Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Fishing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo
Male Posts : 527
Ryo : 177003

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fishing! Left_bar_bleue490/490Fishing! Empty_bar_bleue  (490/490)

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 am

Saizo sat on the dock with his fishing pole in between his hands as he stared upwards at the clouds instead of the water which his line had already been cast out into. He loved this village so much. It had perfect weather a great dock and plenty of great fishing spots. Saizo was hoping to be out catching fish so he could sell them later. He recently hasn't gotten any decent missions, and he wasn't about to force himself to do one of the silly chores of the village. He was out ready to work like real men. Maybe if he was lucky he could catch something big enough to keep for himself. Take care of a few meals in the process. If not he would probably have to settle for a few loaves of bread. He enjoyed bread though, so either way he would come out a winner. It usually got pretty lonely whenever he went out fishing, sitting out there hoping for some good catches. He usually didn't invite others to join him as he figured they would have better things to do then sit on wooden planks for hours. Loneliness, what a terrible feeling. It is a simple emotion though, as even animals show signs of it. It is a natural instinct to want companionship every once in a while, but sometimes it is hard to feed this requirement. It was ok though, Saizo had learned to be alone, he still hated it though.

Ships were slowly moving in and out of the harbor, this was a major point for trade after all, it was as to be expected. Saizo usually sat a whiles out from the harbor though. He didn't want the ships to scare the fish away. Ever since he had became a Chunin life had settled down for him. He didn't like taking the easy missions any longer as they felt demeaning, but at the same time, getting the harder missions was much more difficult. He had figured that if this dry-spell were to continue he would have to set aside his pride and go catch cats. Though it payed well, he felt like it wasn't a good use of his abilities, and cats hated him, probably because he is usually wet and just has plain bad luck with most animals. His line floated on the water as he waited patiently for something to bite.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya
Male Posts : 1347
Ryo : 493454

Character sheet
Chakra:
Fishing! Left_bar_bleue360/360Fishing! Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Jojo’s body went through the village with ease, it was not much of a difficult walk as she was not a completely known here in such a small village. Yet her ancestors were and they were all accounted for in demonic plight in the memorials out across to the other side of the village. She walked among the docks because she knew there was very little she personally could do and as that be the case she wanted to spar or something, to do something that could beneficially bring her into a stage of which her eyes would spot someone fishing. Quite the odd state of things for her to see as she would move closer, her eyes staring at and in such a display keeping watchful of this person. She would all out to him, a hand up in the air as she would move towards him. “Oy there, what might you be up to?”

Granted her accent was definitely Kaguya from the Jungle, however her body was not that of the Kaguya, for instead of white hair she had green, and instead of two red dots on her forehead she had a V shaped tattoo. Curious it was on why an individual like her was here, as one could see past the white strait jacket body suit the head band of the Hidden Jungle around her neck. Her pale skin and golden eyes watching steadily and kindly as she moved towards this individual with a curious gaze. She knew nothing of the normal villagers here, yet she came here annually to pray at her family’s shrine of bones. Dressed as she was, she had a single ring on her hand, one that had lightning bolts surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:01 am

Saizo was sleeping at the pole again. He was awake for a while, but soon he grew so impatient that his mind had given out on him and he fell asleep. How irresponsible. If he lost his pole while sleeping he would never be able to forgive himself, for the fishing pole was one of his primary sources of income (selling the fish he caught to merchants.) and without it he would not only lack money, but also lack food on the table. Poles nowadays were expensive too, he would need to spend the money he earned fishing to replace the pole. He would absolutely hate to do that. Having wasted so much time to get the money and then having to spend it all just so he can go out and try and make more, hardly efficient, and it would screw over his finances. As Saizo was sleeping, he dreamed of a great and succulent Lobster Bisque. Oh, how its creamy texture would brush gently but strongly against his tongue. He was drooling in his sleep. The drool would roll down his face onto his body, which, due to its strange composition thanks to his clan, would then meld right back into his body. This could be seen as an advantage, cause he wouldn't need to clean himself, but it would probably look really gross for anyone who was close enough and watching.

