Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Shinobi Jump !(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Mujin
Mujin
Female Posts : 22
Ryo : 15400

Shinobi Jump !(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:31 pm

It was pretty obvious how Mujin ended up in this situation, his usual training methods were strange but this took the cake. I mean how dunce could someone get?"Help, anyone?" Mujin said dangling from the roof of the cathedral holding a pillar, how he got up their who knows he had a hobby off blacking out when he went werewolf to train, But a thought came to his head and he let out a scoff in disappointment with himself. "im a ninja what am i doing" He said walking down the side off the wall and on too the ground were he would lay flat letting out a small sigh off relaxation or sleepiness who knows.

Shinobi Jump !(Open) 473cf951b2c35009cf74b3da856c6d7e-d2n900o

He wore a simple black windbreaker and blue jeans. His shirt was a dark blue, but it was hard to tell with the overcast night and the building having no lights on. He might as well have been wearing all black. Looking about with one eye open he ran his hand through his somewhat long white hair. Next he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. Seconds later he fished out his lighter and with a flick of his thumb the room's darkness was dispelled as he took a drag of the pale stick. And like that the light was gone and the darkness crept back in. The small light came from the end of the newly lit cigarette. "i need to stop smoking" he grunted and jumped up looking around as he took another hit off his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
http://blackskys.forumotion.com
Chuunin

Blood
Blood
Male Posts : 49
Ryo : 76550

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:23 am

It was another night in the village hidden in the moon. The terrors of children nightmares were hidden among the streets. Although silent, if one quietly sat down and listen they would hear the legendary bumps of the night. Blood one those bumps traversed the streets. Its empty, Good. I'm not in the mood The day had been long for the wolf he had to deal with the social elite for a meeting among the Ookami packs. Of all things the Wolf God gives me this. I swear when i ascend...Kicking the dust that layed on the cobble stone streets Blood was glad that no one was in the current proximity. He was feeling espcially cold today and he was hoping that he wouldn't have to snap at anyone. Continuing his walk he was intercepted by a large looming shadow. Turning his head he saw the large catherdral known as the Luna. Latin for moon the stunning building was a sight to behold. A true representation to the moon, from the moonstone to the sweet marble the soft pale luster of the moon's glow illumanted the whole structure. I'll go there. Jumping onto the nearest roof Blood headed in the direction of the catherdral with the wind blowing by him his long silver black hair flowing behind him. Landing in front of the building Blood took in the silence.

The sweet silence was blissful out here with no one to interr.......Damn it.Blood looked up to see a young man hanging on to a pillar from the cathedral roof. A person hanging from the roof of the cathedral. Foolish,I didn't come here to babysit. Letting out a soft growl from annoyance, Blood preapared to climb up to the roof so he could be truly alone with his thoughts. As he climb he noticed that the young man had walked down the side of building. So he isn't a complete fool. Blood studied him with his sharp jade color eyes, Windbreaker,jeans, long white hair, and ugh cigarettes. Blood continued to his ascent but again he stopped when he saw the young man walk into the cathedral with the cig lit. Unbelieveable. Looking up once more at the large moon that was in the sky, he turned on his heels. Jumping to silently hit the ground, Blood followed after the person.Every fiber in the core of his being screamed for him to return to his original plan. Forget about this person,but the scent of person is what attracted him in the first place. He is an ookami I'm sure of it.Blood never talked to people and rarely spoke to his own kind. But if he was going to be a leader of the Ookami and be the God of Wolves then he was going to have to be able to stand among his own and be one with them. Even this one.Stopping in the door way he leaned against the support crossing his arms. As the guy jumped up Blood spoke softy. "Don't disrespect this holy place."

Last edited by Blood on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kenchiro
Kenchiro
Ryo : 8100

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shinobi Jump !(Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinobi Jump !(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:07 pm

"Ah, let 'em be," said a voice from further in. Kenchiro was by no means dressed for work, or training, or really any activity more strenuous than holding a fancy drink at a fancy dinner party. Indeed, he had just come from what he would describe as an informal get-together on the other side of town, and was just now indulging in a rarely sought after need for some quiet. That was, until other people decided to show up. Ah, well, he thought. It was not as though he loathed the thought of company, or that his night was ruined by other people in a public place. He donned his signature placid smile and made every effort to be obvious.

"This place hasn't been holy for a good long while now. Not since the Tsukikage decided this was where students were going to pick up their skills. Pretty, certainly, but not really holy." The Genin made a note to keep his distance from the smoking one. Tobacco smoke always had a way of worming its way into fabrics, and the last thing he needed was to give his sharper nosed acquaintances false impressions. "No, I bet the reason you're upset is because you can clearly see this fellow's a ninja. You're thinking, correctly of course, that a ninja who's dependent on a chemical is a dangerous thing. Especially since that chemical is known both for its negative side effects, both with and without constant indulgence, and for its very distinctive, very noticeable scent, which could spell disaster for any serious covert operation. Isn't that right, Mister...?"
Back to top Go down
Genin

