Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Can ya smell... what's cookin'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Left_bar_bleue480/480Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty
PostSubject: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Xavier would sit up in his bed and look around the room, he has been copped up in here sense the beginning of the day and for what? He would exhale heavily and jump out of bed, it was time to get outside and do something for a change. After washing up he would toss on some clothes and head out the door to greet the new day. Isais was out and about today so Xavier made sure he left a note in plain sight so he would be able to find it once he returned, of course it was Xavier's job to look over him but he trusted Isais' enough to at least stay out of trouble besides he had the whole business thing he was assigned to so that would keep him busy at least. Xavier would traverse through the cold streets of Hyouga looking for something that could keep himself occupied but sadly the village seemed to be short on things like that. Xavier would make his way through the village and out the village gates, he wasn't going anywhere in particular but if he couldn't find something in the village to entertain him he would have to look else where. In the distance he could see the docks so he would head the opposite way further into the frozen terrain.

He wasn't particularly sure why he was all the way out here but when boredom claims you sometimes you just do things for no apparent reason, at least that's how Xavier does things. He would stop and take a seat a few feet away from a family of penguins whom didn't seem to mind his presence for the time being. He would look up at the sky and let his thoughts surge forward and clog up his mind "guys... boredom sucks, do yall ever get bored? I doubt it" he was talking to the penguins in front of him but sense they couldn't really speak back it was a lost cause and he would've been better off just talking to himself then he realized he already was he would scratch the back of his head and laugh a little at himself this is what boredom had drove him to huh? He would rise from his seat a few minutes later and head back the way he came, maybe he could find someone in the village to bug "and if I can't well then seems like i'll be headed back home for some more nothingness, sounds lika plan if any".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai
Male Posts : 29
Ryo : 11500

Character sheet
Chakra:
Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Left_bar_bleue100/100Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm

As the day is goin by Rock passing though the village on his way to find a good stop to train near the out skirts of the icy terrins. Rock doessnt see any good spots as he further leaves the villages and realizes how slow the day is going by as badly as Rock doesn want itmit * Fuck am bored and I have no friends * Rock signs deeply seeing a pack of penguins being harassed by a ninja .
Rock with his love of nature decides to act and protect the local icy birds of love. He sees the ninja leaving the scene and decides the throws a shuniken hoping to get his attention waiting to see his reponse it counter.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Left_bar_bleue490/490Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Saizo was truly starting to hate this country, even if it was his own fault for not bringing a coat. The temperature was so much lower then the usual, tropic weather of Shippuugakure. His body was starting to grow numb as he could see his skin getting bluer and bluer. His nose was running as he sniffled and snorted his way along the path. He was shivering intensely, struggling to keep himself from turning into a popsicle. "WHY IS IT SO DAMNED COLD HERE?" he yelled at the top of his lungs. He didn't even remember why he was in this country anymore. Was it a mission or was it cause he thought it would be fun? Well if he thought it would have been fun he was way wrong. So very very wrong. He had heard good things about the theatre but he feared that it was probably made out of ice as well. How unfortunate would that be if everything in the Hidden Glacier was made out of ice. At least there was ice fishing. He could possibly enjoy that. As he slowly wobbled along he could see to human like figures in the distance. He would jump in glee as he was finally saved!