Saizo heard someone calling in his direction. He was the only one their so he realized it was directed at him. Hearing the sound of someone else's voice was really surprising, especially in his special spot. Not many people knew of it, that didn't mean people didn't pass through it though. His eyes quickly popped open as he attempted to jump up, but he soon realized his pole was in between his legs. His pole was about to fly right into the unforgiving sea as he quickly realized what was going on. He juggled his pole around in his hands, trying to get a grip on it and balance himself at the same time. It would probably be rather comical to watch, but for Saizo, if he messed up and dropped the pole, he would have to go hungry for a month or more.

He finally got his hands on the fishing pole and planted both his feet on the docks. "Oh thank goodness." he said to himself as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He then realized he still had drool on his mouth and quickly panicked to wipe that off as well. He then finally turned his attention to the women who called him and started all of this. "Hi there, I'm just fishing. Well, was." he would say, almost with an embarrassed voice as one hand was on the back of his head, which had a huge awkward smile pasted across his face. He didn't know what this women wanted from him, so he would try not to look guilty, he didn't exactly have a fishing license on him, or anywhere, so hopefully it had nothing to do with that he prayed. She looked too pretty to be stuck with fishing inspector or any of those lame jobs. Saizo also wasn't paying much attention to what she was wearing, being to worried about himself to care. Course, he didn't know that he could have learned a lot about women just by looking at their attire.

Last edited by Saizo on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I figured I neededs spellin fixins)
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Jojo would understand that this individual was quite different. She was curious about this as her eyes would keep watch and from that keep a momentary thought process over this individual as well, all that this person has done before she came around absolutely made her think this was different. She could just tell she broken him out of some sleep however what was he dreaming about? Just what made him seem on edge as well? Such questions Jojo would like answered while she would keep an eye on him during the entirety of their meeting. The calm calamity of her mind’s every brooding questions, giving birth to new ones and old ones made her wonder all the more as she would steadily look at him and blink. “Fishing here? There does not seem to be much point fishing on a docking bay to a fishing corporation no matter how unique and quiet the spot is.”

Jojo would point it out after doing a quick scan. There was not much here, however she did know that such details were high priority to fish and unless one was trying to go after carnivorous fish, they were not going to get much luck out of this spot. Jojo popped her neck and would look about with a curious gaze as she would sigh heavily, “Just what do you have planned to do with fish that you obtain from such a spot anyways, they wouldn’t be all that great would they?” Curious as normal, casual she was as her lips would purse with a questioning pop while her neck went stiff with aches. She would then crouch down, her long hair touching the ground with just how  lengthy the mess was in terms of the hair itself. Feathers galore like normal as she waited for some response.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh, how grand. Fishing questions. Maybe she was an inspector. Come to think of it, she probably would have opened with a "You shouldn't be fishing here", which was essentially what she had just said, but Sai knew his stuff. His own little dock was far from all the big ships so he dint have to worry about that. If anything, they would come to his spot to seek refuge from the ships. Though Saizo usually liked going out on his own little boat, farther out, he found that he did't always have time for that, so he had to make due with other spots. "Well you would be surprised, miss. Once caught a couple barrels fool of fish in this spot. I don't seem to be that lucky today though." he would respond to the question. It was true what he said, this was a common breeding ground for many types of fish nearby, with the occasional wanderers. This definitely wasn't his best spot, but he personally liked it, not for fish but for the silence and scenery.

Sometimes it just felt right to go out and get some fresh ocean air. Fishing was just his excuse for doing so. He loved the ocean. It was in his blood. A clan of seafaring pirates. He wasn't a fan of pirating but the constant sailing was certainly appealing. Saizo usually didn't stay in the village for long periods of time. At one time he did, but now he would always try and make an occasional trip to some little town or unique place. He was planning on going to Tsukigakure or the old Kazan ruins, mainly interested in the temple that was said to be untouched, thanks to the Umikage not being completely heartless, though the village was rather uninhabitable, even before it was destroyed. Way too hot for Saizo's liking, probably wouldn't last very long till he died of heat exhaustion. "Hmm, what would I do with the fish I caught?" He would say. Not quite sure what to answer. He could do a variety of things with them, like food, sell for money,make cute bags out of the scales. It really all depended on the fish he caught. "I guess it would depend on what I catch. I could sell it, I could eat it, I could throw it back." he said trying to find another way to answer, but he wasn't quite sure. "Uhm, may I ask your name, miss?" He would say, just realizing her status as a ninja, catching a glimpse of her headband. It was from the jungle, not an enemy exactly, but not an ally either. Travelling through the village, for some reason. What was that reason though? Why was she here?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Jojo would smile as she would look out at the sea while her own body could quite confidently be behind him as it were. She would then notice him looking at her headband and she would sigh lightly. Indeed the two countries were not enemy nations yet what was it about everyone being uptight about the villages they are a part of? To Jojo it made no sense for one to distinctively put themselves at a disadvantage of one village or the other, because to her it was all about where you are from and who you are coming from. It all depended on those factors after all. So she would pop her neck and with that steadily move forwards, her body accepting to sit down as she would view out at the sea and relax slightly.

“My name, I guess that is kind of important. I am Jojo of Kusamura. The Second coming of the Kaguya you could say.” She would giggle lightly, a touch of her finger tip scraping along her cheek as she would smile lightly, “Well at least that would seem to be who I am on paper. But you need not worry, as clan head my will is understood and please do not be frightened if you are, my clan holds no grudge against Shippugakure any longer.” She would admit with a smile, indeed it was to relax him as she wanted no other reason than to be friendly and there were enough troubles with the cloaked men than having silly squabbles with other villages. She was here to see the graves of her family, nothing more and nothing less. “What of your name, who is it that I have the pleasure to keep company with?”
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Jojo of the Kaguya. He knew only a little of the Kaguya clan himself. Only hearing stories and legends. This would be the first one he would meet in person. She didn't resemble what he had imagined though. All the tales had said the Kaguya were known to have white hair, not green. This was just a trivial detail though, he wouldn't worry about it. She also looked rather young to be the head of the clan, but when the clan got massacred, most of its members had died, so choices must have been limited. This didn't mean he thought Jojo was unskilled, just potentially inexperienced. Course, Saizo had only just met her, so what would he know about her leadership skills."Second Coming of the Kaguya." he would say in a light whisper. It was an interesting title. Sounded quite menacing in its own distinct way. Saizo had no such title, though he would probably mess it up if he had one, getting a word wrong or maybe just stumbling his words together. Saizo had nearly forgot about the fishing, with Jojo drawing all of his attention. Even if he would get a bite, he wouldn't have noticed. It was amazing that he would run into someone so important in his little tiny fishing spot. At least he was no longer lonely, something which he couldn't stand to be.

Should I give her my name, Saizo contemplated in his head, not sure what she would think. After all, his clan was a bunch of ruthless pirates. They weren't unlike the Kaguya in some manners, both had a bit bloodthirsty tendencies, and both were, at one point, not very fond of Shippuugakure. She did give him a lot of her own personal info, so the least he could do was give her, his own. "My name Is Saizo, Hozuki Saizo."   he would say, a bit timidly at first but much stronger in the end. "I wish I could say the same things about my clan." he said, referring to the ill will the Hozuki had with the Hurricane. He wished it could be forgotten like that of the Kaguya. He hated his pirate family. His mind then wandered a little before stopping at something. "Well, If we are all done with introductions, would you want to try your hands at fishing?" He would say sticking his hands out, offering his pole the young women (Sounded less naughty in my head). "Or do you have something else you would like to do?" Saizo being completely open to anything she might suggest, not really seeing her as a fishing gal.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:57 pm

A Hozuki clansman sat directly in front of her. She had never expected to run into one of them. They are individuals whom she had never known of which she would kindly look to the top of the air as she would blink lightly before looking back at him, “You are quite different from what I expected for a Hozuki.” She would pop her neck and then looked at that fishing pool, the idea of getting something with a rod like that was not very appealing to her. She did not find fishing an enjoyable pass time. After all, it was something she found very boring and unproductive unless she was doing it for survival. She would want a fight with a Hozuki, knowing how their bodies were liquid oriented and were quite different she would want a fight with one just for fun.

