Staff Online
Staff Team

https://i.imgur.com/f9oCeov.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rTXwquy.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tEntTxd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QJKml5F.jpg https://i.imgur.com/GIkzBhX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oKZpPn5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VALoWyE.png https://i.imgur.com/sEnOLLi.gif

Village News
The islands in Ocean Country have been celebrating the arrival of the next Umikage, Saizo. The long bridge leading to SHIPPUUGAKURE NO SATO has been closed for outsiders because they wish to celebrate this moment with Ocean Country natives only.
As usual, the Storm Country has been hosting the Asgard Games to welcome their Kanetsukage, Cornelia. It's a double special occasion because Cornelia is also the first female Kanetsukage. She has been picked for her courage, loyalty and outstanding power by the BOUFUUGAKURE NO SATO elders.
Not only that, but the Cherry Blossom Country has become relieved as well. It seems that everyone is slowly picking up after the war now. KUSAMURAGAKURE NO SATO proudly presented their new Sakurakage, Altair.
TSUKIGAKURE NO SATO is still thriving on the merchants coming in and out. They have not experienced anything special lately. Their wealth has remained the same as they were not forced to invest into shinobi unlike the others.
On the cold isles of the Blizzard Country, HYOUGAGAKURE NO SATO has still refused to create a free traveling policy. Some habits never change. To protect their traditions, they have even warned outsiders to not interfere with their matters.
Now that everyone is picking up again, who will come out on top?
Donations4Legacy!
It is possible to support the forum via donations. This is not required however so please do not feel obliged to donate if you do not wish to do so. We have created a system to thank our contributors though. You can read more about that by clicking --► HERE! Once you're sure that you wish to donate, click on the button below and follow the instructions given by PayPal. Please write down your username followed by Naruto Legacy in the extra notes section to get your points faster.

Copyright
Naruto Legacy was created by Nova and powered by FM. It is currently under the ownership of Eden. Contents, characters, plots, etc. are credited to the members. Please do not take anything that doesn't belong to you. If misconduct occurs, please notify Eden.

© All other rights to the Naruto franchise are reserved by Masashi Kishimoto.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Finder
Our Affiliates

Kotetsu Bunraku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genin

Kotetsu Bunraku
Kotetsu Bunraku
Male Posts : 40
Ryo : 5500

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:17 am

Kotetsu Bunraku Appearance

First Name:  Kotetsu
Last Name:  Bunraku
Alias:

Height:  4'7"
Weight:  96lbs
Birthday:  July 30th
Sexuality:  Asexual
Relationships:  His only true relationship is with his father, his idol.

Affiliation:  Shinobi, Kusamuragakure.
Element(s):  Kat
Specialization(s):  Ninjutsu

Personality:  Kotetsu has gained a beholding eye for beauty, and looks at the world in brush strokes and molding hands. He is a true artist, carrying himself regally, and thoughtful. His appreciation for beauty extends to everything, and even his most morbid feature, a taste for bloodshed. He actively seeks power, and opponents despite one so young and inexperienced. He has a bit of a tempter, but only when his talent of any kind is in question. His main interest in a fight is to witness another Shinobi's own power, but to always come out as the victor.

Likes:  Kotetsu likes, above all, beauty. He sees beauty in structure and well carried out plans, battles, and nature of course. He thinks of himself as an artist above all others, in his craft of Katton, but also battle. He has gained an affection for wood burning, and solid ink art especially. Kotetsu has also acquired a bit of a morbid taste for blood, affectionately calling it "Humanities special paint." This does not, however take up the majority of his thoughts. It is simply one of his oddest features.

Dislikes:   Kotetsu especially dislikes when things are disorganized and messy. It is not simply being OCD, but rather that unsightly or dirty things do not belong in this world. While he respects those who are great fighters as artists all their own, he hates any who think they're superior to anyone else. He will often lose his temper on those with no respect, or narcissism.

Motivation:   Kotetsu's motivation is to become a magnificent artist, recognized throughout the world for his talents. He has realized that to achieve this goal several things must come with it. Power, talent, knowledge, all intertwine on his path to glory. This being said, being a Ninja is not simply a route to this glory, but his way of life. His Nindo: "Beauty dwells in this world, and I will be the artist who pulls it out, by force if I need."