Mujin
Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Huh...?Mujin looked around and gave a sigh at the man's comment before looking at yet another newcomer and taking another small drag from his cigarette before turning his head. A chemical? he thought to himself before holding his cigarette out in front off his face.Only weakling's hide under cover, are you a weakling a shy puss from your father's seed? Mujin said chuckling at his own comment before turning to face the other man and dropping his cigarette to put it out, he knew he was a Ookami they all were arrogant, Much like himself. Name's Mujin Ookami, No pack affiliations He said mainly toward blood but he slowly scanned both waiting for their answer.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Blood
Blood

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Blood waited for a response from the other ninja when he heard the voice of yet another individual enter the conversation. Inwardly groaning he turned to see what looked to be a social elite. Why in the hell is one of them here. Blood had to contain the bitter coldness that was swelling up inside of him. Just the sight of this person was making him angry and not only that he decided he was just going to involve himself in the conversation without ever being invited. As the guy began to speak, Blood truly was practing the art of patience because hearing the sense of smugness about the matter of holiness of the cathedral was making him angry. When the guy finished Blood spoke. "Battle is a holy art. And Do not dare put words in my mouth." Luckily for this other individual he wasn't in the mood for bloodshed but his coldness was to be takin as a small warning. I'm not in the mood for the popmpous rich and arrogant tonight. But just cause I can't stand the elite I don't have to blame the kid for his birthright but if he countinued to act like one, things weren't going to be good for him. Turning back to Mujin he smirked at how the young man put a lit cig into the face of the wealthy kid. Maybe we have more in common than I thought. When Mujin put out the cig he spoke briefly giving Blood the information he needed. Looking his fellow clansmen up and down he decided to reply with his own info. "Blood... Rayne Pack."He quickly replied. So an Ookami without a pack but it was probably by choice. Turning his neck to focus on the other individual he looked him up and down. From his voice to his current apperance he eaisly fit the part of rich and arrogant. "You, name...rank." He motioned to the wealthy brat waiting on a reply from the other men.

Last edited by Blood on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kenchiro
Kenchiro

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shinobi Jump !(Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinobi Jump !(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:28 am

Kenchiro's smile did not waver. Wavering would imply weakness. A more accurate description would be that Kenchiro's smile bent, like a tropical tree in a stiff breeze. There was a brief, calculated instant where he allowed himself to show another emotion, that of disappointment. It was there, for the others to see and interpret as they saw fit, if indeed they had the desire to do so. Or the capability to even see it. In either case, he was back to cheery smiles and a certain unflappable "you in no way affect me" attitude in no time.

"You flatter me," he said, with the sort of clueless sincerity that could only come from a certified fool. "My father sold cheap, possibly stolen, rugs out of a termite-ridden cart before he finally managed to weasel a contract into the city. The fact that you consider me to be rich means my meager imitation of how high society dresses works, at least on yourself. Not that I blame you; I imagine Sir has far too much to do to even consider what does and does not pass for fashion in the more desirable circles of town." There might have been legitimate spite in that last sentence. But there was none. Kenchiro did not allow it to happen.

A pair of ninja who talk of packs, speak of fighting as holy and apparently have problems with the concept of doing actual ninja work? If only they were the exception around here, and not the rule. Kenchiro nodded. "Kenchiro Nagakin is my name, and it seems we have gotten off on the wrong foot. I apologize. We simply appear to have different opinions on what constitutes divinity."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Mujin
Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:09 am

Hm...Rayne pack never heard off them is it filled with a bunch off no name's or is there anyone i would know? Mujin said to blood not trying to be rude but the name Blood never came up over a Ookami meeting, the other guy gave him a headache mainly because he could not follow what he was saying. The boy seemed to have a habit off talking when he indeed had nothing to say which was a bad trait but anyway...Nice to meet you Kenchiro.. Mujin said not wanting to be rude but gave the boy little attention as he was fixated upon blood at the moment. Even though Mujin did not have a pack and did not want one it was always good to weigh out his options and possibly join a pack until he was strong enough to make his own or show dominance in battle. Before he gave the two a chance to reply Mujin began lighting another cigarette and blowing the smoke upward as not to offend anyone or possibly get the smell on their clothes causing one off the two to get caught amidst a "covert operation" simply by their smell, and with another thought off how stupid this was Mujin took another drag and blew it towards Kenchiro just to be a douche.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Blood
Blood

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:01 am

OOC: Silver are my thoughts and Purple are my actual words.