He started slowly running towards them with a huge smile on his face as snot and tears flew behind him. If they were friendly maybe they could skin those friendly penguins and make a coat to stop the elements. Penguin skin is warm right? Who cares if its warm, he soon thought to himself, even if it warms him up just a little bit he will take it. Thats when he saw a shuriken fly at one of the ninjas. His joy and feeling of safety quickly disappeared as he held a face of shock. He was surprised that they would attack themselves, even if they were from the same village. He then forgot all about that when he realized the penguins were still there. "GAH!", If they hit the penguins then there skin will be no good and they wont be able to make him a coat! Saizo started speeding up his pace up in hopes the penguins would be unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Left_bar_bleue480/480Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Xavier would stop dead in his tracks, today the wind wasn't blowing all that much compared to earlier in the week so it was easier for him to hear the sounds of footsteps coming from behind him. He would turn his head to look over his shoulder to find what ever it was that was making the noise only to spot a human like figure approaching, and as soon as he spotted him the figure seemed to have made a throwing motion launching what appeared to be a shuriken at Xavier. Xavier would duck allowing the weapon to soar over his head and allow it to land in the snow in front of him. Rising he would brush the snow off his clothes before walking forward and picking up the Shuriken. Turning to face the figure not a hint of anger, nor any kind of aggressive or upset emotion could be seen on his face "Hey! I think you dropped this!" he would fling the shruiken back in his direction but it would land at his feet. Xavier remained where he was and started to take in the features of the person in front of him, attempting to get a good read on the person. As he was doing that off in the distance a strange noise could be heard, causing Xavier to break his attention away from this stranger and see what it was that had made the noise.

He would spot someone whom was traversing through the cold terrain on without the proper gear, either the person had managed to adapt to the cold like the few here or this person was freezing their ass off. "Aye! Watcha doing out here without the proper gear, ya crazy?" it was ironic that Xavier was saying this given the fact that his all he had was his jacket to cover up his upper body without even having an undershirt yet he was perfectly fine. Returning his attention to the guy in front of him he would speak once more "and you, what's your deal for attacking me?". The attempt was poor had it been an assassination attempt but Xavier doubted that was the case however he still wanted to know what the deal was.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:
Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Left_bar_bleue100/100Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:14 pm

After watching this ninja from a far doge Rock realizes that his honest attentions were not to counter attack* why isn't he attack is he just going to walk and ask* Rock would Anwser the animal hating ninja * My deal is you bothering these loving or penguins you bird haters * Said with anger as if Rock was scolding a child.
Rock then notices a outsiderr ninja from the otherside running toward where Rock and the bird hater is standing . Rock also notices that the this ninja has to be very cold considering he doesn't have the proper gear for the weather of this village. Rock fixes his warm leather jacket with a dark blue thrumal under it zipping It up due to the ninja making Rock feel cold just for. Watching him run in the snow looking almost frozen. After hearing the bird hater in front of him tell the the outsider ninja that's running that he crazy Rock also comments on this crazy half naked ninja from another land * And you better not be coming to bother the penguins they will notice your body's blood level getting cold and think you are snow and accidently poop on you*
Rock then turns back to the bird hater * So explain why you are bothering theses snow birds or Else you BIrds hater !!*
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:
Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Left_bar_bleue490/490Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:02 am

Bird pooping on him? Could this day get worse? I guess he will soon see, maybe the have naked strangers would give them the clothes they had after lecturing him about proper gear. How the hell was he suppose to know that the Hidden Glacier was hidden between glaciers, jeez, so quick to judge. They were fighting too so maybe they were just dishing it out on him, hopefully that was all they would do to him, he didn't like being in other peoples problems. He was pretty close when he started talking to them again. "Heh, I came a bit unprepared didn't I? Neither of you would have a blanket or something on you, eh? he would say sort of embarrased. He was already getting frostbite. Well the birds were cute. He squatted down to the birds and started petting one, luckily they were friendly enough to let him do so.

"So you guys aren't planning on killing each other out here, are ya. If so, then my bad for interrupting." He would blurt out rather bluntly. It wasn't his business to know what they were doing, they were absolute starngers in a country he was unfamiliar with, but curiosity did get the best of him this time. He was still shivering but he didn't notice, he couldn't feel the rest of his body after all. "Is their anywhere I could get a drink of water around here?", asked Saizo. The cold, dry air was terrible for his skin and body. It sometimes sucked to be a human puddle, always needing more then the normal human. He was lucky the benefits far outweighed the risks.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Xavier would manage a smile on his face as evaluated the 2 before him, it was quit the sight, one crazy foreigner and one crazy guy in general it was pretty funny. He would address the one whom attacked him first "haha disturbing them? I'm sure me saying a few words to my friends here wont do them any harm, besides it's better then me killing them or something". After providing a response to the boy he would turn his focus to the foreigner whom was asking for a blanket or something that could possibly keep him warm sadly though Xavier couldn't provide one for him at the moment "I don't have one so I believe it would be best to get you inside where it's warm lest you start losing limbs, the village is thata way" he would point in the direction of the village so the guy knew where he meant.

