Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier
Male Posts : 1341
Ryo : 328713

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Left_bar_bleue480/480Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Empty
PostSubject: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 am

As the sun would peak over the horizon to begin the day for most, Xavier would be awaking as well. He would sit up his bed and rub his eyes a bit before looking over the room a few times, it was his first night staying in his new home/lodgings after being promoted to watch over his friend Isais or, as some know him as, the Gobi. Xavier would hop out of bed and get dressed in his usual attire, he would wash up a bit before bounding down the steps to get him something to eat. He would toss 4 pieces of toast in the toaster, 2 for himself and 2 for Isais whom didn't seem to be awake yet. Xavier would yawn and grab a quill and a piece of paper and would write to Isais "Headed out to get something to drink from the coffee shop, if you do wake up before I get back then just meet me there". He would leave the paper on the table, grab his toast and head out the door. The cold wind would blow against his face and body, it was cold enough to the point where most people would wrap themselves up in warm clothing however Xavier had been adapted to the cold from his time in the mountains. He would greet his neighbors with a smile as he made his way to the shop, he trusted Isais enough to know that he wouldn't go off on his own so he was without worry for the time being. He would arrive at the shop and order himself some tea. He would take a seat outside and wait for it to be delivered "today seems rather quiet compared to yesterday".
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia
Female Posts : 165
Ryo : 18605

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Left_bar_bleue385/385Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:57 am

The long hair shifted in the wind behind the steadily walking woman. She walked with purpose but this was not any different from any other day. She was a kunoichi and she was proud, two things that she held in the highest of regaurds. Though, today was different, today she traveled outside her village for what would seem like an eternity.Her legs would take her some place that she would have never thought herself to be, maybe that was why she was here, to be in a place she wouldn't normally be.

Reguardless, the area was new and therefore, she would keep herself on guard. She did not know much of tjis land besides two things. One, its wall was neigh impenatrable and two, it was cold. Even with her plain cloa that shifted with the winnd, it was nothing like what she was used too, she enjoyed heat and the sun and forests...this...this seemes so foreign and strange but she couldn't just turn back now. What she needed was something to warm her bones or at least her lips and it would seem that a nearby coffee shop would be here saving grace.
Before entering, she thought of the hot coffee or maybe some warm tea but the she realized somehthing important...she didn't have a single cent to her name. Her head hung now in disappointment "Just my luck."
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais
Male Posts : 1688
Ryo : 109976

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Left_bar_bleue810/810Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Isais would wake up this morning exhausted from the day before. He was now made owner of a business thanks to the combat division of I.A.N, but being owner hasn't been all that its cracke up to be. He had to wake up early and run back and forth completing lessons with different shinobi around the country. It was tough with such a good reputation in the past to find some down time when business was booming.  Silly thing about it is that Isais had only been doing this for 6 hrs. This morning he had a session with one of his new clients, Rock Dazai. He had left a note for Xavier letting him know that he was out teaching someone but Xavier must have not gotten it. Isais on his way to teach Rock had noticed a few shinobi in hiding which he would perceive to be I.A.N shinobi but later find out that it was a mischievous bunch of thieves. Isais had to fight them off I front of his student and hassle them for information.

Though the fight was a bit entertaining for Isais he would also come to the crushing realization that he is actually unsupervised. Isais hasn't been without supervision since his childhood days back in the mountain country. Isais doesn't really know how to behave knowing that there probably isn't anyone lurking in the bushes waiting for someone suspicious to lay a finger on him. He would walk back home from his training session with extreme caution. He would be hiding I. The bushes watching over his door for like five minutes but to him he was waiting out for hours. While he was hiding out in the bushes an old lady would tap him on the bottom. "Young man, is everything ok? You're scaring everyone around you". Isais would look around and notice a crowd gathered around looking to see if Isais is looking at anything suspicious. Isais being in denial about his recon mode being soo distracting instead of concealing shakes his head and mumbles to himself, "mm.. You don't see me nope you're trying to trick me you don't see me". As he says this he would climb and lunge over the fence and crouch into his house. He would crawl up the stairs shouting in a whisper tone," Xavier!.. Xavier! Neg! You home!" After not getting a reply he would crawl towards the stairs and throw a Kunai from his pocket up the stairs listening for a reaction. After hearing no reaction. He would bolt up the stairs and I to his room where he would close and lock the door.

He would then walk towards his closet and but on layers and layers of clothing. He would cover himself up from head to toe to the point that he looks ridiculous. He would wear some of his mother; like her shades her hat and her mittens.  He would the. Go down stairs and recover his Kunai. He would make his way into the kitchen to find toast. He would chuckle to himself and laugh out loud so anyone in the house could hear him. " ohhaha ! Are you serious! I'm the bringer of mischief! And you try to take me out with poison toast!" Isais would slap the plate of toast on the floor causing the plate to break. "Pathetic!" He would then pick up a letter left for him and read it. (Coffee shop- Xavier), he would the. Look around from the corner of his eyes an without contemplating if this letter was a trap he would storm out of his house and run as fast as he can to the coffee shop.

