Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Walk That Pooch! {D-rank}{Shippuugakure}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Izaya Uchiha
Izaya Uchiha
Ryo : 71350

Character sheet
Chakra:
Walk That Pooch! {D-rank}{Shippuugakure} Left_bar_bleue100/100Walk That Pooch! {D-rank}{Shippuugakure} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Walk That Pooch! {D-rank}{Shippuugakure} Empty
PostSubject: Walk That Pooch! {D-rank}{Shippuugakure}   Walk That Pooch! {D-rank}{Shippuugakure} EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Spoiler:

Uchiha Izaya had completed his previous missions successfully, and now it was time for another mission. Izaya go to the Mission's Office of Shippu, getting there he talks to the shinobi in charge.
-Excuse me sir, my name is Uchiha Izaya, I'm a gennin. I was designated for another mission.
The shinobi smiles at Izaya and start checking his papers.
-Ohh yes, the young Uchiha. Here it is, a D-rank mission. I don't have any important details to tell you about this mission, you should found all the information in this paper.
Izaya grab the paper and smile at the shinobi. He wasn't happy about his mission, he was hopping that his mission would be a little more important. But Izaya knew that as a gennin this was his responsibilities to the village. Izaya smiles and thanks the shinobi.
-Thank you. Have a good day.

Izaya leaves the mission's office and start heading back to the center of the village. As he walks Izaya grabs the paper that was handed to him before and start reading the information about the mission he was about to do.
"What?? Walk a dog?? This is ridiculous!! There is so more things that I could do! Oh well... I still have one hour till I have to meet with this girl, I might go eat now."
Izaya still have about one hour before he has to meet with this girl for his mission, so he decides to eat and since he is already at the center of the village he decides to go to his favorite place in town, a small place that has a few chairs on the counter where you can seat and watch the owner prepare the best ramen noodles you will ever eat.
-Hello sir!!
Izaya was a good friend of the owner because he eats there all the time, so the owner already knows what he always gets.
-Hello Izaya-san, same meals as always?
-Yes please
While Izaya waits he reads over the paper again, checking if he didn't misunderstood anything.
"...In 30 minutes I'll meet with her by the mail house. She will have the dog. I'll get the dog, thank her, walk the dog around the block, then towards the center, acroos the village and then towards the forest. That would be enough..."
Izaya eats his delicious ramen while thinking through his mission, he was a really perfectionist person, always thinking ahead of his time. Izaya finish his meal and head out to the mail house.
-Thank you sir!

Izaya reaches his destination 5 minutes earlier. He leans by the wall, the sun shines in his face while the wind blow gently in his robes and hair. He hear steps coming by his left, while Izaya turn his head a blond woman start talking really loud.
-There you are!! My kind ninja! Here it go, this is fluffy my lovely dog. Make sure he has enough water and don;t let anyone hurt my little baby!!
Said the blond woman in a loud tone with a big smile in her face. And without saying anything else she leaves in a hurry. Izaya grabs the dog by the lash and start walking with him.
"I'm just gonna follow my plan, first lets go around the block and then towards the center of the village."
Izaya was walking the dog for about 15 minutes and was already really bored. The finally reach the center of the village 30 minutes later. Izaya walks in a slow paste passing around people, The center of the village was always really full.
"...Now towards the forest. It should be around a 15 minute walk.."
Izaya continue to walk with the dog, thinking about the future, he could not wait for the time that he is older and stronger, wiser, with power in his hands.
-Here is the forest, its a beautiful place.
Izaya notice how bored he is when he starts to talk to the little hairy dog. After walking the dog around he thinks it should be time to meet with the woman again. He start walking back the road, towards the mail house again but this time to give the dog back. 35 minutes later they reach the mail house and the woman gets there almost in the same time.
-My little fluffy!!! Come to momy baby!
The dog runs and jumps on the blond woman hands. Izaya smiles at the woman and says.
-He behaved himself really well rss.
-Thank you so much shinobi!

Word Count: 765/600
Back to top Go down

Walk That Pooch! {D-rank}{Shippuugakure}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1