Fears:  Kotetsu has many fears, as many people do. Some he doesn't even know about, because he hasn't been able to face them. Failure, destruction, being forgotten. He truly fears fading from the world without accomplishing anything memorable, living and dying without anything to show for it. He fears true evil, the evil without a cause or purpose. Simple, pure, destructive, evil.

Place clan name here

Bloodline Name:  (NA)

Bloodline Ability:  (NA)

Clan History:   (NA)

History:   Kotetsu was born a trader's son. His mother died in childbirth, so his simple father's artistic expression buried itself into the child's mind. His father was caring, strong, and respected as a hardworking man. He owned a general shop in Kusamuragakure, and ran it day to night. His off time was spent entirely on his art, and his precious son.

Often he painted, using the colors of the wondrous sakura blossoms and dense jungle to express his inner calm and thoughts in images. The art was beautiful,  and regal. Occasionally he would put one on display, but not a single head was turned. Kotetsu knew his father had talent, yet not a soul could appreciate. He grew saddened, but this was not his defining moment.

Late at night, rain poured from the leaves above as it so often had a thousand times before in his village of Sakura Blossoms. Above his father's shop the four year old slept. Suddenly, however, he awoke with a start. The commotion of toppling shelves and the destruction of goods. A tussle went on downstairs. He rushed, and from the staircase he saw his father grappling with a petty thug. Likely he had been caught by his father late doing inventory.

The thief's accomplice saw an opportunity, pushing one of the largest shelves onto them both. The deviant jumped free of it's crushing weight, however  the man of the house took the full force to his legs.

Kusamuragakure's medical Ninja did their jobs just fine, however a simple hairline fracture had permanently damaged ligaments and nerves in both legs. It just couldn't be helped. Kotetsu's father would live his life in a wheelchair.

He found comfort in the simple beauty of the world, and captured it in his art, but life was not easy for a cripple on the uneven floor of a jungle. His son he held close, while his way of life failed. He couldn't even stock his own shelves on his own. His life was diminished and it tore at him before Kotetsu's eyes. He swore, no matter what, that would not be his fate.

The young artist joined the academy, quickly realizing the beauty of Ninjutsu. He excelled in using techniques such as the transformation jutsu during class, appreciating their finer points and need for attention to detail. What really captured his interest, was the fine and difficult art of bending the Katton element to his will. It's elegance and opportunity to create wondrous and pure techniques with so much power, "It has a certain flare the other elements lack," he would always say. The untouchable grace in which it burned, bright and powerful. Even the smallest light, shines in the dark. He devoted his entire personal training to mastering Katton, and incorporateing it into his art.

RP Sample:

Kotetsu sat leisurely in the shade of an overhanging onning of a tea shop little more than a few hundred yards from the academy. His auburn hair hung in long, loose spikes around his face. He hung his head over his plain herbal tea. A bored expression covered his face, the small circular table supporting his elbows, and crushing weight of his ennui.

It was a few weeks after graduation from the academy, and Kotetsu should be by all rights content with his training. For some reason, however, he hadn't been able to see the beauty in life as of late. His head turned, enough so that his dusty shawl hanging in tatters from his shoulders to his waist waived in the light breeze.

The dark form of his lunch guest contrasted with the burnt-gray of the building it leaned against. The bland form of his Crow-model of puppet. Sure crow had it's own flavor, but it was just like it's twenty other brother's which likely dotted the Shinobi in the village. It had no flair or beauty of it's own, and draped itself lifeless over the chair it occupied.

Kotetsu smiled, his eyes growing wild from the sudden idea which tore acrossed his minds eye, and sending his heart racing. His hand worked itself, activating his Chakra strings.

Crow looked up, it's gears whirring and knocking together in it's classic puppet way. It opened it's mouth, as if to shoot it's poisoned needles in it's everyday way, but closed it's mouth again without a single offensive tactic. It repeated several times, as if silently spelling out the plan in Kotetsu's head.

The puppet master had rushed back to his humble abode, saying a hasty hello to his father and rushing upstairs, his puppet shambling through the air behind him like a woeful shadow. For hours he remained in his room. He sat content, a broad smile on his face as he carved two horns from dried wood. It's dark stained surface contrasted well with the sandy brown wood of Crow's body.