A twist of her wrist she would pop her neck once more and then move over to the spot and then sigh, “Well fishing is not all that appealing to me, how about a little spar between us? I mean, your clan itself is quite adept at avoiding physical attacks, so it is almost one sided, however I think if we do this right we could potentially have quite a good time sparring one another. After all, I have never fought someone quite like you in anatomy orientation.” She would say with a calm saying. Her own knowledge of such things was different and difficult to explain, however she could not hold in the anticipation of fighting someone she had never fought before, along with so many other things in terms of what this individual was. It was just who she was and with which she would happily make a smile while her bones in her body shifted lightly, her forehead’s tattoo glowing lightly with the flow of her chakra.
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Hmm, this could be interesting. Saizo thought for a tiny bit about fighting her. She was the clan head of the Kaguya after all. Beating her would be tough, but his own clans ability would make it equally difficult for a melee user like herself. What a difficult spar this would be. Bones vs. Water. He just had to say yes. "I knew you didn't seem like much of a fisher." he would say, sort of anxious. He would put his pole down on the ground, already reeled the line in. He didn't catch any fish today, but he did catch what he felt he could assume was a friend. He would take a few steps, just some random steps. He looked at Jojo, "Lets get started then." He said as a smile started creeping on his face.

The only thing on his mind at the time was how to take on a one women army. He didn't feel like he would have to worry about getting hit, just how to fight back. He would stretch his arms out a little as he would wait before Jojo to make the first move. "Ladies first." He said and then bowed to his opponent, in a harmless taunt. It wasn't that he knew he would win, cause he didn't, he just felt like this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:33 am

Jojo would smile as she watched this individual with keen eyes as she would breath calmly, her mind and body easing in and out as she would only smile with a calm intellect. It was simple enough for her to be eased in and asked to be the one to definitively go first just because she was a woman. It so happened to make Jojo slightly angered that she was treated as such but she remembered that this was a man and most of them wanted woman to go first in fights, reminded her of her chuunin exams frankly. None the less she would only smile and then with an easy grin begin to channel her energies as her eyes would lock on and her forehead  would begin to glow with chakra. The mere exuberance of the red tattoo’s glow of deep purple seemed strange to most though it was just human frankly.

With a smile she would pull up an arm and grin more, not caring if she needed to crush bones or bodies to get what she wanted as she would smile and lower down in full anticipation to attack. She would only smile and wondered when she should attack or if at all, given how this individual would be very difficult as she would hold a steady position in the ready as a defensive prowess. “How to attack a person made of water? Does this person have his kekkei genkei or is there something else?” She would wonder in her eyes and mind with a curiosity about her mentality with a calm contingency with her mental planning all going through with full comfortable sensibility. It was something she needed to wonder and at the same time needed to memorize his movements, “You need not have me attack first you know.” She would say in response with a happy smile.

(312/2000)
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 am

This was beginning to become fun. Saizo would take a sort of stance, not really sure what he should be expecting. He had figured, if she used kaguya clan like attacks it would be a rather violent onslaught, but at the same time ineffective. This was a difficult battle to read, neither had any obvious advantage when it came to the offense and they both could defend themselves just as well. Well, seeing nothing else he could really open with, he would take out a kunai, spinning it around in his hands a bit. "I know, I was just curios as to what you would do." he said with a bit of a smirk on his face. He couldn't hold back his excitement, would he win? Would he lose? He didn't know. Sparring wasn't something he did often so in experience, he was probably the lesser of the two. time to get started the, eh?

Saizo would hold his kunai in a reverse grip, he would then proceed to rush at his opponent as fast as he could. While running he threw one of his other kunai straight for Jojo's forehead which was glowing strangely, while he would then try and lunge, kunai first at his opponent stomach. Hmm, why was her forehead glowing? That wasn't normal for a Kaguya was it? Saizo couldn't really be sure, it was his first time meeting one, let alone actually fighting one. Hopefully he wouldn't need to worry about it. He would try and attack swiftly trying to minimize counterattack potential, but he was also expecting it. Always be ready for the worst, he always said. Ok, he never says that, but that doesn't mean he didn't consider it to be a smart strategy.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:28 pm

A kunai thrown directly at her, she was surprised that someone would go for a direct approach like that before she would continue to grow her chakra capabilities. A smile to her lips as she would channel such vibrant energies through her entire body before cocking her head to the side as the kunai just went past her. Hitting a barrel some distance away while she would note how the guy was rushing at her, attempting to stab her no doubt as she would merely smile and watch his lunge maneuver. Her body gliding to the side, stepping away from the lunge while at the same instance she had a leg coming up and aiming to kick into this boy’s face. Her bone density allowed even the softest of jabs to seem like bone crushing maneuvers so this full on kick was much more in terms of deadly force.

Whether or not this attack worked she would spread another ten feet of distance between them with a few jumps back with a hand coming up and holding its power and prowess while she would only smile and kindly anticipate what to expect. Her capabilities to utilize her style of fighting in this was not going to be easy, to be honest she knew this guy would be a tough opponent and even with her highest form of dances she could not hope to defeat him with the brute force, but maybe draining him of his chakra and holding the battle out may work in her favor more as the chakra channeled through her all the same. It was quite sufficient to put it blatantly while in the same instances she was always on guard and at the ready for whatever new attacks he had for her. She wondered what water jutsu he knew, if any at all and with such thoughts she would anticipate one go smile and giggle with anticipation, her body assuming its already great defensive stance.

(641/2000)
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:31 pm

What better way to start a spar then a full on frontal attack. It was simple and easy. This was a friendly spar after all. She would dodge but it was alright, for he saw something like this coming. He expected the attack, though, not at his face. He wouldn't try and block the blow though. He would actually let it pass through him as he liquified, his arm would swing around from the lunge, kunai in a reverse grip still, heading straight for her side and leg (I assume you are close enough for me to do that, as you are still able to kick me in the face and you never stated to which side you dodged). His arm already held momentum so it would hit her at about the same time the leg made contact with his face. Getting hit in the face like that, though it wouldn't hurt, he hated the fact that something was being bashed into it. Most people would. It was a friendly spar yet they were attacking with killing intent. Rather ironic. Saizo wasn't a fan of violence but he was also enjoying it. As if some part of his blood was getting excitement from it. Guess it must run in the family, its no wonder they became pirates.

Saizo had at one time believed he could be a pirate, and actually wanted to be one. Feeling at home in the sea. He soon threw away these dreams though. Hearing about the horrendous things pirates did besides sailing the sea. He then grew hatred for them, especially his father who was also a pirate. Eventually even to the point of killing his own father. Other then his father though, he was unfamiliar with the rest of his clan. Only ever hearing news about Hozuki pirates ravaging lands or being executed, all sort of other things, but he never got to meet them. He didn't really want to meet most of them though. Most of them were scum in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Jojo’s body would already be transforming when the kick connected and the blade hit the muscular leg. The blade could not go that deep no matter what speed as Jojo would only smile with how her body moved at such a much faster rate even now. Moving with such speeds as she would smile from her position now she would be ten feet away as originally preordained. The blade was deep enough to puncture but not deep enough to do much harm. Her hand came down and gripped it, pulling it out as she would smile and look directly at the Hozuki individual. Her  entire body now glowed that dark purple aura while she would be smiling as her eyes held the same purple glow as the chakra formatted around her was condensed to them. Then six large bone pillars erupted out of her back as to form spires from it.

Lowering her center of mass to be parallel to the ground she would smile as her hands would grip the earthen ground and from there she would feel the speed pumping through her body, the prowess behind it as she would smile and feel the strength also form. She had to get around all that defensive prowess this guy held, and with his body able to instantly become water and solid made it difficult but could speed out maneuver that? She would only smile as she would then rush forwards at top speed before rotating her body around with a slide as she would begin to circle around him, “First dance of the Kaguya, Willow dance.” The two protrusions appeared out of her hand at 2.95 feet in length as she would now push it forwards in hopes to run it through his entire body, aiming directly to his left side, her’s going incredibly fast, three times faster than the average Jounin.

(954/2000)

