Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Babysitting {D-Rank Shippuu}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Babysitting {D-Rank Shippuu}  Left_bar_bleue490/490Babysitting {D-Rank Shippuu}  Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

Babysitting {D-Rank Shippuu}  Empty
PostSubject: Babysitting {D-Rank Shippuu}    Babysitting {D-Rank Shippuu}  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Shiko's legs went back and forth on his seat. Saizo had one elbow on the table, knuckles in his face, bored expression. How did he get himself in to this mess? Taking care of a kid. He didn't know crap about kids. What did they do for fun, anyways?  "Have a good one Mr. and Mrs. Yama!" yelled Saizo as the not so long couple waved back as they made their way to town, their little boy also at the door, with a grouchy expression. Missions like these were the worst. If he hadn't been tricked into this, he probably wouldn't have given this mission a second glance. "Personally requested, my ass." Saizo said under his breath. Damn that Nakamura. Back to the kitchen table, where the two young men were having the time of they lives, watching the paint dry. Kids liked games, right? Yea, a game would help pass the time. "Alright, we're going to play a game"  
"What kind of game?"
"We are going to pla-"
"I want to play hide and seek"  
(Like Hell we are) "We're going to pla-"
"Um…No. We are going to-"
"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SPOILED BRAT, WE ARE NOT GONNA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK, WE'RE GOING… wait, where'd he go..."

Lost the kid already, what a useless ninja you are, can't even keep track of small kids. "Shut up, consciousness". Its bad enough he lost the boy, but the house was huge. He probably knew every nook and cranny of the mansion, while Saizo was like a rat in a maze. A handsome rat, but still a rat. Then there was also the backyard, which was just as big, if not bigger then the house. He could have went out there. If only he was a sensor ninja. Then again, that would be cheating. Where were the man servants and butlers. Saizo was certain that they would have some. Then again, why would they hire a ninja if they had butlers. Come to think about it, man servants would be cheaper then a ninja, wouldn't they be?

After what seemed like an hour of trekking around the dumb place, Saizo finally caught a glimpse of the young masters body. Yes… we are now calling him young master. When will the torture end. Shiko started running up the stairs. The little kid was fast, too fast. He slipped while going up and started falling backwards. Saizo jumped to the rescue, literally. He threw himself across the room, barely making it in time to cushion the fall of the young master with his back. Saizo toke on the entire impact with a face dive into the ground. It was very painful, so very painful. Now lets imagine the scene in slow motion. And rewind it over, and over, and over, and over. Like the little cold-blooded reptile he was, Shiko left his savior, just as snakes leave their mothers, and somehow made his way out of the room.

"Son of a-" Mrs. Yama sneezed.

Saizo slowly got up, already feeling beaten and out of it, slowly limped to the one room where he felt he could relax. The living room. It had a couch and a television and all the essentials. Even Saizo didn't own a television. They were kind of hard to come by. Not like he needed one. He plopped himself on to the couch as Shiko, who was in the room already, stared at the weary adventurer. "Whats your problem?" he said with a puzzled face, as if he didn't even remember what happened. Saizo mumbled something into the cushions. Probably not something appropriate for the kid to hear anyways as he slowly started soaking into the couch and carpet.

After relaxing with the kid, they got to know each other better. Or rather, Shiko played with Saizo's liquid remains(No, not his urine >_>). Turns out kids find liquid men interesting in a gross kind of way, who knew. Saizo still hated dealing with kids, but this one was starting to grow on him. Well, to say he hated kids would be incorrect. He just disliked being around them. If anything, he found kids great, as long as they weren't kicking his face in, or punching him in the gut. He had lines and boundaries. That was perfectly ok, right? It was the same with animals. He loved them, but they just seemed to hate him. He did enjoy taking care of animals a tad more. Hmm, kids and animals. Were kids like animals, or animals like kids? Maybe both ways?

After a long night, I mean loooooong night. The two party birds came back to they nest. One of them was obviously drinking. Leaning on the other one and still not standing even close to straight. Saizo couldn't discern which was which and at this point, he honestly didn't care. The boy, who had fallen asleep finally was already tucked in and all Saizo had been doing was waiting for them to come back. So they got inside, Saizo got out side, and they walked, er, wobbled, stumbled, somehow, went their separate ways. Just another job well done by your friendly neighborhood ninja.
Back to top Go down

Babysitting {D-Rank Shippuu}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1