Blood's contenance was not affected by the comment of kenchiro, but he could respect that this guy had more about him. It would seem Kenchiro isn't a wimpy rich brat. Turning his attention from kenchiro he turned to face his clansmen Mujin. As Mujin spoke Blood began to gather Mujin personality. So he is quite confident in himself to speak in such a manner to a person he's never met before. "Watch your mouth. rudeness is dangerous." He directed at Mujin.I respect his bluntness but if he is going to survive in this world of ninja then he was going to have to learn a bit of respect. Fixing his clothing he placed his focus on Kenchiro, "I know the world of the elite but I can't stand it. Its a disease." Blood spoke with a simple coldness, yet it had no true direction. Blood smirked as Mujin blew his smoke in the direction of Kenchiro. It's quite obvious this guy has no respect for anyone, dangerous indeed. Letting his eyes rest on the other young men, he could tell that if things were going to continue in this manner then he was going to leave. I do not have time to babysit. Resting his eyes on Mujin he could tell that this guy must have come from a rough back ground having had to use cigarettes at such a young age. Kenchiro on otherhand had more to him than Blood could tell. Meager beginnings, imitation of style, choice of words and a sense of respect. Complexity at its finest. Speaking to Kenchiro while keeping his eyes on Mujin he spoke, "Yes the wrong foot. apologies." Now speaking to Mujin Blood continued,"And maybe if you took the time to get your flea infested ass out of your disrespectful manner then maybe you would know about fellow clansmen. Because as of right now you are a no name to me." He hoped that the words struck a cord with his clansmen, because if they were going to grow from more than a so called pack of mangy mutts like so many people thought the Ookami were. Then they were going to have to break the stereotypes that affected them.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kenchiro
Kenchiro

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:23 am

Kenchiro sidestepped the smoke with no real urgency; he had seen it coming, after all. He had read it in his fellow Genin's expression, along with the standard contempt that seemed to come from anyone who thought their family name and stubborn abandoning of tradition was anything more than a liability. Of course, it was not his place to show the gathered company the error of their ways. No, best to save that for a more appropriate moment. Instead, Kenchiro smiled and indulged in his usual pastime; deflection.

"Quite so," he said, smoothing out his jacket as he did so. "Failing to recognize someone who is clearly your military superior, and from your own family at that? Why, were I Chuunin Blood here, I would swear that you must think yourself so much better than your cousin that it is he who must try and remember your name. Not that I imagine you have done much of anything to make anyone believe that. I don't recall a Mister Mujin ever being top of the class at the Academy."
Back to top Go down
Genin

Mujin
Mujin

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Mujin looked up one hand on his side steadying his unbalance as the two talked but got blurred as there words reached the gates which were mujin's eardrum instead the young boy simply turned his head too face blood hearing one thing he had saidFleas?Mujin said staring for a moment before reaching up too scratch his neck his hand alone changing too wolf form as white fur grew along it and his nails pushed outward Mabye He said taking another hit off his pale stick and beginning to walk away from the group, Im late for training with a sannin, no name's and with that mujin jumped out the window and let out a howl before taking off.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Izaya Uchiha
Izaya Uchiha
Ryo : 71350

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:37 am

Uchiha Izaya decides to come to Tsuki since the chunnin exam was close to start. Izaya was a person with great interest in the shinobi history and in the different types of shinobis around the world, he couldn't think in anywhere better to come study different shinobis at one time.
"I can collect a lot of information here, I'm going to use this information to improve my skills..."
Izaya had arrived at the village when the sun was going down. He wasn't tired so he decides to go around the village to see if he finds someone interesting. He sees a big cathedral, built with marble, granite, and moonstone. It was massive, as soon as Izaya saw the cathedral he decides to go check the beautiful place.

He hear voices and steps, there were more then one person there, Izaya tries to hide himself behind a wall. He cover his body in the shade and jump on top of a big wooden pillar, and watch everyone around, studying their movements.
Back to top Go down
Chuunin

Blood
Blood

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 am

"Kissing up doesnt do you any good kenchiro." Blood could tell that this kid did his homework and that he knew how to use the information that he had to control the situation. He could tell that thie young man was skilled in the art of deflection. It was dangerous that few could ever amount to. But if used against the wrong person then he could be in deep trouble, but this was neither the time nor place to show him the lesson. Turning back to face mujin he heard him talk about himself maybe having fleas. Tch, funny guy. Then what mujin said next struck him abrutly. He has nerve....like a true Ookami. Blood snarled, "Go then, and I don't care for the name."

As mujin exited the cathedral he sniffed the air as it was hinted with a different scent. It was different from mujin and he could tell that it was foreign. Looking around his eyes searched the rafters for the newcommer. His dark jade eyes settled on the wooden pillar before moving once more. Returning his green orbs to the other genin he studied him closer with his original target gone he could feel that it would be his time to depart as it was no longer in any use in being there. "I have no use in being here." Turning on his heels he looked once more at the wooden pillar his instincts telling him to check it but he shook his head it would be useless and a waste of his precious time. Without directing his next remark to anyone he called out over his shoulder as he left down the steps his eyes set on returing home. "Enjoy your stay kid..." Disappering into the night, Blood was gone

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Genin

Izaya Uchiha
Izaya Uchiha
Ryo : 71350

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Izaya was still hiding himself behind the wooden pillar, he was observing everyone when he notice a man looking a the pillar, he quickly moves behind the pillar again.
"I think he saw me, I'm sure they wouldn't like someone from a different village to be sneaking around here, I think it would be better to leave, besides there is pretty much nobody here."
Izaya jumps from the wooden pillar and run outside, jumping on a tree and heading back to the center of the village, waiting for the chunnin exam to start, he was really excited for the exam.
"Can't wait to see all the fights, I hope this gennins are strong."

[exit]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Jump !(Open)   Shinobi Jump !(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Jump !(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1