Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

An Encounter of Chance.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
An Encounter of Chance. Left_bar_bleue480/480An Encounter of Chance. Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

An Encounter of Chance. Empty
PostSubject: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:06 am

The sun would take its place high in the sky as the day had reached its mid point and would be well on its way toward its end. Xavier leaving the side of his best friend Isais for a time would be roaming around the village for a bit as he was out of things to do honestly as it was somewhat of a slow day. Finally deciding to head outside the village he would check in with the shinobi on gate patrol this time around, which was rare even for him, before heading out into the snow and ice frosted world that was the land of Hyougagakure. Even outside the village though it was quite boring, the wind would whip around Xavier and smack him in the face a bit as he wandered around the land. Sighing a bit he would rub the back of his head "doesn't take much to get yourself bored does it?" after taking another minute or two sitting out in the freezing cold and contemplating if he could get any more bored then he already was at that point in time he would collect himself and take his leave heading back toward the village perhaps there had to be something that would be able to hold his attention long enough, besides some of the women ofcourse but that was beside the point. Re-entering the village he would jump up onto the roof tops and walk around up there, it was easier to see everything else this way which it would be far easier to spot entertainment this way as well.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Joben
Joben
Male Posts : 59
Ryo : 68000

Character sheet
Chakra:
An Encounter of Chance. Left_bar_bleue100/100An Encounter of Chance. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:23 am

Joben was taking a scenic route home from his recent training outside the village by hopping across the rooftops towards the center of town when another person on the rooftops caught his eye. He readjusted his jacket which was getting drug back due a Scythe hanging on his back. God wrath can be such a pain in the ass. Ooooh I guess I wasn't the only one who decided to go roof hoppin today.  Joben picked up his pace a little bit to catch up, Kindness's sheath was softly clinking against the Wrath's blade. The constant clinking was somewhat annoying but he was used to it, he was also sure that it probably alerted the other man on the rooftops. When he got within earshot he called out to him and then closed the gap with a quick leap.

"Heeeeeey! Hey guy! Hold up a sec! I guess I wasn't the only one to take the rooftop route today. Im Joben by the way."

He stuck out his hand for a handshake and flashed a quick smile after giving his name.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
An Encounter of Chance. Left_bar_bleue480/480An Encounter of Chance. Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Xavier would look over his shoulder as he could hear someone making a lot of noise as if trying to get someone else's attention and as it turns out, Xavier was the person the noise was directed toward. It was a bit unexpected to see someone else using the rooftops as a means to traverse sense usually people would get quite irritated when they see that people were messing up their rooftops. As the stranger continued to call out to him Xavier would stop and turn to face him, if the guy wanted to talk then Xavier wouldn't avoid him could've been that he wanted something important or maybe not either way it was a way Xavier could keep himself occupied for the time being so why not? The guy would introduce himself and hold out his hand to be shuck but when it came to informal occasions such as this handshaking wasn't really his style, sticking out his fist he would introduce himself "bump your fist into mine, it's how I greet some if not most people, and the name's Xavier". Xavier would look around a bit before addressing Joben again "so what brings you up here?" as Xavier spoke he would notice the items on his back and let his thoughts roam about.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Joben
Joben

Character sheet
Chakra:
An Encounter of Chance. Left_bar_bleue100/100An Encounter of Chance. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Joben bumped his fist into Xavier's kind of awkwardly, it was a greeting that he was used to doing. He pulled his hand back after doing so and readjusted his coat once more as wind picked up for a brief moment and then settled back down.

"Well it's good to meet you Xavier. Ehhhh I don't really know why I'm up here. It just kinda seemed like one of those days where rooftop hopping seemed like a good idea. What are you up here for?