As Xavier was providing assistance the other guy would speak again or rather it sounded more like a threat which irked Xavier a bit "like I said I was chatting with the birds, no harm no foul... also I would watch whom you go threatening my friend, you'll end up hurt". Xavier would hear the foreigner speak, asking if they planned to kill each other and honestly Xavier didn't know the guy did throw a shuriken at him after all he would shrug as a response to the foreigner's first question only to be meet by another. Xavier could help with this problem immediately, pulling a small flask filled with water out and handing it to the foreigner "don't worry it isn't alcohol or anything... or poison or anything else ridiculous you might probably think up".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:14 pm

After hearing the response from the Bird hater ninja Rock thinks to home self. Just moments ago I was complaining of my boredom and loneliness and this guy just called me friend . * lol* Rock would laugh out loud looking the foreign ninja after he asked if we were going to kill each other. Rock turns to the the bird bothering Ninja after his last comment due to Rock threat * so you were just talking to the birds not harming them. * ROck would smile And look at the penguins as they are being pet by the foreign ninja * ok well then I completely had no reason attacking you, I apologize for the miss understanding and, the threat . But I doubt if the situation got more intense I wouldn't be getting hurts. Rock take off his all back leather jacket and hands it to the foreign ninja * wouldn't want you losing limbs like the bird intruder said here * Rock would extend his hand out to shake hands with both of them looking at ,Both Ninja * My name is Rock DAzai Maybe we can all go back to the village and get this foreign ninja the proper gear * Rock would smile * what Is your names bird Intruder and yours foreign ninja * Rock keeps hand out waiting for a greeting thinking he might have just made two new friends .
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:15 am

Thank goodness, he wasn't going to witness a stupid fight about the penguins. Saizo still thought they would be better off as a jacket, but you cant go killing everything just to keep warm apparently. Saizo would take the flask, nodding his head in gratitude for it. At first he kind of wished it had been some sort of alcohol, at least it would make him feel warm. But he would take the water, nonetheless, with such a dry cold, he would need it. This weather was terrible for his body, freezing his insides just as much as his outsides. Saizo would also accept the jacket, putting it on as soon as he could. "Thank you so much, both of you."he would say to the two in a sincere voice. While he was doing this though, one of the penguins he had been petting had stolen his fingers. Saizo absolutely numb just bout everywhere hadn't noticed, and as his body would automatically regenerate with the water he had just drank, they froze, leaving his fingers on his right hand frozen solid and unable to fully grow. "My name is Saizo, from the Hidden Hurricane." He would tell the ninja that had given him the jacket. "If either one of you would like to help me to the village, I would appreciate it a lot." he would also say, in response to Rock, then shaking his hand with his "normal" hand, still not actually realizing his finger frostbite.

OOC: yea short, sue me -.-
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Xavier would scratch the back of his head and sigh a bit, the one whom had attacked him had apparently blown Xavier's interaction with the penguins completely out of proportion and had just decided to attack him out of nowhere, the guy was strange to say the least. Nevertheless he had apologized and wished to move on Xavier would nod, accepting apology. He would then turn his attention back to his foreign friend here whom had thanked the both of them for assisting him in some way "It's no problem". As things moved forward his attacker would introduce himself to be Rock Dazai and offered up his hand to be shuck by either one of them or maybe even the both if them. Xavier would wave off the handshake and would stick out his fist "It's rare that I shake hands, here put your fist out like this and bump it into mine it's my way of greeting, the name is Xavier Deventris". After exchanging a greeting with Rock, Xavier would focus on the foreigner "welcome to Hyouga, the home of the cold and the land of the freezing, Saizo now lets get you to somewhere warmer, sound good?". Xavier would look around making sure he knew where they were at afterwards he would be ready to go "hmm can you still walk, Saizo?".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Rock would wonder if Xavier was trying to keep germs off his hand which is why he would rather fist bumb Rock with a smile makes a fist and pounds it with Xavier fist. * So we take Saizo to a Inn * he would turn to Xavier and then to Saizo . Completely excited to not be completely alone for the day ROck would jump on top of a random Ice builder and point* The village INn is this way follow me * Rock would dash away then Realize he going in the wrong direction* damn wrong way. Ok it's this way * ROck would then begin to go in the direction of the village expecting for X and Saizo to follow .
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:44 pm

"Yea, I think I can still walk." Saizo said almost nervously. He could no longer feel his legs after all, he also had no sensation in his fingers, which were swallowed by the penguin. He had yet to notice this though, the careless fool. Saizo would get up and take two steps. He felt confident he could make it, well, that was until he fell flat on his face. His body would lay almost in snow angel position on the snow, unable to get up. "Marghemsuhms" he would say in a very muffled voice. He was absolutely frozen by now. Why did it have to be winter? Was it winter? Saizo remembered it only being fall, or was that spring he remembered? Oh goodness, the cold was even getting to his brain. Brain freeze in the most literal way possible. He would hope that they would help him up, maybe even carry him, or maybe if he was extremely lucky they would have some kind f fire jutsu or lighter. WAIT! LIGHTER! Saizo had a lighter on his persona, but he was frozen.

He would have to have one of them take it out of his pocket, that is if they didn't decide to leave him to die. They seemed rather nice though. Too nice, maybe. Maybe... ITS A TRAP? Nah, they didn't know he was coming, otherwise they probably wouldn't have been bickering over penguins, or they are master actors. Well, guess he would just have to use his gut feeling and hope for the best. Saizo could almost feel his nose breaking off, though he probably was just imagining it as he had no feeling over any of the rest of himself. The jacket was helping a little, but the damage had kind of already been done. This trip was almost worse then Kazan, god he hated Kazan. Too damned hot. Come to think of it, Hyouga was like Kazans polar opposite. Neat.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:21 am

And so Xavier had managed to go from being bored and alone to being put into a situation with one crazy guy and a one freezing foreigner, he didn't know whether to be glad to have the company or worried about who the company was. He would sigh it was too late at this point as he had already thrown himself into it, rubbing the back of his head and smiling he would watch as Rock would show case his weirdness by heading into the wrong direction before correcting himself and dashing off toward the direction of the village. Laughing lightly he would turn his attention back to Saizo whom claimed he would be able to manage walking at least but that remained to be seen. Waiting for him to prove he could still at least walk Xavier would call out to Rock "whoa Rock wait up, Sai's not really at 100% ya know!"

As he called out to the wild one he heard a thud sound occur behind him and as he turned around he spotted Saizo's face buried in the snow "Pfft you told me you could handle it man". Kneeling down Xavier would help Saizo up and throw his arm over his shoulder, it would seem he would have to assist in the walking as well. "Alright think I can hold ya till we get to where we are going, you ready?" Xavier would wait for Sai to approve of his helping him before they would begin their journey back to the village and getting him to an Inn. He would look to Rock, hoping he would see that they could you some of his help to get through this process alot faster.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:24 am

Rock would already be in a rush to get back to the village but then notice that Xavier calling him. Rock would turn around ad notice Sai having trouble walking and Xavier helping him stand * oh sorry guys I was in a rush for no reason.* after that being said Sai is then face down in the snow.

Rock would return to the two putting Sai right arm over his neck giving support so he can stand. While XAvier is on the other side helping SAi giving him support as well . * we can go back like this I guess *
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Left_bar_bleue810/810Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 am

Isais woke up on the morning and much like every single day he would shower, eat breakfast, pray, train and then teach more classes. He was getting so use to his routines that at times he would finish them before the sun would go down. This meant that he would have enough time to socialize and parle with the local villagers or even talk to women.

As usual Isais wouldn't want to do a thing without checking in Xavier first but when he got to the house Xavier was absolutely no where to be found. That would not throw Isais off like it did last time but even so it still caused him to become at least alittle paranoid. So Isais would wonder the village hiding behind flower pots and pushing over people in trench coats thinking that they are assassins in disguise. One particular person which he pushed got him in a bit of trouble. He would be wondering the village in what he calls recon mode because he thinks he's being slick and notice a trench coat ahead. This one person in the trench coat was slouching and so Isais thought to himself, ( Of course!  You're sneaking around looking for me! You were tracking me this whole time and I shook you. Now I'm behind you and you're at me mercy!) Isais would grin and charge this person screaming " ahhhhhhh!" Once he got next to the person he would push this person sending them flying out of the trench into a fountain. "Gotcha!" Once Isais observes the person he notice that it was an old woman in a white sleeping gown. She was about 80 years old and now her gown was starting to become see through. When Isais saw the ladies face he would stand there shocked like a deer caught in the headlights. " I'm sorry lady please don't get mad" the lady would smile at him flirtatiously and reply," why would I get mad. That was fun, do you like to have fun?" She would wink and slowly get up out of the fountain revealing her body a little further. Isais would begin to get super nervous as her wrinkled body was gradually becoming more exposed. She would move alittle closer to Isais and Isais would react the only way he know how. " help help this is not my mom or dad!" An push her back into the water. "Hey!" She would exclaim in her old and tired voice and by the time she wiped the water of her face Isais was gone.

Isais is now running full speed away from her making a commotion, knocking trash cans over as if the old lady would be chasing him. Finally after minutes of running he would sit under a tree to rest for a little while. He would look out at the beautiful sun that was about to set and smile. He'd close his eyes but his rest would be very short term. Because as he closes his eyes he is hit from above by bird poop. The birds would poop all over his jacket and his face so he would have to find himself a nearby river. Though it was said to be a nearby river there was nothing near about it because it took him about an hour to get to it and by the time he did the sun was a bit lower and the temperature was alot cooler making the water freezing cold. So he would wash his jacket and use the wet jacket to wash his face clean before washing it again. Once cleaned he would wear his jacket and walk towards the village gate that was about 15 minutes away and try and meet some foreigners who might show up today. Isais also does this as a way of imagining his freedom. But when he got closer to the Hayes he would here a familiar voice. It was Xavier and he had people with him. Isais would check himself and make sure that he looks alright. ( ok so my clothes are good. Now a neg needs an entrance.) he would rub the back of his head an continue thinking (yes! An entrance. Knowing Xavier he must have been out all day saving a herd of women).

Isais's objectification of women wouldn't end there as he would literally imagine a whole crowd of naked women running full speed towards a Clift and Xavier chasing after them with a horse and a lasso. Saving them right before falling off by riding I front of them and having them follow him. ( well then first impression is everything.) Isais finally figured it out (women ,like shinobi). Isais would then run towards the gate in full speed and begin to flip of the walls and using poles to swing into quadruple flips and side spins into a smooth low crouching landing with one hand out like an airplane and his left hand in his ninja gear. His head was low so his hair would hide his face an and he began to speak he would pull out a rainbow Kunai and stand straight with pride, revealing his face. " you guys seem in trouble. And in need of a man's help" he would have the Kunai pointing at himself signifying that he is these but once he took notice that those three are all men he would look like a deer caught in the headlights once more and drop his Kunai that would land blade first through his sandals and onto his big toe. He would look down at his foot and widen his eyes even more as his heart begins to beat faster and his adrenaline begins to pump faster. " ahhhhhhhhhhh! Damn it! I mean what the hell should I do?! Should I take it out?! Ahhh! Damn it; it hurts!" Isais would fall down and begin to squirm.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Hyougagakure. Must be in the water. Seemed everyone here was a complete nut in some way. At least in Shippuu they had enough emos to even it out. Here they seemed to only have two kinds of people, the crazy and the more crazy. Saizo was unsure whether it was great or starting to scare him. Not many things scare him that much, but this seemed to be one of those things. They were all interesting characters. The new arrival was just as crazy, if not crazier, then the rest of them. In a way, it was actually extremely impressive. In that weird "Wow, I didn't think it could get worse" kind of way. course he was stuck with them for now. He was lucky that crazy people made for great company. It reminded him of a buddy he use to have. It had been such a long time since they talked. Not since he was charged with treason and sent to a crazy asylum when he tried to strangle an ANBU that stepped on his blade of grass. He had warned the man. It was his own fault that he was strangled. He didn't have to go ahead and complain to the village leaders about it. It was a sad loss after all. He was an interesting comrade. Quite capable when he wasn't completely insane. Hell, he was probably stronger then Saizo. Jounin material. Course if he ever was to lead a squad, Saizo would have to pray to the gods that he didn't kill the genin for messing with his grass.