300/360:
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:35 pm

She definitely had a hard body. He could tell she was enjoying herself too. Maybe a little too much. She seemed to be going at it like an actual fight. Friendly spar was turning into battle for survival at this rate. He had already lost two kunai Maybe stabbing her in the leg wasn't very friendly either. It was a mere flesh wound though. Saizo had only gotten a flesh wound once. It was when he was young. Still hadn't any control over his liquefaction and solidification. It was a mere scratch, but seeing how his skin had been split. He had forced himself solid when he had hurt himself. It was rather silly, but he was unaware of how it would affect him. She also seemed to be changing. It was kind of scary how drastic the changes were starting to become. He was unable to see her at that speed. Going faster then his eyes could follow. But he had no need to. His body would be pierced, but no harm would be done. The bones would be stabbed into his liquid form. Physical attacks like that weren't going to do her much good. No matter how fast. Even if he was to be pierced before his body is completely liquified, the damage is nullified by the liquid form. He would slowly start slipping down the cracks of the wooden dock. Falling into the ocean that was underneath. An entire pool of water at his disposal. It would be a waste not to use it. He was underneath the dock, waiting for his opponent to follow. She was quite unique. Extremely fast and strong. Most other opponents would already be dead. His clan being the only thing saving him.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Jojo’s opponent had fled it seemed, and to her she had no use for that as she would be breathing heavily. The speed was taking its toll on her, and the strength enhancements of her body just blatantly sent her through loops. Her eyes looking and her smile staying, as she would then jump out and run across water, hoping to provide herself with some form of fighting while she ran across the water. A stupid decision for herself however she did not really fret about it, her speed was top notch and her evasions would be that much more skillful in the style of this. Her eyes remaining steady in the factors at hand as she would merely smile and keep at it. The prowess behind her skill and the prowess beyond it were insurmountable to the damage she could deal. Her thoughts of how this boy evaded seemed like cowardice at first but utilizing her clan so effectively in it was also skillful.

Jojo could not get anywhere with inaction, so the only possible route to go was to destroy what she could and attack when she could. Both of which were highly unlikely and as it so happened, fighting a Hozuki clansman was difficult to say the least. Physical prowess was improbable and the factors of such a defensive mechanism made her think this fight would be all the more difficult. Her body continued to run though, never stopping at all during the exercise, as she would let the curse of the Shikotsumyaku fill her body and spirit, fuel her rage as the Kaguya naturally encompassed in all events. In all likelihood, this fight would drag on and she would lose at that point, she had to find a way to beat this any way possible, but what was what it was.

(1259/2000)
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Fighting such an opponent. She was definitely far more deadly then he was. His bloodline being the only thing preventing her from killing him on the spot. If he had been born into any other family, he would probably have died far earlier in the fight. This had gotten far more intense then it was originally planned to be. Saizo's clone would came up from the water, taking form out of the water from under the dock. The dock would get destroyed if they fought right under it. He still did enjoy the spot after all. He had no desire to lose it. The women, she still seemed full of energy and power, even after all that had happened. the wound he had given her didn't slow her down at all. It hadn't been able to enter very deep, it appeared as only a scratch. Must have been because of her body structure. He had no way to out speed her, only a way to avoid injury. Chasing after her seemed to be a pointless idea. Letting her attack till she got tired seemed his only real way out of this one. Her change of form was also rather intimidating. Her face was smiling with a blood lust and her back was completely reformed by the white towers lined down it. The Kaguya clan. It was far scarier then he ever imagined.

The clone would try and keep track of his opponent with his eyes as she ran across the water. Saizo would stay directly under the water, still in a liquid form. Impossible to distinguish from normal water with eyes alone. He would try and see if he could find a weakness if he watched from a far. From what he could tell, it was impossible to get through her defenses. The clone would get in a ready stance as he awaited the next move, knowing that any move he was to make would be useless against an opponent with speed such as hers.

140/160
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Jojo Kaguya
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:49 am

Jojo was getting tired of an opponent who did not fight, her body moving with its brisk speed off the water and onto the roof of a building. At this time she saw a clone made but she would care less now. Her eyes on this clone, even though she couldn’t be certain that this was one due to the inability to distinguish Hozuki clan members from water clones just from their availability to be liquefied. Frankly the mere defense of that aggravated Jojo to new heights as her body at the roof top looking at the waters and the body. She could feel the power beginning to wane though, the ability had hit its peak and now was receding, it was natural for the manner of what she was going through at the least and with which she would calmly breath and wonder just what tricks the Hozuki possessed.

Water jutsu users like this aggravated her to full extremes as she would merely sigh lightly and with her fist crushing the roof she dropped into a building, her body probably scarring all the fisherman workers inside the building as her frame busted through the wooden walls and walked until she was twenty feet from the dock, her eyes scanning the entire location as well as the individual who had come up out of the water. Her knowledge of water jutsu was limited, granted she could not perform any of this anyways so she could not utilize any of it at all in the first place. All she could hope for would be the factors that she would be able to move on and ignore the rest of this day that had gotten incredibly dull just from what she hoped would be an interesting spar. Granted she was able to unlock one of her clan’s hidden abilities but to what cost?