Joben ran a hand through his short hair and let out a soft yawn, his day of training took a little more juice out of him than he thought, but it wouldn't be long before Kindness had him back up to speed, he already noticed some the soreness was gone. It was weird but kind of funny how he just randomly ran into a person on a rooftop. Yea it's pretty weird how I'm randomly meeting people on rooftops these days. Well I guess its weird that I'm on the roof in the first place. Joben's mind continued to keep on rambling to itself.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm

As the stranger bumped his fist into his Xavier would nod his approval and put his hands into the pockets of his jacket, the wind would blow a bit which was enough to knock the hood off his head revealing his dark toned hair. He would leave the hood down for now sense it wasn't that big of a deal at the moment. As Joben gave his response as to why he was wandering on the rooftops Xavier would smile "one of those days indeed my friend, I myself am up here just looking for entertainment or to some degree or something". Xavier would examine the stranger a bit more, though the main focus of his attention were the weapons this guy was carrying around "so do you always carry around that big thing there? Must be heavy, though you're probably used to the weight by now so I guess that wouldn't be much of a problem, how well can ya use it though?" Xavier was a bit curious as it was rare that you met characters using weapons such as these.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Joben
Joben

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 am

Joben didn't usually get asked about his Scythe so he wasn't too sure exactly to say about it. A few things came to mind and then a few more things followed but most of those things were somewhat of a secret so he decided not to tell them. He decided to answer casually trying not to let his mind stray to the details of Wrath... And then he did anyway.

"Well yea just about everywhere I go. Ha no it's actually not as heavy as it looks... or maybe your right and I'm just used to it by now. I like to think I'm good with a scythe, I've actually been training with scythes since I was little. This one here is special though, been handed down from shinobi to shinobi in my family, been making us all crazy since waaaaay back in the day."

Joben went silent after saying that sentence. Doing the exact thing he was trying not to he mentally punched himself in the face for not thinking again. Aww damn! Not much I can do about it now though. Oh I know I'll just change the topic

"So what are you good at? I mean I have my scythe and sword by I don't see anything like that on you."

In truth Joben was fairly curious about what this guy could all do. You could never really expect to know what shinobi could do these days, there were so many new jutsu being developed along with all the old ones. This guy could be a master fighting with a blindfold for he knew.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Xavier would fold his arms across his chest as he listened to the guy before him answer both the questions that were laid before him, and the answers that he did give didn't stray far from what Xavier had anticipated the responses would be. Joben would go on to explain how he had come to acquire said scythe and proceeded to explain how well he could use it due to his training sense his younger years, however whether he meant to or not Xavier caught something he said and found it rather odd (Crazy? wonder what he meant by that). There was a short pause between the two of them as Joben seemed to have stunned himself by saying something but before Xavier could present the question on what, Joben would redirect the conversation entirely turning the subject onto Xavier (He's hiding something...). Xavier would let the subject go for now but should there come a time he would bring it up and Xavier got the feeling that time would be coming soon enough.

Xavier would exhale softly as he would now focus on Joben's question "I myself am more adapt a using swords and such despite me not carrying a weapon around, however my Kekkai Genkai makes up for that seeing how I can create weapons and such, although it might come in handy to start carrying my weapons around huh? Can't always rely on your chakra when it comes to certain things". Xavier would present a small smile, this guy wasn't that bad, he may have been keeping stuff hidden but hey so does everyone else around here so Xavier supposed it couldn't really be helped at this point and time. "So Joben, how has the frozen wonderland been treating you" Xavier used the term wonderland very loosely.

(OOC: I'm back Yaaaaay!!!!! xD)
Back to top Go down
Genin

Joben
Joben

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:31 am

Joben would nod slightly as heard the information as if it was a glamorous fact or something of sorts, but in reality to him it pretty damn close. Even the little things seemed to catch his attention and awe him to some extent. His excitement was soon covered by a frown as he was disappointed in his own abilities.

"I wish my kekkai genkai was creating weapons. Unfortunately I cant though, which means I'm stuck lugging this big sucker around. I gotta admit though, that having a sword to use from now and then is nice change of pace from just using a scythe. Also switching from a heavier weapon to lighter makes it soooooooooo much easier to swing around. And I started rambling again. I tend to do that a lot, I also get side tracked easily, and entertained, oh and confused. Hmmmm yea I get confused a lot."

Joben decided to stop talking before he rambled even more than usual, but of course another thing that Xavier had mentioned had caught his attention and his mouth started moving once again.

"Hmph if theirs anybody that knows about not being able to use chakra its this guy. I was actually born with my chakra system separate from body, part of my kekkei genkei of course, but it's not without its benefits. And I still can use jutsu and what not, just took more practice to get used to. And I like it here. The cold doesn't bother me... Actually I enjoy it more than the heat, especially since there is no better feeling that snuggling up in a warm blanket when its cold."