enough about the past though. Saizo was freezing after all. He was like a human popsicle, accept with a bit of a salty taste which would be rather gross. Most people would have probably refused to eat him. Was that good or bad? In one sense, that meant he wouldn't have to worry about cannibals trying to get him, but on the other, it meant that they didn't look at him as delicious man candy. He wasnt really thrilled about being so close to two other men, but he couldn't really say no to their help. Otherwise he would die, face in the snow, lost forever in the endless sea of white. How poetic. Maybe this was his only chance at a magical death, should he waste it and keep living? Hmm, he had yet to see so many places though. To die now would be a problem. He would nod his head to Xavier in agreement to the help before Rock would grab his other side. He only really needed one person to help. Two would only make them look silly, but it was fine, if he wanted to touch him so bad, he would allow it, but only this once. The newcomer had quite a flashy entrance though. If saizo had control of his body at the moment he would clap and yell compliments. But he didn't, so he was stuck like that for now, unable to praise the magical man. Even with his stabbed toe, it was still impressive. Maybe not as impressive. He would have still clapped though. What did he mean about that mans help thing though? Was he blind? Or did he just swing that way? It would explain the kunais colour if he was. Two injured folks now. This adventure was really different then what he had imagined.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:55 pm

The situation definitely took a bit of a turn but it couldnt be determined whether it took a turn in the bad direction or the worse direction. As Xavier helped Saizo along, with the help of Rock, they would arrive at the gates and when they did they were greeted by the flashy entrance of the one and only mischief maker himself, Isais. The 'coolness' he was going for didn't really last long, as he seemed to be caught off guard at the sight of the trio and had managed to hurt himself by stabbing himself in the toe "Really Izzy?" Xavier would bring his hand to his face and smack himself in the forehead, he wasn't sure if this was all part of his plan or what (Its not like I didn't have this to deal with already) "Rock, take care of Sai, you can continue to the Inn if you so please, I have to check on my friend here". Releasing Sai's arm he would approach Izzy and crouch next to him to see what he could do. "Stop moving Izz how can I help when you're all over the place!" he would grab the Kunai and pull it out, whipping out some spare cloth he would stare wrapping the foot up to stop, or at least slow the bleeding and Xavier would sigh a bit "not sure if that'll be enough but knowing you I think it'll heal up just fine".
Back to top Go down
Genin

Rock Dazai
Rock Dazai

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 am

As we each get the the village gates we come across a teacher of mine Isais but he seemed to have ended up hurting him self *is  that sensai Isais * While helping sai stand Rock can feel his body becoming heavy as if he was getting numb. Xavier tell Rock to take sai to the Inn while he stays with Isais who has in unexpectedly hurt him self. * no  problem* Rock quickly picks up Saizo and puts him on his back so it will be easier for Rock to sprint and jump. * good to see ya Isais* Rock says as he dashes past Isais in to the villages gates entering the village going to the nearest Inn.

The wind is blowing through both ROck and Saizo hair due to the level of speed Rock is going . Rock soon sees the Huge Inn sign and dashes past it by accident * shit I think I past it * Rock quickly returns to the front of the Inn * hey can I get help I think my friend is frozen * The village Inn employes quickly come out and put sai in a stretcher taking him inside .  * Nice meeting ya Saizo*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can ya smell... what's cookin'?   Can ya smell... what's cookin'? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can ya smell... what's cookin'?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Hidden Villages :: Hidden Glacier (Hyougagakure no Sato)-