On his way there he would attract soo much attention from how rediculous he looked but at least no one would be able to notice that it was him. Isais would pick up the pace when he noticed that a few if the shinobi on village patrol were beginning to tail him for being suspicious which is probably the reason why Cornelia was able to go in without spitting one village ninja. Once Isais got to the coffee shop he expected the shinobi to tackle him but the just vanished. Some way some how they had discovered who he was and knew that he was no threat. Isais would spot Xavier and sit right next to him." Psst... Psst, Hey zay, it's me ." He lowers his voice as his outfit begins to attract more attention from the room, " Isais. I know it's crazy you barely noticed me! Lets just say camouflaging is a crazy skill I acquired. Ill teach you some other time cause now you're drawing alot of attention to us." He would try to remain still, " ey man, whatchu getting, coffee? Bruh I don't drink coffee." Isais would notice a waitress passing by and grab her by her belt gently tugging. She obviously doesn't like that very much but she disregards it and listens to what he has to say, " Hey umm let me get some water with salt" she would reply in her indoor volume confused by his order," some salt water sir?!" Isais spazzes alittle bit then regains his composure so that he doesn't draw more attention." Salt water?! who asked you for salt water i wanted water with salt in it. Please don't put my business out there like that again. Ok?" The waitress would reply, "ok" Isais would continue afterwards," appreciate it. Now scratch that order I want some orange juice with some salt in it". She would then reply, "salt juice?" Isais would simply stare at her his lower jaw being the only indicator that he is unhappy. "Yes" he would reply to her as she would then leave. Isais would look around and then notice a woman of the same demeanor as Yuen and try to search for an indicator that she is a shinobi and from the heat country. He wouldn't be able to stop staring at her but if she was to stare back he would hope that she didn't think that he was staring because he had his mom as shades on and though they really did a poor job in hiding his eyes he would feel as if he could stare all he wanted and not get caught.  If she were to stare back she would notice the giant grin on Isais's face almost as if he was in the academy all over again.
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Left_bar_bleue480/480Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:36 pm

As Xavier was sitting there, examining the things around him, he caught something out of the ordinary but it wasn't a thing it was a person. Upon further inspection she definitely wasn't from around here else she would have had more clothes then what she had on now. Xavier for now would leave her be she didn't seem to be a problem at the moment. Xavier's focus would be interrupted when he heard a voice in his ear, he would turn to see Isais whom was talking some crazy gibberish about camouflage, even though he was the one that everyone was focusing on. Xavier could tell something was up but he wouldn't bring it up for now maybe it would pass. "Coffee? ya crazy man, I'm not gettin' none of that" he would watch as Isais would grab the attention of a waitress and order some salt water however the scene took a bit of a turn as Isais flipped a bit on the waitress and order juice instead. Xavier would pat him on the shoulder "you alright man, you seem a bit on edge" as he spoke he noticed Isais looking at something or rather someone in this case, he was eyeing the same woman Xavier spotted before however Isais was grinning like he knew this chick before, that or he was checking her out and if that was the case then Xavier could only sigh and smile.
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Left_bar_bleue385/385Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Empty_bar_bleue  (385/385)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:21 pm

The female ninja kept to herself whilst in the shop. She wasn't sure about what she was to do now. With the lack of currency, there wasn't much that she could actually do. She wasn't full aware of those eyes around her that looked upon her. It wasn't till someone came into the shop in a rather...odd outfit that she broke away from her own thoughts. She wondered just who would leave there home looking like that but then again, she didn't know how these villagers dressed or how they acted and she did not want to draw any attention to herself, or at least not from that one spesifically. She began to think more on her own situation when she happened to over hear the order that the strange man began to order. She couldn't possibly begin to understand just it was that he could enjoy about putting salt in a drink.

She then turnes her attention to the table and saw the two of them smirking in her direction, the weird one far more, to a point where she began to wonder why. "Is there something specific you're looking at?" She would cross her arms over her chest firmly inwait for a reply from one or both of them.
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Left_bar_bleue810/810Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Empty_bar_bleue  (810/810)

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Isais would hold his almost pervert like grin as the young and beautiful shinobi woman would address him and Xavier boldly. Isais would honor her with an immediate and straight forward response, "You're Hot!" It wasn't as if Isais didn't know what he was doing or as if he didnt know that he was being a bit of a dork when it came to this random stranger but much to Isais's normal behavior he continues just for the fun of it all. She would cross her arms over her chest and Isais would frown immediately. He would exaggerate his frown just a bit so that anyone could see his distaste for whatever it may be. It wasn't long before Isais reveal his mind and resume to speak carelessly." Hey! I was looking at that. Why is it that you cross your arms? Are you offended? Cause I'd find myself honored if  a couple of girls would stare at me, like that!" Isais is a bit nonchalant and isn't attracting anymore attention even having said these things but that may be temporary as Isais waits to read her reaction. "But seriously you really are beautiful, come an sit next to us." He would gesture with his hand for her to come and sit next to him. The waiter would come by with his orange juice and put it right in front of him. He would hope that she comes close and sit. If she does he would wait until she is seated and offer her his orange juice which he had salted and forgotten afterwards he would offer to pay for any drink that she'd like. "I'll even buy you a drink"
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:49 pm

As the woman spoke to them Xavier would begin to speak for his awe struck friend, but before he could Isais would speak his own mind. Xavier was a bit startled when Isais shouted out at the woman like that and once he recollected himself, he couldn't help but laugh aloud drawing some attention to himself as well but it couldn't be helped. Xavier would lean back in his seat and drink his tea allowing Izzy his time to get it all out of his system, admittedly the woman was fairly attractive and any man here would probably leap at the chance to be with here or even get a shot at her but it seemed Izzy wasn't a man to let the fish come to him. After he finished his rather odd flirting method he would invite the girl over to take a seat with them offering to buy her a drink as a means to persuade her and it might even work or maybe not it was hard to say which way it would go at this point. Xavier would continue drinking his tea, attempting to not somehow get dragged into the fray and some how get accused of having a role in any of this.

The people around them had all but lost their interest in the scene and had gone back to minding their own business, there were still a few interested in what was going and their gazes lingered on but Xavier would ignore them he wasn't the least bit worried about the people, Izzy was just enjoying himself a fine piece of the opposite gender was all. Xavier getting a little of tired of waiting would throw in a comment as well "so you're going to be joining us or no?"
Back to top Go down
Kanetsukage

Cornelia
Cornelia

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:06 am

The female shinobi paused and would stare at the strange man that just so abruptly states she was 'hot'. The oter man couldn't keep quiet and burst out into a laughter. She continued to stand there, seemingly unphased by the words.It wasn't the first time someone had taken her looks in such a way though usually they were drunk or on some sort of high. It wasn't till she covered her chest that he began to get disappointed and it began to push her patience. "I think I will over look your snide and rude comments for the time being. "

She would then listen as the same person spoke of her beauty and wanted her to join them. She then looked to the other man as he too wanted to know if she would join them. She would just stare at the seat and think "Normally I would leave this place instantly without second though... She would then sit down "but I'll let you by me a drink.
She would accept the offer to buy her a drink and would raise a hand to the orange juice he offered her and would look to the waitress "Hot tea. Black."
Back to top Go down
Kouri Ten'nou

Isais
Isais

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:09 pm

The waitress would go off to get her the black tea and Isais would then grin at her but this time alot less creepy as before. He would smirk away thinking that his smoothness is what led her to the table. He would look away from her holding the smirk and reaching out for his orange juice. He would take a huge gulp and then taste the bitter salty flavor and spit it out at the table beside him. He would ten start coughing and spitting out the nasty flavor. Fortunately the nearby table didn't have any customers but it didnt prevent Isais from drawing some more attention. Isais's eyes would tear up from nearly choking on the taste and he would turn towards Cornelia. He would use a napkin to wipe his mouth while speaking to her,"You know, I never got your name. My name is Isaiah, what is yours?" Isais would attempt to read her body language to see if she was a bit uncomfortable and if she wasn't he would use that to assume what kind of person she may be. "Hey what village are you from? Me an my best friend, zay hail from this iceberg". Isais chuckles a bit and removes his scarf because he is starting to feel the heat of the multiple layers of clothing. He would then remove some of his head gear revealing his face but not his blue hair. Only a small couple of strings of it could be seen.

3/30
Back to top Go down
Fubukikage

Xavier
Xavier

Character sheet
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:38 pm

The woman protested a bit in the beginning but in the end she would accept Isais' offer to buy her a drink and take a seat with them, nodding his approval at her excuse to take a seat with a bunch of strangers he would sip his tea, he would grab the waitresses' attention before she left "I would also like to change this tea for hot chocolate, thanks" she would roll her eyes before walking away completely ignoring his thank you. Xavier would remain silent as Izzy was already getting to most of the questions that he would've asked anyway and when he said his name Xavier would give her a nod to let her know that zay was indeed present "Iceberg indeed, tis odd to see someone like yourself on this piece of ice we claim as our home". Xavier had completely ignored the fact Izzy was coughing up a storm earlier due to the fact that he thought Izzy was just trying to make a scene and also that he ordered salt in his juice. As they waited to hear the girls response to the few questions that were asked of her, Xavier would look outside and watched as the people walked by, some would catch his staring and wave in return which caused Xavier to smile a bit.

(OOC: My apologies Neli, been neglecting le topic.)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]   Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling... In the snow [Open/No Pk]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1