Joben chuckled softly before he decided that it was time to stop talking for real. Besides if I actually give Xavier a chance to respond I might even have smarter things to say. He laughed for a moment in his head, letting his eyes squint up and a smile come across his lips before giving the back of his head a soft scratch.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Xavier would laugh a bit as Joben said he could have the ability that Xavier's Kekkai Genkai granted him, it was rare to hear someone say something like that, most of the time people would say how useless the ability was it was good to meet someone that felt differently when it came to the subject. "Eh it's good training to 'lug that sucker around' as you say, soon enough you won't even notice it well besides it making a lot of noise ofcourse but i'm sure you get where i'm going but I'm glad you like the thought of what my Kekkai Genkai can do". Xavier hadn't mind the rambling and waved it off, it wasn't something he hadn't seen folk done before so it was alright. Xavier would remain silent for the time being as Joben would continue to speak on the conversation allowing him to finish up it was Xavier's turn to speak "eh that seems like a pretty handy trick in certain situations I would think, yeah the cold can be alright at times, while other times it can get pretty annoying but you learn to live with it I suppose".

Xavier would start walking, motioning for his new friend to follow before jumping onto the next roof, people were beginning to notice the both of them so it would probably be best for the two of them to at least walk and talk "So Ben, you were born here in Hyougagakure I take it? or maybe somewhere else? its rare that Hyouga allows outsiders to reside in its walls". Xavier would stop a second and look off at something he had noticed, it was a group of boys and they all seemed to be surrounding something of interest "I think I want to know what's got those kids so interested, you coming with?" Xavier would allow him time to answer before putting his hood up over his head and bounding toward the group.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Joben
Joben

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Joben chuckled and then coughed into his hand once, it seemed he was catching a cold.

"Agh! Excuse me. Seems that I'm catching something. Oh yea they usually don't make noise when I move but I haven't tightened up their straps since I left this morning."

Joben started to follow Xavier and watched as he hopped over the gap to another rooftop. Before he followed him Joben reached up and tightened his straps up so his weapons wouldn't clink together anymore. With a quick leap he found himself on the other rooftop following Xavier once more. He couldn't help but notice a small crowd off in the distance, Joben's curiosity was starting to bug him but he shoved it away and kept following for the time being.

"Yea the cold can get pretty rough sometimes but I guess I've gotten used to it. And I wasn't born here. My mother was originally from here but my father was from the outskirts somewhere between here and Shippuugakure, I'm not sure exactly where from. They were part of the same group of traveling merchants, yada yada yada, I was born while on the road, yada yada yada, then they decided to settle down here to raise me."

Then Xavier must of noticed the group as well because his head turned towards it and sure enough he asked Joben if he wanted to go with him to investigate. His curiosity got the better of him this time as he nodded, and then followed him.

"Yaaaapp! I've been trying to figure out what's been going on down their since we got over here."
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Xavier would hear the cough and look back at Joben, he was going to joke around about how he seemed to be getting sick even though he should've been used to the weather but before he could Joben openly admitted he seemed to be actually getting sick before moving on and stating why his weapons were making so much noise. Xavier would nod his understanding as the clinking sound that the weapons used to made would vanish sense he had tightened the straps.

Making their way to the group Xavier would listen as Joben told him where he had come from, long story short though he wasn't born in Hyougagakure so it was an interesting thought wondering how his family was able to take refuge here, with Hyougagakure being as strict as it is. Xavier would wait to ask that question he didn't want Joben feel as if he was being put up for interrogation or anything like that he was just curious.

Arriving at the scene Xavier would land behind the group and shove his hands into his pockets, they were making such a big commotion that they hadn't even noticed Xavier and Joben's arrival "So guys anything interesting going on today or what?" the group would be startled by the sudden appearance of these 2 and would quickly form a tight circle around whatever it was that they were hoping to hide, looking to Joben Xavier would smile "seems they have something they don't want to tell us, makes me more curious". Returning his attention to the gang "so might as well spill the beans now before my friend here has to mess you up pretty bad, I would hate to see all your faces get all disfigured and what now or worse he loops your head off with his big scary scythe".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Joben
Joben

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Joben followed Xavier all the way to the edge of the nearest roof top where they hopped down and proceeded even closer till they were right up next to them. Xavier was the first to say something and by judging the looks on the children's faces he almost scared them to death. Aside from a few gasps and the regular shock they took quick action and huddled around whatever they were staring at, on obvious attempt to hide it from them.

Xavier then gave the children a small threat, nothing serious and obviously a joke. Joben thought it was particularly funny because it was relying on him giving the scariest look he could muster, and Joben happily obliged. Taking a step forward so he could down upon the children he put on his his meanest glare and gave them a menacing smile as he slowly unsheathed his sword. The blade hissed gently as it slid out of its sheath, the light reflecting of its blade.

"Oh no, I don't need my scythe for that. Besides if I use my sword than I can lop all their heads off one at a time. Much more fun that way."

The tip of his sword left his sheath with a noise resembling that of a soft ting as he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:34 am

As Joben played along with the little joke that had been created, Xavier couldn't help but smile while on the inside he was laughing aloud at these children's terrified faces at the sight of Joben's sword. Xavier wasn't one to torture children, however when they were up to no good he figured this would be a better way of handling the situation compared to just lecturing them and sending them on their way which would be pointless as they would probably learn absolutely nothing from the whole ordeal. Stepping forward Xavier would speak again "so you guys plan on letting us in on the secret or what?" although the children were fearful of the presence of the guy with the weapon they would talk among themselves as if they actually had to debate whether or not they should or shouldn't (These kids got some nerve I'll give um that).

After a few second of muttering and mumbling one of the boys would step forward shakily, obviously afraid "w-w-w-why should we?" the question was a bit unexpected and Xavier would draw himself up to his full height and look down on the boy "well for starters, given your situation, I doubt you're in a spot to negotiate". Rallying behind their friend the rest of the boys would stand behind him in a defiant state, sighing Xavier would stare at them all before looking to Joben "any suggestions, they don't seem to scared... Think we should make an example out of one them?" at the sound of that the boys would begin to back up slowly, their confidence diminishing once again "perhaps we get the 'leader' first?".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Joben
Joben

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 am

While scaring them was seeming to go perfectly according to plan one of the little runts decided to stand up for the group. He was obviously the leader or the group, or at least the leader of the situation as he was on the only one to speak up. Then Xavier made a great suggestion. Joben began tapping the side of his blade against his boot, each tap causing a noticeable ringing sound.

"Ooooooh that certainly does sound fun. But what to do, what to do? Maaaaaaaybe we could drag out of the village and then throw him off the cliff face? Naaaah to far to walk. We could hang em all upside down in that tree over there. It'll be just like decorating a tree.. cept with small children."

Thankfully there was a large evergreen just down the block. If it hadn't been there who knows how long it would of took him to think of something creepy to pretend like they were going to do. Keeping as ominous of a look as he could he turned to face Xavier.

"Unless you have a better idea?"
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 am

Xavier would take Joben's suggestions into account, as he thought on the ideas he would turn to look at the tree in which ben was mentioning "the tree does need some decorating, tis looking a little plain just by itself...". Returning his gaze back to the little group he would smile "so what do ya say, wanna help us decorate that there tree? with you guys being the nice little decorations ofcourse but don't worry it shouldn't hurt a lot. Though this could all be avoided if you just show us what you've been hiding from us, I'm sure it couldn't be that bad though I could be wrong".

The kids were pretty much stuck at this point as they really didn't have many options left and with that the kids would yield, one of them would step forward and handed over a magazine and Xavier instantly knew what the magazine held inside, smiling he would take the magazine "ah I see, quite interesting indeed, I believe I should confiscate this for the time being don't want you lads getting caught with something like this now do we? though I do question why you would all go through so much trouble for this" Xavier would look to Joben and wave the magazine at him in case he had missed it "wait! please don't take it, I... I took it from my dad's room, if he finds out I took it he'll be furious, please give it back". It was quite the scene watching how far kids now a days would go just to stay out of trouble, Xavier would return the magazine but not before tossing in a little extra it was a little evident that Xavier's time with Isais was taking its toll somewhat "stole it you say? Believe that we should inform your parents about this, or maybe even turn you in for theft, what say you on the matter Joben?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Encounter of Chance.   An Encounter of Chance. Empty

Back to top Go down

An Encounter of Chance.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Hidden Villages :: Hidden Glacier (Hyougagakure no Sato)-