Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Ryota's Missions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Ryota
Ryota
Male Posts : 83
Ryo : 22000

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryota's Missions Left_bar_bleue155/155Ryota's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (155/155)

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 am

Things were a bit different for the shinobi who came before him in terms of receiving missions as far as he had heard. Informal communications via inconspicuous envelopes left at ones residence or by carrier bird to name a couple. His palms were laced with moisture as he proceeded into the Umikage's confines. It was his first mission and already he was to be thrown face to face with the strongest shinobi in the village. No pressure here. Glomping his spit he curiously etched towards the Umikage's desk with a posture of uncertainty before speaking.

"I am here to ask for a mission, Umikage-san."

Mission:
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryota's Missions Left_bar_bleue490/490Ryota's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Saizo looked up from his stack of papers to see the young man come in. He looked fresh out of the academy. Good. So young and already eager to please. The more missions done the better. Helped make everyones life a little easier. "Ok then", he said, as he approved the mission. He then sent the young genin off with a "Good Luck." And a smile.He was hoping to see a lot more of him and maybe more genin in the future.

OOC: Approved
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ryota
Ryota

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryota's Missions Left_bar_bleue155/155Ryota's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (155/155)

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Gulping spit, his nerves began to ring with excitement having exchanged worth with the Umikage himself. He was uncertain whether or not it was natural for people to be star struck in their first meeting with a Kage, so he calculated the necessities to 'play it cool' as if he were a normal person. Nodding his head he reached and took the approved mission scroll doing his best to fight back a wide grin.

"Thank you Umikage-sama, I will get to it straight away."

OOC: Mission received and exited.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ryota
Ryota

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:56 pm

As opposed to walking he had run in a b-line back from his mission area to return to the Umikage's office. The excitement of turning his first mission was something he could not wait to savor. Though it could be noted the young Genin had taken a moment to catch his breath outside the office door to regain his composure, but such details were probably best unseen and quickly forgotten.

"I have completed my mission, Umikage-san"

OOC: Mission Finished
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ryota
Ryota

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:57 am

The nerves were better. At least this time around he knew what to expect. Ironically he was still nervous despite knowing full well there was nothing to stress over with regards to the casual interaction. It would be the same as last time. Though probably a bit more casual as he and the Umikage had met in the Selena Forest not too long prior and were properly acquainted. It would be a huge blow to his self esteem if Saizo did not recall him at all. Forgetting his name was understandable, but his existence? That would be hurtful.

"Hello again, Umikage-san. I hear you need assistance at the docks..."

Mission
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Oujoukage

Eden
Eden
Female Posts : 2298
Ryo : 1597319

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryota's Missions Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryota's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am

(OOC: Approved. Go for it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutolegacy.com/
Genin

Ryota
Ryota

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:27 pm

It was hard to imagine but his clothes smelled of salt and sea water as if he had been diving in the harbors waters and scrubbing barnacles from beneath the ships that anchored its forgiving currents. Various glances were shot across at him for the feint smell of bait that accompanied him as well. He hadn't even indulged with his bare hands on the loading docks but somehow there was still no escaping it. Putting his head down in embarrassment he proceeded to the Umikage's chambers.

"My mission is finished Umikage-san."

OOC: Mission Finished
Back to top Go down
Genin

Ryota
Ryota

Character sheet
Chakra:

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 pm

His missions were beginning to come more and more frequently. He was uncertain whether this new found consistency was due to his competency or simply a direct result of growing complaints around the village that needed to be handled. Either way he was happy for another chance to build his rapport. It was easy for menial tasks that no one had time to handle to be labeled as D-rank and pass it off as "ninja duty". In his personal opinion he felt that junior level mission were simply fluff in the wake of passing time until a shinobi grew in strength and maturity to handle matters that were actually pressing. None the less he would be happy for a break from the ocean, no catching fish or stocking ships this time around. Running his crimson iris's across the scroll dossier, a rather unruly cat was his next challenge.

"As soon as you say the word, I will be off to retrieve Little Madoka Umikage-San."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Vex
Vex
Male Posts : 1428
Ryo : 396513

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryota's Missions Left_bar_bleue190/190Ryota's Missions Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:07 am

OOC:(Go for it Ryota :D)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Ryota's Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryota's Missions   Ryota's Missions Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryota's Missions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1