Jojo was only a Jounin right then, her mindset on battle was a firm admiration for it while her defensive capabilities were her best asset. She would look at the waters and then spit to the side, her frown present as she would then walk away. Her ears were peeled for any indecencies or any violent acts but she would only wave and say, “Fair well, you bore me with the way you defend yourself. Pray we never meet in battle, for if we do that then you may not be as lucky as you were this time.” It was a promise and not a threat as she moved away from the scene, her body moving with such dignified steps as her pulsing dark aura of the Kaguya Rage still fueled her as she would leave the docks, her body and mainframe heading elsewhere while always keeping her defenses up.

Where else could she go? Where else could provide a suitable knowledge to what she could accomplish? Well she would only smile as she walked through the market district, her body moving through it as she would smile demonically. She knew just how much time she had left with her abilities, with her technique and she would wind up here whether or not attacked eventually, due to dodging any attacks made on her and disappearing with intense speed. She would merely arrive in the village center and from there she would frown as she looked around in the eyes of so many individuals. They fears what she looked like, they feared how demonic her body appeared in the presence of all these individuals. She would merely smile and from there her lips curved into a smile and from that she would present a disastrous idea.

Since she had come here with such speed that was highly unprofaned she would accomplish much in the little time she had that few could react to. Her own body would utilize the demonic antics she had, the bones from her willow dance was still active and her Kaguya rage, though waning, was still high in speed and power as she would begin to slaughter the villagers of the Hurricane. Her body attacking with intense speeds as she would move through the dens, attacking merchants and villagers alike. Relishing in the blood that sprayed from their wounds as she would move through the entire place with speed. The speed she had was like that on the water, only faster due to the traction, unseen until death. There was none that could have survived save for Shiro if he had followed her and even if he attempted to stop her, she did one last final act of truce breaking treason.

Jojo performed the final dance of the Kaguya, the Shikotsumyaku fueled by her own skill of the Kaguya rage as the bones broke free from her body, erupting out from everywhere as she would send spires of bone sent in a kilometer in every direction, the bones slaughtering everything in the merchant district as she would disappear from that point, her body fused into the bones she had filled her with as she slaughtered and decimated the entire village of the Hidden Hurricane. Or at least a good portion of it as the bones she utilized were harder than steel, able to uproot trees and buildings to which she pierced and destroyed everything in her path. Her body disappeared, nowhere to find as she would leave behind destruction in the wake of what she performed.

250/360:

2359/2000 WORDS

--Exit with destruction left behind--
Back to top Go down
Umikage

Saizo
Saizo

Character sheet
Chakra:

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 pm

And to think that she no longer held a grudge against the village anymore. Her rage quit was rather entertaining, if only she hadn't destroyed half the village in the process. That was kind of a bummer. Especially since they had never really recovered from the tailed beasts attacks and the several war and so many other things that ended up plaguing their village. It did make this interesting though. Guess he had won by default. He didn't care whether he won or not. It wasn't like he wanted to fight. If anything, fighting was something left only for times where it was necessary. Saizo instead would just sit in the dock which had somehow ended up relatively unharmed. Lucky for him his fishing pole was still present. Saizo would sit on the edge of the dock and throw his line out. He wouldn't interfere with her rampage. Not like he was able to stop her and her sudden tantrum. Normally he would help, but it all happened to fast for him to keep up. He expected some jounin or at least some one sort of important like the kage to try and stop her. It was rather weird that it didn't happen. Maybe it was their lunch break. Apparently they were all too busy to save the innocent women and children and merchants and buildings and pets and travelers who were at the attack. They did, however, show up later to help restore the village to what it was before. It certainly was a lot of work after all. After about a few months of work though, the village was cleaned up and people had been mourned and everything went back to normal. Saizo having already forgot about the small incident. Honestly not caring about any of it after all that. He hadn't even heard the last words she said to him clearly. He did have a hunger for fish tacos at the time though. Fish tacos, what a wonderful invention. Who ever created the concept of those was a genius.

[OOC: Dont vote for this topic for OTM, it was rather bad lol]
[OOC2:Topic End, I guess]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Fishing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing!   Fishing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1