Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Snot nosed brat-D rank (Kusamuragakure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Kotetsu Bunraku
Kotetsu Bunraku
Male Posts : 40
Ryo : 5500

Snot nosed brat-D rank (Kusamuragakure) Empty
PostSubject: Snot nosed brat-D rank (Kusamuragakure)   Snot nosed brat-D rank (Kusamuragakure) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:55 am

Name: Skipping School
Difficulty: D
Reward: 5,000 Ryo
Experience: 25 Experience
Objective: A child has decided to leave the academy early, which disappoint the kage due to his stance on hard work. Bring the child back.
Description: You must describe in 600 words how you non-violently bring the child  back to his class room, and convince him the academy does important things for a budding ninja. You can roleplay out what the child looks like but his disguises are horrible and he is squeamish around new people.

Kotetsu sprang at the Kage's request for a Truancy Officer, because he too valued hard work and could tell this would be the type of snot nosed brat who would want to be a Ninja without actually putting in the work. Kotetsu strolled down the main residential district of his home village he knew so well, taking in the vibrant rays of the sun that trickled through the gaps in the trees. It wouldn't be hard to find the only eight year old not in the academy, though he would likely be actively avoiding ninja. A local park seemed a good place to start.

Kotetsu's form would seem a blur to the passerby as he jumped into the branches of a nearby Sakura tree, and cut his path so forth in the direction of a child's recreation facility. This park was cut into it's own section of the village, amidst several shops and walled on one edge by Sakura trees. Several swings, a playground, nothing special. In the day nearing lunchtime, however, it seemed deserted and lonely. Mainly because it was.

A single child, a fitting height for his age dressed in blue pants and white shirt, a toboggan over his head. He sat motionless on the swing, and Kotetsu could tell he hadn't told his parents his opinion of the academy just yet. Still time to change his mind, our Genin protagonist was in luck.

He dashed silently from the shadows, slowing to a stroll once he was within ten meters of the swingset. He wore a deep candy red long sleeve shirt, and dull gray pants. His shoes matched the shirt, as well as his Auburn hair which hung in loose spikes around his head. His Shinobi headband was tied around his neck, the metal facing his right side.

"You know," Kotetsu said prominently,  "If you're going to play hookie, the park isn't the best place to be. A Shinobi should be discreet, blending in as well as a shadow." The child looked utterly shocked as Kotetsu took a seat on his left side, and pushed off with his feat slightly. He quickly wiped the dumbfounded expression of his face, and the shinobi-to-be jumped from his swing and stood awkwardly.

"You... you can't make me go back! It's stupid. They should just give me my headband now, i'm way better than the other kids."

Kotetsu stopped himself, looking at the child with a thoughtful smile.

"Even if that were true, what's not going achieve you? Shinobi have respect and honor, all you're showing is ignorance and disrespect to me. You don't deserve it."

The kid looked shocked, then angry. He turned to run for the gate of the park. Yelling over his shoulder.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO! I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING I NEED TO TO BE A NINJA ANYWAYS"

Kotetsu saw an opportunity immediately, throwing his handsigns together with expert precision. He performed the Body Flicker Technique, and seemingly dissappeared from his current position. He reappeared directly in front of the young pupil, smiling  wryly. The child once again looked shocked.

"What is it? They haven't taught you that in the academy yet? If you want to become a Ninja you have to learn more jutsu than just the transformation or substitution." The child looked a little more open to Kotetsu's words now, but still reserved, as if he didn't quite trust him.

"Big deal. That's not even an impressive Ninjutsu."

"Okay, fair enough, what about this?" Kotetsu once again performed a Jutsu, the handsigns being second nature, as they were to any Shinobi. His Oil Fountain Technique. He began to spray the earth below him with a stream of oil, directly from his mouth. The child watched in criticism, but before long a rough black image of what seemed to be the Village's symbol soaked into the earth before them.

"YOu're not even good." Spoke the child, who was really starting to get on Kotetsu's nerves at this point. "What use is a living fountain pen in battle? That's the worst Sakura i've ever seen." The image stretched about three feet by three feet in length, and true it was nothing special, yet.

"Close your eyes." Kotetsu spoke, performing handsigns already for his Furea no Jutsu, the flare technique. True it was not used for offensive tactics, but it still possessed enough heat to ignite the oil before him. The child now seemed a bit doubtful, but almost giddy to see what would happen next. The area between Kotetsu's hands flared with a bright and brilliant light, and ignited the Village's symbol. As the wind took it, it's petals moved and flowed as if it were a true flaming flower. What was simple before was now magnificent and beautiful. The small Ninja in training's eyes lit with amazement.

"These jutsu and more are yours for the taking, with guidance from our Sensei. I promise you."

He smiled, and the child smiled back, nodding with determination. He ran off at once, no doubt back to the academy, shown a beautiful future.

Chakra used = 20
Back to top Go down

Snot nosed brat-D rank (Kusamuragakure)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1