Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Miroku
Miroku
Ryo : 14000

Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Empty
PostSubject: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:07 am

This thread is for those who want to start doing the plot missions, post in here to become knowlegable IC about the event(Then you may start requesting missions from the plot) Likewise, you may also create solo threads with( Plot thread) in the title for the messenger to find you.

He was here, he was finally in the village he was sent to so that he could carry out an important message to the kage and the shinobi within its walls. He ran his hands through his hair as he inspected the people about him, a large host of people were about doing their own things in their daily lives. Few shinobi ad civilians alike looked at him oddly with the funny way he dressed and the gold priest staff he held in his hands. It was no time for him to be concerned with his own image, his village's future was at stake!

The Hikarikage had asked him with an important mission- go to the large villages and implore the shinobi to come to their village's aid! He took a deep breathe and steadied his stance before he suddenly leaped up onto a stack of crates and yelled at the host of people to grab their attention.Hello! Good people, may I have your attention! Please excuse my interruption of your daily lives, but I must ask for your assistance! I am not from these lands, I know nothing about your village, your people, or the outside world around us. My village has been hidden for many years and now we find ourselves suddenly vulnerable to bandits, thieves and plunderers! My people are a peaceful lot and cannot defend themselves! Please, go to your kages and request to assist us!

He stayed atop the crates as long as the people would allow him and answered questions he thought he might be able or allowed to answer for them. It was indeed strange for a large village to suddenly appear near Kusamuragakure, many people were intrigued and some fearful: he did his best to not seem threatening as possible. More than anything, he needed to secure powerful allies to defend his beloved village.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Left_bar_bleue810/810Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Another day in the cold. It's been almost a full week since Isais mastered his final form. All that was left at this point was to confront his destiny at the grandest battle that hyougagakure has ever seen in over a century But that battle would have to be put on hold once again as a guard would approach the open door of Isais's office.  The guard would begin speaking of a mysterious man and the commotion he was causing. "Sir, im sorry to interrupt your work but there is a person who requests to speak to you. This person seems to be drawing alot of attention. Officials want to take care of him but he claims to be from a village near kusamuragakure. I figured our allies would appreciate any help we can bring them." Isais would get up from his chair and motion to his assistant to come near. He would then remove his kage garment and hands it over to her. "Make sure Xavier gets this garment and tell him to meet me there." Isais would then put on his head band and walk with the guard on over to the monk. When he arrived he noticed the big crowd gathered around him in panic.  Once isais arrived the guards would surround him. Isais would raise his hand to grab the monks attention.  After keeping his hand up for a few seconds he would place his hands on his hips and over his ninja belt and begin his speech. "Well its not everday that we get something like this. Usually kusamuragakure is alot more formal with their approach to things. Ive also been there a few times so im familiar with their fashion. Your style seems much different than the jungle villagers that I know, but of course im under the impression that you're from there." Isais would look around for Xavier and realize that he isnt there yet. "We have some time before the fubukikage gets here. Why dont we touch base alittle. Who are you? Where are you from ? And whyd you come here?" Of course the monk mustve answered some of these but Isais wasn't informed.

353 words
Back to top Go down
Genin

Miroku
Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:38 pm

He noticed when guards formed around a person and advanced towards him, the man in the center had raised his hand in greeting and began to speak with him diplomatically. He didn't appear the be the kage from the way he spoke: it seemed the kage had yet to come still? He stepped down and remained at a safe distance from the group of guards, You have mistaken me from the village near us, Kusamuragakure: we are not from that village, although we now hold some influence with them.

He bowed respectfully to the man before continuing, I am Miroku, I am but a simple monk and messenger for my Hikarikage. I was sent out to your village as an ambassador to request assistance from your powerful village. My people are in need of protection: the barrier protecting our village has suddenly disappeared and bandits, raiders and plunderers seek to undue our peaceful lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Left_bar_bleue480/480Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:37 pm

It would appear that today wouldn't be just another regular day in the cold for the village of Hyougagakure. Xavier wasn't far from the scene when all the commotion started arising, in fact he had followed this stranger ever sense he had passed the gates. The guards let him in after claiming he needed aid from Hyouga's shinobi and its kage. Sense then he had started yelling out to nearby civilians imploring that they help him and to seek out their kage so that he could help as well. This wasn't a normal visit from a foreigner so Xavier waited to see how Isais would play this out, he'd kept his distance from the stranger and only watched as continued to shout to the curious villagers.

