Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Wakkazumi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wakkazumi Left_bar_bleue810/810Wakkazumi Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Wakkazumi Empty
PostSubject: Wakkazumi   Wakkazumi EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Name: Wakkasumi

Spoiler:

Type: Full Body

Quantity: 1

Description: This suit is chakra based. What happens is that this armor appears once ever decade if it does not have an owner and chooses one for itself. Once it chooses a person it will appear as a shinny metallic skull knight suit in which most people of the shinobi  ranks will find appealing but to others this armor can not be seen or felt. This usually leads to people thinking that the user is crazy. This armor often ends up having no owner because previous owners have either abandon it because of their reputation being corrupted by it or have passed away due to lack of knowledge of how it works.

Abilities: Once the user touches this floating suit that follows them like a ghost the suit will utilize the users chakra to form itself onto the user like a second skin. This armor still can not be seen by others but this isn't usually a problem for enemies because this armor does not protect the user from most physical attacks and most chakra based attacks or abilities. This armor only protects the user from chakra based or ability based sound. This armor will negate all sound that is enhanced by chakra that makes contact with the suit. Making it impossible to hit the user with a sound based moves as long as hr is wearing this suit. Users of this armor develop a passive ability towards their Fuuton based techniques . All Fuuton based techniques delivered by this armor is coated with high powered sound waves equal to one rank lower than the Fuuton technique delivered. If the target is wearing metallic armor or has metal inside of them the high powered sound delivered by a Fuuton technique will be equal to that said technique. Targets must be hit by the Fuuton technique in order to feel and hear the effects of the sound waves.

Damage according to rank:

E: No damage, tiny vibrations felt throughout the body
D: No damage, small vibrations can cause disarming of metallic objects wielded due to increase vibration against metal.
C: medium vibration, the sound waves reach a deeper level and cause drowsiness and vomiting. Slight bending of metallic objects.
B: heavy vibrations. Causes muscle strains, dizziness, vomiting, momentary confusion, hearing lost for one post, and loss of balance for one post.serious bending and distortion of metallic objects
A: extreme vibration, the vibrations go throughout the body can cause dislocation of joints heavy ruptures of organs and strain muscles, dizziness, loss of balance for two posts, loss of hearing for two posts, vomiting, bleeding from mouth and nose. Heavy fatigue.disarming of metallic objects. Complete dismantlement of metallic objects.
S: insane vibration, burst organs,torn muscles and tendons, brain damage, lost of hearing for three posts, lost of balance for two posts, vomiting for one post, extreme dizziness, vision impairment for one post, excessive bleeding from mouth and nose,extreme fatigue, complete disarming and dismantlement of metal, high risk of death.

History: Cousin to the Haiten weapons and scroll of andedes. These armors were made originally for killing demons from the mountain which specialized in releasing sound blasts.

Last edited by Isais on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Male Posts : 1347
Ryo : 493454

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wakkazumi Left_bar_bleue360/360Wakkazumi Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Wakkazumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakkazumi   Wakkazumi EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 pm

I would like you to state what happens with each sound wave level. D to S, granted E ranks just don't have any battle readiness so if the soundwave is at E then I suggest it be doing nothing at all. Once you do that I can approve this because I see nothing else wrong with this due to teh drawback of it only protecting against sound based moves.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wakkazumi Left_bar_bleue810/810Wakkazumi Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

Wakkazumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakkazumi   Wakkazumi EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Male Posts : 1347
Ryo : 493454

Character sheet
Chakra:
Wakkazumi Left_bar_bleue360/360Wakkazumi Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Wakkazumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakkazumi   Wakkazumi EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Approved for 2,000,000 ryo
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Wakkazumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakkazumi   Wakkazumi Empty

Back to top Go down

Wakkazumi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum