Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Soleice's Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Soleice
Soleice
Ryo : 0

Soleice's Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Soleice's Character Creation   Soleice's Character Creation EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:06 pm

First Name: Minato
Last Name: Kurama
Alias: Minato Kurama

Height: 6'3
Weight: 153 lbs
Birthday: October 26
Sexuality: Straight
Relationships: Kurama Clan

Affiliation: Konohagakure
Element: Wind, Lightning
Specialization: Ninjutsu, Genjustsu, Taijutsu

Personality: : Minato is an outgoing person with much to offer in terms of friendship to anyone that she crosses paths with. Kind, compassionate, cute and lovely are words many use to describe him. There is not a person in town that dislikes him. He is considered the symbol of friendship and companionship within all the places that he has travelled to. When questioned about his past, he tends to remain quiet due to a traumatizing experience that left him mind void of memories for a portion of his childhood. However, he does not dwell upon the past but rather believes in the future. It is for that reason that he has devoted most of his life to practicing the art of Ninjustsu, to protect the ones that he loves.

-Charity Work: Minato feels that he should give back to the society that gave him a purpose to live when he could not find one.

-Meeting new people/maintaining friendships: Any new people met/old friends are dear to him and he would like to stay friends with them so that he may have more allies as well as individuals for social activities that he likes to participate in.

-Meticulous study of Ninjutsu. Minato believes that by studying Ninjustsu with determination, he can protect the ones that he loves when the time arises.

Dislikes:

-Milk: Simply disgusting

-Bullies: Minato hates those who pick on smaller and weaker individuals who cannot defend themselves against the attacker. He was once a victim and decided that it should not happen to anyone.

-Anything that threatens Konohagakure: He is a loyal ninja and he will not stand for any threats towards his home.

Motivation:

Friendship: Minato believes that without friends, one cannot truly live. Friends support one another in times of need and during his time of need, he was befriended by a currently-deceased man who gave him everything.

Ninjutsu Studies: Minato feels that when the time arises, he will need to fight to protect his friends. It is because of this that he dedicates 16 hours a day to studying magic.

Progress: Minato believes that if he works hard enough and survives long enough, he will one day recover his memories and discover what really happened to him and his family in the past.
Fears:

-Losing Friends: He has seen too many deaths as a child and would not wish it on anyone else to see such atrocities.

-Heights: Ever since the near-death traumatizing experience of falling off a cliff when he was a child, or so he was told. he has been afraid of heights.

-Being exiled from Konohagakure: He has always been afraid of the thought of leaving his home. He would wish nothing but to see the city prosper throughout the ages.

Place clan name here[/center] Kurama Clan

Bloodline Name: Kurama Clan Kekkei Genkai

Bloodline Ability: Every few generations a member of the Kurama clan will be born with an incredible talent for genjutsu. The clan member's talent in that field is such that their genjutsu is completely irresistible. Furthermore, the genjutsu is so powerful that it causes the brain to believe anything that happens to the victim within the genjutsu physically effect their body. This fearsome ability allows the clan member to potentially kill their opponents with genjutsu. Such frightening power is not without its drawbacks, however. The user can rarely control the full extent of their abilities, and as such their subconscious will often regulate that power, leading to the creation of a second personality in control of that power. This personality then overwhelms the original, turning the individual into a monster that's a danger to everyone around them.

Clan History: Tthe Kurama clan is a clan of extremely skilled genjutsu users. This talent in genjutsu is due to the unnamed kekkei genkai that the clan possesses. However, once every few generations, a member of the clan will be born with such enormous skill in genjutsu that their illusions can appear to produce tangible effects in reality.

History: When he was young, Minato was pushed off a cliff in an attempt to end his life. However, the young boy survived with no memories. Ever since then, Minato has been hoping to remember whom he belong to, who his parents were, and what had happened to his clan.

RP Sample: Without questioning the Elder's tasks, Minato nodded. "I understand what I must attempt to seek oh wise sir. I shall return to when the task is done." said Minato as he walked towards the his office to be teleported to where-ever the flow of life would take him. Whilst walking through the halls, Minato could not help but ponder about these challenges. Was the Elder asking him to seek for something or an object in specific? Or was the Elder referring to a spiritual awakening that must happen within Minato in order for him to become a stronger and more powerful Ninja. Arriving at his office, he decided that to take anything along with him to aid himself in the seeking of these aspects of elements, would be cheating himself. Thus, he did not bring any objects of materials of any sort along with him. Stepping into the portal and closing his eyes, Minato could not help but think about the fresh and lush scenery that surrounded Crescent Island. When he opened his eyes, he stood at the entrance of a cave.

Observing his surroundings, he deduced that by thinking of Crescent Island, he had actually teleported himself to the land himself. Not knowing what the significance of the cave that loomed in front of him was, he ignored his uncertainty and forged onwards through the cave. The cave was dark and the air seemed as if it had not escaped the cave for 1000 years. Minato hated the smell of the cave, and thus was relieved when he had seen a light towards the end of the cave. When Minato had emerged from the Mountain path, he found that a lone mountain had appeared before him.

There were steps that lead to the peak of the mountain that was nothing that belonged to the word ordinary. The peak of the mountain was shaped into that of a Dragon's maw, and the stairs leading up the the 'Dragon's Maw' were wet and mossy, resembling the teeth of a dragon. "How absolutely creepy." muttered Minato to himself as he walked towards the stairs for his long climb up the lonely and mysterious mountain. After slipping a multitude of times, he had finally reached the top of the 'Dragon's Maw' and felt absolutely relieved. "Excuse me sir, but, I think you dropped this." said a stranger behind him. Jumping back and assuming his combat stance, Minato dropped his jaw in utter surprise. The stranger was no man nor woman, but a little girl no more than the age of 6. The girl had extended her arm towards Minato and was now holding out a piece of fabric from is cloak. "Thank you so much kind one, how can I repay you?" asked Minato whilst gratefully taking the piece of fabric from the little girl. "Oh its not a problem really!" replied the girl. "I'm Minato of the Konohagakure." said Minato with a smile.[ color=orange] "I'm Lilia Faust."[/color] replied the little girl.

Lilia invited Minato to sit and chat for the next few hours and Minato agreed without complaint. "So what is a sweet little girl like you doing here Lilia?" asked the Ninja. "I like to listen to the sound of nature a lot up here. Its a nice place to just meditate and relieve stress. Here, you try it!" said Lilia with a giggle. Minato closed his eyes and meditated for the longest time. At first, he heard nothing but the rush of a nearby waterfall, and the constant sounds of nature. "What am I listening for Lilia?" asked Minato. "I like to listen to the birds." replied Lilia with a smile. Closing his eyes once again, Minato listened, and as if Lilia were a goddess of nature, he could hear the birds. There must of been a thousand of them, and Minato cherished this moment for the chirping of birds were nothing but true magic. "How many do you think there are Lilia?" asked Minato with a curious tone. "I'd say one thousand and ten." said Lilia with a laugh. With her reply, Minato finally knew what the Elder had asked for.

Lilia grabbed Minato's hand and with a playful tug, invited him to follow her. Not ever wanting to ignore what Lilia was about to show him, Minato popped up and pranced to his next destination with the 'Goddess of Nature.' Arriving at the entrance of the 'Dragon's Maw' through a secret passage hidden within the 'throat' of the 'dragon', Minato noticed that the dragon was actually built of many boulders mounted together. Looking beyond the boulders, the ninja was delighted to see that the 'Dragon's Maw' was a starting point for the biggest waterfall in Crescent Island. All of a sudden, Lilia dumped a pile of rocks on Minato playfully. "Haha, you got hit with rocks!" chanted Lilia with a teasing tone. "Haha, not if I get you afterwards!" replied Minato. This continued on for what seemed like an hour before they had finally decided to stop. Minato had not had this much fun since he was but a mere child. Bringing himself back to reality, he noticed that he was stacked in the middle of a pile of rocks. "Hey Lilia, how many rocks did we throw at each other?" asked Minato whilst laughing. "I dunno, I'd say about a hundred or something haha. Rough estimate!" replied Lilia. Making a triangle shape with her hands and placing it over Minato's head, she laughed. "Haha, you look like a mountain Minato!" laughed Lilia Faust. Minato knew that he had gained a new wisdom today.