As time passed Xavier had spotted something coming his way, it was Isais' assistant carrying what would appear to be... clothes? As she approached she would hand him the garments "The Fubikikage wishes that you put on this attire and meet him there" she would point to the scene where the crowd was gathered. Xavier could already see the group of shinobi down there and Isais among them which meant he was somewhat late. He'd thank the assistant and changed into the kage attire before approaching the scene. He would land right next to Isais within his close group of guards, no one had noticed him just yet, that or they chose not to acknowledge him. He'd bend his head down and whisper to Isais before addressing the matter at hand "back to your old tricks again I see". He would smile a bit at the thought of playing kage for a bit (not everyday you get to be the big guy calling the shots). The smile would vanish quickly as he put on a more serious face, "Don't think I've heard of a village near Kusamagakure nor have I seen one when I have visited there. Either you guys are well hidden or you're lying and I don't think you'd lie to us.. His voice was loud enough to be heard by everyone in attendance. People would look at him as they just realized he was there.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Left_bar_bleue810/810Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:13 pm

Isais heard miroku's speech and considered helping out, but at the same time he wasn't in his"kage" position. He'd use the time to dwell on this manner as he scratches his head, grabbing a hand full of blue hair.  A few moments after saying his name and the reason for his visit Xavier would weave through the crowd and appear next to Isais.  He would whisper something to him which would bring a smirk onto Isais's face, and then continue on to address the issue at hand.  Xavier would mention what everyone at the moment was thinking about a hidden village name Hikarigakure.  There was just no way that a hidden village could be hidden within another hidden village without anyone knowing, especially if that hidden village is our allies kusamuragakure. This seemed very sketchy, whither Kusa has been keeping secrets from us, or these people really do have the power to hide in your backyard without being noticed.  It wasnt until Xavier mentioned lying that the crowd would react in gasps and noises again, as if they were ready to tear this man apart.  In the midst of the commotion the guards would motion for the crowd to stay back as Isais would speak, "A lie? Miroku, no! you said you needed our help. Now look at what you did to our kage's face. You made his face go stiff. Miroku my man, if we are to be friends, i suggest that you dont start our relationship with lies. Now dont be worried, my kage, he likes you or else he wouldnt have showed up. Tell us , again please what happened with your village that you would need all this protection and help? is something ...after you guys, i mean whats going on cause we're alittle freaked out. just yesterday there was only one hidden village in the cherry blossom country and now there's two. what are we up against? And if you indeed have influence with the cherry blossom country then what are we protecting you from?" Isais would hear the crowd in agreement with a few of the things he was saying. They all stood curious at what this stranger has to say

(359)

Last edited by Isais on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Miroku
Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:27 pm

It was an reaction he expected, suspicion of a new village and possible rival in power: his Hikarikage had warned him to choose his words carefully when speaking f Hewiagakure. he bowed humbly to show his sincerity. I have nothing to hide, only to hold valuable upon my Hikarikage's word. I am only obligated to say so much in open to the public: we are very vulnerable right now and would like to reduce the amount of un-favored attention as much as possible.

She stood up and dusted himself off slightly before resumng to speak to this figurehead: Miroku restrained the thought of looking around an trying to spot the kage.My people have adopted the ways of peace several generations ago and hid the entire village behind a barrier that completely separated ourselves from the outside world. Since then, my people have become docile but wealthy on soul and possessions. We sustained ourselves all these years: and now someone has taken our holy tome that empowered our barrier. With the barrier gone, our village is visible again. My kages request was for me to strengthen ties within the villages: I am here as much to request aid humbly, as I am to invite you to come and see our way of life.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Left_bar_bleue480/480Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:20 am

At Xavier's words the crowd seemed to react in an aggressive manner, not taking to kindly to the fact this man could be potentially lying to them and possibly setting traps for their shinobi. Xavier wasn't sure that was the case however if anything this man seemed to be telling the complete truth, but they needed to know a little bit more, and more they would get. The crowd was quieted down and Isais would speak once more enticing the man to speak more of where he hailed from and what he needed protection from. Xavier would remain where he was as this Miroku would tell his side of the story, he felt no need to approach the stranger just yet. As he finished speaking Xavier would nod in understanding "A village hidden behind a barrier... huh, can you believe it? An actual hidden village". Xavier would look to Isais and nod, he was on board for venturing to Kusa turf and exploring this man's village and helping with what they could besides it wasn't everyday you got to visit a hidden village. Whether Isais was on board was to be determined but Xavier would voice his agreement to cooperate "I am willing to venture to this village of yours and assess the situation, hard to turn down a friend in need plus this life style of yours sounds pretty fancy would love to see it". With that Xavier had agreed to head out to this mystery village and he had hoped that the true kage would take the plunge and venture with him.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Miroku
Miroku

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:24 am

Both Xavier & Isais are now approved for plot missions.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure   Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot Thread- A message to Hyougagakure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1