black outfit underneath, with the Senju Clan mon (symbol) on his left chest. His Hidden Jungle belt was now also visible to Isaiah. “I am Senju Yuumaru, a Genin from the greatest village in the world, the Hidden Jungle Village… and I came here to train under a sensei...” He looked down for a second, as if gathering his resolve, then finally said in a clear, imposing voice, “And I have decided that you will be my sensei!!” Our hero then smiled, and before Isaiah could reply, told his soon-to-be sensei: “So, where do we start?”
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)   Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Isais loved playing this game with people, but Aoki seemed a bit different. It didn't seem to take him much to fade quickly into his thoughts. To Isais this indicated that though he was very young, the kid must've had a very troubling past. Still this wasn't enough for Isais to reconsider this kid to be a genin of the hidden glacier. Isais then noticed something strange happening to the kid. He'd back away from Aoki as he'd begin to zone out. When Aoki would finally come through, Isais would be staring quickly signaling to the guards, that they ought to do absolutely nothing.   Suddenly Aoki began to reveal the truth which Isais began to suspect. In fact he wasnt from Hyougagakure at all, instead he was from the hidden jungle, an ally village to Hyougagakure through royal marriage.  And now upon giving Aoki further attention, he had now declared Isais his new sensei. At first Isais was going to completely deny this kid, but an idea would hit him quickly. So in good gesture ,Isais would also tell the truth, " Look I dont know why but I feel like being your teacher would benefit me alot. Maybe its your near innocent nature. But listen, it wont be easy because , I dont really have an older brother. I am Isais Neomae, the Fubukikage of this village, but most people call me Isaiah which is a translation of Isais. If you are truly serious about training under me, meet me at six in the morning at a place known as the Misty Caves." Isais would snap, and at the sound of his snap his shinobi guards would surround the senju. " Well i must be heading back, but one of them will escort you to a cozy lodge and in the morning theyll be your tour guide. Make sure you show up at six, dont be late. So until then, be careful around this village man." Isais hands him a hyougagakure head band, and  walks away from the scene with on of his body guards escorting him.

Wc: 335

[exit]

Last edited by Isais on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Yuumaru
Yuumaru

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)   Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:39 am

Yuumaru was skeptical at first whether or not the man would take him up on his request. They had only just met, after all. But when Isais told our hero of his true identity as well, Yuumaru's jaw dropped in astonishment. The Fubukikage! Of all people my destined sensei is the Fubukikage! Our hero could barely hold his excitement. He felt his heart beat faster and faster as Isais explained how he felt something special in Yuumaru, and that he would train him starting tomorrow, with training at 6 at Misty Caves. Before Yuumaru could reply, Isais snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, a group of ninja surrounded the Kage, seemingly from out of nowhere. They wore sky blue attire as well, but something about their standardized clothing and high grade armor pads suggested to our hero that these were some kind of special forces. They're probably ANBU... our hero thought to himself. After Isais assigned one ninja to escort Yuumaru, the other ninja disappeared again, with only Yuumaru's escort and another ninja seemingly to guard the Kage. Isais then handed a Hidden Glacier headband to our hero, which he took with shaking hands. Again, he was shaking because he couldn't believe a kage would train him! Yuri-chan... I feel like you've totally left me behind, but with Isais as my sensei, I shall catch up to you! Yuumaru bowed to Isais and said "Thank you, sensei." Isais then motioned to his guard to follow him. The two then left the scene.

As Yuumaru was tying his new headband around his head he looked awkwardly at his escort. It was a woman. Even with a mask that covered the bottom part of her face, our hero could see that she was indeed an attractive woman. Her figure could be seen through her tight attire, which seemed strange because all the other ninja had baggy sky blue attire. The woman noticed our hero staring at her and said coldly, "We heard everything. I don't know why Fubukikage-sama would let a squirt like you roam around our sacred village, but apparently he sees something special in you.." The woman paused and then smirked. "Or maybe he's playing another prank. Cause I sure as heck don't see anything special about you!" Our hero paid her no mind. As he finished tying his headband, he took his Hidden Jungle headband from his mouth (he had been keeping it there to free his hands to tie the new headband) and stared at for a few seconds. Kusamura is the greatest village in the world. I was born in Kusamura and I shall die a Kusamura Ninja. Kusamura until the mountains crumble and the seas dry away. Our hero remembered the Pledge of Allegiance that he had recited over and over at Kusamura Academy. He gripped his headband, and thought to himself: I'll make you proud, my dear village. And with that, our hero burned the old headband to ashes. His escort seemed to pay no heed. "C'mon, squirt, let's get you to your lodging."

It was still morning, and the streets were only starting to fill with people. Our hero looked o. As one by one, the shops opened. Smells of fresh food being cooked filled his nose as he walked with his escort. He then turned to her to make small conversation. "Hey, what's your name?" Our hero said in a very friendly way. "You don't need to know that. I am just assigned to guard you, not make friends with you." The answer was cold and plain. "Sheesh, you are just one grumpy person aren't you?" The woman stopped and looked at our hero all of a sudden. Yuumaru was prepared for the worst and instinctively blocked his face with both of his arms. The woman then laughed loudly. "Here is where you'll be staying, young Sen-- I mean, Aoki-kun." It seems that the woman stopped because they had reached their destination. Yuumaru was flushed with embarrassment and so he turned quickly towards the door of the motel. However, the woman tapped him on the shoulder and stopped him, making him turn his face towards her. "I now know what Isais sees in you. I also see "her" in you..." Yuumaru wasn't sure but he thinks he saw a sincere smile underneath her mask. "And good luck with your training, squirt. Isais is a bit of a weirdo, though, so watch out." The woman winked to imply she was just joking. Yuumaru smiled back and told her, "No worries! I'll be a really good student and then I'll be able to change the world someday!" The woman smiled again and was about to leave, but then because of Ecchi Physics or maybe because Lord Jiraiya, the King of Perverts to whom Yuumaru was a disciple of, had taken a fancy for this ANBU woman, Yuumaru suddenly slipped on some liquid that the two didn't notice before, and he fell to the ground with the woman, landing on her breasts. Be ause she was wearing an armor shoulder pad Yuumaru bumped his head on it upon falling to the ground and was quite delusional for a few minutes. He started squeezing the woman's breasts and playing with them, saying stuff like "oohh softy softy!" Unbefitting of a hero. After our hero finally came to his senses and apologized to the woman a billion times, he expected a beating or a slap. Surprisingly, the woman, although blushing from the obvious embarrassment, simply told him, "if I weren't guarding you you'd be in pieces right now." As Yuumaru ran inside the motel he didn't see nor hear the woman laugh--once again, she was only kidding.

Yuumaru checked in, and to his surprise, his stuff from another motel he was staying in had already been transferred to his room! Well, it's still too early to go to bed. I think I'll have some fun and make some new friends today! our hero though to himself, and then dashed out of the motel with great speed.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)   Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Beast Unleashed (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1