"Hey Minato! Watch this!" yelled Lilia as she ran towards the entrance of the 'Dragon's Maw'. Minato freaked out, she was going to jump. Lilia Faust leaped off the 'Dragon's Maw' as if she were a newborn bird within the sophisticated world that she had never known, and plummeted towards the basin of water below. Within hesitating, Minato shoved the boulders off of him and jumped in after Lilia in the event that anything should happen to her. Nearing the basin, Minato closed his eyes assumed the diving position, hoping that the impact would not hurt him. As his body protruded the surface of the water, he felt the water rush around him and form a veil of aqua. Although it would seem that he would be bothered by such, he felt a strange calmness that washed across him as if it were a refreshment to the heart, body, and soul. Bewildered that he had never felt such a feeling before, Minato closed his eyes and remained within the tranquility of the liquid. He had embraced another aspect of nature and had learned to love being within the water. Minato's eyes suddenly shot open as his oxygen supply depleted. With the speed of a Shark, Minato swam towards the surface for his much needed survival. As he returned to the surface, he heard a voice calling out to him. "Hey! Minato! Did you have fun in the water?!" asked Lilia Faust as she waved at him from the nearby shore. "It has a certain calmness to it. One that cannot be explained, but rather felt." preached Minato. "Hey my village is just beyond these trees, They're having a huge feast tonight and I'm inviting you to come join us! It'll be super fun and amazing!" said Lilia as she pointed in the direction of her village. "Yes, of course I will come." replied Minato.

As Minato followed the path that Lilia had pointed to, she suddenly ran off into the wild. "Lilia! Where are you going?!" yelled Minato. "I'm just going to gather some berries! I'll meet up with you at dinner in the village! Stay safe!" yelled Lilia as she headed off into the tall brush. After endless minutes of walking, Minato had finally arrived at the much praised village that Lilia was describing. It was already time for the feast and Minato had never experienced anything so tribal before. The constant beating of the drums that send surges of excitement throughout his body, and the dancing around the bonfire that attracted him wit a strange pleasure. "Ah, come join us my friend! There is plenty of room for everyone in this feast! Let us celebrate the joy of nature." said the Village Elder. Minato smiled and followed the Village Elder to a spot where he sat down and ate. As the night evolved into something more than a feast, Minato was invited by many to dance the tribal dance around the bonfire. After many a rejection, Minato finally reluctantly agreed. After endless hours of dancing around the bonfire, Minato had never felt so much fun and savagery in his life, his face was painted with the paste of Cocoa fruit and he wore ornaments of pidgeon feathers. He felt the fire ignite within himself and he would of welcomed this feeling every day. As the Village Elder approached him, Minato asked with a huge grin: "Oh Village Elder, where is Lilia Faust?! The girl who re-taught me the meaning of life?" The Village Leader replied with a confused look: "Oh Minato! I believe you are confused, within the terms of our village, Lilia Faust has never existed." "Thank you for your kind hospitality Village Elder, but I have to leave now." said Minato with a sad and confused tone. The Village Elder nodded and lead Minato out of the village. It must of been minutes that Minato wept for, the girl that re-educated him regarding the meaning of life had never existed? A white light appeared above him, and Minato knew that he was being summoned. With a flick of his eyes and a bright flash, he now stood in front of the Elder. Rising up to his feet, he looked the Elder sternly in the face and said: "I understand now Elder. I believe I am strong enough to advance to the next level. Throughout the journey, I have re-learned the meaning of life and I will strive to teach others of it. Thank you for this opportunity oh wise one." Minato knelt down once more and saluted the Elder.

Source: I found the information from Narutopedia

Face Claim: https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2ltip02.jpg

Back to top Go down
Genin

alixjohn110
alixjohn110
Ryo : 0

Soleice's Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soleice's Character Creation   Soleice's Character Creation EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:36 pm

I just love your blog.Thanks for posting it.i have something that someone comeback again….there is a lot of useful information a person can get from here…I must say,well done...i visited it daily,what a colourful blog it is....colours attracted me a lot....i visited it daily,what a colourful blog it is.... a very decent and nice blog...i like it so very much...
Back to top Go down

Soleice's Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1