He fitted them with a puppet master's efficiency into two round slots adjacent to the crown of the head, but wasn't satisfied. Before long two more protruded from it's forehead. He sewed it's black clothe into a cloak and hood fitting for the reaper himself. The horns in the back ripped holes in the fabric, adding a natural flair.  

With a golden paint, which made it glimmer and would withstand the elements readily, he engraved a tribal design up the puppet's arms. A final touch, a personal touch, was needed. As if it were meant to be a spiritual signature, Kotetsu bit his thumb and ushered forth a crimson dot.

He touched the eyes of his spawn, and let the blood stain it's lifelessness with a scarlett color. The entire part was covered, and glowed in contrast harshly and vigorously reflecting the inner flame which ran through Kotetsu's veins. He thought his creation beautiful.

"Shukaku. After Gaara of the Sand's inner demon, so will you bring trial and tribulation. And strength."

He was proud of what he thought to be a profound statement. He was fully aware that a fancy paintjob was going to do less than nothing for him in battle, but it revived his spirit. He would learn all he could to make his creation great, and make it's inner beauty match it's outer. He would make art of the blood this puppet would spill. This Demo of his own.

Source:  Google.com

Face Claim:  (NA)

Last edited by Kotetsu Bunraku on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:35 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm
Male Posts : 263
Ryo : 3006

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kotetsu Bunraku Left_bar_bleue350/350Kotetsu Bunraku Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:40 am

Hello. I am Storm and I will be grading your CS. Let get things out of the way quickly so that you can enjoy your time on Legacy.

• Please remove your alias. On this site Genin are not allowed to begin with an alias. When your character turns Jounin then you can give yourself one.
  • Legacy is a site that is non-canon when it comes to countries, villages, and kages. Sunagakure is not a village that exists in Legacy. For a list of villages that Legacy contain please see village information here. For now, I will not be able to accept you if your history and affiliation involves Sunagakure. You rp sample, however, is fine. You do not need to change your rp sample.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kotetsu Bunraku
Kotetsu Bunraku

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:13 pm

(Redacted, was irrelevant, forgive me.)

Last edited by Kotetsu Bunraku on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kotetsu Bunraku
Kotetsu Bunraku

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Storm wrote:
Hello. I am Storm and I will be grading your CS. Let get things out of the way quickly so that you can enjoy your time on Legacy.

• Please remove your alias. On this site Genin are not allowed to begin with an alias. When your character turns Jounin then you can give yourself one.
  • Legacy is a site that is non-canon when it comes to countries, villages, and kages. Sunagakure is not a village that exists in Legacy. For a list of villages that Legacy contain please see village information here. For now, I will not be able to accept you if your history and affiliation involves Sunagakure. You rp sample, however, is fine. You do not need to change your rp sample.

Just realized i could quote you. Is there anything else holding me back?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:00 pm

• Apologies but our puppet system is not up yet, so if you are planning to use a puppet you may need to wait. I'll approve your application, however, I just wanted you to know that. When our puppet systems are up, and you wish to own a puppet, please pm me and we will talk.

Last edited by Storm on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kotetsu Bunraku
Kotetsu Bunraku

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:17 pm

FRIIIIIIIICK so ah, i just make a different character then?
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:22 pm

• No need. Although, please include a source( the thing that brought you here, be it google or another site) and please list your face claim as N/A. We will allow you not to use a face claim, although it is preferred so that others may have a general idea on what your character looks like.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kotetsu Bunraku
Kotetsu Bunraku

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Oh, alright. Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kotetsu Bunraku
Kotetsu Bunraku

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:51 pm

So then, what do i do? Do i have to find a Jounin to train me or something?
Back to top Go down
Genin

Kotetsu Bunraku
Kotetsu Bunraku

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Pardon all the questions, I've just never been accepted to a Naruto forum.
Back to top Go down
Seinin

Storm
Storm

Character sheet
Chakra:

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:04 pm

You make the changes I asked first then move to the questions board here if you have any question about the site.
Back to top Go down
Sakurakage

Tencho
Tencho
Male Posts : 99
Ryo : 42503

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kotetsu Bunraku Left_bar_bleue370/370Kotetsu Bunraku Empty_bar_bleue  (370/370)

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:57 am

You're good to go. You have my approval on this app.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Kotetsu Bunraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kotetsu Bunraku   Kotetsu Bunraku Empty

Back to top Go down

Kotetsu Bunraku

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1